Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Happened to me

"unexpected sex"

10
1 Comment 1
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The following story happened in 2006, it's not that I'm some kind of a stud; it happened because I was lucky and was in the right place at the right time. I'm sharing it with you because I can't very well share it with my wife. I'm in my mid 50's with a few extra pounds around the middle and bald but I do try to stay in shape I run five miles four times a week. I try to keep in shape with a weight routine but I am what I am.

It all started with a recommendation I received for a commercial real estate broker in the Kansas City area. I'm responsible for the all the office space that my company uses in my territory and they decided to open a new office outside of Kansas City in the suburbs. A contact of mine suggested Laura he had worked on a 75,000 square foot office project with her and recommended her highly.

I called here and told her who I was and that I was looking broker representation on a 125,000 sq ft space need. We talked about the local market, her experience and how she would approach the project I had in mind. After our phone conversation I was impressed with her knowledge and market savvy, and when I had concluded my other interviews I decided that Laura was going to get the assignment.

Over the next several weeks we had numerous phone conversations about the project and I learned more about her. She was a runner, had been in the business for a number of years and had one of those personalities that are open and easy to talk to. We agreed that I would fly down the following week and we would drive the market and narrow our search to a manageable number of buildings.

I had not met her face to face so she told me to look for her white Escalade. I arrived and Laura picked me up at the airport and as I got in the vehicle I was shocked in that she looked like she was 24 or 25, (she was 31) tall, slender with what I would call dishwater blond hair. Nice breasts high on her chest and overall a real looker.

She was one of those girls who dress well, she wore a dark two-piece conservative business suit with the hemline a nicely above her knees and sitting in a car and driving I was also impressed with her legs. We drove by a number of buildings and as we crossed over a bridge she mentioned that it was a great running trail that went for miles and behind her townhouse.

I mentioned the next trip I would bring my running stuff and would have to try it. During the day, including lunch there were several times that she would put her hand on my arm or shoulder and leave it there for a while or kind of rub back and forth a few time that felt nice and gave me a little thrill. She was smart and articulate and very attractive and the more time we spent together the more at ease we were and seemed like we knew each other a long time. Among other things I found out she had exited her last relationship a year ago and had been so busy with work that she hadn't connected with anyone.

At the end of the day we decided on the buildings we would tour in two weeks. I would fly in Monday night and would tour building Tuesday and Wednesday morning and fly out late that afternoon. I flew home late that day.

As it got closer to my return Laura reminded me to bring my running clothes and we would run the trail we talked about. She set up for us to have dinner together Monday night to talk about the agenda for next day and a half. As agreed she picked me up at the airport and I jumped into her SUV and we headed for town.

She asked me if I had to check into my hotel, and I said that I had it guaranteed for late arrival so no. She said good and that if I remembered my running stuff, we would go to her place and change into running clothes and get our run in before it got dark and then go to dinner. I agreed and we went to her townhouse and I went into the guest bedroom and changed as she did the same.

In no time we did our stretches and were out on the trail and jogging. I was doing everything I could to run at an impressive pace and I could tell she was easily matching my stride. It was a warm evening and before long we developed a pace and we ran out for 30 minutes and turned around and ran back.

We got to her place and she pulled a bottle of water out of the refrigerator for both of us as we started to cool down. In a few minutes she opened a nice bottle of Bordeaux and poured a glass fro each of us. After we cooled down she suggested I shower first and the she would and we could go to dinner.

She told me to use the shower in the master bathroom because she was having trouble with the shower head in the other bathroom. She gave me an armful of towels. I went into the guest room and got my clothes and closed the door and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my sweaty clothes and jumped into the shower and just let the warm water run over me. I was standing there for a few minutes when out of the corner of my eye I noticed something.

I pulled my head back from under the water, the door to the shower slid open and in stepped Laura. Her naked body was every bit as good as I had envisioned. Great tits without a bit of sag and a pert butt and she was shaved bald.

I must have had the most shocked look on my face as she slid up next to me under the shower. She said something about saving time and water by showering with a friend.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

We were both under the stream when she reached for the soap and started lathering up. She soaped my chest and my arms and then told me to turn around and washed my back.

She ran her hands down to my butt and soaped all over and then slide her arms around me ran the ran her hands down to my cock.

Laura said, "Gee I think you're happy to see me."

I turned around facing her and with my hard on poking her in the belly I said, "Surprised but very happy."

We continued to shower and soap each other and exploring each other bodies. My soapy hands all over her ass and sliding my fingers between those sweet pussy lips, I couldn't get enough. She kept stroking my cock and then running soap on my chest and then my cock again. A couple of times I thought I was going to loose it and she seemed to feel it too so she would stop.

We were in the shower playing for 15 minutes or so and she then said we should get out. I cut the water she stepped out and tossed me a towel and grabbed one herself. We dried off and she went into the bedroom and I followed, she came up to me and kissed me and then told me to lie on the bed. I did and then she crawled onto the bed.

She knelt on the bed and took my cock in her hand and lowered her head and took me into her mouth. She started with gentle sucking and running her tongue all around the top. I looked down at her to see my cock disappear in her mouth and look at those young firm breasts and I started to reach for them to tease her nipples. She did a wonderful job and in no time my hips started to pump up to meet her mouth. I also tried to move around and pull her hips toward me so I could lick her bald wet pussy. She continued to suck my cock but pushed my hands back and mumbled a no.

As she continued her expert blow job I started to raise my hips off the bed and I could feel my balls tighten, she must have felt it also. She pulled her head up and straightened up.

I expected her to ride my cock but instead she came up and straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my face. My mouth was on her pussy opening and my nose was resting on her clit. My tongue was in her pussy as far as I could and I was rotated my face and rubbed my nose all over her clit. I was I was licking, kissing and rubbing her pussy and she started to grind her pussy on my face.

As I continued she was becoming more and more excited and started to rock her hips so her pussy, that was soaked now, slid up and down my face. She moved herself so that her clit was now on the tip of my tongue and would occasionally grind onto my mouth. I looked up and her eyes were closed and she had this look on her face of concentration and pleasure, her arms were out in front of her as she held onto the headboard as she rode my face. After a few minutes of this she started to moan and then groan and as she threw head back and let out an "aaaarrrrrrr" and she shook as she climaxed and I could feel a rush of hot sticky juices flow out of her pussy and onto my face.

As the climax subsided she shuddered a few times slowed her movements and then raised her pussy off my face. She sat on the bed beside me and took her hands and wiped the pussy juice off my face and she actually thanked me.

Laura shifted so she was again kneeling beside me and then lowered her mouth onto my cock. This time it felt warmer and wetter than before and she sucked with much more force. Her head bobbed up and down with wonderful slurping sounds as I started to move my hips to match her movements. I would like to tell you that she sucked my cock for 30 minutes or even twenty, but it wasn't that long. I could feel my balls tighten and cum start to build and I raised my hips up in the air and said "oh my god" to warn her but she didn't pull back at all.

If anything she sucked harder and pushed her head down and as I came she sucked me dry and greedily swallowed my load. As it ended she continued keep my cock in her mouth and work it as it softened. After what seemed like forever she released my now soft cock and sat up and smiled at me.

She then lay down beside me, put her head on my shoulder and ran her finger around my chest hair. We lay there a while and made small talk. She propped her head on her hand and looked me in the eye with a great smile and said she really enjoyed that and I said I did too. Laura said well how about we go to dinner and after that let's see if we can have more fun, to which I agreed. She got out of bed and started brushing her hair. Standing there naked with a near perfect butt and firm breast what you would call a "hard body."

As I got dressed she continued to fix her hair and put on her make-up all the while giving me all the time I needed to take in her wonderful body I was dressed and finishing a glass of wine when she asked me to help with her dress. Other than earrings and a smile she didn't have on a thing. She stepped into her little black dress pulled it up while sliding her arms and turned around to have me zip it up. I knew the thought of that naked body under that short little dress as we have dinner is going to drive me crazy. She picked up her car keys and we went out the door.

The rest of the evening was better than the first part...

Published 
Written by Marla
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments