Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laughter - Part 3

"Sixty-year-old Alan and his fifty-eight-year-old married lover Kim decide to purchase a cane"

24
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Due to staff shortages because of holidays and sickness, sixty-year-old divorcee Alan Storrie was unable to book a days' holiday from work during the week following his second fucking and DVD watching session with his fifty-eight-year-old married lover Kim Bell. That was a disappointment for both of them because, together with having another fuck, they had planned to watch Alan's caning DVD with a view to purchasing a cane to add to their sexual activities.

Kim had been doubtful about the possibility of getting time away from her husband John during a weekend but on Friday she sent Alan a text. 'I could see you for about three hours from ten o'clock Saturday morning,' read the text because John had told Kim that he was going to be out with a mate from his work.

'That would be great,' Alan texted back so their next date was set.

Kim arrived at Alan's house at the agreed time and, once his door was closed, they were once again all over each other as they kissed, groped and caressed.

"Do you want to watch the caning DVD first or shall we go to bed?" Alan asked his lover.

"Ha, to bed I think," laughed Kim, massaging the bulge in Alan's trousers.

"Fucking hell Kim, I can't get enough of you," said Alan, leading the way up the stairs.

"I wish we could have more time together honey but we must make the most of what time we do have," replied Kim, as they reached Alan's bedroom.

It did not take long for Alan's trousers and underpants to be off nor Kim's jeans and knickers and they kissed passionately as their upper clothing got discarded and the naked couple crashed onto the bed.

Kim had a wicked grin on her face as, with Alan on his back, she put her legs on either side of him and hovered with her cunt just above his erection. Kim held Alan's penis and then slowly impaled herself on it. "Mmmm, oh fuck," Kim breathed as she closed her eyes and took more and more of Alan's cock into her.

Kim steadied herself and then started to ride. She laughed which is something that she had been doing a lot with Alan, in fact, they started the affair that they were now having because of laughter because they got together after a comedy show.

Alan was not laughing as such but he was fondling Kim's large tits as the mature woman moved up and down on his rigid penis. He was finding it incredibly stimulating and did not think that he would be able to last very long before ejaculating.

Kim was now bouncing quite fast and she was panting and groaning as her own excitement rapidly approached climax.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck," uttered Kim as she started to orgasm and that seemed to tell Alan's penis that it could now discharge and Alan came hard and fast prompting more laughter from Kim.

"Well that did not last too long," chuckled Kim, still with Alan's cock in her.

"I thought that I was going to come before I did, it was amazing," replied an also smiling Alan.

Kim dismounted and they kissed and cuddled but because of the time restriction, they both knew that that would be the only time they copulated that day.

"Shall we clean ourselves up and then watch the DVD?" asked Alan and Kim agreed.

They had a shower and then both went downstairs still naked but then Alan realised that he had not closed the downstairs curtains so, with Kim giggling behind the door, he went back upstairs and put on his dressing-gown before returning to close the curtains.

He did not know how much could have been seen by passers-by but he thought it best that as he and his lover were going to be naked on the settee it seemed a good idea to have the curtains closed as they had done on Kim's previous visits.

Alan removed his dressing-gown and put the caning DVD on. It featured men caning women, women caning men and women caning women. Some of the canings were very severe, which did not appeal to Kim or Alan, but some were less severe and highly erotic.

By the time that the DVD had finished they were both aroused although not enough for Alan to be able to contemplate giving Kim a fucking.

"After watching that do you fancy feeling a cane across your arse?" Alan asked Kim.

"Not like some of those canings but yeah, a few strokes look to be pretty exciting," replied Kim.

"Shall we look on the internet for a cane for future use?" said Alan, relishing the chance of caning Kim's big backside.

"Yes but you will have to have it delivered here," said Kim.

"Yes, I realise that," replied Alan, wondering how obvious it would be that what was being delivered was a cane.

"And I get to cane you too," said Kim, with that smile of hers.

"Yes, I suppose so," said Alan, thinking that bending over for some cane strokes from Kim might be a hell of a turn on.

So they searched on the internet and eventually selected and ordered a cane with Kim saying that she would pay half towards it.

It was agreed that once it had arrived Alan would text Kim and then he would take a day's holiday as soon as possible after that.

As time was limited and Kim needed to be home before her husband, she got dressed and left with the knowledge that next time she was there both she and Alan should have cane marks on their mature bottoms.

As he would be at work, Alan arranged for the package to be left at his back door because although he got on quite well with his neighbours, he did not want them knowing or suspecting what he had ordered.

He could not text Kim that evening because she had stressed not to do so in case her husband saw any messages.

The next morning, Alan sent Kim a text. 'Cane arrived I will let you know which day I will be off work,' read the text, causing Kim to smile and then chuckle to herself as she put her hands to her buttocks.

'Can't wait,' Kim replied.

It was Thursday and with staffing levels much better than the previous week, Alan was able to book the next day off at short notice.'Got tomorrow off,' Alan gleefully texted Kim.

'Wonderful, see you in the morning,' replied an elated Kim although her thoughts then turned to wonder just what it felt like to have a cane landing on the buttocks. As she had previously told Alan, although she had never been caned herself she did once see a senior girl leaving the headmistress's study at school looking very sorry for herself after having a cane applied to her bottom.

Kim was at Alan's house very soon after nine o'clock Friday morning, she wanted every minute that she could have with him.

After the usual kissing and caressing, once his door was closed, Kim wanted to see their new purchase. "Let me see it then," said the very happy Kim.

"What? My cock?" teased Alan, starting to undo his trouser zip.

"That too, but I want to see the cane," replied Kim.

"Oh, that is upstairs in the bedroom," said Alan.

Kim grinned at him and set off upstairs, Alan decided to let her go on her own but he did watch her lovely backside go up the stairs in the tight jeans that she was wearing.

Kim entered the bedroom and the cane was hanging by its hook from the back of a chair, a chair that Kim assumed would be for bending over for the canings. She took the cane from the chair and examined it, bent it and swished it through the air, the bending of it and the swishing suggested just how much it would sting when impacting on someone's buttocks.

Kim put the cane back where she had got it from and returned downstairs, smiling as she always seemed to be when with Alan.

"What do you think?" asked Alan, aroused as he mostly was when in Kim's presence.

"I think it will make your arse sting," laughed Kim.

"And yours," replied Alan.

"Yeah, and mine," responded Kim.

They both seemed unsure as to whether to put the cane to use straight away but they had several hours so there was no hurry. Alan was more or less echoing Kim's thoughts when he spoke. "Shall we save the cane for a bit later?" suggested Alan.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

"Okay, but what do you have in mind for now?" smiled Kim.

"I was thinking that I would slowly seduce you, lovely lady," said Alan, who was not far short of being in love with Kim.

"Yeah, I might let you do that," replied Kim, before planting her lips on Alan's. The only happiness that Kim seemed to have in her life now was when she was with Alan.

This kissing was soft and gentle as opposed to the passionate, lustful snogging that they often did. Alan had said that he planned a slow seduction so Kim was happy to let him lead.

Alan turned Kim around and kissed her neck as he caressed her tits through her blouse and bra. Kim ground her ample arse against Alan's bulging crotch making him wonder if he would be able to sustain a slow seduction or whether he would have to just give her a good fucking.

Kim sensed that she might be getting Alan too aroused too soon and because of his stated aim, she stopped wanking his cock with her arse. Although Alan loved Kim rubbing her backside against him, he was in a way grateful that she stopped so that he could go back to his slow seduction.

Kim purred as Alan kissed her neck and nibbled her ear. Alan then slowly undid Kim's blouse buttons, still standing behind her. Once Alan had got all the buttons undone, he removed her blouse with a little help from Kim.

Alan then slowly kissed his way from side to side down Kim's quite broad back, undoing her bra on the way.

Once he had kissed down to just above Kim's jeans, Alan straightened up and removed Kim's undone bra. He then cupped her now naked breasts as he again kissed Kim's neck. Kim was hugely turned on and fighting the urge to thrust her arse back against Alan's crotch.

"I quite like this slow seduction," Kim said softly, as Alan's fingers teased her rigid nipples.

"More to come yet," said Alan, now kissing his way down Kim's naked back. Alan caressed Kim's buttocks and then reached around and undid her jeans and slowly pulled them down giving himself a great close up view of her large rounded buttocks in her white knickers.

Kim stepped out of her jeans with Alan's help and she was close to flooding her knickers as Alan's hands went to the top of them and very slowly pulled them down baring Kim's arse inch by inch. Kim wanted nothing more right now than for Alan to lay her on the floor and fuck her but he was making such a good job of his slow seduction that she did not demand it.

Alan was now softly kissing Kim's arse cheeks and she was trembling with sexual excitement, both wanting this to continue and wanting the fucking to start. Her knickers were currently at her knee level but Alan then took them all the way down and Kim stepped out of them making Kim totally naked whilst Alan was still fully-clothed.

Alan's penis was literally aching to get out of his trousers and into Kim's cunt but Alan wanted this to continue just a little longer. Alan ran a finger up and down Kim's arse crack and Kim knew that her orgasm was only one touch away. That touch came when Alan ran his finger across Kim's arsehole and Kim's cum started to make her thighs sticky as she shuddered through her climax.

Alan was quite pleased with himself and he was more than ready to get Kim upstairs and on the bed. He stood up and turned Kim around. "Thank you," Kim breathed, still feeling her orgasm.

Alan smiled. "Would you like to go to bed, my dear?" Alan asked although he did not doubt the answer.

"Yes please," Kim replied, kissing Alan softly.

Alan, still clothed, led the naked Kim up the stairs and he gently lay her on the bed as he slowly removed his own clothes.

Kim opened her legs and Alan moved in between them and eased his rigid cock into her wet cunt.

Alan was very restrained in his lovemaking, resisting the very strong urge to give Kim a hard and fast fuck.

The sex continued unhurried and tenderly and Kim had another orgasm before Alan felt himself about to spurt, something that he did long and hard.

The happy couple then lay cuddling and laughing and both wished that things could be like this forever.

They had a few hours ahead of them and if the upcoming canings went as they hoped, there might be more sex to come.

It got to early afternoon when it was mutually decided that it was time to put their new acquisition to use.

"Am I going to cane you first or you cane me?" asked Alan.

"I don't really mind; How many strokes are we talking about?" replied Kim.

"Shall we say six strokes? Maybe more next time," said Alan.

"Yeah, six for the first time seems right; I will cane you first, bend over the back of the chair," said Kim, moving things on.

Kim took the cane from the chair as Alan bent over. Neither of them had any experience of what they were about to do but they had recently watched the caning DVD so they had a basic idea.

Kim tapped the cane against Alan's buttocks then raised it and swished it down. The THWACK sound that it made startled both of them and for a split second, Alan felt nothing but then he felt heat spreading across his backside as Kim watched a red line appear.

Kim delivered the other five strokes and she was worried that she was hurting Alan. He remained bent over and made no audible protest but he did sway his backside from side to side as he fought to absorb the penultimate stroke.

Alan slowly stood and put his hands to his bottom. He turned to see the concern on Kim's face and he managed a weak smile. "It fucking stings, as you will find out soon young lady," said Alan.

Kim glanced at Alan's penis and it was close to fully erect.

Alan took the cane from Kim and she bent over the back of the chair. Alan looked at Kim's unblemished cheeks and thought it a bit of a shame to put cane marks on them but that was why the woman was bent over.

THWACK Kim's first stroke landed and she grunted on its impact.

Alan watched the red line appear and Kim started to feel the stroke more and more.

Alan gave Kim the other five although she jumped up clutching her arse cheeks after the fourth stroke.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It stings," said a slightly teary Kim, standing and rubbing her cheeks after she had taken her six.

"Yes it does; My bum is throbbing," agreed Alan, his erect penis was also throbbing.

The couple moved to the mirror and laughed as they looked over their shoulders at their cane marked bottoms.

"You want to fuck?" asked Kim, looking at her lover's penis standing to attention.

"I certainly do; Do you?" answered Alan, receiving and giving a caning had really excited him.

"Yeah, fuck me from behind," said Kim, getting on the bed on her hands and knees.

Alan moved behind the woman's cane streaked backside and slid his cock into her wet cunt. He did not give many thrusts before Kim announced that she was coming and not many more before he ejaculated.

They both slumped face down on the bed as their backsides felt the various stages of a post caning and transmitted them to their brains.

"Do you reckon we can manage twelve strokes next time?" Kim eventually asked.

"Maybe; Perhaps nine," said Alan, thinking that he could probably take and welcome twelve but not sure that Kim could.

There was no doubt that this couple fully intended to get together as frequently as they could for sex and sometimes spanking or caning. They both looked forward to their futures with excitement.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments