Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My education continues

"The night progresses well!"

9
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The night continues.

So there we lay getting our breath back, when Diane reached down and took hold of my cock. She started to rub her thumb around my cock head. Round and round she went, sliding her thumb over my helmet, my cock naturally started to react.

"God I love a responsive cock, my husband's only gets hard if he is watching porn!" Diane said.

"Shame, I get hard just thinking of you. Can't tell you how many wanks I've had just thinking about our train secession," I told her.

"Really! You wank over thoughts of me?" she asked.

"Of course I do, you have a sexy, sensuous body!" I replied.

"Show me," she ordered.

Diane then laid back on the bed and I knelt over her. She just laid on her back and looked at me. I took hold of my hard cock, which was slippery as it was covered in our juices, and started to give my self a slow wank. She just watched me wanking my cock and seemed to be studying how I did it. Just watching her, watching me was a huge turn on and it was not long before I shot a stream over her tits and into her face.

"That was bloody sexy, I've never been wanked over by a guy before," she said.

"That's one you owe me, I want to watch you do it in return." I replied.

She then used her fingers to scoop up my cum. She slowly licked her fingers and sucked my cum off them. Just watching this started to make my cock hard again. Diane started to giggle and pointed at my cock.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Your hard again! She said.

"Is that a problem? Anyway, it's your fault for being so damn beautiful." I said.

"No but if this continues you will wear me out and I might need some help with a randy man like you." Diane said, with a twinkle in her eyes.

Diane then made her way over to my cock. She was so close I could feel her hot breath on it. She then started to lick my helmet, which jumped a little every time her tongue made contact with it. She just closed her lips around my cock tip, the feeling of the warmth and gentle friction was sending shivers up my spine. After a short time she let my cock slip out of her mouth. Diane turned around, got on her hands and knees and said;

"Behind, get behind me and fuck me like an animal. I want it deep and hard."

I got behind Diane and ran the tip of my cock over her lips. She was dripping wet and as her juices were mixed with my first cum, it was easy to slide in to her. She still felt wonderfully tight. It was like being held in a hot, wet, velvet glove.

I just knelt there enjoying the sensation, before I started to pull back out. I was getting into a good rhythm, the feeling of Diane's pussy gripping my cock, while I was watching her delicious bum. It was sending me over the top. Diane was gripping the sheets and moaning when I heard her say, "Fingers, fingers."

I moved my hand around her and reached her clit.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

I got it between my thumb and index finger. I gently started to pull and tweak it. Her moaning got louder and her breathing deeper. The air just smelt of pure sex. Diane was pushing back on to my cock, when suddenly she went rigid and came. I felt her juices run over my cock and down my legs. I just stayed still and let her orgasm. After a couple of seconds she turned to me and said, "You didn't cum did you? I can still feel you hard inside me."

"No I didn't, but that was just the bollocks. Feeling you cum around my cock was the best thing I've ever felt." I replied.

"God, I need more, so get on with it and fuck me to hell and back." Diane said.

Not one too argue with a lady, I started to pull out then push in, again and again and again. I was pushing deep and hard. There was a wonderful sound in the air, a slapping sucking noise, as my cock went in and out with my balls banging against her.

Diane reached round with both her hands and parted her arse cheeks so I could go in deeper. All I could see was my cock pumping in and out of her pussy, while her anus was twitching. I got this really naughty thought and started to push my thumb into her bum hole.

"Oh you bastard, you dirty naughty bastard!" Diane hissed.

Her ass was convulsing while I fucked both her holes. My cock was sliding in and out of her pussy, while I thumb fucked her bum hole. Because I had already cum twice I was able to hold back and really concentrate on making Diane happy.

A couple of minutes later, I felt the now familiar feeling of Diane's pussy contracting and griping my cock as she came. Diane collapsed on to her front with my cock still in her pussy. I was not moving, just enjoying the sensation of her pussy muscles squeezing my cock.

"God, I am loving your young hard cock, but I need 5mins and a drink." she said, and may be a little help I thought I heard her say.

Diane reached for the bed side phone and called to reception.

"Hi Suzie, can we get some drinks? Something cold and sparkling, you might want to make that three glasses." Diane said, then hung up.

"Three glasses what do we need three glasses for?" I thought.

About ten minutes later there was a knock at the door and I went to open it. In walked the hotel owner, gone were the trousers and shirt, to be replaced by a silk dressing gown and heels.

"I'm off duty now and bring gifts. One bottle of chilled Taittinger and some strawberries. What's my ladies pleasure?" she smirked.

"Suzie meet John. John meet Suzie. And now John, for your education move on to the advanced levels," said Diane and they both started to laugh.

I felt like an animal caught in a car headlights! But I suspect in a good way!

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Etonmess69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments