Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hello Mrs Thompson - Part 8

"Another of Marie Thompson's friends, Tina Peters, has a night of sex with eighteen-year-old Kieron Siddall"

32
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Kieron thought that he should warn Marie that he had inadvertently let Tina know about Linda being involved with both himself and Marie but Marie had said for him not to contact her. He had her mobile number but she said that communication must be one way so he reluctantly stuck to that, meaning that Marie would get a surprise when she saw Tina at school that morning.

Although Marie knew that Tina's husband had been away Thursday night, as well as being away Friday night, she did not know what arrangements had been made with Kieron. The smile on Tina's face when she arrived at the school suggested that a sexual meeting had already occurred.

"I don't need to ask what you did last night, or who with, do I?" smiled Marie to her friend.

"No you don't, but I think that there were a few things that you forgot to tell me," said Tina, not unkindly.

"Were there? What were they?" asked Marie, although she had a good idea what Tina might be referring to.

"You did not tell me that our friend Mrs Ralph was getting fucked by Kieron, and fucked by you, apparently," said Tina, still in a friendly way.

"I did not think that I should tell you that unless Linda said it was okay, obviously Kieron told you," replied a slightly flustered Marie.

"He did, but he assumed that you had already told me: I didn't know that you liked pussy," teased Tina.

"I had never done that before, it just happened," said Marie.

"Yeah, the first time can be like that," answered Tina.

"You mean you have slept with a woman?" asked Marie, in surprise.

"Quite a few, darling," said Tina, who then laughed at Marie's expression when Tina touched her hand.

It was now time for them to go to their respective classes but the lunchtime meet-up with Linda and Sally promised to be interesting. For the sake of their friendship with Sally, Marie and Tina agreed that Sally must be told about the various goings-on involving Kieron.

As with Kieron wanting to warn Marie earlier that morning that Tina knew about Linda, Marie wanted to let Linda know before the lunch break that Tina knew. She quickly sent her a text which she hoped that Linda would read between lessons because phones had to be on silent during class. The message simply said 'Tina knows everything.'

Linda picked up the message in between classes so she thought of the upcoming lunch break with a bit of trepidation.

The situation now stood that eighteen-year-old Kieron Siddall had had sex with three married forty-something friends, Marie Thompson, Linda Ralph, and Tina Peters, and had been involved in a threesome with the first two of those three. He was due to spend the forthcoming night with Tina.

When the four friends assembled at lunchtime, Tina decided to take charge. "Just so that there are no secrets between the four of us, I think three of us have something to tell you, Sally, right girls?" Tina said, punctuating her question with a look at Marie and Linda.

Marie looked at Linda, who nodded, so Marie took on the responsibility of telling a currently bewildered Sally. "The three of us have all had sex with that young barman from the pub, Kieron," admitted Marie, who did not know if Tina was also expecting her to admit to having had sex with Linda.

Sally looked shocked but said nothing, so Marie continued. "I got involved with him a little while ago, Linda did in the half-term week, and Tina, um, got fucked by him last night," said Marie.

"And I will be fucked by him again tonight," announced Tina, rather proudly.

"But, but you are all married," said Sally.

"Yes, but in my case, I do not regret doing it," said Linda.

"Nor do I," said Marie.

"He is spending tonight with me, so that is your answer there," added Tina.

"We thought that you should know Sally, I hope that you do not think less of us," said Marie.

"You are my friends, aren't you?" replied Sally, who knew that she could not go all out disapproval because, unknown to the three other women, she had had a one-night stand a couple of years before. Sally was not with an eighteen-year-old youth though and she did find herself wondering what a fucking by someone of that age would be like for her as a forty-something.

The rest of the lunchtime passed and as Marie's text to her had said that Tina knew everything, Linda was pleased that her having had sex with Marie did not get mentioned. She was not ashamed of it and would do it again but she did not want it to be known by too many people.

At the end of the school day, the four friends wished each other a nice weekend but Marie and Linda were both envious of what Tina would be doing that night and Sally found herself, again, imagining going to bed with a teenager.

Kieron was looking forward to having a whole night in bed with a mature woman. The nearest that he had got to that had been with Marie but their sex session was restricted timewise by Kieron working at the start of the night and the need for Marie to get him away from her house early the next morning in case the neighbours saw or heard anything. Kieron had been hoping that his accidental announcement about Linda's involvement had not caused any problems, for anyone.

When Kieron had left Tina's house in the early hours of the morning, they had not actually fixed a time for his return but he drove into Tina's driveway at just after 7 PM hoping that he was not too early. He need not have been concerned, Tina was more than ready for him.

"You are looking good, lover boy," said Tina as Kieron got out of his car.

"So are you: not too early am I?" responded Kieron.

"No, I want every minute that I can get with you," Tina reassured.

They had a snog on the doorstep and then Kieron wondered if his revelation several hours ago had caused any problems. "Was everything okay at work, with Marie and Linda?" he asked anxiously.

"Yes, it was fine: we told Sally too but she has not yet said if she wants your lovely cock," teased Tina, feeling Kieron's bulge. Thoughts of maybe bedding Sally Marwood entered Kieron's head but he would certainly be bedding Tina Peters, and very soon.

"I would like us to fuck in every room in the house tonight if we could," said Tina.

"How many rooms have you got?" asked Kieron, partly seriously.

"Oh, including the two bathrooms about nine, I think," replied Tina, undoing Kieron's shirt.

"That might take two nights then," laughed Kieron in response as he started undoing Tina's blouse.

"Then there is this hallway, the stairs, and the landing," giggled Tina.

"Better make it three nights then," replied Kieron.

"Mmm, well, we had better get started," said Tina, running her tongue over Kieron's lips as she undid his trousers.

Kieron's lips parted and their tongues danced as Tina got her hand inside his boxers and started caressing his hard penis.

"We will fuck in the sitting room first," announced Tina, turning and walking towards the room with her hand still gripping Kieron's cock. Kieron caressed Tina's trousered arse as she led the way into the room.

Tina turned and faced him and dragged his trousers and boxers down and helped him step out of them. She licked the end of his erection that was bobbing near her face. "Oh shit, this is going to be a hell of a night," Tina predicted.

"I think you are right," answered Kieron, as Tina started sucking his cock.

Tina stood and removed her blouse that Kieron had undone a little while before. She turned her back on him, expecting him to undo her bra but instead, Kieron caressed her buttocks and then pressed against them as he cupped her bra-covered breasts. Kieron kissed Tina's neck. "You are one hot bitch, Mrs Peters," said Kieron.

"Am I as hot as Marie and Linda?" asked Tina, loving having this boy nuzzling her neck.

"They are both hot bitches too," replied Kieron, now undoing Tina's bra.

Tina's bra was thrown on the floor and Kieron now handled her naked tits as he again kissed her neck. His erection prodding her arse, which still had trousers covering it. Kieron kissed down Tina's back and then slowly pulled her trousers down, he audibly gasped when the trousers were low enough to show that Tina was wearing a thong.

Tina stepped out of the trousers at her feet and her body tensed as she wondered what the young stud would do next. Kieron's next act was to kiss Tina's left buttock and then to kiss her right one. He then pulled her thong down and, rather than stepping out of it, Tina bent over to remove it, shoving her bare arse into Kieron's face.

Kieron had not taken too much notice of Tina's arse during their fuck the previous night but the backside that he was now kissing and licking was every bit as good as those possessed by Marie and Linda.

Tina remained bent over as Kieron tongued her arse crack. "Oh baby, baby, oh fuck," Tina purred as Kieron licked the groove between her arse cheeks. Kieron knew that this was the room designated for their first fuck of the night but he did not know how Tina wanted it. Whether she wanted to be bent over the back of the sofa or were they going to fuck on the floor or was Tina maybe going to ride him.

Kieron got those unasked questions answered by Tina. "Hell, I need to be fucked: fuck me over the back of the sofa," Tina said and she got herself in position with her arse and cunt lips on view. Kieron scrambled to his feet and got behind the presented nether regions.

Kieron held the head of his penis against Tina's outer lips and started to lean forwards. As Kieron entered her, Tina pushed back. "Yes, baby: give me a good fucking," said Tina as Kieron's large penis went further and further in.

Kieron eased his cock all of the way in and then held it there before very slowly pulling back and then easing in again. "Mmm, oh yeah, oh yeah," murmured Tina in approval.

Kieron continued moving backwards and forwards at a slow pace and Tina pushed back and swayed in response. Kieron put his hands lightly on Tina's hips and closed his eyes as he savoured the sensation of the friction that his penis was getting from Tina's cunt walls as he slid in and out.

Tina's hands grasped at the cushions on the sofa as she felt her cunt getting shafted by a thick and long young cock. "Oh fuck, mmm, oh fuck," Tina muttered as the rhythmical fucking took her towards sexual satisfaction.

Kieron knew that Tina was loving this, as was he, so he kept going at a steady pace, looking down at Tina's arse as he took her from behind. Tina was wishing she had something more solid to grip on as her fingers kneaded the sofa and cushions as she reached the point of being about to orgasm.

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard

"Oh, oh, fuck, oh fuck," Tina wailed as she started to cum. Kieron, concentrating on keeping the same pace with his thrusts, smiled to himself as Tina's body convulsions displayed a woman in sexual delight.

Having made Tina cum once, Kieron started work on making her cum again and he quickened the speed of his thrusts. It worked pretty swiftly. "Oh shit, fuck, fuck, fucking hell," shrieked Tina as her second orgasm hit. She was now clawing the cushions and the sofa.

Kieron then set about seeing if he could get a third climax out of her before he could hold no longer because his cock was getting ready to empty spunk. "Cum again you horny bitch, fucking cum again," said Kieron as he fucked her hard.

"Yes, yes, oh no, fuck, yes, fuck," shouted Tina as she did indeed orgasm again.

"Oh fuck, I am going to cum now, fuck," panted Kieron as his body stiffened and he ejaculated hard into Tina's saturated vagina.

Kieron wondered if his penis was ever going to stop spurting but eventually, it did and he chuckled to himself then made an announcement. "Well, that is one room done," laughed Kieron.

"Shit, yeah, it is: fuck, that was hot," acknowledged Tina still bent over with Kieron's cock inside her.

"Careful when you pull out, I don't want cum on the carpet," warned Tina.

Kieron slowly withdrew and had a hand ready for any leakage but Tina turned and licked Kieron's cock clean. She was aware of the juices running from her cunt onto her thighs so Kieron returned the favour. "Let me help," he said as he dropped to his knees and licked the insides of the standing Tina's thighs.

"I had still better go and clean up a bit," said Tina, heading towards the downstairs bathroom with Kieron watching her swaying arse. When she came back, she had got an old sheet which she spread on the floor for them to sit on without risk of staining the carpet with any further leakage.

They lay on the sheet rather than sat on it and they stroked and kissed each other. "Ha, which room shall we have our next fuck in?" asked Tina.

"It is your house," replied Kieron.

"Yeah, I will have a think about it then," said Tina, before another long kiss.

A bit later, Tina announced the result of her thinking. "We fucked in the main bedroom last night so we will use one of the other bedrooms for our next fuck," said Tina.

"Perhaps we can use two bedrooms for one fuck: I could make you cum in one bedroom then finish the fuck in another one," suggested Kieron.

"Good thinking," giggled Tina.

Marie, Linda, and, to a lesser extent, Sally all found themselves thinking about Tina and Kieron having sex although Sally felt disgusted with herself for having those thoughts. Sally gave a little shudder when she found herself imagining having a hard and young cock between her legs.

Tina and Kieron were now ready for more sex and they made their way to one of the two spare bedrooms. Tina lay on her back and Kieron eased into her and they started fucking. After a while, Tina had her legs on Kieron's shoulders as the fucking got faster, "Oh Kieron, I am cumming, fuck," announced Tina loudly as Kieron continued to shaft her.

Remembering the suggestion that he made downstairs and with him having made Tina cum in that bedroom, he suggested a change of scenery. "I made you cum, shall we continue in the other bedroom now?" said Kieron.

"Um, yeah, pull out and we will continue in the next room," agreed Tina. Very soon, the fucking continued on a different bed and they were soon panting as they fucked hard.

Tina had a second orgasm before Kieron came inside her. They giggled on the bed, "How many rooms so far?" laughed Tina.

"Three tonight plus your bedroom last night," confirmed Kieron.

"Hmmm, a few more to go yet then," laughed the well-fucked Tina.

"Yeah, I don't think we will manage them all tonight," replied Kieron, although he did not expect that to be the last fuck of his visit either.

They had a shower and then went back downstairs for something to eat and drink. "When are you going to fuck Mrs Thompson again?" Tina asked.

"I don't know: getting together might be difficult, same with Linda," replied Kieron about the other two mature women that he had recently shagged.

"Yeah, that is the trouble with having a liking for married women," acknowledged Tina, also not knowing if or when she would see Kieron again after this night.

"It is fun though," giggled Kieron.

"It is fun for us married women too, you fucking hot stud," replied Tina, with one hand slowly stroking Kieron's cock.

"Are you thinking of trying another room?" asked Kieron, opening his legs wider to give Tina better access to his rapidly stiffening cock.

"I wouldn't mind getting fucked bent over the kitchen table," replied Tina, who now had Kieron's penis fully erect.

"Lead the way, Mrs Peters," said Kieron, ready to go again.

As Tina walked towards the kitchen, Kieron groped her buttocks, making her giggle. "You like mature backsides do you?" said Tina.

"Yeah, all three of you have got great arses," replied Kieron.

"I wonder if you will ever get to see Sally Marwood's arse," said Tina, turning in the kitchen to kiss Kieron.

They kissed for a while, with Kieron stroking Tina's arse cheeks with his erection pressing against her front.

"I had better get in position," said Tina, her eyes sparkling in anticipation.

Tina bent over the kitchen table and tightly gripped the far end. She wiggled her backside in invitation and then opened her legs. Kieron moved behind her and ran fingers up and down Tina's arse crack and then into her wet cunt.

Kieron fingered Tina's cunt hard and fast. "Oh fuck, you will be having me cumming doing that," Tina warned. Kieron did not think that was a bad idea so he kept his fingers working and Tina tightened her grip on the table as her excitement mounted.

"Oh fuck, fuck, shit," pronounced Tina as she writhed over the kitchen table in orgasm.

Kieron withdrew his fingers from Tina's cunt and wiped some of the stickiness off them on her buttocks before having his rigid cock at her cunt lips. He slid in easily and started fucking the woman who was still reacting to the first orgasm.

He shafted her hard and fast and the early indications he got were that, from his point of view, this fuck would not last too long as the stimulation was already having his cock close to ejaculation.

"Shit, oh fuck," wailed Tina as her hands gripped the table for all they were worth as she came again.

Kieron groaned and spunked rapidly into her.

It took a while for them to get back to breathing normally and both of them were still locked in position. "Oh fuck, that was intense," said Tina.

"It was: another room ticked off," said Kieron.

"Yeah, we are having quite a night," replied Tina, as Kieron's cock slipped out of her cunt. This time they cleaned themselves a bit in the kitchen sink. It seemed to be mutually understood that that was the end of the fucking for a while so they went to bed, cuddling naked, and got a bit of sleep.

Tina's husband would be home on Saturday evening but there was no urgency for her and Kieron to get up. Tina was amused at Kieron's stiff cock as they started to wake up. "Hmmm, what do we have here?" said Tina, slowly wanking him.

The natural thing to do would be to fuck in bed but Tina had stated her wish to fuck in as many rooms as possible. "It is an erect cock that wants to give you another fucking," replied Kieron.

"Oh my, we have not done it in either of the bathrooms yet," said Tina, although that would not have the comfort of the bed that they were currently in.

"I don't mind where we do it," said Kieron.

"Let's have some fun in the shower first," said Marie, getting out of bed.

She led the way into the upstairs bathroom and they kissed and caressed as they showered. They dried themselves and then Tina decided on the set-up for the fuck. "You sit on the toilet lid, big boy," said Tina.

Kieron did so and Tina knelt and gave his already erect cock a few sucks. She then turned her back on him and stood legs wide apart and reached behind to grip his penis. She slowly lowered herself, took his weapon into her wide-open vagina, and impaled herself as she sat on his lap. She squirmed a bit on Kieron's lap, stimulating both him and herself.

Kieron cupped Tina's breasts and kissed her neck as they held that position before Tins started to slowly raise and lower herself with her hands on Kieron's hips. It was not the most comfortable of situations but it certainly had them both very aroused.

Tina started to bounce and her arse slapped against Kieron's thighs on each downward movement. They were both very turned on but Tina had another idea to finish them both off. "Stand up with me: stay inside," Tina said and they slowly stood, with Kieron's cock still embedded, and Tina slowly bent over and had her hands on the bathroom floor.

Kieron started thrusting hard and Tina orgasmed. "Yeah, mmm, yeah, oh," she said as she stared at the floor as she came. Tina did not know how long she could hold that position but Kieron was about to spurt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Kieron groaned as he spunked.

This time, once they calmed, they did not have far to go to clean themselves.

It seemed sensible to bring Kieron's visit to an end before too many in the neighbourhood were about and thus risking a young man being seen leaving the house of a married woman who was home alone.

All their clothes were still downstairs where they had been since before the first fuck of the visit. As Kieron got dressed, Tina reflected on the events of the last several hours. "Hmm, not bad, four fucks in five different rooms," Tina announced.

"Yeah, a quite successful night," agreed Kieron.

Kieron, now dressed, had one more kiss with Tina before going to his car and driving away.

Tina wondered if she would ever have him between her legs again and Kieron wondered which of the three women he had recently fucked he would next shag. There was also the possibility that his next mature married woman was not one that he had had before.

Things continued to move on from the night that four female friends and workmates had had a girl's night out in a pub.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments