Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hello, Mrs Thompson - Part 9

"Eighteen-year-old Kieron fucks the fourth of the aged forty-something female teacher friends."

31
9 Comments 9
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

"Hello, is that Kieron?" said the woman's voice on the mobile which had just been answered with a hello.

"Yes, it is," replied eighteen-year-old Kieron Siddall, wondering who the sexy-sounding woman on the other end was but having an idea who it might be.

"Um, it is Sally Marwood here. You don't know me very well but Tina Peters gave me your number," said the woman.

Sally Marwood was aged in her mid-forties and was a married school teacher. She was particularly friendly with three fellow teachers of similar age, Marie Thompson, Linda Ralph and Tina Peters, all of whom Kieron knew sexually.

"Oh hello, how are you?" said Kieron, his cock stiffening as he had not had a fuck since spending the previous Friday night with Tina.
"I am good, thank you. Um, I imagine you can guess why I am phoning you," said Sally.

"I might be able to guess but I would rather you told me," replied Kieron.

"Um, well, I, um know that you have been to bed with Tina and with Linda, and Marie," said Sally.

With those three women all being married, seeing them for sex was always likely to be complicated but Kieron was hopeful of seeing them all sexually again. He was needing to see some female soon, that was for sure.

"Yes, I have but you still have not said why you are calling me, Sally," said Kieron.

"Kieron, I was wondering if, um, oh this is difficult," said Sally.

"Please tell me what you want me to do Sally," said Kieron, as good as certain that the fourth of the group of friends wanted him to fuck her but he needed her to say it.

"Kieron, will you go to bed with me, please," blurted Sally.

"You want me to give you a good fucking, don't you Sally?" said Kieron, erect in his jeans.

"Yes, Kieron, I want you to give me a good fucking," replied Sally, who was blushing on the other end of the call.

"I would love to, Sally. When?" responded Kieron.

"That is the problem. My husband is out until very late this evening but I can't risk you coming to my house," said Sally.

"Well, it is Wednesday, so I am not working at the pub and my flatmate is out with his girlfriend. We could fuck here in my flat if you don't mind the untidiness," said Kieron, enthusiastically.

"No, that will be fine, um, shall I come now?" said Sally, although she did not yet know Kieron's address.

"Ha, I would rather you came when you were with me," teased Kieron.

"Oh, I am sure that I will. What is your address?" responded Sally, suddenly feeling far more relaxed.

Kieron gave her the address and Sally said that she would be there in about thirty minutes, which gave Kieron a bit of time to tidy up a bit and make sure that his supply of condoms was sufficient. Although he fucked Tina without protection because she had been sterilized, he assumed that he would need rubbers for Sally.

Sally had asked Tina for Kieron's number after hearing from Tina how good the eighteen-year-old was in bed. Marie and Linda would have been able to confirm the young man's sexual prowess if Sally had asked them. Although her three friends did not know it, Sally had had a night in a hotel bedroom with a married man about two years previously and she was now feeling the need for extra-marital sex and Kieron Siddall seemed perfect for it.

Sally was feeling nervous and excited as she drove to Kieron's flat and she parked nearby. She sat in her car for a moment and thought about abandoning the idea and going home. But Tina's description of Kieron's lovemaking skills had her getting out of her car and pressing the buzzer for Kieron's flat on the panel next to the door to the building.

Kieron came bounding down the stairs to open the main door rather than releasing the lock from his flat and having Sally make her own way up. "Hello Sally, so good to see you," said Kieran to the attractive woman at the door.

"Hello Kieron, um, likewise," said a still nervous Sally.

They stood looking at each other for a moment and then Kieron thought they had better get to his flat. "Follow me, please excuse the mess," said Kieron who had fucked Marie and Linda on his bed but his encounters with Tina had only been in her house.

As Sally followed the young man up the stairs she was thinking to herself, 'what the hell am I doing here?' but she soon found herself in his flat with the door closed. They again faced each other, they had not actually touched yet, and Kieron broke the silence. "Shall we get started?" he smiled as he moved towards Sally.

"Yeah, I need to be home before midnight," replied Sally, still reluctant to make any move.

"Plenty of time to give you the good fucking that you want then," said Kieron, leaning forwards and kissing Sally's lips.

That seemed to break the spell for Sally as she threw her arms around Kieron's neck and put her lips on his. They kissed passionately and when they broke apart, Sally started undoing Kieron's jeans. "Let me see this cock of yours," said Sally as she lowered Kieron's jeans and then his boxers. "Oh fuck," Sally exclaimed as the long and thick erection came into view.

"That is for you, but now I need to see where it is going to go," said Kieron, pulling Sally's trousers down, followed by her knickers. Sally was probably the hairiest of the four women thought Kieron, as he started massaging her cunt lips with his fingers and Sally took his cock in her hand.

As they did a bit of mutual masturbation, they again kissed, both with their lower clothing below their knees.

Kieron manoeuvered Sally to the bed and then completely removed her trousers and knickers before stepping out of his own jeans and boxers. Sally's eyes were on Kieron's rigid penis, a penis that would soon be giving her a fucking but Kieron decided to taste Sally's cunt first.

Kieron peeled off his T-shirt and looked at the woman that was squirming on the bed in anticipation. "Aren't you going to show me your tits?" Kieron asked.

"Yeah, of course," replied Sally, sitting up on the bed and taking off her top and her bra. "You like?" she smiled as her large breasts were exposed.

"Yeah, I like," replied Kieron before turning his thoughts back to licking Sally's snatch.

Kieron leaned forward and kissed the still seated Sally and eased her back onto her back. He then licked her nipples in turn before kissing her stomach. Sally squirmed and purred in pleasure as it became clear where Kieron was going with his mouth. He kissed Sally's inner thighs and then gave her outer cunt lips a good lick. "Oh shit," mumbled Sally, as she squirmed her arse on the bed.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

Kieron then tongued her cunt inside and out as Sally's excitement increased. Kieron played her clit with his lips and tongue as Sally's writhing got more energetic. "Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," shrieked Sally as she was brought to orgasm by Kieron's mouth.

Kieron kept licking as Sally came hard. 'Fuck she tasted good,' Kieron thought. "Oh shit, oh shit, please fuck me now," Sally almost begged as Kieron enjoyed the power that he had, but not in a bad way, as he pulled a condom onto his rock hard cock.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment as Sally spread her legs and Kieron positioned himself in between them. "Please," said Sally and Kieron placed his rubber covered penis against Sally's wet cunt lips and slowly slid in.

Sally had said she wanted a good fucking and Kieron knew that he would be able to give her just that as his cock went deeper inside her."So fucking big," Sally murmured but whether to herself or Kieron, the young man was not sure.

They had plenty of time so Kieron started with slow and long thrusts and Sally was soon moving with him. "Yes, oh yes," said Sally as she locked her legs on Kieron's back.

Kieron had increased the speed of his thrusts very slightly and Sally's mews of appreciation also increased. "Oh, oh God, oh fuck," Sally panted as the lovemaking continued.

Kieron suddenly gave four or five rapid thrusts and it had the desired effect. "Shit, oh fuck, shit," shouted Sally as she came and Kieron's near neighbour put some music on as they tended to do when the sounds of sex from Kieron's flat got loud.

On and on Kieron went and the bed was creaking and the nearby music was turned up as Sally Marwood got a sensational fucking. Kieron was slamming her hard now and Sally was out of control as orgasm followed orgasm so rapidly that she seemed to be permanently cumming.

As Sally screamed through another climax and the nearby music got louder. Kieron groaned as he spurted spunk into the condom. "Shit, oh shit, fucking amazing," said Sally after a few minutes of calming down.

"Yeah, that was quite a fuck, wasn't it?" said Kieron.

"Oh baby, no wonder Tina was on a high after getting fucked by you," complimented Sally.

Kieron eventually disposed of his cum filled condom and, as he liked to do, decided that he would like to look at his latest mature conquest's arse. "Will you lay on your front please, Mrs Marwood?" Kieron asked politely.

"Ha, you want to look at my bum," laughed Sally, rolling onto her front.

Marie had got a great arse, Linda had got a great arse and Tina had got a great arse. The bottom now on display was as good as any of them. "You have a lovely arse, Sally," said Kieron, leaning forward to kiss each buttock.

"Thank you Kieron, it is nice of you to say so," giggled Sally.

For the next few minutes, Kieron worshipped Sally's backside with caressing, fingering, kissing and licking and Sally writhed on the bed as her cunt again bubbled. "Oh Kieron, this is such a turn on," said Sally as she ground herself against the bed as she got near to orgasm.

The orgasm came as Kieron lightly traced his fingers up and down her arse crack. "Oh God, oh fuck," Sally shouted but the neighbour would not have heard because their music was still blaring.

"Um, I do have a shower but it does not always work," said Kieron apologetically as he realised that Sally would need to do quite a cleaning job to remove the smell and evidence of sex before she saw her husband.

"Are you saying I smell?" laughed Sally

"You do smell of sex a bit, yeah," acknowledged Kieron.

"You are right. I will have a bath when I get home," said Sally.

"We still have time for another fuck though, if you want," said Kieron who was stiff again after playing with Sally's arse.

Sally glanced at Kieron's manhood. "I wish that I could let you cum in me but I can't risk it," apologised Sally.

"I know. Do you want it from behind?" said Kieron, getting another rubber.

"Yeah, a good hard fucking from behind," said Sally, moving to grip the headboard and thrusting her arse back towards Kieron.

Kieron had found that the four women had a lot in common sexually with their preferences, it seemed that all four of them just liked sex but were all going short at home. He would do all he could to help each one of them as and when an opportunity arose.

Kieron gave Sally's arse another caress before getting in position and sliding his condom clothed cock into her cunt.

She had asked for a good hard fucking so that is what she got as he slammed her from behind and the bed creaked and the headboard rattled. "Fuck, yes, yes, yes," bellowed Sally as she came and the neighbour perhaps heard that above the music.

Kieron had Sally cumming again before he again filled a condom with semen.

After a period of recovery, Sally cleaned herself as best she could before getting dressed to go home to clean herself properly.

They had a long kiss, not knowing if this had been a one-off. If it was, then it had been memorable.

"Thank you, Kieron. That was all I hoped for and more, it was wonderful," said Sally.

"You are an amazing woman Sally, so glad that you enjoyed it. It was great," replied Kieron.

~~~

Not long ago, four female work friends had gone to a pub on a girls night out. One of them, in particular, recognised the young barman. When Kieron Siddall said, "Hello, Mrs Thompson," to Marie none of them knew that Kieron would not only fuck Marie, he would fuck her three friends as well.

On top of that, Marie Thompson and Linda Ralph had had lesbian sex as part of a threesome with Kieron and would very likely have lesbian sex again, with or without Kieron being present. Tina Peters, who had quite a bit of lesbian experience, liked the idea of bedding Marie and maybe Linda.

All four women would like to get fucked by Kieron again if it could be arranged. Kieron would be more than happy to oblige.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments