Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It May Never Happen - Part 5

"More hours in a hotel room for Sally and Jim, not all of the time on their own"

45
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Sally O'Rourke and Jim Reed had a lot of serious thinking to do.

They had been friends for about thirty years and had fancied each other for most of that time, but they had recently embarked on an affair. They had had sex on three different occasions in Sally's house and, most recently, they had booked a hotel room for a daytime fuck and it had been sensational.

They were both in marriages that no longer involved sex and they were so good together that breaking from their spouses and living together was a distinct possibility.

Jim was aged sixty and Sally was a year older, and they were currently just living for any time that they could spend together.

They communicated by text, Sally had purchased a pay-as-you-go mobile for each of them, and texts were sent on the understanding that the recipient might not see them for some time because of the need for the phones to be secret and therefore only looked at when the person was alone.

They had to decide whether to continue as they were, having sex wherever and whenever possible although by definition, infrequent, or do away with the secrecy of their affair and make more frequent sex possible but also wreck two marriages and maybe lose some friends.

The ultimate break would be to set up a home together.

The day after their six hours in a hotel room, Jim sent Sally a text.

I can't stop thinking about you and our time in that hotel room yesterday, I want you, I need you. xxxxx

It was a while before Sally saw the text and replied, but her feelings were identical.

Oh baby, I want and need you so much too. Next time that we are together we must decide where we go from here. xxxxx

Jim responded.

I need to be with you soon, you are all that I think of. xxxx

Sally's husband Pete worked part-time, and he would be working on Monday, today was Friday. The question was whether they got together in Sally's house or had another daytime romp in a hotel. Sally knew which she preferred.

I am home alone on Monday, do you want to come here or shall we book the hotel room again? I will pay for the hotel. xxxxxx

Sally used her debit card to pay for the hotel the first time, but Jim drew out cash and reimbursed her. Hotel room sex again sounded great to Jim.

Let's use the hotel again, but I will pay. You book it and I will draw the cash out of my account for you. xxxxx

Sally had some funds of her own and was insistent that she paid this time.

I want to pay this time babe. I will book it online. Will you pick me up as before? xxxxx

Jim would let Sally pay if she wanted to, he was not short of money because he got a large redundancy payment from his previous employment, but if Sally insisted, he would accept that.

Okay, if you want to pay, but you know that I would be happy to pay. I will pick you up at the same time and place. xxxxx

Sally booked the room online, it would be a question of Jim telling his wife Sue that he would be out most of Monday, being told that her husband would be out for hours did not seem to bother Sue, or raise any suspicions. Sally would tell Pete that she might not be home when he got home, just to cover herself.

Sally and Jim texted each other through the weekend, the previous Saturday they had been at a dance with their spouses and three other couples and both found it difficult being so close to their lover but not able to do anything about it. Jim, fueled by alcohol, did get dangerously close to causing embarrassment, but, to Sally's relief, disaster was avoided.

On Monday morning, Sally went to the end of her road to await Jim. She felt, and looked, very sexy but hoped that nobody noticed, other than Jim of course.

Jim picked her up for the short drive to the hotel and lovemaking.

"You look gorgeous, as always," said Jim, when Sally got into his car.

"Thank you; I have been counting the minutes until we got together," replied Sally.

"Me too, I think that every hour not spent with you is an hour wasted," said Jim.

"Yeah, we must try to decide where this is heading," said Sally.

"At the moment it is heading to a hotel room bed, but yes, we do need to talk," agreed Jim.

They arrived at the hotel, and as the previous week, Jim held back and Sally went to reception to check in. The same woman as the previous week was in reception and she smiled when Sally approached.

"Back again Ms O'Rourke, I recognised your name earlier," said the receptionist.

"Yes, back again," smiled Sally.

"I will just complete your card transaction; I hope that I am not being too forward, but I assume that the gentleman that you are with is not your husband; I do similar with my lover, but not in this hotel," said the receptionist.

Sally was momentarily taken aback, but she rather liked this woman and her honesty.

"I suppose you get a few couples using your rooms for such things," said Sally, without admitting that she was having an affair.

"A few, and as I say, I have experience of doing such things with my lover," said the receptionist, whose name tag indicated that she was named Cheryl.

"You are a naughty girl..., Cheryl," smiled Sally, as her card transaction was completed.

"You would not believe how naughty," smiled Cheryl.

"I might," said Sally, not wanting to infringe on her room time with Jim too much.

"If this upsets you, it might cost me my job, but last week when you were here I had a little listen at your room door," confessed Cheryl.

"And what did you hear?" asked Sally, intrigued rather than upset.

"You very much enjoying yourself as you came, I had to go and masturbate after that," said Cheryl.

"I did get a bit noisy, but doing it in a hotel room made it so erotic," replied Sally.

Jim was wondering why it was taking Sally so long to check-in.

"Yes, I find that too; I hope that you are not going to report me," said Cheryl.

"I will not report you, Cheryl, I find it exciting thinking of you listening to me getting fucked; I am not inviting you to join us though, we do not get enough time together as it is," smiled Sally.

"Pity that I can't join you, maybe another time," laughed Cheryl.

"You never know," grinned Sally, leaving the reception desk.

"Have fun," said Cheryl, to the departing Sally.

"Thanks, will do," said Sally, over her shoulder.

"What was all that about?" asked Jim, about the long conversation that his lover had had with the receptionist.

"I will tell you later," said Sally, thinking that Jim might not take as kindly as she did to knowing that his fucking had been listened to. Sally did wonder if Cheryl might listen again later, she also wondered about a threesome but wanted Jim to herself.

They had the same room at the end of the corridor as they had had the previous week.

They had a long and passionate kiss once they were inside the room, several hours of lovemaking were in prospect.

"If only we had got together thirty years ago," said Jim.

"Yeah, but we were both happy in our marriages at one time, weren't we?" responded Sally.

"I suppose, but I do not remember when I was last really happy with Sue," said Jim.

"Pete and I have just jogged along for years, I suppose," conceded Sally.

"Anyway, that is the past, we have now and the future," said Jim.

"And talking of now, I am going to have your trousers off," laughed Sally, undoing Jim's belt and unzipping his trousers.

Sally pulled down Jim's trousers and he stepped out of them, Sally giggled as she nuzzled her face against the bulge in Jim's underpants.

"I am going to spank you today, Mrs O'Rourke," said Jim.

"Before or after we fuck?" asked Sally, looking up at Jim.

"Which would you prefer?" responded Jim.

"Um, before, I fancy getting a good fucking whilst I have a sore arse," replied Sally.

"In that case, you had better bare your arse now," said Jim.

"Yes sir," chuckled Sally, scrambling to her feet and removing her skirt and knickers.

Jim sat on a chair, still with his stiff cock inside his underpants, and Sally lay across his lap.

Jim thought of telling Sally what a wonderful arse she had, but he had already told her that a few times before. He commenced spanking her, quite hard from cheek to cheek.

Jim spanked on, and Sally's buttocks were becoming red, and her cunt was becoming saturated.

Sally's buttocks were stinging as Jim slapped hard and fast, Sally was squirming and writhing.

---------------

Not much was happening in reception at this time of day, and Cheryl had wandered down the corridor and was outside the door to the room booked by Sally. She thought that she might hear the sounds of fucking, but she heard the unmistakable sound of an arse getting spanked.

Cheryl liked a good spanking as a prelude to sex with her lover, and her cunt was wet as she listened to what was going on on the other side of the door.

-----------------

The spanking suddenly stopped, and Cheryl was excited as Sally was at what would happen next.

"Get on the bed, quick," said a very aroused Jim.

Sally scrambled off his lap, her arse on fire, as was her cunt. Sally was on the bed with her legs spread as Jim took off his underpants and approached her, his penis rigid.

Cheryl had her ear to the door and one hand in her vagina region over her skirt, she could not hear anything but surmised that fucking was about to start.

"Oh fuck, yes," said Sally, as Jim's penis slid into her.

The fucking was hard and fast and Sally was very vocal, Cheryl could hear and longed to be able to enter the room, but she hurried away in the opposite direction to relieve her sexual needs in a cubicle in the toilets.

Sally had suspected that Cheryl would listen at the door at some point, but her thoughts were not of the receptionist right now as Jim's cock slid rapidly in and out of her cunt fucking her towards orgasm.

"Shit, Jim, oh fucking hell, fuck, fuck, fuck," Sally shouted as she came, if Cheryl had still been listening she would probably have cum in her knickers at that point.

Jim was so turned on by the spanking and the fucking that he could not last, he felt his spunk rising up his cock.

"Oh god," groaned Jim, as he spurted his cum into Sally's cunt yet again.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

"Oh fuck, that was so good," said Sally, when their bodies stopped twitching in climaxes.

"Unbelievable," said Jim, who like Sally was still clothed on his upper body.

They had not used up too much of their six hours, but more fucking was out of the question for a while.

They lay in each other's arms, caressing and kissing.

"You were going to tell me what you and the receptionist were talking about," said Jim.

"Oh yeah, but I am not sure that you will like it, please don't be mad," replied Sally.

"Why should I be mad?" asked Jim.

"You might not be, I hope not," said Sally.

"So tell me," said Jim.

"Well, Cheryl, that is her name, recognised me and my name from last week," said Sally.

"Yeah, so what?" responded Jim.

"Well, she assumed that you and I were not married to each other, and it turns out that she sometimes fucks her lover in hotels, not this hotel though," continued Sally.

"Why should I be mad about that?" asked Jim.

"There is more; she told me that she was listening at our door last week and she heard me cum, she had to rush off and masturbate," said Sally.

"Does she often listen at doors?" asked a slightly shocked Jim.

"She didn't say, but I do not suppose that we are the first couple that she has listened to having a fuck," replied Sally.

"Probably not, why did she tell you?" said Jim.

"I don't know really, I think that she would like to join us," answered Sally.

"Fuck! what did you say to that?" asked Jim.

"I said maybe another time or something like that," replied Sally, forgetting exactly what she had said.

Jim said nothing.

"Are you mad?" asked Sally.

"No, a bit surprised, but not mad, being listened to seems quite exciting," said Jim.

"That is what I said to Cheryl," said Sally.

"Do you think she is outside our door now?" pondered Jim.

"She will not be getting very excited if she is," replied Sally.

"Phone her in reception," said Jim.

"What? What for?" said Sally, wondering what her lover was suggesting.

"I don't know, it was a stupid suggestion," said Jim.

"Are you wanting her in here with us?" asked an amazed but not shocked Sally.

"No, not really, forget it," said Jim.

"You do, you want her in here, am I not enough for you?" teased Sally.

"Oh you are more than enough for me, and after the fuck that we have just had I am no use to you or anyone else for a while," said Jim.

"I will phone her," said Sally, reaching for the phone and giving Jim a great view of her spanked arse.

"Hello, reception," said a female voice answering Sally's call. Cheryl knew who was calling but she did not know why.

"Is that Cheryl?" asked Sally.

"Yes it is, what can I do for you, Ms O'Rourke," replied Cheryl.

"Are you busy at the moment? I told my friend here about our conversation," said Sally, now having her arse caressed by Jim.

"Um, I need not be busy, but I am not sure what you are saying," said Cheryl.

"Would you like to join us here for a little while?" asked Sally, squirming as Jim played with her sore buttocks.

"Yes, yes, I will close reception and come to you," said Cheryl, not sure what she was heading for.

Very soon after, there was a knock on Sally and Jim's door. Sally opened it but stood to the side because she was naked below the waist.

"Hello Cheryl, come in, this is Jim," said Sally, letting Cheryl enter the room.

"Hello Jim," said Cheryl, seeing a mature man naked down below with a currently limp penis.

"Hello Cheryl, I am told you like to listen at doors," smiled Jim.

"Um, yes, sometimes," said Cheryl, both embarrassed and aroused.

"Have you listened at any today?" smiled Sally.

"I have actually," said an increasingly excited Cheryl.

"And what did you hear?" asked Jim.

"I heard someone getting a spanking, and then the start of a fuck," answered Cheryl.

"Yes, here is the evidence of the spanking," said Sally, turning to show Cheryl her red buttocks.

"And here is the evidence of the fuck," laughed Jim, pointing at his flaccid cock.

"Did you listen to all of our fuck?" asked Sally, over her shoulder whilst still displaying her spanked bottom.

"No, I got so turned on that I had to rush off to masturbate," confessed Cheryl.

Jim and Sally had no definite plan, but both were now thinking the same.

"I think that you should give Cheryl a good bare-bottom spanking, Jim," said Sally.

"I think so too, listening to people going about their private business," smiled Jim.

"Yes, that is what I deserve," said Cheryl.

"Remove your skirt and knickers, young lady," said Jim to the forty-something Cheryl, as he got off the bed and sat on the chair.

Cheryl took off her black skirt and blue knickers, she also removed her black jacket leaving her with a red blouse, and a bra underneath.

Jim's penis had stiffened a bit but was still far from erect.

"Tan her arse like you tanned mine, Jim," said Sally, looking at Cheryl, whose face was flushed and looking excited.

"I will, over my lap, Cheryl," said Jim, and Cheryl obeyed.

The receptionist had a very shapely and sexy bottom.

"Stop looking at her arse and spank it," said Sally.

"She does have a very nice bottom," said Jim.

"Better than mine?" asked Sally.

"You know what I think of your bottom," replied Jim.

A sexually aroused Cheryl was awaiting her spanking.

She did not have to wait long SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP Jim spanked hard from buttock to buttock, taking her by surprise.

Jim soon got into a rhythm, and Cheryl started enjoying it.

Sally was loving watching the younger woman getting a good spanking, and she could tell by Cheryl's facial expressions that she was enjoying getting her backside tanned.

"It looks like she is enjoying it, Jim," said Sally, very wet herself.

"I am," panted Cheryl, as Jim made her buttocks glow.

"Looks like she might cum," announced Sally.

"I am close," said Cheryl, breathlessly.

Jim spanked harder, and Cheryl started cumming.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck," panted the bucking and writhing Cheryl.

Jim spanked her for a little longer and then stopped.

"I think that she has been dealt with appropriately," said Sally.

"You may get up," said Jim, and Cheryl got off his lap and put her hands to her buttocks.

Without speaking, Cheryl moved towards Sally and put her hands on Sally's face, and locked her lips on Sally's.

Sally was shocked at first, but responded to the kiss and put her hands on Cheryl's just spanked backside, Cheryl's hands went to Sally's arse. Jim, still seated, was stunned.

"Do you fancy it?" Cheryl said to Sally when their kissing broke.

"Fancy what?" said Sally, although she was pretty sure what Cheryl meant.

"You know," said Cheryl, putting two fingers in Sally's sticky cunt and probing.

"Oh fuck," said Sally, starting to finger Cheryl.

Sally had next to no experience of lesbian sex, but it seemed that was where she was now headed.

Jim was open-mouthed, he could not speak even if he could think of something to say.

Cheryl engineered it so that she and Sally were on the bed in a sixty-nine, Cheryl on top, and they both lapped at the other's wet cunt.

They both came more than once, and then Cheryl swung around and the two women kissed.

"I had better get back to work, thank you for the invite," smiled Cheryl, who got dressed.

Sally had now joined Jim in being stunned.

"Enjoy the rest of your stay, bye," said Cheryl, leaving the room.

"Bye," said both Sally and Jim.

"Fucking hell," said Jim.

"Yeah, fucking hell," said Sally.

Jim's cock was erect, giving the spanking and watching the lesbian sex had got him hard again much earlier than expected. He took off his shirt, and Sally took off her blouse and bra.

Jim moved to the bed and his penis slid into Sally's wet gash.

Jim and Sally made love at varying speeds, and Sally came twice before she again felt Jim spunking in her.

"Never knew that you were into women," said Jim, as they lay cuddling after the fuck.

"I wasn't, I'm not, but with Cheryl, it seemed so natural," replied Sally.

"Watching it was fucking hot, I know that," said Jim.

"Doing it was quite hot too," laughed Sally.

"We were going to discuss our long-term plans," said Jim.

"Yeah, we were weren't we?" said Sally.

"So what do you think? Stay as we are, or what?" asked Jim.

"I am really not sure, because what we have is so good even if there is not enough of it," replied Sally.

"It is good, and if we were to go public with what we are doing there would be all sorts of upheaval," said Jim.

"So are we saying stay as we are, for now?" said Sally.

"Yes, I think so, if you are alright with that," replied Jim.

"It might be for the best, for now anyway, and then see what happens," said Sally.

So it seemed that their big decision was sort of a non-decision. They still had time left on their room booking, but there would be no more sex, until next time.

They lay together kissing and cuddling, then showered.

By the time they checked out, Cheryl had gone off duty, but she had left a note addressed to Ms O'Rourke in a sealed envelope.

Just a note to you and Jim to thank you for a wonderful time in your room. Maybe we can do it again sometime? I loved the spanking and what followed. Cheryl xxx

"Ha, looks like we will have to come back here for more fun with Cheryl," said Jim, after Sally had read the note to him.

"Or she comes to my house or we try another hotel," replied Sally.

"Oh, you are getting into this lesbian thing then," said Jim.

"Maybe I will watch you and Cheryl at it next time," said Sally, as the idea of a threesome from time to time took hold.

So Sally and Jim had decided to try to continue things as they were, sometimes with the inclusion of a sexy hotel receptionist.

Despite the arrival of Cheryl on the scene, sex between Sally O'Rourke and Jim Reed was still very much the priority.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments