Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Supervisor - Part 3

"Further discussions between fifty-six-yerar-old Gloria and seventeen-year-old Kirk lead to more fucking, maybe for the last time."

45
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

"I don't know what is the matter with Kirk, he had been so happy but since he came back yesterday, he has gone into his shell again," said Sara Theobald to her husband Richard on Sunday morning.

"Don't worry about it, he will be alright," replied Richard, which was his standard answer whenever his wife said something similar.

"I hope so, I worry about him," said Sara.

Kirk Theobald was aged seventeen and had recently lost his virginity to his supervisor at work, although his parents did not know that.

His supervisor was a fifty-six-year-old woman of West Indian descent, named Gloria Williams.

The losing of Kirk's virginity had occurred on Thursday, and on Saturday afternoon he and Gloria hah had sex again, but Gloria was now thinking that they should not continue, for Kirk's sake.

Gloria had not set out to give Kirk his first fuck, they had a lunchtime chat by the river because she was genuinely concerned about Kirk's happiness at work. They had a further riverside chat about a week later, and then a mutual attraction became obvious. That led to Kirk going to Gloria's house after work the next day, and Kirk experiencing sex for the first time.

The Saturday afternoon sex indicated to Gloria that the young man was capable of becoming a very good lover, but she did not want to risk ruining his future, so she intimated that they should stop. She did not want to, but it was her genuine concern for the youth shining through again.

Sara Theobald could not get much response from her son throughout Sunday or Monday morning at breakfast. She wanted to know what was wrong because something had sparked it, as he had been very happy for a few days.

"Please tell me what is wrong, Kirk," pleaded Sara.

"Nothing is wrong," replied a sullen Kirk.

"There is, something happened Saturday because you were fine when you went out," said Sara.

"Nothing is wrong, please forget it," said Kirk, but his mother was far from convinced.

Gloria smiled at Kirk when he arrived at work, but she did not get a smile in return. She knew that the suggestion that they discontinue their fucking would upset him, but she did not want him becoming insular again because she had briefly got him out of that.

During the morning it became obvious that Kirk was in a very bad mood, he was snappy in responses to other staff, if he responding at all, Gloria could not have that as she liked to maintain a happy office. She would have to have another chat with Kirk.

She thought about how to go about it and then sent Kirk an internal email.

We need to talk but not at the river. You walk to the far end of Russell Road at lunchtime and I will pick you up. We will park somewhere and talk. Reply to this email to confirm and then delete this email and your reply. Gloria.

Receiving the email cheered Kirk up, Gloria smiled to herself when she saw his face as he read it. He looked up at her and smiled, and she smiled back, although she was not necessarily going to agree to continue their fucking, which was what Kirk wanted.

Kirk replied to Gloria's email with 'okay,' and Gloria hoped that he deleted the emails. A little later when their eyes met, she mouthed the word 'deleted?' and Kirk nodded that he had.

Kirk left the office at lunchtime and Gloria gave him some time to walk to where she had said, before going to her car. She did not know where the conversation would lead, but she knew that they had to talk.

Kirk got into Gloria's car and she drove off, she had decided to park at a sports field nearby.

"We can't have you being miserable like you are at the moment," said Gloria, as she drove.

"I am miserable because you don't like me anymore," responded Kirk.

"I do like you, it has got nothing to do with whether I like you or not," said Gloria, who had not intended to start the discussion until she had parked up.

Kirk was silent, and Gloria parked at the sports field. She turned to face Kirk, and thought, as she had before, what sexy eyes he had got.

"Just think about it logically, because of our age difference and me being your boss, what we had cannot last," said Gloria.

"So you wish that we had never got together?" said a sad-looking Kirk.

"I do not wish that because I loved having sex with you, but from your point of view, it would have been better if we had not," said Gloria.

"So we are never going to have sex together again?" said Kirk, looking like he might cry.

"Don't you agree that that would be for the best?" responded Gloria, not wanting to say that they would not have sex together again.

"I want to have sex with you, I love you," said Kirk.

"Kirk, honey, you do not love me, even if you think that you do," said Gloria, wanting to put her arms around the youth.

"Please can we have sex again?" asked Kirk, hopefully.

"Baby, it is your future that I am worried about, you should be with a girl of your own age," said Gloria, wishing that they could fuck right now.

"I do understand that we cannot be together forever, but please Gloria, please can we have sex again?" said Kirk.

"Shit, Kirk, this is so complicated," said Gloria.

"You want to have sex with me again, don't you?" said Kirk, much happier than when the conversation started.

"I can't lie to you, yes, I want to have sex with you again," answered Gloria.

"Oh Gloria, when can we do it again?" asked Kirk, his face now bathed in smiles.

"Ha, I wish it was now because you are one hot young man," said Gloria, her knickers getting damp.

"Oh Gloria," Kirk said again, moving to Gloria and kissing her, the first time that he had initiated anything in their time together.

Gloria was initially surprised, but she responded. She took Kirk's head in her hands and their lips met in a kiss that because a snog, as their tongues danced.

"I will be cumming in my knickers if I am not careful," laughed Gloria, when the kiss broke.

"My cock is so hard," answered Kirk, and a glance by Gloria at the bulge in the young man's trousers confirmed that fact.

"We need to settle down before we go back to work," said Gloria, lust all over her face.

"Can you wank me?" asked Kirk, surprising Gloria again.

"Fucking hell," responded Gloria, but she did not reject the idea.

She looked around, and apart from a couple of dog walkers in the distance, they were alone.

"Get your trousers and underpants down, there are some tissues in the glove compartment," said a turned-on Gloria.

Kirk handed Gloria a box of tissues, and then lifted his backside from the car seat and lowered his trousers and underpants, his cock was erect.

"We do not want any of this on our clothes or the car upholstery," said Gloria, having some tissues in her left hand as she took the youth's penis in her right hand.

She wanked hard and fast, and Kirk squirmed in his seat.

"Oh, oh, oh," said Kirk indicating to Gloria that he was about to cum, and she had the tissues in her left hand over his cock as he ejaculated, she hoped that no semen missed the tissues.

Kirk stopped cumming, and it seemed that the tissues had caught it all. Gloria wiped the young man's cock with some clean tissues, she would have licked it clean but the car steering wheel made her twisting into the required position difficult.

"Thank you," said Kirk.

"Ha, I was going to say anytime, but that is not true," smiled Gloria, whose knickers were very wet, she had had a mild orgasm.

Gloria got out of the car to put the spunk-soaked tissues in a bin, as Kirk again raised his arse to pull his underpants and trousers back up. The dog walkers had got closer, but not close enough to know what had just happened in the car.

"This was not what I had in mind when I said to chat," laughed Gloria, getting back into the car.

"No, but it was amazing," beamed Kirk.

"We have still not resolved anything," said Gloria.

"We both want to have sex again," replied Kirk, and there was no arguing with that.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

"We had better get back to work, at least you are happier now," smiled Gloria.

"Much happier," answered Kirk.

"You did delete those emails didn't you?" Gloria asked.

"Yes," confirmed Kirk.

Gloria drove back, remembering to drop Kirk off a little way from the office rather than arrive in the car park with him in her car. She decided to go to the ladies in the office and remove her damp knickers, better to go commando than sit in cum soaked knickers all afternoon.

Other people in the office noticed how much happier Kirk was in the afternoon than he had been in the morning, but they had no idea why.

Gloria was enjoying the feeling of being bare-arsed under her skirt, she thought that she might do without knickers in the office more often. She glanced at Kirk a couple of times, wishing that his penis was sliding in and out of her exposed vagina, there was no doubt in her mind that they would fuck again soon.

Gloria sent Kirk another email later in the afternoon.

Tell your mother that you will be late home tomorrow evening, I want a fucking. Delete this email. Don't reply.

Gloria watched Kirk for his reaction to receiving the email, his face lit up and he looked at Gloria with an expression of joy on his face.

Kirk duly told his mother on Tuesday morning that he would be late home, and he did not know what time it would be. Sara resisted her urge to question her son about what he was doing.

Gloria thought that maybe the forthcoming fucking would have to be the last between them, but she wanted it to be memorable for both of them. She intended to ride Kirk and also have him fuck her from behind, she had to change from her original knickers before she went to work, because those that she started with were wet from her thoughts.

Gloria sent Kirk an email on Tuesday telling him where to wait after work for her to pick him up. In some respects it was easier communicating like this rather than waiting for a chance to speak to each other without anyone else overhearing, it was important that emails were deleted though.

At the end of the working day, an elated Kirk went to where Gloria had told him to await being picked up for a fuck with a gorgeous and very sexy mature woman.

Gloria knew in her own mind that this may well be the last time, but she was determined not to point that out to Kirk, because it would upset him.

The young man got into his supervisor's car when she pulled up.

"This fucking is going to be memorable," smiled Gloria.

"The others have been too, for me anyway," replied Kirk.

"And for me, baby," said Gloria, thinking that she should have used different words.

"Last night I could not stop thinking of you wanking me in this car," said Kirk, as they drove towards Gloria's house.

"Ha, wanking you was not the plan when we went to the playing field, but it was very sexy, wasn't it?" responded Gloria.

"I wish that I could have done something for you," said Kirk.

"I will let you into a little secret, I came in my knickers when I wanked you, and I was in the office all yesterday afternoon without knickers on," confessed Gloria.

"Fuck, I wish that I had known," said a shocked Kirk.

"I did think of you fucking me when I looked at you," said Gloria.

"Maybe we can fuck in the office one day?" suggested Kirk, hopefully.

"Very sexy, but not very likely," answered Gloria.

They arrived at Gloria's house, and as they had done on the two previous occasions, they had a long kiss in the car. Kirk's kissing technique had improved immeasurably since the first kiss before Gloria took his virginity.

More kissing was done as soon as they were inside the house.

"Let's go and get naked in the bedroom," said Gloria, and they headed upstairs.

They each removed their own clothes, and they were then kissing with hands caressing naked bodies.

"Something different for you, lay on your back on the bed," Gloria instructed Kirk.

The young man did as he was told, she was his supervisor after all.

Gloria had such a sexy smile on her face as she placed her legs outside Kirk's legs, took his erection in her hand, and lowered herself onto it.

"Mmmm," said Gloria, as the youth's penis went deeper and deeper as she took it all inside her.

With her eyes on Kirk's, Gloria started riding, slowly and with muscles tensing and relaxing.

"Feel my tits," suggested Gloria, and Kirk put a hand on each large swinging breast.

Gloria was still riding slowly, the excitement was building for both of them.

Gloria laughed at Kirk's groan when she held herself with the head of his cock only just inside her cunt,

"Are you close to cumming baby, because I am," asked Gloria.

"Yes," Kirk managed to answer.

"Then let's cum," said Gloria, bouncing hard and fast, and taking them both rapidly towards a climax.

"Oh god, oh fuck," gasped Kirk, as he felt his spunk rising.

"Yeah, fucking cumming," wailed Gloria, as she orgasmed, with Kirk's cock shooting semen upwards into her.

After the climaxes, Gloria leaned forward and they kissed with Kirk still in her, she then dismounted.

"Did you like that?" asked Gloria, already pretty sure of the answer.

"Loved it," replied Kirk.

"I want to introduce you to another new position before you go home," announced Gloria, and Kirk wondered what was in store for him.

Gloria was determined not to say anything about this possibly being their last time together, although it was always in the back of her mind.

They lay naked, kissing and cuddling. Gloria played with Kirk's penis and had it back to erection.

"This time, I want you to fuck me from behind, would you like that?" said Gloria.

"Um, yes," replied Kirk, a bit concerned that it might put more responsibility on him.

"I want you to look at my big black arse for a while," said Gloria, getting onto her knees.

Kirk moved and studied his supervisor's bottom, it was a wonderful bottom.

"Stroke it, rub your lovely cock against it," instructed Gloria, and Kirk caressed her buttocks.

He remembered the second part of the instruction and prodded Gloria's arse with his erection.

"Now you are going to give me a good fucking," said Gloria, reaching behind and holding Kirk's penis against her cunt lips.

Kirk knew to ease forward, and his cock was sliding into Gloria again.

"Now baby, fuck me good," said Gloria, with Kirk's penis safely inside her.

Kirk thrust irregularly to start with but soon picked up speed and rhythm, and he was giving his boss the fucking that she desired.

"Yes, yes, that is it, give this horny slut a good fucking," panted Gloria, as the young man's penis slid rapidly in and out.

Kirk was really into this, he was loving fucking this sexy woman from behind.

"Shit, shit, shit, going to cum so hard, fuuuuck!" wailed Gloria, as she shook in orgasm.

Kirk kept shafting, he was still astounded that he could apparently give this experienced woman sexual pleasure, but it appeared that he could.

The fucking went on and on, Gloria kept cumming and cumming hard.

Eventually, Kirk creamed in her, groaning in pleasure as he did so.

They had some more after-fuck kissing and cuddling and then had to shower because Kirk had to get home.

Gloria had resisted saying anything about it maybe being their last fuck, but she was thinking it.

They had a long kiss indoors before Gloria dropped Kirk off not far from his home.

Had the seventeen-year-old youth fucked his fifty-six-year-old supervisor for the last time?

Such thoughts were not in Kirk Theobald's head, but Gloria Williams was thinking that it would be best if they stopped. She did not want to, but it would be best long-term for Kirk.

But she had thought that before.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments