Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fantasy: I wish I'd meet this MILF

"She attended to a party, but ended up at her place with a young man to give her the best of pleasure"

2
2 Comments 2
16.3k Views 16.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My fantasy: I wish I knew this MILF telling a story like this. She claims a woman is never too old for sex. Here is the story she wrote.

"I’m about to turn to 60, yet it looks like if my hormones have shoot forth again making me gush with enthusiasm, love and affection. Despite I’m a widow I still attract males who constantly would court me. I like to read erotic stories as well as seeing pics and videos at your site.

Yesterday was Saturday, and I still have memores of my first rendezvous with a young man, becoming the lucky woamn who was invited to her son-in-law's aniversary. Actually, this was more like a familiar reunion.

We were now well advanced into the night -3:00 o’clock in the morning- so I was thinking in leaving the party and going back home. At that precise moment, I was invited to dance by Marcos, a family’s friend. Well, I like to have fun so I accepted without more ado. Everything had passed pretty well as customary, until we got too drunk dancing at the huge back garden.

Unexpectedly, I began to feel Marcos’ big bulge in my thighs as we were dancing embraced together absentminded. I figured out he had had a hard on, judging from my experience and familiarity with big cocks. I also could guess this guy was a well endowed male, too gifted. Talented Marcos didn’t worry in hiding or conceal his hard on, least keep it secret; he would rather place it near my thighs or stick to my pelvis. I pushed him back and asked him:

“Oh, Marcos, perhaps your wife hasn’t’ taken good care of you lately?”

He looked me in the eye, smiled wickedly and replied:

“Well, she’s on holidays now. I’ll catch up with her next week, so I think I’m a solitary guy now.”

I turned to look at him again and said:

“Would you please, give me a ride home? I’m alone in this party. Let me say good bye first and tell them I’m riding with you in your car.”

Once we got in the car and he grabbed my hand during the short ride a few blocks away from my daughter’s house, the problem here became worse as he guided my left hand to his pants fly. I didn’t hesitate and touched the bulge saying:

“Oh, perhaps you’re too desperate, anxious. Will need a psychologist might be?”

His response came up: “Oh, you’ve always driven me mad, Mrs. Magdalena, thinking in your curvaceous body and rounded ass, daydreaming of you at that party we’ve just left!!”

As we got home, and got off the car, we went inside my house and was now locking the door to prevent intruders from entering from outside, he grabbed me from behind, pressing his out of control bulge against me. I turned around and slid down the zipper. The bulge was now in plain sight, not suspecting it would receive the much needed attention it deserved. A slow lick along the bottom of the shaft starting near the base ran over his length would be enough. I did so and my lips enclosed around the head, my warm mouth moving down the shaft. I didn’t stop until most of his length was in my mouth and into my throat. Easing my head back, the cock slid partially out of the warmth wet mouth. I got back to suck, exhaling, my warm breath washed over him as I brought those lips closer. I began to touch and stroke the cock, making sure to slide down his pants and boxers to his ankles, still on his feet.

I sat on a large chair in the living room and started a blow job. Marcos wished to fuck my mouth, so grabbed my head and pushed for the rod to get in more deeply. I was choking having difficulties to deep throat the massive penis, but I was resolved not to suspend this show. To overcome the whole penis, even the balls –pretty impossible- I kept trying to engulf it. He moaned as he sent the first thick spurt filled my mouth. With my head held still, I had no choice but to drink down his hot cum or choke on it. Seeing how I preferred to swallow rather than spit, I did just that.

I slid off my top, then got rid of my bra, he hurled over my tits and nipples.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Marcos immediately took off my pants; he practically tore off my panties, pulling them out. Hew got me on my 4’s spreading my legs wide. Marcos didn’t warn me ahead, not uttering a word, put his rod inside me, almost split my cunt due to lack of logical lubrication and broke through that cunt.

This guy began to pound me, and then bang my pussy wildly. As he kept nailing his rod, relentlessly, I began to complain asking him to stop him but would continue until he cummed into me at that precise moment; this was about a big spurt of cum load. He said:

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to cum into you!”

I said: “Oh, its ok, but perhaps you’ve ejaculated that strange liquid into me. Is it semen? Oh, I feel like a fluid shot into me at your orgasm, darling!! Come on, scumbag!!”

Marcos replied: “Well, sex has always satisfied my blue balls. That’s what I’ve been doing now, Magdalena!!”

He said: “Oh, let’s go take a bath together then get on your knees on the bath tube to give me head. You look like the lady to expert scumsucker, like the first time!”

I had no sooner sucked this penis the guy began to have another hard on like blue steel, in less than five minutes. We reached for a towel to dry and he took me to the bed, hurled me on it where he began to suck my clit like never before. As Marcos had turned out to be a good clit-licker, ah, excellent muff-diver, I noticed he was using lots of saliva as lubricant. He started slowly and gently, and then increased the pressure trying to calculate how sensitive I was. Well, once a guy was caressing my clit poking at it like if it was an elevator button! He was wrong. Marcos did master the technique ok.

He then used his index finger to smoothly stroke my clitoris up and down. This felt best as he went fast. Marcos pulled the hood up and used his tongue to very lightly lick it. Then tried gentle clitoris sucking and used his finger to massage it in very light circles. What a heightened sensation I felt. He rubbed the shaft of his penis on and around my clit, using his intimate parts to please me. I felt his surprisingly soft penis skin, great, rubbing against my clit. I was clean shaven and really wet down there.

I’m aware I must have enough meat on my outer lips to grab a hold of, for Marcos placed his thumb on one outer lip, and his pointer finger on the other. Squeezing them together and massaging my clit through and with my own labia, Marcos stared at me, waiting for my reactions. Probably he tried to avoid carried away and squeeze too hard!!

After I cummed, I asked him to lay down, so I’d ride on top of that pole and stick in into my aching pussy.

%%%%%%%%%%

My second orgasm came up quickly, in just seconds. This guy had been doing a good job here, giving me pleasure after I had given him enough head. He turned me around, lying down on my back to start a missionary position so I spread wide for him by raising my legs in the air. He said:

“A Spanish white puta like you got to have more rope than that.”

He had spent a long time banging and pounding me, until the moment he began to wide my anus by poking a finger into it. A finger slid in easily as he guessed I had been longing for it. I didn’t object and let him on his own… until he got me on my 4’s, grabbed his rod and aimed at my anus, to direct his cock. Only a little effort was enough for the bulbous head cock to slide in. The remainder of his pole got to this reasonable outcome, as a single push was sufficient to feel his balls hitting my asscheeks.

I still don’t know how many times I cummed, but this guy discharged completely into my ass, feeling a hot cum inside my intestines: this gives you an exceptional pleasure indeed!

After a half hour break -needless to say, we were all spent- he asked me to do give him head again. I had no more choice than to apply, working on the rod until he cummed again inside my mouth, face and tits. This had been an extraordinary night, precisely as I was beginning to grow old, in my 60’s."

THE END

 
Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments