Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Wifes First Threesome

"57 year old wife has first threesome True Story"

28
12 Comments 12
71.0k Views 71.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
My fifty-seven year old wife had only ever had one cock, mine. In our late fifties we still enjoyed an active sex life. My wife Amy has a petite build and is still an attractive lady for her age. Despite our active sex life I had always had a strong desire to see her being fucked by another male. Amy had always maintained that she could not meet someone and then get into bed with them and let them fuck her fifteen minutes later. I always thought that if she got close up with another male that she would let him fuck her.

I had been chatting online with Dave for a few years who was a couple of years younger then us and we both fantasised about having a threesome with Amy. Dave was not getting any sex at home and was keen to meet up. Amy finally agreed to meet with Dave on the condition that if she was not comfortable nothing would happen.

We travelled to a town near Dave's home and met for a coffee. We found him to be friendly and relaxed about stopping at any point if Amy said no.

We told Dave to give us twenty minutes to get back to our hotel and let Amy change into something sexy.

At the hotel and a little apprehensive she put on a sexy tight bodysuit that Dave really liked when we let him through the door.

He stripped revealing a cock about the same length as mine but a bit thicker and proceeded to caress Amy's body, Amy then lay back on the bed and Dave and I started stroking her body and eased her tits out of the bodysuit and started sucking them. Around twenty minutes had elapsed since Amy met Dave and she was now starting to moan as he sucked on her tits. After a short time she took off the bodysuit and lay back, giving Dave easy access to her cunt. He loves oral and immediately went down and on her and started tonguing and sucking her cunt, by this time Amy was moaning loudly and breathing heavily.

We had agreed that I would be the first to enter and let her get into the mood for fucking, when she indicated that she wanted cock Dave got up and I rolled on top of Amy and started fucking her. After a short while I asked if she was ready for Dave's cock and she said yes, I pulled out and Dave climbed between her legs and started easing his cock into her wet cunt.

As his thick cock started pushing into her she let out a load groan and lifted her legs back so he could push in as far as he could go, my wife of over thirty-five years was lying next to me groaning with pleasure as another guy she had met only an hour before fucked her hard and fast. So much for her thought that she could not meet someone and then let them fuck her around twenty minutes later.

We both fucked her over the next couple of hours and she had Dave from behind and spent a lot of time sitting on top of him and riding his cock. We had agreed that Dave would not cum inside her and he kept his word. We had a great time and we agreed to meet again.

Amy told me later that night as we were fucking that Dave was thicker then me and she had enjoyed his extra thickness stretching her cunt.

When we got home Amy was insatiable for the next couple of weeks and I was comfortable knowing that she was probably thinking about Dave's thick cock pounding her when I was in her.

A few months later we arranged to meet again and Dave would stay overnight with us.

When we met that afternoon Amy was quite relaxed and no doubt looking forward to getting her cunt stretched by Daves cock.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

We wasted know time getting to the bedroom and again took turns at eating her pussy to make sure she was nice and wet and ready to take our cocks. Again Amy was groaning loudly with pleasure as Dave entered her and pounded her, Amy's legs were up around his waste showing she wanted him as far into her as he could go and her hips were rising to meet his thrusting. After some fucking in the missionary position Dave got Amy into a doggy position and started pounding her, Amy's hips were pushing back hard onto his cock . The sight of my wife one her hands and knees with her tits swinging back and forth was mind-blowing, I knew if I had asked her to stop she would not as her lust had complete control of her and she just wanted to be fucked hard. I could see that Dave was getting ready to pull out so that he did not cum in her cunt. Amy's eyes were glazed over with pleasure and she had long forgotten about not having another guy empty his load in her, she wanted to feel him lose control and have him cum inside her, I gave Dave the nod and Amy kept pushing back hard until Dave came and shot his load deep inside her.

After dinner we had another session and all went to sleep in the same bed. 

Next morning I was awoken by movement next to me and it was obvious that Dave had entered Amy from behind and they were both enjoying an early morning fuck, Amy just told me that they decided to start without me with a big smile on her face.

After lunch we were all sitting on the sofas with Amy next to Dave who was just in his underwear. Amy reached across and started stroking his cock and getting him nice and hard, she then stripped and started sucking his cock. It was obvious that she was highly aroused and badly wanted his cock again before he left. I decided to let them do what they wanted, Dave pushed Amy onto her back and started sucking her tits and then went down on her pussy again, Amy's now familiar load moans sounded. She loves being eaten but she likes her cunt being filled with cock more, Amy got up and looked at me , I gave her the nod and she took Dave's hand and led him into the bedroom for some private fucking time. For the next half hour I could hear her groans of pleasure mixed with Dave's groaning as he pounded Amy in different positions and finally shot another load into her.

We have met with Dave on a few more occasions and have developed a good friendship and a great fuck buddy relationship.

Published 
Written by tomsmith69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments