Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother-in-Law 2

"Sex continues in the shower..."

18
5 Comments 5
26.3k Views 26.3k
794 words 794 words

                        

As my cock softened I pulled out and headed for the shower. While I was in the bathroom, my mother-in-law walked over in and stepped into the shower beside me. She looked truly fine, with her slim waist, great round hips and long, shapely legs. Her boobs were perfect for her age, big, saggy with huge dark nipples. They were really mouthwatering.

After staring at each other for about thirty seconds, I reached my hands up and started caressing her breasts. I loved her tits, how soft and warm and full they were in my hands. I lowered my head, holding her breasts from beneath, bringing them to my lips, and began to kiss them passionately.

I slowly moved to each of her breasts and fondled and sucked them lovingly. I swirled my tongue around her nipples, but never directly on it. I slowly moved closer and closer to her nipple. Finally, my lips tightened around her left nipple. Slowly, I started sucking, my tongue flicking over her nipple as she moaned softly. I kissed her breasts all over. First one and then the other. Her hand grasped my limp shaft firmly and began running smoothly up and down on it.

"I don't think I'm ready yet," I told her.

She whispered, "I want to feel your great big cock filling me up. I want you and I want you now!"

Then I looked at her as she knelt and could feel my cock being enveloped by the warm wetness of her mouth. She gripped my cock at the base and her mouth began the slow move up, sucking, and down my shaft. I held onto her head as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

She picked up the pace, stroking faster and faster, and sucking avidly at the same time, and my cock started to harden again. She popped my cock out of her mouth and started sucking each one of my swollen balls into her mouth. As she toyed with my nut sack with her lips and tongue, she pumped my erection up and down.

She flicked and swirled her tongue around the head of my throbbing member. When she was satisfied with the job she had done, she rose, turned around and put both hands on the wall, arching her pelvis backward, widening her thighs. I took my cock in one hand and guided it into her pussy hole.

HannaMo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaMo

I slowly pushed my cock into her, little by little, until I completely filled her vagina. She let out a small cry, and her pussy clamped down on my cock, squeezing it.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No, that’s good,” she said, “That’s very good.”

I slowly withdrew halfway. Then I pushed in again. She pushed back hard and suddenly my cock was completely engulfed in her cunt. I withdrew, grabbed and pulled her hips onto me and my dick sunk irresistibly all the way into her. Deeply embedded in her gripping pussy, I began fucking her in deep strokes and she grunted low and guttural in time with my thrusts.

I reached forward with one hand and she let out a squeal as my fingers pressed down on her lips and hard clit. I massaged her clit.

"Oh god—ahh—unh—ooh yes," she cooed and thrust her cunt back at me.

I began to fuck her with deep long strokes, and she was thrusting back matching her rhythm with mine, moaning and panting. I pushed my cock deeper and deeper, harder and harder into her cunt. I found her ass crack with my hand and lightly touched her anal hole with one finger. She sighed.

I felt every wrinkle of her opening, allowing the tip of my finger to roam around the puckered gap. She moaned aloud as I gently eased my finger into her anus. As I pounded away at her pussy, over and over again, I started moving my finger in and out of her rectum. She groaned as I started wiggling my fingertip inside of her, and I was surprised that she didn't try stopping me.

"Ooooh...ooooh...shit...oooh!" She moaned, wiggling her butt.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"Nooooo. It just feels... so... so different."

I fucked her like that for about thirty minutes. Her pussy felt so good. She was moaning and grinding her ass back at me. Even the fact that I had just come couldn't keep my excitement from growing uncontrollably as I fucked my mother-in-law's tight cunt. I could feel my cock swell more inside her old vagina.

With one final deep thrust, I embedded my sperm deep in her womb, and I shouted as I felt her ass tighten to squeeze every last drop.

Published 
Written by marcel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments