Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Herbal Remedy

"A visit to the Chinese doctor solves a middle-aged couple's sexual problems"

22
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words
My wife and I met when we were both in our mid-thirties at a convention in San Francisco. I lived in New York and Leah lived in London. We soon figured out that both of us were recently divorced and therefore available. We immediately hit it off, and I was very pleased when she accepted my invitation for dinner.

Three things attracted me to Leah. I am short, but she is much shorter. less than five feet tall. Secondly, her chest is out of proportion to her height. She wears a 34E bra, and her small stature accentuates the size of her breasts. Finally, Leah has a bubbling personality which can border on the demanding when she really wants something. That’s okay, because I like assertive women.

After dinner, we stopped off at the bar in her hotel. After two cognacs, the conversation turned to our past relationships. Leah was amazingly open, and I quickly learned that she was much more sexually experienced than I.

She later went to the ladies’ room and returned with a couple of extra blouse buttons unfastened, revealing a generous amount of cleavage supported by a lacy purple bra. After more drinks and sexual discussion, I finally mustered the courage to ask whether it was too early in our relationship to go somewhere more private.

Leah replied in her lovely British accent: “Actually, I was wondering if it was too early in our relationship for you to fuck me.”

Within five minutes, we were in her hotel room, our clothes were off and she was giving me the best blowjob I had ever had. By morning, I had come three times: in her mouth, in her pussy and deep up her arse (her pronunciation, not mine). We never made it to the convention the next day… we were too busy fucking. We finally left the room to go to lunch (and also to allow the maid to change the sheets). Leah said she was really hungry, so she dressed quickly; a very tight white t-shirt over a pair of jeans and tall black boots. No underwear. I don’t know what concerned me more, whether her nipples were going to burst through the thin material of her tight top or whether my erection would burst through my trousers.

I moved to London six months later, and we soon married. Leah and I continued to have fantastic sex. One night, as we returned home from seeing a film, she stopped on the staircase. She pulled her long, silky skirt up above her waist, revealing hold-up stockings but no underwear.

“If I don’t feel your All-American prick in my English cunt within ten seconds, we’re getting a divorce,” she said.

I dropped my trousers and entered her as she knelt on the steps. We soon switched positions, with me sitting on a step and Leah forcing her pussy down on my cock reverse cowgirl-style. She rode me while I reached under her sweater and fondled those marvellous tits until she came. She then proceeded to suck me off on the staircase. After she had drained me, she kissed me deeply, pushing my spunk back into my mouth with her tongue.

“I always wanted to do that but never had the nerve with other guys,” she said. “Your cum tastes so good, so I wanted you to enjoy it, too.”

Another time, we decided at the last minute to go to Spain for a beach holiday. The weather was perfect, so the only room we could find was at a large, family-oriented hotel rather than a smaller inn more suitable for a romantic weekend. As we were leaving our room for our first trip to the beach, I noticed that she had inflated a pool toy that looked like a cross between a tire and an old-fashioned life preserver.

“What’s that for?” I asked.

“You’ll find out” was all she said.

The beach was really crowded, mostly parents and with their kids. Once we found a place to lay our towels and get settled, she grabbed the inflated ring. “I’m going for a swim, are you coming with me?” As Leah was wearing a lime green bikini whose top barely hardly covered her nipples and whose bottom showed plenty of her ass, I was not about to say no.

We swam out to the deeper water about fifty feet from the shore, far past the families. We floated in relative privacy, holding on to opposite sides of the inflated ring until she said:

“Take your shorts off, now!”

“Are you crazy?” I replied. “There are hundreds of people back there.”

As I spoke, Leah was already removing her bikini, placing the top and bottoms on top of the floating ring.

“I want to fuck, here and now,” she said.

I was so turned on that I did what I was told. It took no time for me to get hard, even in the somewhat chilly water. Still holding the ring and facing each other, she swung her legs and pelvis toward me under the ring, and then I did the same. After a bit of adjustment, my cock entered her pussy, and I began to lazily pump in and out as we gently floated. People on the beach and in the shallow water could conceivably see what we were doing, but no one paid any notice… at least not until Leah suddenly began to orgasm. “Oh Jesus. Oh fuck. Jesus Christ! This is so fucking horny! Cum inside me now, you bastard. I want to feel your hot cum in my cunt.”

We did get some strange glances as we paddled in towards shore.

But times change, and so do people. Leah and I are now in our mid-fifties. We are still madly in love, but our nearly uncontrollable sexual passion is a thing of the past. Our lives began changing with the births of our sons, Jack and Paul, eighteen months apart. Leah and I supported each other through the deaths of our parents, assorted crises in our careers and the responsibilities that arise with raising children. About five years ago, I suffered a pretty serious back injury, which severely restricted my movements – and our sex life – for about six months.

Sex slowly became an afterthought, if we could remember to think about it in the first place. In other words, we had become a normal middle-aged couple.

We had sex about once a week. Leah now preferred to spend her leisure time in front of the TV, watching murder mysteries. She would respond to my sexual advances if she was in the mood, but she seldom initiated anything. Once in a while, we would get a bit drunk and have really good sex, almost like the old days. The evening would end with Leah having a great, noisy orgasm and then she would be satisfied for what seemed like months.

I grew increasingly frustrated.

Our lives – especially our sex lives – changed one Friday evening in late June. Jack and Paul had left the day before on a week-long school-sponsored cultural trip to Florence and Rome. We would have the house all to ourselves for the first time in years.

About once a month, I treat myself to a massage. Following my back injury, when traditional medicine did little to ease my pain, I began seeing an acupuncture specialist at a Chinese medical practice. Henry Chang ran the practice with his wife Jo, who was trained in therapeutic massage. The combination of acupuncture and massage helped me recover, and Jo, Henry and I became friends. I would see Henry when my back pain flared up, and I regularly visited Jo for her wonderful, stress-busting massages.

That Friday, as Jo began to massage my back, she asked: “Bill, you seem much more tense than normal. Is there something wrong today?”

As we had been friends for years, I told her about my growing sexual frustration.

Jo listened as she massaged my spine. After some thought, she said, “When we are finished, go see Henry.”

A large part of Henry’s business is selling traditional Chinese herbal remedies. While I benefited greatly from the acupuncture (and the massages), I was not a great believer in the power of herbal medication. But, after I got dressed, I wandered into Henry’s small office. Jo had already spoken to him.

“Jo tells me that you and Leah need a little help in the sack, perhaps some Spanish Fly, Chinese-style?” Henry said with his usual good humour.

Henry explained that he could recommend all sorts of concoctions that supposedly increased sexual desire, but he doubted whether they really worked. Acupuncture and some herbs could be used to treat erectile dysfunction, but as he put it, he did not stock the equivalent of ‘Love Potion Number Nine’.

However, Henry explained that one of his colleagues had recently returned from China with a collection of extremely rare herbs and had concocted a formula that, his colleague claimed, significantly increases a woman’s sexual drive. He had given a dozen of the capsules to Henry the previous day.

“I was going to ‘test’ these with Jo on Saturday night,” Henry grinned. “Maybe you should help with the research.” He then turned serious. “I really doubt if they will prove to be an answer to your problems, but I know what’s in them and I don’t think they can hurt.”

“How much do I owe you?” I asked.

“Take them, my friend. They’re on the house. You can tell me all about it when you and Leah return from the orgy.”

He gave me three of the capsules, and I headed home.

The one thing I learned after living with Leah for twenty-odd years is that you cannot con her. Honesty is always that best policy. So, with the capsules still in my jacket pocket, I broached the subject at dinner.

“You know our sex life is not what it used to be,” I said, starting a familiar conversation.

“You’ve reminded me of that about a thousand times,” she replied, “and we’ve agreed that if anyone is at fault, it’s me, especially now that your back is better. But, I’ve changed. I just don’t get excited much. What can I do about it?”

I explained my conversation with Henry that afternoon and told Leah about the herbal capsules he had given me. Leah was pissed off that I had told the Changs about our sexual ‘problems’, but she was a bit intrigued by the capsules. She was interested in alternative forms of medicine, and indeed it was Leah who had convinced me that acupuncture could help my back pain. While I was a bit worried that the capsules could make her sick, Leah was not concerned in the least.

“They’re made of herbs, right?” she asked. “So, I may overdose on ginseng… I’m not worried about it. Give me one. The boys are away, so if I decide to dance naked on the table, it will be okay, won’t it?”

I handed her a capsule, and she washed in down with the rest of the wine in her glass. I had not asked Henry how long the capsules would take to work (if they even would work), so we decided to act normally and have a normal Friday night. We got into bed early and both read novels, enjoying the peace and quiet of a house without teenage music.

After about fifteen minutes, Leah put down her book. “I was really looking forward to finishing this novel tonight, but I don’t feel like it now. My eyes are hurting. I probably shouldn’t have taken that capsule. Do you mind if I just turn out the light? I promise that we’ll have sex tomorrow night.”

While I had heard that line hundreds of times before, I was impressed that Leah had swallowed the capsule. “Sure Darling,” I said. “It’s been a long week. Let’s get some rest.”

And so we did … for about twenty minutes.

I thought Leah had fallen asleep, but then I noticed that her breathing had become heavier. She began fidgeting, almost as if she had an itch. She then kicked off the covers and, a few minutes later, took off her nightgown.

Finally, she turned to me. “Bill,” she said, “I feel like I am burning up. Could you turn on the ceiling fan?” The cooling breeze seemed to calm her, at least for a couple of minutes. However, she soon started thrashing about again.

“Honey, could you feel my forehead?” she asked. “I think I may have a fever. I am feeling really odd.”

As I sat up in bed to put my hand on her head, I couldn’t help but notice her breasts. Of course, Leah’s breasts are not hard to notice. Despite her age and the fact that she nursed two babies, she still has great tits. They had sagged a bit with age, of course, and while Leah often went without a bra when I met her, the only time she would now go braless was when we were faraway on summer vacation. However, her breasts are still a lovely shape and are adorned with large nipples that I loved to suck.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy



Tonight, though, her breasts looked different. Although Leah was lying on her back and only dim light filtered through the curtains, I could tell that her boobs had tightened. They were standing firm and upwards, almost as if she had just had a boob job. And her nipples were engorged; they looked as if they were almost an inch long.

I could not resist running my hand across her left breast. As I touched her nipple, she reacted as if she had just been hooked up to a high-voltage power line. A shock travelled through her body so strongly, that I quickly pulled my hand away from her tit.

“Jesus!” she cried out. “What in the fuck was that? I almost came, and my pussy is still throbbing. What’s going on?”

I thought I knew, but I moved my hand between her legs to test my theory. Her body jolted again when my hand grazed her crotch. This time, her scream was louder and more familiar.

“Arrrggghhh! Jesus, I’m cumming. I am cumming hard. Fuck, I am still cumming. I have never cum like this before!”

I didn’t know what to do as Leah continued to thrash about in the bed. The only thing I could think of was how I was going to explain what was happening to Henry.

After what seemed like minutes, Leah’s orgasm finally subsided, although her breathing continued to be more like a pant than a normal breath. I was worried that she might pass out, but instead she sat up in bed. Even though it was still dark in the room, I could see that her tits had indeed become more firm and perhaps a bit larger. To top it off, her nipples were still unbelievably erect.

So was my cock, and Leah soon took notice.

“I need to fuck you – now,” she said. “I haven’t wanted to fuck like this for years, but I have to have you in my pussy now.” With that, she scooted over in the bed, pulled her panties aside and climbed aboard my cock. While cowgirl has always been one of our favourite positions, Leah usually bends over and kisses me after I enter her. It takes several minutes before she sits up on top of me so I can see and play with her tits. Not tonight. She plunged her pussy straight down on my cock, and then leaned back and fiercely began grinding her pubic bone against mine. Those magnificent breasts were on full display.

“Shove it in me deep, deeper,” she commanded. I could feel my cock get bigger as I was really turned on. She fucked me for about thirty seconds and then began to cum again.

But this time it was different. I could feel her pussy began to tighten on my cock and begin to get warmer. That’s how I knew she was about to cum. But, as she started to scream again, I could feel a flood of juice flowing down through her cunt onto my cock. Leah had squirted for the first time I could remember, and she continued to do so for about a minute, all the while shouting: “Oh my God! Arrrggghhh! This is so fucking good, I am cumming so fucking strong.”

I was now laying in a puddle of pussy juice with a sex-craved woman who was still grinding on top of me, although her orgasm was finally subsiding. At this point, I thought Leah would roll of me and fall fast asleep, as she normally does after we have sex, but this was not a normal evening. She raised herself off my cock, releasing another flood of her juices on my mid-section. Instead of lying down, she scooted up my chest until her cunt was directly over my mouth.

“Lick me, Bill. Lick my clit. Suck my clit. I want to come on your face.”

Over the years, Leah had grown increasingly reluctant to have oral sex. She would have to be really aroused, or really drunk, before she would let me lick her (even though it is one of my favourite things to do). She had not sat on my face since before the kids were babies. Even worse, blowjobs were few, far between and not very satisfying. The best I could expect is for her to lick and suck the head of my penis for a minute or two before she got tired and quit.

Now, she was pushing her pussy hard against my face. I slowly licked around the opening of her cunt, tasting for the first time her squirt fluid, which was saltier than her normal juice. As my tongue finally brushed against her clit, another shock ran through her body, she screamed again and a fresh gush of juice squirted into my mouth.

“Oh Bill, that’s so good; that’s so fucking good. I feel like my clit is on fire, and I just love it. Eat me. Suck me. Suck my clit harder.”

Usually, when I did lick her clit, it would take a long time to get a reaction. Tonight, I triggered another orgasm – and another flood – after less than a minute of licking and sucking.

Leah lifted her pussy off my face and turned around so that her pelvis was over my mouth and her head was positioned at my crotch. This was my favourite sexual position, and now we were doing it for the first time in at least fifteen years.

Leah’s talk got even raunchier.

“I know you want me to suck your cock. Don’t worry, it’s gonna happen. But before you get your blowjob, you have to lick my ass. I want you to stick your tongue as far as you can up my ass. Fuck me with your tongue really good!”

I began to swirl by tongue around the outside of her anus and could feel it contract. I could hear her breathing become heavier and she then began to moan slightly. Suddenly, I could feel her bunghole loosen, and I started to push as much tongue as I could up her hole.

“Jesus, that is fantastic,” she said and then engulfed my cock in her mouth. She did not lick it. She did not nibble it. She did not slowly suck it. She took the length of my penis down her throat at once. I could feel her tongue swirl around my shaft as she began to suck my entire shaft. At the same time, I quickly withdrew my tongue from Leah’s asshole and then thrust it back in with as much force as I could muster.

She popped my cock out of her mouth for a moment. “That’s it, Lover. Fuck my ass with your tongue. I want it completely filled or I will stop sucking.” She then began to suck my cock with abandon, slurping noisily as she took the entire length back into her mouth. It did not take long before I could feel my balls begin to swell and my prick become even harder. Leah felt it, too, because she stopped bobbing her head up and down and waited.

The first spurt was incredible. I could not believe the amount of cream I squirted into Leah’s waiting mouth. The second spurt came quickly and was almost as strong. I continued to cum for what seemed like a long time, aided by constant sucking and licking by Leah.

When my orgasm finally finished, Leah’s began again. I was still licking and fucking her asshole with my tongue and, just when I thought things were quieting down, Leah began screaming again. I felt more juice dribble from her pussy onto my neck and chest.

While I was beginning to go soft in the aftermath of my orgasm, Leah continued to suck my cock until she calmed down. I felt her move her ass off my face and soon she pressed her mouth against mine. As my lips began to part for a passionate kiss, I felt her spit a load of my jism into my mouth.

I was exhausted and I expected that she would also be too. She lay beside me and kissed me deeply. Then, she whispered in my ear:

“Fuck me some more. I need you to fuck me hard. I need you to fuck me in my cunt again, and possibly in my ass, just like you used to do.”

That sounded great, but there was a problem. I was fifty-six, I had just had the biggest orgasm of the past decade, and my cock was rapidly shriveling. I couldn’t get it up with a hydraulic pump, and I told her as much.

“What the fuck!” she shouted. “For the past ten years, you have been badgering me about sex. Now, I want it. I want it bad, so bad. I need it and you can’t give it to me. You fucker!”

I tried my best to be witty. “I was a good fucker, but you ruined me a minute ago,” I replied. “Give me twenty minutes, and I will be a fucker again, but if you need a fucker now, you will just have to go out and find one.

All of a sudden I got scared. The evening had been so weird, I worried that she just might do that. So I tried to recover, at least verbally. “I think there’s still a vibrator in the drawer beside the bed. Do you think that will do for the time being?”

When I met Leah, she was really into sex toys. She soon introduced me to a collection of dildos, dongs, eggs and vibrators, which she would use both when we were having sex and when she was alone. However, I had not seen her play with one of her toys in years.

“Quick, find it,” she said. “Turn on the light if you have to. Get it for me. I need it now.”

I was beginning to think I was going bonkers. Only minutes ago, Leah was apologising for wanting to go to sleep rather than having sex. Now, even after a half-dozen orgasms, she wanted a dildo so she can masturbate.

I turned on the light and could not believe Leah’s appearance. Her breasts were like those of a 25-year-old. The sagging was gone. Her nipples were still huge, much more erect than I had ever seen them. They had turned a darker shade of brown than normal. But it was her eyes that both enticed and frightened me. She wore a look of wanton lust; her eyes told me that she was not close to being satisfied. She needed more, a helluva lot more.

I found the vibrator. It was not that big, compared with some of the gigantic plastic penises she once owned, and it was even a bit smaller than my cock. I turned the dial on the bottom and thankfully was greeted with a familiar hum.

I started to guide it down to her crotch, but Leah quickly grabbed the vibrator from my hand.

“Thanks, Darling, but I know what I need better than you.” She then looked at my flaccid cock as she first pressed the dildo against her clit and then plunged it as deep into her cunt as she could. “Get it hard, fast. Do whatever you have to do, Bill, but I need a cock, your cock. If you can’t fuck me, at least suck my tits while I stick this up my pussy.”

I began to suck her right nipple. After about five seconds, her body jerked violently again.

“Shit! What in the fuck is wrong with me. Honey, I need to cum so badly! I want it and I want it now. I gotta get fucked, and this fucking vibrator is not going to do the job. I need a real cock.”

“I’m sorry, but I am momentarily unavailable,” I stammered. “However, if I keep sucking your tits, I am sure that I will be hard in no...”

“That’s not good enough!” she shouted so loud that I was sure that the neighbours – and possibly her sister in Edinburgh – could hear. “Don’t you fucking understand, you imbecile? I need to be fucked now, right now, not in a half-hour.”

She continued to frig herself with the dildo, and she had two more small orgasms in the next ten minutes. Sucking her nipples the whole time, I finally recovered enough so that I could stick my semi-limp dick into her pussy. It began to grow once inside, so we fucked – actually she fucked me – missionary style with her legs straight up in the air. I thought I would have a heart attack, but after five minutes of rutting, she stopped her heavy breathing and tensed.

“Oh My God! That's The Biggest One Yet! I love it. I love you, but I really love your cock. Thank God there are cocks in this world and I have one in me!”

Even though I had cum earlier, I began ejaculating inside my wife, not nearly as strong as before. However, that did not stop Leah from urging me on.

“That’s it baby, fill my cunt. It feels so good. I love to feel you cum inside me.”

My cock was hurting, so I slowly withdrew, wondering what to do next. But, thankfully, Leah was calmer. She was till playing with her clit, but her breathing was more normal and she was no longer demanding satisfaction. I was relieved that I did not have to call Dial-A-Stud.

She finally turned towards me, appearing more relaxed, although her breasts were still enlarged and aroused. She reached over and kissed me deeply.

“I think I am calming down now. I don’t know what got into me. I am sure you must be exhausted, and I am starting to get tired. Just let me lie here and play with my pussy.”

I watched her carefully as her eyes began to softly close and her hand massaged her clit more and more slowly. I thought she had finally fallen asleep when she turned toward me as softly asked:

“Honey, how many more of those capsules do you have?”
Published 
Written by mrotis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments