Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother-in-law

"When wife was out of the town, my mother-in-law came to stay with me and we had sex"

53
6 Comments 6
55.8k Views 55.8k
825 words 825 words
Famous Story

My wife had to go away for her company for a week, so my mother in law came and stayed with me. That night my mother in law drank a bit too much red wine at dinner. She then went to her room.

The wine had made me horny, so I was laying on my bed naked, watching some porn. Suddenly the door opened and, without knocking, my mother-in-law entered my bedroom.

I looked at her with an embarrassed grin. She looked at me wide-eyed, with her jaw open. She was shocked, but then, she startled me when, with her eyes glued on my massive erection, she said she had never seen a porn movie, and that she would watch with me.

She walked quickly to my bed and made herself comfy next to me. She smelled so good. She was wearing a silk, house robe buttoned in front. She sat there eyes wide opened and started to blush.

She was super turned on. She was seventy-two and still hot. She took excellent care of herself. She had gray hair and blue eyes with a big ass and nice tits. She was tall, slender, with short gray hair, blue eyes, a big butt, lovely well-shaped breasts, and incredibly shapely long legs.

She had lost her husband about two and a half years before. As we watched, without looking at me, she got to saying how she missed her husband. She said she hadn’t had sex in over five years and just couldn’t take it anymore.

I'd had a fantasy about fucking and sucking my mother in law ever since I first met her before I married her daughter. Without saying a word, she reached down, took my cock in her hand, and began to stroke it with a sensual rhythm.

I started unbuttoning her robe. Her large, full breasts were gorgeous. The red-colored areolae were a good two and a half inches in diameter, and the half inch nipples that thrust out hypnotized me.

I slipped her panties down off her thighs, knees, and feet, dropping them down, and got between her legs. I had a full view of the old woman's hairless cunt. She had big, long, wrinkled labia.

My fingers I spread her pussy apart, I could see she had a large clit, and it was standing hard like a little dick. I bent my head down. My tongue started to lick around the outside of her pussy, teasing her, her hands went to the back of my head and pushed it into her pussy.

I started gently kissing and licking her cunt. Her pussy was delicious. My tongue went into her pussy, and I began to tongue fuck her. She moaned. My lips went around her clit, and I made circles around it with my tongue pressing harder and harder and then sucked it into my mouth. I chewed on it and sucked it.

Nara_Sulivan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nara_Sulivan

Her hips were bucking up and down. After about ten minutes of licking and sticking my tongue into her pussy, I wanted to slip my dick into her. I climbed on top and taking my dick into my hand guided it to her pussy.

I rubbed the head of it up and down her pussy lips, then placed the head of my cock against her vaginal entrance. I felt my cock parting the lips of her aroused pussy and slammed my hips forward, squeezing the helmet of my cock into her cunt.

"Unnggghhh!" she gasped as my shaft sank gently into her old vagina.

“Am I hurting you?” I asked.
                                                                                                                                                               “Oh, God, no,” she cried.

I stopped with only the head of my cock in the grip of her vagina. I controlled myself for a moment, then moved my hips forward again, pressing further into her tight pussy. The pulsating cock head spread the walls of her cunt. She gasped while I drove my shaft all the more deeply into her tunnel.

I tried holding back, wanting to inch it in a little at a time, letting her tight pussy adjust to my cock. I pulled my cock out of her slightly. Pushing back in, I slowly inserted my shaft into her twat. She let out a muffled scream. I began giving her small strokes of my dick. I fucked her very slowly and gently at first watching for any sign I would have to pull out.

Her eyes were closed, and there was a soft rumbling sound from her throat. She sighed and gasped loudly as my cock was driving deeper and deeper, and faster and faster, plunging in and out of her seething cunt. I eventually had my dick pumping deep inside her vigorously and shot a massive load into her.

She cried out as the first splash of my sperm hit her body. My hips keep up the relentless rhythm throughout my orgasm. She cried and groaned. Finally, I slowed and finally stopped.

 

 

Published 
Written by marcel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments