Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Carver's Awakening - Part 4

"Louise and Tyrone have an appointment with Sheila"

75
14 Comments 14
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was Wednesday afternoon in the office of a company that sold glazing materials, and for three people in the office, it had been quite an eventful day so far.

Two of the people, forty-nine-year-old married white woman Louise Carver and twenty-year-old black young man Tyrone McMorris, had had sex the previous Saturday, and a third person, fifty-three-year-old Sheila Towers had found out about it that morning.

Sheila did not know the full details, but from seeing Tyrone caressing Louise's arse in the company kitchen and hearing them arrange to meet at lunchtime, Sheila had invited herself to the meeting.

The three of them went to the local park and Sheila threatened to tell Louise's husband, Philip, unless her terms for keeping quiet were agreed to.

The terms were that Tyrone gave Sheila a fucking—she was married but separated and got sex wherever and whenever she could—and also that Louise got a spanking on her bare arse. Sheila first said that she would tell Philip and insist that he spank Louise with Sheila watching, but she had now relented to allow Tyrone to do the spanking.

It had not yet been decided when the fucking and spanking would take place, but the location would be Sheila's house, where she lived alone. Sheila, kindly she thought, was also going to permit Louise to take a fucking from Tyrone when the rendezvous took place.

Tyrone had only been working for the company for a few weeks and was a trainee salesperson, splitting his time between the office and being on the road with a senior salesperson.

Louise, who ran the office, had taken Tyrone under her wing and Sheila had teased Louise about Louise wanting to get into Tyrone's trousers, although Sheila did not believe that for a moment. The thought had not occurred to Louise until Tyrone had told her that he wanted to fuck her only a week ago.

Louise and Sheila had both worked in the office for a long time and, at best, tolerated each other but they were certainly not friends. Sheila considered Louise to be a stuck-up bitch who needed taking down a peg or two, and Louise saw Sheila as a slut happy to open her legs for a stiff penis, whether the owner of the penis was married or not.

Two days previously, the women had had a brief verbal confrontation in which Louise, unusually, very much came out on top. Sheila had been seething since then, so catching Louise Carver with, metaphorically speaking, her knickers down was a godsend.

Sheila was very much the cat that got the cream, not least because in the park she had had a feel of Tyrone's cock through his trousers, and he felt huge. She was soon going to have that cock inside her, and also watch Louise Carver get her arse tanned.

It was a question of when it was to happen and Sheila did not want it to drift, not least because she had not been fucked for a week, and Louise wanted to get it over with, although she was not sure that she believed Sheila saying that she would stay silent.

"What are you doing Saturday?" Sheila asked Louise at the end of the working day.

"I am in here in the morning," replied Louise, who normally worked alternate Saturday mornings.

"And after that?" asked Sheila.

"Nothing really, Philip is at an away football match and will not be home until late," replied Louise.

"Perfect, don't you think?" smiled Sheila, and Louise could not argue with the logic.

"It depends on what Tyrone is doing too, doesn't it?" said Louise.

"Why don't you ask him?" said Sheila; her smile was that of a woman in control of a situation, and loving it.

Louise spoke to Tyrone and he was free Saturday afternoon but working on the road in the morning, so Saturday afternoon at Sheila's house was agreed for the fucking and spanking.

Tyrone was not in the office either Thursday or Friday and Louise stayed away from Sheila as much as was possible on those two days. Louise was still far from convinced that Sheila would keep the secret after Saturday's get-together, but Louise had no choice other than to trust her.

"Have a nice weekend, Louise," Sheila smiled as she went past Louise's desk on her way to leaving the office on Friday. Louise did not really respond.

Louise would like to have been able to phone Tyrone on Friday evening but Philip was not going out because he needed to be up quite early on Saturday to go to the away football match, She could text him, though.

Louise went upstairs and sent Tyrone a text.

Hey, how are you? How are you feeling about tomorrow?

Tyrone responded swiftly.

I am okay, how are you feeling about tomorrow?

Louise thought for a moment before replying.

I am not too happy about watching you fuck that slag but getting a spanking from you might be fun.

Tyrone soon replied.

Yeah, spanking you might be fun and we will get to fuck too.

Tyrone deliberately avoided saying anything about him fucking Sheila because he was rather looking forward to it. Her arse had felt so good when she had made him caress it in the park on Wednesday.

Louise and Tyrone had got themselves into this mess so now they had to make the best of it. It might not be so bad after all.

Louise arranged to pick Tyrone up early on Saturday afternoon, and then they would go to Sheila's house.

Philip left on Saturday morning, telling Louise that he would be late home and no need to wait up. For the first time, it occurred to Louise that her arse cheeks would likely be red after what was going to happen, and she wondered how long they would remain red, making it necessary to keep her bare arse away from her husband's eyes.

Louise went into the office as scheduled on Saturday morning, and Tyrone went out with the salesperson who was training him. Sheila Towers did not have that problem.

Sheila did not get up early, but when she did get up she had a nice long bath. She then thought about how to dress, and she decided to make herself look as slutty as possible, mostly to annoy Louise.

Sheila did not get dressed until late morning, but when she did she put on stockings and suspenders, a black thong, a short and tight black skirt, and a white blouse with the top three buttons undone, displaying a lot of cleavage. Her large tits were barely encased in a black bra. She had on bright red lipstick and plenty of eye shadow, and she overdosed on the amount of perfume she put on.

"Slut!" she said to herself as she looked in the mirror, and she then burst out laughing.

Louise picked up Tyrone; they were pleased to see each other because they were going to have sex; they were not so pleased about the other things that were due to happen.

"Well, here we go," said Louise.

"Yep," replied Tyrone.

They drove the quite short distance to Sheila's house in almost complete silence, and pulled up outside.

On the assumption that Sheila would be looking out of her window, Louise pulled Tyrone to her and snogged him; Tyrone had no problem returning the kiss. Sheila was looking out the window, and Louise's actions annoyed her.

Louise and Tyrone did not hold hands walking up Sheila's path, although they wanted to, in case any neighbours saw, although neighbours might have seen the snog too.

When Sheila opened her door she got the reaction from Louise that she had hoped for, a look of absolute disgust. The look from Tyrone was more one of lust.

"Come in, come in, my, you look so hot, Tyrone," said Sheila, totally blanking Louise.

It got worse for Louise when they were inside with the door closed, because Sheila threw her arms around Tyrone and snogged him. To his credit, Louise could see Tyrone opening and closing his fingers as he fought his urges, but in the end, his hands went to Sheila's large arse.

"Okay, the order of events; we will all go to my bedroom and Tyrone and I will fuck, with you watching, Louise," smirked Sheila.

Louise glared but said nothing.

"Then you and Tyrone can fuck, and then he will spank your arse; any questions?" grinned Sheila.

Neither Louise nor Tyrone spoke, but Tyrone looked at Louise in a sort of apology for what he was about to do. The bulge in his trousers was quite pronounced.

"Okay, follow me," said Sheila, swaying her arse unnecessarily as she climbed the stairs.

"It's okay," Louise said to Tyrone as reassurance, before they set off up the stairs.

"Right, you put your arse down on that chair, Mrs Not So Goody Goody," said Sheila, pointing out a chair to Louise.

Louise sat down. She did not know how she would cope with what was going to happen, but cope with it she had to.

"Now, let me get your trousers down, Tyrone," said Sheila, undoing Tyrone's trousers and lowering them.

Tyrone looked at Louise in apology again, but there was no denying his excitement because his boxers were well-stretched by his erection.

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

"Just do it, Tyrone, give her a good fucking," said Louise, through gritted teeth.

"Oh Louise, if you get horny, um, do whatever you want to do," taunted Sheila, pulling Tyrone's boxers down.

"Fucking hell!" said Sheila when she saw the size of Tyrone's cock; it was the normal reaction for females seeing it for the first time.

Tyrone was feeling bad about Louise being made to watch this, but his sexual instincts were starting to take over.

"Take my clothes off, Tyrone," said Sheila sexily.

Tyrone looked at Louise again, and Louise nodded. There would probably be no more looking at Louise as lust took over.

Tyrone undid the few buttons that were done up on Sheila's blouse and took it off. He caressed her breasts, and then undid her bra, baring her large tits. Sheila was slowly wanking him, and they kissed. As much as he wanted to avoid the feeling, Tyrone had almost forgotten that Louise was there.

Louise was trying hard not to get aroused, but she wished it was her with Tyrone's cock in her hand.

Sheila dropped to her knees and took Tyrone's erection into her mouth. She pulled his boxers and trousers to his feet.

Sheila took her mouth off his cock to help him out of his shoes, socks, trousers and boxers, and then she stood up.

"Unzip," she said, pointing at her skirt, and Tyrone did so. Sheila wiggled her hips and sent her skirt to the floor, leaving her in stockings and suspenders, and a thong.

Next to go were Tyrone's tie and shirt, leaving him naked.

Sheila turned her back on Tyrone and smirked at Louise, who was fighting hard not to find this exciting.

"Thong off," said Sheila, and Tyrone obliged, getting a close-up view of Sheila's large bare arse as he took the thong to Sheila's feet and off. Louise got a view of Sheila's hairy cunt.

Sheila turned to face Tyrone and put herself on the bed, taking Tyrone with her.

"Fuck me, big boy," breathed Sheila, something that Tyrone was ready to do.

Tyrone was aware that Louise was sitting, now squirming, on the chair, as he slid his cock into Sheila.

Sheila put her heels on Tyrone's buttocks, encouraging him to thrust, but he needed little encouragement.

Soon they were fucking hard and fast, with Louise hoping against hope that this would make Sheila stick to her word.

"Shit! Fuck!" shouted Sheila, as Tyrone fucked her to her first orgasm. Tyrone decided that the better the fucking that he gave her, the more chance there was of her keeping the secret.

Louise had managed to avoid getting too aroused watching this, and she knew that it would be her turn soon.

Tyrone fucked Sheila to another orgasm, and whilst he was in a position of power, he decided to use it.

"Are you going to keep your mouth shut about me and Louise, you fucking bitch?" panted Tyrone, as he thrust hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, keep fucking me," gasped Sheila.

"Promise it, you slut," said Tyrone. Louise was proud of him.

"Shit, yes, I fucking promise, oh fuck, oh fuck," shouted Sheila, as she came again.

"Get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind," ordered Tyrone, and Sheila complied.

Louise and Tyrone's eyes met and she nodded her approval. Sheila had her eyes closed and her mouth open as the well-hung young man gave her a good rogering.

Louise could tell from the expression on Tyrone's face that he was about to cum, and he looked at her as if seeking permission. Louise nodded and Tyrone groaned and shot his spunk into Sheila, who yelled in another orgasm.

When they stopped cumming, Tyrone withdrew, that part of his duties complete.

"Shitting hell, no wonder you looked like you did on Monday morning, Louise," said a slumped and breathless Sheila. Louise sat patiently waiting to be told it was her turn.

"Well, I am well-fucked, he is all yours when he is ready, Mrs Stuck-up Bitch," said Sheila, getting off the bed.

Louise stood up and removed her clothes; she was going to ignore Sheila Towers' presence. Louise joined Tyrone on the bed and kissed him.

Tyrone was ignoring Sheila too; it was just Louise and him, and they were going to make love.

A little bit of time, and Louise's right hand, had Tyrone ready to go again and they made love slowly, lovingly and sensually. Unlike their first fuck the previous Saturday, Louise did not scream when she came, although she left no doubt that she was cumming.

Sheila was watching, and finding it arousing, she fingered herself.

Tyrone and Louise had sex for quite a while, and the latter part of it was more fucking, and they both ended up well satisfied.

Sheila gave them a bit of time afterwards; she had cum during their lovemaking, but decided it was spanking time.

"Right Tyrone, now tan her arse, sit on this chair," said Sheila,

Louise and Tyrone looked at each other and got off the bed. Tyrone sat down, and Louise placed herself over his lap.

Tyrone caressed Louise's bottom.

"Get on with it," ordered Sheila.

Tyrone raised his hand and slapped Louise's left buttock and then her right. He slapped her arse a few times but was not putting much into it; he did not want to hurt her.

"Spank her, don't tickle her," spat the watching Sheila.

Tyrone brought his hand down a little harder and faster, but not much.

"Fuck this, get up, I will fucking tan her arse," said Sheila.

"No, I will do it," said Tyrone, knowing that Sheila would be far from gentle.

"Too late, you had your chance, stand up," said Sheila.

Louise got off Tyrone's lap and Tyrone stood up. Sheila sat in his place.

"Now you get your arse spanked, missy," said Sheila, hauling Louise over her knee.

Sheila spanked hard and fast and Louise bucked and writhed. Sheila slapped from cheek to cheek and her hand was almost a blur as Louise's buttocks glowed. To her horror, despite her burning, stinging arse or maybe because of it, Louise was getting very aroused.

On and on the spanking went, and Louise was close to cumming, as was Sheila.

Suddenly a breathless Sheila stopped and rested her hand on Louise's bright red arse cheeks. Sheila did not know if it was her mind controlling her fingers or her fingers controlling her mind, but her fingers went to Louise's arse crack and then drifted between her legs.

Louise felt her legs opening, inviting Sheila's fingers. Tyrone was open-mouthed, his cock erect again.

Sheila brushed her fingers gently along Louise's cunt lips, and Louise opened her legs wider.

Sheila's fingers were then inside, and working fast. Sheila Towers had only ever fingered one cunt other than her own, and now she was finger-fucking a woman that she despised.

"Oh, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Louise as she started cumming, and Sheila kept twisting her fingers in her.

It was not clear who led who; probably it was Sheila leading, but the two women were on the bed snogging and hands roaming. They rapidly got into a sixty-nine and they both came on each other's tongues.

Tyrone did what seemed the right thing to do, and stood above the writhing women on the bed and wanked. His spunk splattered over the two sweaty female bodies.

It had been almost like an out-of-body experience for all three of them and it suddenly dawned on all three of them what they had just done.

"Well, that was not part of the agreement," laughed Sheila.

"No, it wasn't; wow!" responded Louise.

Tyrone said nothing; he was stunned.

They all showered and Louise sought opinions of how long her arse cheeks would be bright red, but the other two did not know.

Nobody knew what the future held, and nobody was committing to anything, but lives had changed again

Maybe Louise Carver and Sheila Towers did not hate each other after all, but maybe they did, but if they did their relationship had changed forever.

Louise and Tyrone got dressed, and they both snogged Sheila before they left.

Louise decided that she probably could trust Sheila to keep her mouth shut about her and Tyrone.

Sitting in her car was painful for Louise but she dropped Tyrone off after they had a long kiss.

She examined her buttocks again at home, and made a mental note not to let Philip see her bare arse until the evidence of the spanking had gone.

The last two Saturday afternoons had been pretty amazing for Louise. On the first one she had had a sensational fucking from Tyrone McMorris but the second Saturday was something else. She had first watched Tyrone fuck Sheila Towers, then she and Tyrone had made love, then, after an aborted attempt by Tyrone, Sheila had given her a good hiding, and then she and Sheila had had lesbian sex.

Facing Sheila and Tyrone in the office on Monday might be interesting.

Louise Carver's awakening had continued and expanded.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments