Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature BBW Odd Job

"A new job with great benefits."

17
0 Comments 0
73.8k Views 73.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
After leaving my job as a real estate agent I started working for myself as a handyman doing electrical, computers, and general maintenance work. Since I had sold real estate in many of the adult communities in the area I knew many of the managers and staff. I asked them to give my card out to any of the seniors that were looking for a handyman such as me.

Just last week I got a call from a Mrs. Brown; she had just purchased a resale and was looking for someone to install new ceiling fans. She asked me what I charged I told her it would cost $35 for each fan she said that was a much better price than she had gotten from the salesman at the store where she purchased the fans. I made an appointment to see Mrs. Brown for the next day.

I arrived at Mrs. Brown's home at 9:00AM and she met me at the door still dressed in her night gown. Mrs. Brown, who introduced herself as Annie, was about 60; she appeared to weigh about 250 pounds and had very large breasts that sagged a bit. I apologized if I had woken her up she stated she often did not get dressed till after she had breakfast. She told me I could bring in my tools and start working. After I got my ladder and tools ready she had the boxes with the fans opened and ready for me to install. I started with the fan in the kitchen/dining room area. Annie asked if there was anything she could do to help I asked her if she could assemble the fan blades. I gave her one of my screwdrivers and showed her how to assemble the blades.

I got the first fan assembly all installed and I asked Annie to pass me the blades she had assembled so I could install them on the fan motor. As she was handing me the blades I got a good look down he nightgown. I was getting a little uncomfortable as my dick was growing and I had to turn on the ladder so she would not see. I asked to pass me the other blades one at a time. After the third blade I noticed a couple of buttons on her nightgown had opened up and I could see more of her big breasts. I was able to finish the kitchen/dining room fan and moved on to the bedroom fan.

Her bedroom had a king size four poster bed with over sized pillows and a floral comforter. I set up my ladder and proceeded to install the fan assembly. Annie again assembled the fan blades and was waiting for me to finish installing the fan. She handed me the first blade and I noticed another button was undone on her nightgown. It was getting very difficult to hide my hard on as I peered down her nightgown at her massive tits. I finished the last blade and installed the globes and the bulbs.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

I climbed down from the ladder and Annie told me I had done an excellent job.

Annie then asked me if I had enjoyed the view from the ladder. I turned red from embarrassment when she then asked if I would like to see more. I said I would love to see more. Annie unbuttoned the remaining buttons and let the gown slip off her shoulders.

Annie was now standing in front of me naked. Her pussy hair was still blond and nicely trimmed. She stepped up to me and helped me remove all my clothing, tossing it in the corner with her nightgown. I reach up and started massaging and kissing her big breasts. She said we should move to the bed as it would be more comfortable. I asked her to lay on the bed on her back with her legs over the side of the bed.

I lifted her legs on to my shoulders and started to lick up her legs to her moist pussy. Making sure to massage her entire labia with my tongue, I tried not to miss a drop of her sweet pussy nectar. She ran a hand around the back of my head as she was getting closer to an orgasm. She took a deep breath and let out a short groan as her legs locked around my head. My face was covered in warm pussy juice. She released my head and I continued to lick up her pussy juices.

Annie then crawled up on her bed and asked me to fuck her doggie style. I got behind her and she reached under and guided my swelling dick into her hot moist pussy. I was amazed at how tight she was and proceeded to pump my dick in and out and she met me by pushing back. After fucking this way for several minutes I told her I was about to come, and she pushed back as far as she could to capture every drop in her hot pussy. I continued to pound her pussy after my first orgasm and a few minutes later she had another orgasm nearly as intense as her first.

She suggested we take a shower and clean up before she had to leave for her bridge club and I had to leave for another job. In the shower I got to massage and suck her big tits while she washed then sucked my dick to another orgasm. We got out and toweled off, and she thanked me for a great job installing the fans as well as giving her the best sex she has had in many years. She told me she is sure she has other odd jobs and would be calling me again.

She also told me she knows other women in her bridge club also need some help around the house and in the bedroom.

I told Annie I was looking forward to seeing her again, as well as meeting some of her lady friends.

Published 
Written by Geekman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors