Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

JUST A KEY OF A HOTEL ROOM - 2nd PART

"Hi, this is the second part of story A blind date. Just the key of a hotel room. Enjoy."

0
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Somebody pushed her brutally against a wall and she was instantaneously paralyzed by terror as a coldness began to run  through her body. Mark kissed her in the mouth and lips... and he did this with so much anger to upset her,  it felt  delicious though! A loud scream was heard through the room as the guy bit her and she believed her soul was abandoning  her body... too many sensations, emotions she hardly could stand.

How could Darlene fight back, a vulnerable girl  like this?  As Mark kept pressing against Darlene she could feel his dick hard like rock. This impression almost caused her to faint; she only could   hear  her own frantic gasp like a furious animal.

Mark, on the other hand,  took  Darlene pulling her by  the hair and thus she was forced  to her knees. She went down dirty. Mark poked his shaft into Darlene's mouth, lashing it with his hands. She again couldn't fight back. A male voice broke the silence after several strokes of the rod in her mouth.

"You're not doing me a blow job anymore: I'm gonna fuck your mouth!"

Darlene's passion had reached to unsuspected limits as she heard this man utter this phrase, she got even more turned on by the fact she was chocking while something solid had began to touch down her throat.  Again she was overcome by inertia, a fatigue and she was now impeded by a new sensation for the first time in her life. She gave up to the stranger a like a doll, but everything was ok!

It hurt the way he pulled her hair, she didn't complain though, for whe was geting the best award: to grip the big rod with her mouth and deepthroat, a reality  now accomplished by  milking him more and  swallowing his cum, so great! 

Mark was a happy man now with this extraordinary woman who admited defeat like the perfect cock sucker. He couldn't see her in the act but  figured out her anguish, torment and agony in her face, apart from panting.  He also distinguished it was saliva what leaked around  the gripped lips in his shaft, in an effort to  please him.  The bitch had learned the lesson on her first class instruction.

Mark felt a pressing necesity  to cum inside the woman's mouth, despite  Darlene had only sucked for a couple of minutes.  Darlene perceived the man would cum soon,  she thought  the cum load would be already rushing from his balls to explode in her mouth,  so she speeded up her sucking on the near monster cock,  while jerking  her handsome trophy.

Actually, she didn't worry about him, only herself!!  Darlene was enjoying sucking the gorgeous penis until  she suddenly felt the spurt, a hot jet  stream down her throat... this had flooded her mouth and she was going to gulp it down!

Darlene got on her feet slowly, she still  didn't utterer a word... it took Mark one full minute to catch up his breath.  The woman's sucking of his shaft looked like a dream to him but still more was on it's way. 

He seized her by an arm and dragged her close to the bed edge. On kissing her fiercely he felt the acid taste of his cum in her mouth, and  thought this would stir up him more.   Mark split open her pants and sneaked his hand in… what a surprise! No panty at all!  He was touching the bare polished cunt dripping liquids. He throught "Oh, this slut is gonna drive me crazy!.

Mark slid off his pants in no time and felt no kindness as he sticked his fingers to find the way through the little slit. Darlene felt it painful because two fingers were   too much for a tight cunt, specially if she wasn't expecting this, so rude, but she had no other choice tan catch up with it… she had risked so much on this already!

The lady began to feel gratification now that he was in the lead taking her body while Darlene's little moans made his lover more turned on. He was aware Darlene was trained to stand fucking while smothering her moans at the same time. For this reason, the lady had to be fucked hard enough to get a loud moan off her,  like scream.

Mark had finished fingering her and drew out his wet fingers off the natch: turned her facing the bed and pushed her forward.

Flitry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flitry

Again the dick was hard. He jumped on top and spread her legs wide.  Doing a doggy style, he bent her over and anticipated a sight of her cunt lips as seen from behind.  That cunt was anxious for cock bang. He again played with the pussy, perhaps  she was touching her clit too in the darkness with fast massage trying to get to an orgasm, but that was pointless because the big dick had began to drill into her, gradually.  Mark whispered  the woman in the ear:

"You won't forget my dick for a lifetime!".

Darlene felt as if she was in the cinema watching a movie that pictured herself, and this made her aware of what was going on here.  This had been her treasured castle in the sky ever,  as  the big dick slid slowly into her. As a result the rod was gripped  firmly and  coupled  to mate perfectly.

To this point, she had  not yet utered a word and wished to continue endlessly. As the huge rod was completely inside her, to the deep end,  they got to a standstill just to feel how the vagina muscles  gripped his penis. This experiment only took them one minute. Besides he was curious about  cunt leaking liquids.

This had put an end to endless  episodes of  masturbation, and to buff the helmet, aroused by her hints over the internet. Still with the rod inside her, motionless, Mark began to have a recollection of her laughter, or the moments she screamed while jerking off her cunt and got to an orgasm on the telephone…  but now, this was different, for  just a few minutes ago,  she had swallowed his cum in a real bump fuzz!
 
These thought made Mark to have the most excellent hard on to now,  and started to bang her furiously intending  torn the pussy… in and out, pulling Darlene by the hair… he bit her in the neck… with hatred,  for she had been the witch who had inspired and encouraged him so much. Mark increased his strokes into her.
 
Darlene wished she had died that same instant,  ignoring the world. She felt she was a sucker, an easy victim.  Dalene's climax was closing in… Mark could know this before hand and pulled out  suddenly. This made her angry.  He turned her over on her back and nailed the pussy again. He couldn't  see her but  could guess her vicious face while begging for more though.  The vicious lady prompt to kiss him but Mark blocked this action by forcing Darlene motionless. Her wrists hurt, not to mention pain caused by  the big dick strokes on her clit. 
 
"What's the rub? –he whispered. I remind you my precence here is to fuck you, not to sleep on the bed!"
 
Darlene felt disgust and nausea as she heard these utterance.  She was his hunk, fucked, a piece of ass!! Her cunt on the contrary,  didn't share the same opinion grinding the piece of meat.  Her cunt throbbed with a clit too wet and hard for so much arousal, specially brused by constant pounding of the man's hips. His balls tapped continuously on her ass cheeks driving her mad to almost unconcious.  No word could be uttered, just moans. Why didn't Darlene scream to show pleasure?  Ok, she didn't want to, so Mark decided to punish her by this attitude!
 
      Darlene was about to cum, holding it back, but it was no longer possible turned on by the  many weeks  awaiting  this fucking moment. The pussy travelled faster, moved faster than the rithm she had wished, so orgasm was the point here. First, she got innocent of passing time while her moans became  more uncontrollable. This man was too rude,  and she loved this, epecially as the man   moved a hand to her mouth  to keep her from screaming.  This sudden shift made her got scared, triggering a most powerful orgasm, gasping for air, while the woman trying to find a gap to suck in air.
 
Darlene exploded  with the best orgasm ever, again, no loud scream.  The gold digger spread her legs wider and melted within her. Finally,  Mark cum!...
 
Mark fell on the bed next to her, exhausted, while she fought to catch up her breath.  Only silence until Mark tenderly grabbed Darlene's hand among the sheets.  She finally closed her eyes, and moved closer to take shelter saying:
 
"HOPE I DIDN'T GET TO THE WRONG ROOM!
 
THE END
 

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments