Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monica

"Mature Divorced Woman finds what she needs"

43
8 Comments 8
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"A very insecure young man that has very little experience with women. He finds himself in a situation he has barely even imagined and decides to take the wheel for the first time."

It was one of those early summer days in Zinkwazi. The humidity was at least low and the temperature was warmer than normal for late September. The wind was not too harsh for that time of year making the breeze on the beach quite pleasant. There was less sand on the beach-facing side of the house too which made cleaning go a bit faster.

I had just started the pool pump and removed the heat blanket, it was more of a formality to prevent sand from building up in the pool. I started to net off a few stray leaves that had found their way into the water when the intercom rang and I approached the edge of the balcony to see who was at the gate.

Monica came out of the study looking excited to see her friends for the first time since the divorce settlement. I had not been to the house in three weeks and had quite a lot of work to get through but I was glad I got to the house a few days before Monica because the place needed some attention.

I had been working as a caretaker on the different properties in the estate for almost seven years, it was a demanding job at times but it was easy enough and paid well. Vaughn was sometimes a bit of an asshole, while Monica was just the unorganized wife who married for the wrong reasons. When Monica started picking up weight then Vaughn started to seek younger and when Monica began suspecting that something was off and could not prove it, she started looking for answers in a bottle.

After nineteen months of lawyers' letters being sent back and forth and demands being argued, Monica finally got the house in Zinkwazi and the house in Morningside. Monica asked that I stay on to attend to the maintenance of both houses and also a few ad hoc responsibilities because she needed the extra hands. I had to take a pay cut but got the feeling Monica wanted me around and she was always willing to give me days off for my races or hiking trips so it was comfortable to work directly for her. 

I opened the gate from the remote switch in the house for Dawn's car.

Dawn and Tanya were friends of Monica since before I started working for her and Vaughn. They were loud and almost unbearably annoying together. All of them dressed in revealing tops and short sarongs over their swimming garments. They started quite early on the wine so I already knew it was going to be a very loud day.

I was sorting out some snacks and collecting some ice from the cooler when I overheard them start their gossip. I just rolled my eyes because for rich ladies in their late forties I figured they would have been a bit more mature and less like their teenage kids.

Tanya was a fabulous over-jeweled plastic bombshell with one grown-up child and Dawn was on her fourth husband already, everything was about money and status when she spoke. I placed some sliced fruit and finger snacks out knowing they would be untouched because they were all “watching their figure” and asked if I should get the gin out instead.

“Are you trying to get us drunk?” Tanya laughed

Monica added, “Yes, imagine he has us three drunks to deal with.”

“He wishes,” Dawn remarked.

I cringed for a moment; just processing what they were talking about. They were naughty ladies and I think Monica was fifteen years older than me too maybe even older. There was always a "that's what she said"-joke waiting to be called out and it was just a matter of time before something was turned into a sexual connotation. I could feel Dawn undressing me with her eyes as I laughed it off and walked into the house.

The women had moved their party over to the pool and had filled their drinks before they disrobed into only their swimming suits. I watched from a distance as they stepped into the warm pool water before I moved to the bottom of the property to fix the hinges on the extra garage space that had rusted apart over the last few months. 

I could hear them in the distance laughing and joking with each other. I heard my name being called out by Tanya and Monica rejected the call with a louder "No". It was always difficult when there was lots of alcohol in them because they became a little like loud cat callers with loads of unspent sexual energy.

I decided to go get a refreshment a few minutes later, Monica saw me in the distance and called that I could bring her an extra towel.

I took her the fresh towel that was rolled up and asked if I should begin with a late lunch perhaps. Tanya interrupted Monica's suggestions to add "Monica wants some sausage", which I had to pretend I did not hear but Dawn almost choked on her own drink at the suggestion. Tanya had a permanent dirty mind and she was very sharp even if I can say so myself but her timing was never good which resulted in a few very awkward situations.

I nodded at Monica to acknowledge I understood and passed her the sunscreen as I could see she was already red from the sun. The clouds had started rolling in earlier but she had already received the brunt of the direct sunlight and the alcohol was flowing so her senses were not warning her that she was burning again.

After lunch, the ladies all started talking about getting home before their husbands start calling. Monica laughed at them saying she doesn’t have that problem. An hour later Dawn and Tanya were driving down the driveway screaming from the open windows of the car as far as we could see them down the road.

I had started to clean up and cleared away all the glass bottles. Monica came walking up the driveway a little unstable on her feet. She laughed at her own clumsiness. Gathering the surroundings for a moment or two; Monica stared at me processing her thoughts and words before she spoke.

“I have to go shower,” Monica said.

“Thanks for everything you did today, you are a star.” She touched my forearm with a look of gratitude. Monica was a very friendly person when she was under the influence and I knew that but got the idea she was being seductive. Monica never touched me when speaking to me before so something felt different.

As Monica stepped towards the stairs, I looked at her thinking she would be ok. She stood at the foot of the stairs and slowly lifted her foot to the first step. I could see she was struggling. I moved closer in case she stumbled on her way up the stairs. When she got near the top, she swayed a bit and I jogged up to her side. I took her hand in mine and press my other hand on her spine to guide her up. At the top, we were standing looking over the beach and the sun that was breaking through the clouds.

I put her hand on the steel railing while she stood silently looking out.

“I will be back now,” I told her and went to set the shower head to a soft spray and put her gown out so it would be ready for when she got out. I was sure the hot water and the pulsing jets would just hurt her skin. I returned quickly to assist her to her bathroom which was glassed up from the outside but had frosted glass on the bottom half that was facing the ocean.

I was walking away and turned to see her taking off her bathing suit, she did not close the sliding door behind her. I paused for almost a minute staring at her exposed back and naked bum as the wet bathing suit slapped the bathroom floor. I had once heard her and Vaughn having sex and remember I wondered what she looked like naked. Now was my chance to see with my own eyes.

Monica was tanned evenly, she had wide hips and a pair of thighs that matched her round ass. Her tummy had some extra on it but was not ugly because she would wear a bikini with confidence. She was proud of her curves even though she could have shaken off ten to fifteen kilograms but she had a face that was screaming with beauty. With her make-up, she could turn heads anywhere, I saw her at one of the two houses most weekdays and she was pretty even without her make-up highlighting her crystal eyes and full lips.

I decided I better move fast before I get spotted but Monica had turned around and revealed her breasts in my direction for a brief moment. I saw her breasts hang firmly against her chest and lowered my eyes to see her meaty pussy that had been neatly groomed. I was ashamed for looking and yet attracted to my boss all of a sudden. She was desirable, yes but this was unexpected.

She reached forward to slide the bathroom door closed, I rushed down the stairs as fast as I could. I felt my heart racing when I reached the bottom of the staircase. I was scared she had seen me. I stood at the foot of the staircase trying to remember what I had seen, I was not sure when I became attracted to Monica but the erection in my shorts was a sure sign I had been aroused by her naked body.

I dashed to the bottom floor to close the doors and then up to the second floor to close the blinds. I went outside to cover the pool and kept looking up to her balcony wondering if she was in the shower or out already. I wanted to go look but I was so scared at the same time.

I was about to go to my flatlet and take a cold shower but I heard Monica coming down from her room. She was halfway down the stairs when I heard her call “Adam!” in an almost concerned tone.

I was panicking and nervous. “Yes, Monica,” I answered from the kitchenette next to the bar. I could not bring myself to face her direction and looked at the floor in a very guilty sense.

“Please come help me here,” she requested as she moved up the stairs again.

It took me a second or two to respond and with a sigh of relief, I followed Monica up the stairs to her room.

The room was redone the previous week and I had taken the reigns on the project with the new blinds and color scheme. Getting the new King size bed in there was the biggest challenge but somehow, I managed to get it up the two floors and get the new suede headpiece fixed too.

The sun was setting over the ocean and reflecting orange-red against the ocean surface and the greyish clouds.

Monica stretched over the bed towards the view and lay on her stomach. “Come.” She pointed to the bedside table where a bottle of Aftersun treatment was.

“I burnt really bad and need you to rub my back and shoulders,” Monica explained.

Monica shifted herself into a comfortable position and then lowered her gown from her naked shoulders. I rubbed my hands together with some lotion hoping to warm the thick lotion a bit before spreading it over her shoulders. I moved her golden hair to one side; her face was smooth and laying to one side while rested on her hands over a pillow. She twitched and tensed up as I touched her skin but relaxed as I spread the lotion over her back and gently rubbed it in evenly.

Monica asked that I go lower towards her bum where she was almost red in the hollow of her back. I applied the lotion and spread it with my fingers awkwardly. Monica looked at me with one eye “You seem nervous,” she said while looking at me.

“Sorry, I, uhm haven’t done this before,” I shakily replied.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

“You haven’t rubbed lotion on a woman before?” Monica asked.

“Uhm, yes but not on you,” I answered.

“Does it make you uncomfortable?” she smiled as if she already knew the answer.

“Is it because I am older, a little tipsy, or your boss?” she looked at me raising her head in anticipation of my answer.

I stopped rubbing and thought of an answer to give. I was not sure if I should answer at all because I had seen how quickly fights started in this house before.

“No, I just have never touched a beautiful woman like this before,” I answered as innocently as I could.

"Beautiful?" she questioned.

I felt flushed and stupid because I had a million words to choose from and I went for the dumbest answer.

Monica looked at me for a long time but was smiling. She flicked her whole gown aside exposing her bum and legs too.

“Well, how about you continue?” She indicated by pointing to her hamstring which was also red from the sun. Her bum was curved with a clear line from where her costume ended. Her one breast lifted off the sheet a little and her side boob caught my eye. I kept looking hoping to see a bit more, Monica looked at me and I realized what I was supposed to be doing.

I obliged immediately looked away and stood up to put lotion on her legs. Monica parted her legs and her bum clenched when the cold lotion touched the red skin. I spread the lotion on one leg then applied lotion on the other leg, I placed my knee on the bed to not topple over. I rubbed her hamstrings with the palms of my hands and pushed my thumbs down the inside of her thighs. Her bum just staring at me, my thoughts were to spread her legs apart to catch a glimpse of her lady part but I had started shaking from the fear. I was uncomfortably hard and tried to move away when I was done.

Monica looked back at me and opened up her legs a little. I could not take my eyes off of her face even though every nerve in my brain was flashing like an electrical storm. Monica's crystal blue eyes lowered to my shorts but I was trying to cover my erection with my hands that were clutching the bottle of lotion, like a shield. Monica stared at me and shifted her knee upward and my reaction was to look at her womanhood as if I was invited to do so.

She was puffy and her inner labia were neatly sandwiched in her lips. I stood there staring and wondering how it felt, how it smelt, and what she tasted like. I could not stop looking.

“Do you like what you see?” Monica naughtily questioned.

I nodded shyly but in approval, the bottle of Aftersun slipped from my grip. I looked at her naked body and then at her eyes. Her face was beautiful with the backdrop of the silver ocean behind her. I tried to talk but kept looking at Monica’s face as she rolled onto her side exposing her front toward me.

“You really aren’t good at this?” Monica reached toward me. “Here!” She pulled me to the bed.

Monica pushed herself backward making some space for me on the bed. I moved close to her unsure of what to do. She then pushed me onto my back and climbed over me. Her thighs pressed hard on my waist. I placed my hands on her silky legs and looked up at her breasts, her eyes staring into mine before she shifted herself over my face. She grabbed my hair and lowered her womanhood onto my mouth. She was soft and she had pressed my nose almost entirely into her slit. She wiggled herself on my mouth and parted her knees a little more. She rocked her mighty hips back and forth a few times before releasing a slimy sweet liquid onto my lips.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out which seemed to press straight into a hole inside her lips. I licked vigorously several times while trying to move my head from side to side. I enjoyed the taste and the feel of her womanhood on my lips, her bum pressed tight against my chin.

Monica was moving back and forth and told me to suck a little. As I did what she said, I felt a thick piece of flesh almost in the center of my tongue, I glided my tongue to the top where I felt something hard under the flesh, I tried to locate it again and when I did, I pressed hard onto it and sucked it a little. Monica pressed hard onto my mouth when I did and pulled tight on my hair.

I placed my hands over the top of her legs and pulled her down more. I buried my face deep between her legs lapping up her sweet taste and sucking down on her meaty womanhood. The heat of her legs created sweating against my ears. She let go of my hair and called out “Yes” a few times before arching her body back and moaning into the air.

I had fluid all over my mouth and face, I did not know if I should push her aside and try getting some more air or if I should just wait for her to lead. Monica ran her fingers through my hair like she was stroking me for a job well done.

Monica maneuvered herself back a bit, some moisture trickled from her onto my neck and her wet womanhood grazed my shirt on my chest then over my belly button where she stopped. She reached back and touched me between my legs. She glided her hand down my penis and felt my balls. Monica then slipped her hand into my shorts and placed her soft hands around my penis. She rocked her hand back and forth before slipping her thumb on the tip of my penis.

“You know, Adam? Tanya has been saying I need a good piece of dick.”

“Do you think I need a good piece of dick?” she taunted.

I wanted to say something but I struggled to get the words out.

Monica moved aside and lay on her back. I wondered if it was the alcohol talking or her genuine self. I knew her suffering but not this person before me. And what Monica needed was someone who was present, where no one ever really was. I thought her friends and their rebound talks were getting to her and in my lack of experience was very unsure if I had what she needed.

I was a horny young man at that point and decided I was just going to go with it. I crawled up to her face, touched her face, and kissed her forehead.

I told her she is beautiful while looking into her eyes. Then pulled off my shirt and lifted her chin to kiss her, I kissed down her neck and cupped her breast to kiss it. I sucked on her nipple and bit the tip of her nipple as I continued my journey down the side of her waist with gentle kisses. I took my time exploring her body and started feeling comfortable as my hands ventured over her curves. Monica breathed heavily as I kissed all over her body.

As I approached her tummy, I paid extra attention to breathing against her skin and lightly licking her with the tip of my tongue. Monica pressed her breast and I pushed her hand away to take over. I pressed her legs open and shifted down to the edge of the bed. Monica smelt sweet and inviting, My hand left her breast and I softly kissed her moist clit. Her knees pulled up and I kissed her pussy firmly and grazed the inside of her thigh with a slow blow to her knee.

I Slipped my shorts off and started moving up again. I shifted her bum down and pressed her legs wide apart. Monica reached for my penis but I pushed her hand away. I positioned myself between her separated legs and guided my head against her outer labia. Her puffy lips separated easily and I slipped the tip up and down in her slit. I pressed down a little and felt my head slipping into her vagina. It was amazing. I shifted closer and let my dick go as it slid into Monica.

Monica pressed her hand over her womanhood only separating her index and middle finger over my shaft. I pressed in deep and she sucked a breath in between her teeth that were biting down on her bottom lip. I watched her face while moving in and out of her, her eyes clenched tight every time I decided to thrust upward into her after almost pulling out.

Monica looked amazing; I observed her every reaction as she accepted me between her legs. Her eyes still closed I reminded her of how incredible she looked. I was taking it slow and wanted to kiss her lips. I leaned over her and supported myself with my hands. Her eyes opened and gazed up at me. I was moving in and out of her at a slow pace and the angle change was heavenly for me. Monica pulled my face to hers and planted her lips on mine, I reached behind her head and pulled her closer. Monica lifted her legs higher as she slid a pillow under her bum. Her passion in the kiss was intense and she clasped the sides of my face, I was slipping out of her but she wrapped her legs behind me so I couldn’t slip out.

We were making love, not fucking. I knew I was not just anyone as her body moved with mine.

I leaned back a while to rest my arms and looked down at her, she was different now. Not my Boss. I was pleasing her even though I was so much younger and so inexperienced with women. I rubbed her nipples in my hands and gently kneaded her breast in my hand. I saw her hand reaching to cover her womanhood again.

I stopped her hand.

“I want to see,” I told her and shifted her hand to her breast.

I slowly pulled back and pressed my hard dick into her again, her face showing her enjoyment of the thrust. I pressed my thumb into her slit to her clit and kept massaging with my thumb. I found a hardened bit under the flesh and moved my thumb in a slow circular motion around that spot while I watched myself penetrate and slide out of her puffy womanhood.

“You are beautiful,” I said to Monica as I kept looking down.

“And you are amazing,” she laughingly replied.

“Do you like my pussy?” she asked.

“I do, it’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,” I said while looking at her again.

I could see something flicker in her crystal eyes. She was surrounded by rich and expensive artificialness most of her life and felt genuinely appreciated for the first time in ages.

Monica started looking red and her skin was damp from the heat and the sex. I felt her press against me inside and her mouth was opening. I started speeding up while losing the hard spot under my thumb. Monica grabbed at the sheet with one hand and raised her other hand to push away.

Her moans were loud and she jerked the sheet that slid under my knees. I was close myself and wanted to pull out but the explosion came almost at the same time and I felt the semen blast into Monica.

I could not pull back far enough and the second pulse of semen ejected from my penis into Monica. I had never felt a release like that and at the same time wasn’t sure if I was allowed to. I felt I had to apologize to Monica but I had collapsed onto her chest.

She pulled my face closer and kissed me intensely.

“That was incredible, Adam! You know what I need!"

I woke up later with sea mist caressing my face. I was covered with a sheet and saw Monica sitting at the table on the balcony. I was too scared to move and watched her sip some water while in a silk nighty under the almost full moon.

She was so elegant and perfect. I had never wanted her before but I was so happy. I just watched her as I drifted off again.

Published 
Written by AdamSharp1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments