Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs Green And Carl Beaton

"A frumpy middle-aged white woman and a black teen youth get it on at work and elsewhere"

45
11 Comments 11
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is written at the request of another member who has provided the description and names of the characters involved plus their type of employment, the rest is from my imagination."

Mrs Mabel Green was aged fifty-nine and worked as a supervisor for a company that handled office and factory cleaning, as the job title suggests, one of her duties was to make sure that the various premises were cleaned properly.

Mabel was a big woman, plump but not obese. She had black hair with some traces of grey and had a big arse and large tits. She had married at seventeen and her husband was the only man that she had ever had sex with, until quite recently.

She had a daughter just nine months after getting married and her daughter produced a granddaughter for Mabel whilst Mabel was still in her thirties and Mabel was now a great-grandmother.

Mabel mostly looked and mostly dressed in a frumpy way and she was not a woman to attract admiring glances from too many men. She was certainly not facially ugly but was no raving beauty either.

Sex with her husband was now non-existent but they stayed together because that was the thing to do.

The male that was now quite regularly fucking Mabel was seventeen-year-old Carl Beaton who was one of the employees under her supervision. He also happened to live next door to Mabel and her husband with his parents.

Carl was a very likeable black youth and this was his first job after leaving school. He was very conscientious in his work and his pleasuring of mature white women, Mabel was not his first.

Carl had had sex with three married white women aged in their fifties before he first had Mabel. None of the women was exactly slim and all three had big but shapely bottoms. He had fucked one of them only once so far although both she and Carl were keen for a repeat performance, he had had each of the other two several times.

Mabel had helped Carl to obtain the job when he left school, giving him a character reference as she had known and liked him for several years although she had at that stage given no thought to him sexually. She got on well with his parents too.

In Carl's early days with the company, Mabel sort of took him under her wing but had to be careful not to show favouritism in case it upset other employees. Carl was well-liked by all the fellow workers that he came into contact with and once Mabel saw that he was a good worker she relaxed her mothering (or maybe grandmothering) of him.

The dynamics of their relationship started to change one evening when various employees were working in a set of offices in a large building. Mabel was doing a tour checking in on each worker and came into an office where Carl was working very diligently.

"Hello, Carl, how are you this evening?" smiled Mabel.

"Fine thank you. How are you, Mrs Green?" responded Carl, flashing his perfect teeth. He had always called Mabel 'Mrs Green', as a neighbour and as a boss.

"I am not too bad," responded Mabel, who a bit uncharacteristically had been thinking about sex or lack of it recently.

"Oh, that does not sound as though you are very happy," said Carl, continuing to work.

"I am alright; nothing I can do about it anyway," said Mabel, reflecting on her sexless marriage but never having given a thought to getting any elsewhere.

"You do not sound alright to me, Mrs Green," said Carl.

"Thank you for your concern, Carl but sometimes you just have to accept what you have got and get on with things," responded Mabel.

Carl was going to ask what was really wrong but he did not think that he should. He did think that Mabel, despite her frumpiness, looked very fuckable this particular evening.

"I had better check on the others, bye for now Carl," said Mabel, leaving that particular office and not thinking for a moment that the young man's eyes were on her big arse, but they were.

Carl had never thought of Mabel sexually until now but in build, age and appearance she was very much to his taste. During the rest of his working evening he was imagining Mabel Green naked and that night he wanked with her image in his head.

The next evening, Carl was dusting a desk and his impressive penis was stiffening in his jeans as he thought of Mabel Green being bent over the desk. Not only bent over the desk but with her skirt and knickers off and her big white arse in the air as Carl gave her a good shafting from behind. It had not yet occurred to Carl that what was getting Mabel down was a lack of sex.

Mabel sometimes masturbated but what she was needing more and more was an erect penis between her legs but she was resigned to the fact that it would never happen.

She was again in the building where Carl was working, having checked on other places that the company cleaned, and the employees working here should be just about finished.

Whether it was a conscious thing with her or not, the last offices that Mabel checked were those where Carl was working. Some of the cleaners were just about ready to go as their particular sections were done.

Carl too was just finishing up when Mabel arrived. His stiffness from earlier had subsided but he felt his cock start to harden again when Mabel entered his cleaning domain.

"Hello Carl, you are just about finished I see," said Mabel, not looking or feeling very happy.

"Yes, Mrs Green; are you feeling any better about things today?" asked Carl, with genuine concern.

"Not really Carl, but it is not your problem," replied Mabel.

"I would like to help if there was any way that I could," said Carl, not for a moment thinking that what Mabel needed was exactly what he wanted to give her.

"That is sweet of you Carl, but I don't think that that would be practical," said Mabel, who wondered to herself why she had used the word 'practical' when possible was probably a better word. She also thought just how good-looking and sexy the young man was.

"Well, it is none of my business Mrs Green but is it something that my mum or dad could help you with?" asked Carl.

Mabel gave a little chuckle because Carl's dad could very likely solve her problem but his assistance was not something that she could ask for. "No, I don't think so, but I do truly appreciate your concern; you are a very nice young man, Carl," said Mabel.

"I like you, Mrs Green," Carl blurted. "A lot."

"I like you too, Carl," responded Mabel, although she had not absorbed the meaning of what the young man had just said.

"No, I mean I like you as in I want to be with you," said Carl, his heart thumping and his cock stiff. He was usually quite confident when in the early stages of discussing sex with a mature woman but currently he was a bit nervous.

"Be with me? What do you mean? Oh my goodness, you don't mean...?" said a shocked Mabel.

"I want to fuck you, Mrs Green," Carl managed to say and then thought that he had probably just lost his job.

Mabel put her hand to her mouth and gasped and Carl panicked.

"Oh Mrs Green, I am sorry, I am sorry, please don't sack me," pleaded Carl.

"No, no, it is not what you said Carl, is the shock of thinking that you wanted to do that to me," said Mabel, when she could speak.

"You are not angry with me?" asked a relieved Carl.

"No dear boy, not angry at all, just can't believe that you find me attractive enough to want to, um..., fuck me," answered Mabel.

"I do, I do, Mrs Green," said Carl.

Just then another employee walked past the office, "Good night, Mrs Green, good night, Carl, " said the female employee.

"Good night, Brenda," Mabel and Carl echoed and then they looked at each other and laughed.

"Do you think she heard anything that we said?" asked Carl.

"I hope not, but I wouldn't think so," said a very relaxed Mabel.

"So I haven't offended you?" asked Carl.

"To think that a young man as sexy as you wants to fuck me makes me feel wonderful; at least somebody wants to fuck me," sighed Mabel.

"Don't you and Mr Green, um...?" asked Carl.

"No, and we haven't for months, maybe years; that was why I am down. I need a fucking," said Mabel, looking almost lovingly at Carl.

"You have someone that wants to give you exactly that, Mrs Green," said Carl.

"Wait there, Carl, I will make sure that everyone else has left," said Mabel, this time looking over her shoulder and laughing because Carl was looking at her arse.

Susy_clack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susy_clack

All the other employees had left and when Mabel returned she had undone three buttons on her blouse and her eyes were on fire. Carl had assumed that they were going to fuck now but had not adjusted any of his clothing.

He looked at Mabel's skirted arse as she pulled the blinds down on the windows and locked the office door, just in case.

"I am thinking this is not your first time," said Mabel, as she moved towards Carl.

"No, I have fucked Mrs...," started Carl.

"Shoosh honey, best I do not know who you have had, but now you are going to have Mrs Green. But I think you should call me 'Mabel'," said Mabel, before locking her lips on Carl's and massaging his bulging jeans.

Carl's hands went to Mabel's large backside and she fiddled with Carl's belt and jeans zip as they continued kissing.

Mabel stepped back and removed her blouse and Carl stripped his T-shirt off. Carl undid Mabel's bra and her huge tits were free, she was embarrassed because other than medical people and her husband nobody had ever seen her this naked and there was more to come.

"Are you sure that you want this?" asked Mabel, still amazed that Carl fancied her.

"I will show you how much I want it," said Carl, pulling down his undone jeans and boxers and having his large erect penis spring free.

Mabel gasped at the size of it, visibly longer and thicker than her husband's, not that she had seen her husband's erect penis in ages.

Mabel unzipped her skirt and pushed it on its way to the floor before stepping out of it, Carl removed his jeans and boxers having taken off his trainers and socks so he was naked and Mabel only had knickers on.

"Would you like to take my knickers off, Carl?" smiled Mabel, who was trembling in excitement and anticipation.

Carl moved behind Mabel and dragged her knickers down, her ample buttocks bared. She stepped out of them as the young man that was about to fuck her caressed her arse.

Mabel touched Carl's naked penis for the first time as she gave it a few slow wanks.

"Bend over that desk, Mabel," said Carl, his voice cracking a bit in excitement.

Mabel had not been taken from behind in the best part of twenty years but she did as instructed, embarrassed at exposing her arse and more in this way but longing for the upcoming fucking.

Carl moved up behind her and put his fingers between Mabel's thick thighs and brushed her cunt lips. She was damp but maybe not wet enough so Carl rapidly fingered inside. Mabel's large buttocks shook as Carl fingerfucked her and she got wetter and wetter.

"Mmmm, baby; put it in, fuck me," panted Mabel as her arms swung and she knocked a phone off the desk.

Carl held his penis against Mabel's now very wet cunt lips and eased in, putting his hands on Mabel's hips as he went deeper.

"Oh fuck, so big, so big," muttered Mabel, as Carl allowed her time to get used to having the biggest thing that her cunt had ever taken.

Carl started easing backwards and forwards, very slowly and Mabel felt an orgasm approaching.

"Going to cum, going to cum, oh fuck!" wailed Mabel as her arms shot out and a tumbler full of pencils went flying.

Luckily there were no expensive computers or anything on the desk that Mabel was getting fucked over otherwise they might go flying too.

Having made Mabel cum with short strokes, Carl now started fucking hard and fast and Mabel came again and kept cumming. "Shit! Fucking hell, oh, oh fuck," wailed Mabel as her large body started to sweat,

Carl was groaning and he was close to ejaculation, he felt his spunk rise and his body tensed as he came. He came in a series of rapid spurts and the woman in whose cunt he was cumming was making non-descript noises as she orgasmed again.

It took them both a while to get their breath and their senses back but Mabel managed to say, "Fucking hell," as her heart thumped. She had been well fucked.

Carl slowly withdrew but cum ran out of Mabel's cunt and onto her thighs. She slowly straightened up but now they had the problem of cleaning themselves up. The desk was wet with sweat and had the impression of Mabel's large tits on it.

Mabel wished that she had thought to bring a toilet roll back when she went to make sure that they were the only two in that part of the building because they were now both very sticky with cum. There were CCTV cameras at various points in the building but not within the offices.

"We will do this again, won't we?" asked Carl.

"Haha, I hope so; every day if I had my way but that will not be possible; you were amazing," replied Mabel.

"So were you," answered Carl, and the naked, sweaty, sticky couple kissed.

They rummaged in the cleaning equipment that Carl had in the office and managed to find something to clean themselves a bit. They both giggled as they cleaned each other. Although there were shower facilities within the building there were none anywhere that the cleaning company had access to, another cleaning company covered that area.

They got dressed and would have to shower at home, Mabel hoping that she did not smell too much of sex.

They had to re-clean the desk that they had fucked over and put the phone and tumbler of pencils back in place.

It was agreed that Carl would leave the building ahead of Mabel. The equipment used by Carl and others was kept onsite so Carl had to put that away first.

Mabel, the well-fucked Mabel, left soon afterwards. She went straight to the shower when she got home but that was not unusual.

They both knew that they could not fuck every working day and Mabel could not make the building that Carl worked in the last port of call every night. Even when she did, it would start to look suspicious if she and Carl were the last two there.

They did manage another fuck over a desk one night though and they also had sex in the ladies' toilets.

They were taking a risk when they fucked in the toilet because there were still other cleaners working. They were in a locked cubicle with Carl seated and Mabel with her thick thighs on either side of his legs as she rode him. They had to stop and stay silent when somebody entered the ladies' but luckily they did not stay long. When whoever had come in had gone, Mabel bounced rapidly, and she came as Carl shot jets of spunk upwards into her.

They had no trouble cleaning themselves that time but had to make sure that they were not seen leaving the area together.

They did not want anyone at work to know about their affair and they did not want Mabel's husband and especially Carl's parents to know.

Mabel once gave Carl a blowjob with her sitting on the floor with her back against a desk as Carl cleaned the desk. Another cleaner passing the office thought Carl had a strange expression on his face, but the expression was because he was on the point of spunking into his supervisor's mouth.

Mabel also wanked Carl into an old pair of her knickers that she had brought into the building for exactly that purpose, the knickers were extremely sticky with spunk after she had completed the task.

What they both wanted was to fuck in a bed, and they got that opportunity one Saturday afternoon when Mabel's husband had gone fishing and Carl's parents had gone out for a few hours.

They were soon naked in Mabel's bedroom and she was on her back with her legs open as her young lover mounted her. He fucked her long and hard from the front and had her screaming in sexual joy as she came. She was then on her knees and arse in the air as Carl shafted her from behind, again making her orgasm before he ejaculated in her. They were able to shower afterwards.

Mabel still could not believe that Carl fancied her and she knew that he serviced other mature ladies, she had a good idea who at least one of them was, but she wanted what they had to continue as long as possible, and so did Carl.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments