Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Dad

"Marca I'm just 49, you call that old?"

19
5 Comments 5
112k Views 112k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Legendary Story

My Best Friend's Dad

    by Ms Marca         My high school years

*********

I've been told that I have a perfect body for cock teasing. It just doesn’t occur to me to walk or stand any differently, but guys of all ages react the same way whenever they see me. I like knowing that they are looking at me and thinking about how I would look naked. I always enjoyed the attention.
  I was over at Deena's house and we were sitting outside next to her pool sun tanning. I had on my tiny blue bikini. The one with a thong bottom that would be so easy to just rip off; from where we were sitting I could see the kitchen window. And who do you think I saw watching us? Her Dad, I had on my sun glasses so he could not see me looking at him, I could only see him from the waist up but I know that look. I decided to have a little fun with him so I rolled over onto my stomach and asked Deena to untie my bikini top so I wouldn't get any tan lines. I watched her Daddy while she worked at my top. Every time her fingers grazed my back I bit my lower lip to stop myself from giggling at how turned on he looked.

I rolled over onto my back so the sun could greet my pretty tits, my big teenage tits. I was already a 38D at 17.   I was so turned on my nipples were already hard. He was still watching me and I think he was jerking off while watching me. I laid there day dreaming of him coming out and fucking me. I thought I would be a good girl and give him a little more of a show.
  I just stood up with my top falling to the ground and I stretched my arms above my head. I than bent over got some oil and rubbed it on my arms and lower legs and one last time I poured oil into my hands and rubbed on my big teenage tits. This had to make her father horny as a goat, as my grandfather use to say.

I jumped into the pool, still without my top on. I stood in the shallow end so the water would run down my hair and over my big tits. I splashed water at Deena and she shrieked from the cold. Her nipples went hard under her bikini top and I teased her until she jumped in the pool with me. We splashed around, play-fighting until *oops* her top came off! Deena has the same big breasts like me. She's a C cup and covered in water they looked so sexy. She laughed and called me a slut. I laughed too but because I was wondering how much she would be laughing if she saw how turned on her Daddy was at seeing his little girl's big tits.

I know he saw them but when I looked back her Daddy wasn't there anymore.

She put her top back on and went back to sunbathing. I don't like the way chlorine makes my skin feel so I asked her if I could use her shower real quick. She said yes but told me to put my top on because her Daddy would be home soon. “giggles*

I put my top back on but secretly I was hoping I would see him on the way past the kitchen. It had been far too long since the last time I was fucked really well. I was sad because even though I took my time and even waited in the kitchen a minute I didn't see him anywhere. I pouted a bit and went ahead to the bathroom. When I stripped off my bikini bottom I saw that the pool wasn't the only thing that had made them wet! I stepped under the hot spray and the feeling of the hot water on my nipples was driving me crazy. I slipped my hand between my thighs and started to tease my clit. My legs started to shake and I put my other hand against the wall to steady myself.

I heard something and I turned to see Deena's Daddy watching me through the clear glass door. It was only slightly foggy so he could see everything I was doing. He was naked and stroking his nice big cock. I smiled that shy smile like I had been had; I spread my legs a little wider so he could see me better. He opens the door … "I heard you were a slut, Wilson said you were fucking anything that walks, you big tit whore …… that is what you are Marca?"
 

"Sir Deena might come in! Mr. Wilson told you about me and him, ah, he said he would keep it quite, fuck him!"   He stepped in with me and pulled my naked body against his and kissed me. I could smell beer on his breath. His hands ran down my back and over my ass where he squeezed. I wanted him so bad I grabbed his cock and he pushed me down to my knees. I tried to tease him and just lick around the head but he was having none of that! He shoved his cock down my throat and started face fucking me, making me gag. I loved it so much I grabbed his ass and started pulling him to meet me faster. I've never come from getting my face fucked before but I did this time. I screamed against his cock and dug my nails into his ass. The feeling of my hot cum dripping down my thighs combined with the hot water pouring down on me made me feel like there were a whole bunch of guys coming on me at once!   He started fucking my face even harder, until I was dizzy. I thought he wanted to come in my mouth but he pulled out and grabbed my arm to drag me to my feet. Without a word he spun me around, bent me over and shoved his cock into my pussy. It would have hurt if I hadn't been so wet already. He fisted a hand in my hair to pull me back against his chest and said, "This is what happens to little girls who tease married men."

I loved how rough he was being with me and I said, "Oh Yes! Punish me for being a slut cock tease."

His pushed me forward again so I was bent over with my hands pressed against the wall. His hand came down on my ass with a very loud SLAP. With all the water it hurt really bad but it felt so good! My ass moved back each time he fucked me so it was harder and faster. He spanked me twice more and I came, my pussy squeezing his cock until he filled me with his hot cum.

He pulled his cock out of me and I slipped down the wall to rest on the shower floor.
  "You whore, I have wanted to fuck you since you were showing those big tits around here for everyone to see, how long you been fucking those boys at school?"   "I turned 17 in April that was my first time!"   "So I'm your second fuck?"   "Oh no sir that was 12 weeks ago I fucked about 8 guys since than, a couple of them 4 or 5 times!"   The water was coming down on us and cleaning his cock and my pussy.

KamiLees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamiLees

I reached up and took the shower head attachment and used it to wash out my pussy. It just a few seconds and our juices were going down the drain.   He looked down at me … "is my daughter still a virgin?"   "Yes sir, she would have told me if she had done it, but I know she wants to with Jerry Hanks!"   "That kid is a jerk, fucking dumb ass, I don't want you coming around here for a few days you understand?"   "Yes sir I understand."   "If you need a reason, it's because I don't need my daughter being best friends with someone I fuck!"   "Sir we don't need to screw again, that way I can still be her friend!"   "Sweetheart you don't get it do you big tits, you and I are going to be fuck buddies come next month, when Deena goes off to be with her mother, you understand?"   I got up on my knees again. I didn't need anymore encouragement and I took his cock in my mouth and sucked and licked until he was hard a second time. I look up and pull off his cock. "We better stop Deena might come looking for us!"   "I sent her to the store to pick up some steaks for me to grill for the 3 of us tonight, she will be gone for an hour, and we got 30 more minutes!"   I took his hand pulled him out of the shower and down the hall to his bedroom. I stopped as we came into his room … "you like to eat pussy Mr. Hill?"   Nothing was said are needed to be said. He laid back, his head on the pillow; I climbed on top of him and slowly lowered myself on to his face. "Oooooh!" I cried as his tongue flicked over my tender clit. His tongue softly licked and probed my pussy, sending chills throughout my entire body. I reached behind, leaned back slightly, and touched his gradually inflating cock with my hand. Wrapping my fingers around his shaft, I felt it thicken to my touch.

His tongue continued to lap at my clit with great expertise. He would suck it into his mouth, roll it around his tongue, then release and continue the flicking motion. Mr. Hill's tongue darted inside me and then his mouth fastened itself onto my clit once more. His hands reached up for my tits and began to squeeze them as his tongue flicked over my clit, sending bolts of pleasure throughout my body. I ground myself harder against his face as he pressed my tits together and began to roll my nipples between his thumb and fingers. I could feel my pussy begin to contract. I surrendered myself to the sensations down below. I came violently. The sensations in my womb were so intense they were almost painful. "Aaahh,,, yesssss!" I cried out as his tongue still flicked lightly against my clit. "Fuck!" I pushed myself harder against his mouth, feeling my own warm cum flowing into his mouth. "Yesss! Yesss! Yesss!" Each lash of his tongue sent another shudder of pleasure through me. My pussy was on fire and I simply had to have his cock inside of me.

"I want you now! Fuck me now!" I demanded.

Unable to take any more, I began to move down his body. His chest was smooth, muscular, and slick with sweat. Each breath made his chest rise quickly with anticipation. I reached back between my legs and grasped his cock, positioning it where I could engulf it within me. I pushed my hips back and felt it easily slide, inch by delicious inch, into my hot cunt. I leaned forward, giving Mr. Hill a perfect view of his cock being devoured by my hungry pussy. I rocked back and forward, sliding up and down the length of his shaft. As I did, I felt his fingers tracing around the point where our bodies became one. He ran his fingers around and grasping firmly to my ass.

I became aware of a pressure against my other entrance. I pushed my hips back on the way to engulf his cock once more when I felt his finger press slowly into the confines of my ass. Penetrating me there as his cock penetrated my pussy. I moved slowly, savoring the strange feeling of having both holes filled at the same time. This was not something that I was used to, but the lust in me wanted more. "Oooooh!" I cried out again, my tight rear hole stretched to accommodate his plunging finger. In and out his finger thrust as I slipped up and down on his cock. "God, Yes' s..." I squealed.

"Aaahh... God!" Hill sighed.

My pace quickened, now lowering myself down until his cock was buried inside of me. His cock felt huge inside the limits of my womb as I again slid along its length.
  "Mr. Hill you said we were going to be fuck buddies, I don't think my daddy will let you date me, you know you being an old man and all!"   "Marca I'm just 49, you call that old?"   "Sir that is 3 times my age, I know my daddy … he will not go for you taking me out on a date, and you do know I got to be home by 11:30 when I'm on a date, next year mother said I could stay out till 12."   "Shut the fuck up and ride my cock baby!"   I went back to work humping him a mile a minute. "Marca I'm off one day during the week, you can come by after school and we can get it on before you need to be home!"   "Wow Mr. Hill that sounds neat!"   More to cum ….
Published 
Written by MsMarca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments