Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My favorite student

"I thought he would earn passing grade if I ever got wide open for hard stuffing."

4
0 Comments 0
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I figured out he was getting  an impressive sight of a brown big ass, eager to get fucked, bent over as I was now.  Those vagina lips were so big they hung down, like purple. I begged him to put his dick in there, but had to guide myself his cock head at the entrance, so this inexperienced, innocent young guy only had to thrust inside. Oh, how good it felt, until he cum into me! His hot cum made me feel a smarting sensation,  a sting inside my ass. Finally, we lay down there, exhausted, and slept a few minutes, completely fulfilled.  I sucked his  big cock to its full strength and rode it hard to orgasm.

Hi, I’d like to introduce myself first thing: I’m a high school teacher, teaching Antique Arts -Ancient Culture- subject currently. This story I’m about to begin happened when I was 36 yo. My features –skin texture and facial appearance- are not fine or extraordinary, on the contrary, I’m a little bit fat, beautiful figure- wide hips and a   big round bubble ass. My breasts are too showy, gaudy, and flashy, to the point they excite, stimulate and awake passion in guys -I’ve verified that myself.

I’m a widow, my husband died in a car accident after being married for three years, on a business trip.  As a teenager I almost hated sex, and my sex background was too bad.  As I grew up and had the legal age, my experience was still traumatic, disturbing, so I always rejected anything related to sex.  I finally got married,  and my new husband became aware of this problem,  an understanding person who tried to cooperate, and assist,  by showing respect  -never forced to  have sex.  We chose to find out  the whole thing after honey moon, working together as a team , slowly and carefully: nice and easy, step by step,   his firm cock down my  tight pussy hole so I discovered  how great and rewarding sex was, in rather conservative ways. We practiced straight sex -only on weekends.  I used to fake orgasms, so my husband would think I was enjoying and keep him happy. 

I was  a teacher when got married and my co-workers thought I was a happily married woman:  sympathetic, filled with joy. After my husband’s death I became a sad woman -mourned him-  so no sex at all, which contributed to my condition now.   I frequently had to masturbate but didn’t get enough gratification and  felt necesity for  a male  -macho man-  to satisfy my desires: this was out of the question, a  mature woman wishing   blowjobs and have a real cocksucking experience.

My appearance drew men’s attention; they stared at me, I didn't show off though. My  co-workers still admired me,  no matter if I dressed up with modesty, or concealed. But I behaved differently when purchasing underwear: sexy panties, black lingerie, and provocative bras.  I used to get naked watching my figure reflected in the mirror, while stroking my vagina and breasts. This was the limit, nothing more could be done about that.

There were boys and girls in my classes and noticed a 19 yo student agitated as he watched me, full of lust.  Even girls would watch me lustful, but I didn’t care. Finally,  this boy named Marcos, who applied a lot, came to me for a consultation  on a certain problem he had  on a topic in my subject.  I was short of time on that day to listen to him, so asked  him to come to my place, near the institute; to come up to this decision was not an easy task, for it's suppossed teachers can't date student.  He said 6:00 o’clock would be fine, in the evening.

I spent the whole day considering, thinking about this issue:  he was a  handsome, a young   guy while I wished to  investigate why he  stared at me as I walked past his classroom along the hall. Probably I liked him?  Should I try and enjoy pussy-licking here? 

I hurriedly put on my best   dress, to motivate him, silk socks almost transparent, a tight dress. I felt something strange in my panty, only thinking what would happen, and could guess it was a wet spot in them. The student arrived on time and I opened the door for him, always radiant, smiling.  This guy stopped freeze, only by seeing how I dressed, so attractively.  I showed him inside, and got to the point, to clear up his doubts. He simply was uncertain, hesitant,  about some facts,  so I got closer to him for more comfort,  until I laid a hand on his.  Looking him in the eye,    I said:

“Marcos, it won’t be strictly necessary to bear in mind a great knowledge on Classic Arts  if   you hope earn passing grade.  Why don’t you choose the easy way instead?”

This said and  I took a break, laying  a hand on his lap.  This got him too nervous and said: “Well, yes, I’m willing to do anything necessary to earn my grades.”

I got my lips close to his, kissing softly.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

We sat in the couch, my skirt was up by now, and showing my legs, until finally moved his hand above my top. We desperately kissed, stroking our bodies, too hot, the boy was horny indeed. I began to notice his bulge which rose above his pants and a penis brushing my panty, while hugging, standing there.  After I swiveled my pelvis like a cement mixer, he stroked my buttocks and hand run all over my body, along  my tits, feeling them through the bra which held my baloons. This student squeezed my black bra and it was about to pop open due to pressure. Marcos felt this, and continued   his stroking shyly, undecided though, so I gave him a hand at this, to transmit confidence: Our twirling tongues had met again.  I was now a hard cock hungry  bubble butt bitch, I thought.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

I have to say my tits are big but never hang down by weigh, only sway,  it’s reddish areola occupy a big area of my tits… nipples half centimeter when calm, composed -not aroused- big enough and attractive to men. I thought this guy‘s eyes would pop up any moment shocked by the spectacular sight.

My vagina was hairy at the moment;  I hadn’t shaved it  or trimmed  since a month ago. I always looked at myself in the mirror, ducked, bent down and see how my pussy winked to me. Pubic hair was a mesh,  a mesh of hair and my big bubble ass was white, an apple butt  longing to  get fucked soon. My lingerie and panty were so small that it couldn’t cover the pussy wholly, so hair could be seen around the crotch.

“Hold on here, buddy.  Hold the horses.  It’s better in my bedroom, more comfortable there than in this sofa.”

I began to strip him off both his pants and shirt, kissing his body warmly, stroking it. I tumbled down on bed, raising my legs slowly, he spread them wide to see a vagina with a pussy slit…  by the  expression on his face, he surely had spotted this landing strip.  His eyes looked weird by passion, bit his lips, driveled staring  at my vagina calculatingly, I was ready now  for hard stuffing.

Perhaps he stared, considering my labia which were then swelled, wet, pink.  He also got the pussy scent which filled the room, and guessed it came from this cunt, so he got close to smell it. By this time my juices were already leaking my inner things, in my opening and start licking slowly.

“Oh, you’re gonna kill me, oh, yes, eat my pussy, yes, like that!”  I said.

I closed my eyes and squeezed Marcos’ head pulling it towards me.  I put my legs on his shoulders squeezing his head so he wouldn’t quit or get away, to give me more pleasure. I could see my clit myself, on plain view, prominent,  turned on, ready for battle. This 19yo subject looked in astonishment how my clit enlarged,  so curiosity made him to touch it with the tip of his tongue, sucking it.

“Oh, suck, suck, yes, damn, you suck my clit like that,  yesss!”  -I moaned.

I was shaken by a tremendous orgasm and started screaming madly.  This scared him, but sucked relentlessly, licking my slit deviously eating pussy. He ate it with relish.  Out of the sudden, my enthusiast lover stood up, then go down on his knees. turned me around on the bed to raise my ass in the air. I asked him to stroke it, for it belonged to him and could  do as  he pleased.

I figured out he was getting  an impressive sight of a brown big ass, eager to get fucked, bent over as I was now.  Those vagina lips were so big they hung down, like purple. I begged him to put his dick in there, but had to guide myself his cock head at the entrance, so this inexperienced young guy only had to thrust inside.  This  young guy's big meaty cock within me now!

We were like this for 10 minutes or more, while he rammed my ass in a continuous stroke in and out.  Oh, how rewarding,  fucking my ass! Finally, he cum in my asshole, his hot cum made me feel smarting sensation, a sting inside my ass... until  we laid there, exhausted, and slept a few minutes, completely fulfilled.

I got up to go to the bath room and instructed him to cum every Tuesdays at this time. He said: “No, I won’t miss a single day.”

Well I hope he’ll keep coming, for he’s still my favorite student!  A slutty mature  who likes  pussy-licking, blowjobs and cockriding, ja, ja,!!

                                                                      THE END

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors