Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother-in-Law Kate

"Ray finds Kate to be a much nicer woman than his wife could be."

16
2 Comments 2
20.1k Views 20.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Kate calls me around mid-afternoon on a cold and windy Saturday and asks if she could hop over for a visit as she is lonely.

I reply, "Well, Kate, Janice just left for a three-day bingo marathon, but you are more than welcome to come over for a supper of stew and watch a movie or two."

She stands about five foot eight a bit on the chunky side, with nice 42D size bosoms. I know because I had a time with her bra six months ago. I really like her style of clothes, a skirt, a blouse, and low heels, like two inches, often referred to as 'kitten' heels.

Kate likes patent black or beige, some of her heels have ankle straps, making them fuck-me pumps and others have peep toes. She probably has over a dozen pair of heels and I always get my shorts in a knot when I see her in them or hear them clicking over the floor.

Kate cornered the market on reading glasses. Some are of the silver oval style and some of the half-glasses style in either half-square known as 'Granny' or half-moon and they all have a well-made glass beaded neck chain and sometimes I have had nice fantasies about her doing some nice things down there.

One such fantasy has me standing before her as she rubs my balls with a pair of those sexy silver ovals. She looks at me through a pair of gold half-round glasses and the candle burning on the dresser is seen in them. I love how her head bobs up and down with me in her warm loving mouth and her beaded chain is keeping time with her sexy movements.

There is something quite erotic in seeing the soft light of a room glimmer in a woman's glasses. But not just any pair like those black or brown horn-rimmed glasses that makes a woman look like Henery Kissinger, but a pair that really adds a bit of femininity to a woman's face and Kate knows what style of glasses look good on her.

So Kate comes over around four Saturday afternoon. I have a fire going in the old Glenwood laundry stove, used to heat water for a laundry tub. The stove burns wood or coal and really takes the edge off the house heating bill.

We sit for a while as the stew needs to simmer longer and we talk about Janice's attitude. It turns out she can be jealous about me being nice to her mom or friends so she decided to no longer consider me her husband and does pretty much what she wants to, to live as a single woman. She is a real trip, she buys what she damn well pleases yet if I buy something for half that, she makes a stink so bad I can only hope she gasses herself to death.

This has been going on for close to two years and I am fed up with it. I decided to cut the tag off the blow-dryer that warns you to 'unplug it' to avoid an electrical accident. With any luck, she has no idea of these things. I wasn't looking for a quick buck, getting her out of my life would be even better

"This is a good stew, do you have a turnip in it?" asks Kate.

"Yup, I love that taste and sometimes I just do mashed and turnip, add lots of butter salt pepper and have it with a burger."

"That sounds good, Ray."

"Thanks and I make a nice Italian vegetable soup too. When it is done I'll call you over."

"What about Janice?"

"She is hardly here anyways. It is sad but you know something? I should have stuck with my gut feeling and gone after you instead."

We finished up a good supper and went back to the sofa to watch Al Pacino in 'Scent of a Woman.' I love the part where Pacino verbally kicks the dean in the balls for telling his students to snitch in order to get what they want.

I get closer and hang my right arm over her shoulder and my hand comes down under her right bosom and she moves not an inch.

"You know, Kate, we could start doing nice things together."

"Like what, Ray?" Kate asks with a sort of happy curiosity like this could lead to something quite nice.

"Going to antique shops and flea markets walking old railroad tracks or a beach. Maybe there are benches there, we could watch the sunset?"

She's quiet for a few minutes and I wonder what she thought of this but did not have to worry as she asked,

"Could you get your hand up under my bra?"

I did, and what lovely melons to grab onto. She said, "This is not going to work. Take off my blouse and bra."

I take off her blouse. Then with my teeth only, I grab a  bra strap and remove it, then the other strap, next thing I know is her two beauties are in full view. Though I don't need Kate's half-glasses to see them, I sure have ideas about what a beaded chain can do for a nipple. I know what feelings can be had by rubbing her halves over the top of a nipple.

I get on my knees and give the two boobs some real action. Kate loves the way I grab them and squeeze till the nipples get red and fat. Oh, I love licking her boobs, the aureola, under the breasts as well and Kate is pleased I like going under them.

I take her halves that sit on the coffee table, these are her gold half-square style, what I call 'Granny' style. I rub the lenses over her nipple and Kate smiles. Now I run the beaded chain alongside her nipple and it quivers and Kate starts to breathe heavier.

"Oh, Ray. Where did you learn these things?"

I keep teasing her nipple with those gold granny glasses and Kate starts to moan, not loud but enough to know she is very pleased with what Ray is doing to her breasts

"Oh, Ray, where did you learn that? It is the nicest feeling they ever had. Get my purse over there, please?"

I do and she took from it a nice pair of silver oval style glasses with a chain of small purple beads and asked me to drag them over her other nipple.

Yup, Kate's getting turned on.

I see her dainty red painted fingernails move towards her love place and know what she is going to do.

I go in with two fingers and start to finger her and Kate's getting hot and juicy down there. I want to get my fingers on her clitoris and drive her over the edge and she would know I know something about satisfying a woman and that it was not a matter of just making sure I got off.

"What's making me feel so good?"

"Tell ya later."

I keep moving my fingers which are as far in as they would ever get and her lovely sex juices are all over my hand. Kate stiffens up a few times as she utters things in the language of hot sex or love, hell maybe both.

"Oh, Ray, you did that so well, I feel great!"

I did not plan on sleeping with Kate tonight, but I have a few things in mind. The last year or so I had started to wonder if I might end up in bed with Kate. I mean her daughter has as much affection towards me as an innocent guy has for the gallows.

Kate's looking around the parlor for her other heel and half-square glasses with the pearl beaded eyeglass chain.

I gave up on the idea of messing with her heels. Just how many beers did I drink?

"Here, Kate, it was under the sofa," I say as I give back the heel. "What are you looking for now, Kate?"

"Oh, just my silver oval glasses. I want to talk to you."

"Sure."

I see part of her glasses peeking from between the sofa cushions and give them to her.

We're sitting on the sofa and she tells me she loved what I did for her and wants to know if I want to keep it up.

"Well, Kate, it works better when it's up."

"Yes, Ray, I know, but what I meant was, would you like to keep what just happened, still happening?"

"Yes, Kate, I would. I am not worried about Janice.  Frankly, I think she has someone already. Probably has had for a while but if she thought she was going to pull this baloney and get away with it. Well, that's her mistake."

"You sound like you have really had it with her."

"You are right about that, Kate. I knew something was weird when she kept trying to get her name on the deed. I did not ask her to sign anything but I was not going to hop right into putting her name on the deed either."

I continue, "I could be part of the problem here too Kate, I liked you a lot from the beginning. I should have just asked you instead of Janice but I did like Janice. I had no way of knowing what she was going to be like and looking at it now, I think she had this plan all along to marry and then be quite deceptive."

"It does look that way," Says Kate with a serious look.

"Ray, forget about her, I agree she has someone else already. When she was in high school and college, she was never without a guy to carry her books and laptop. I like it that you like my half-glasses and heels.  Do you think I didn't know that? I notice how you keep swiping looks at them."

"Well, Kate, I do like the heels you wear and your style of reading glasses. I really like your way of dressing.  It's very feminine, compared to the way Janice dresses, in slacks and a pants-suit."

"I know you had a fine time with my bra about six months ago, how was it? My glasses are always spotless when I am here. You are very sweet and I like that."

"Kate, what did you think when you knew I enjoyed your bra?"

"Oh, I liked it because I knew that it was a symbolic gesture. I knew what was going on or is it not going on with you and Janice. That you were quite lonely and not only wanted me sexually but all the time."

I look at Kate and really like what I see and I know she's right about my thoughts.

"Did you ever do anything with my half-glasses? I really think you have a thing for them?"

"Nope, I thought about it but did not want to cover them in love sauce. As I felt that that would have been just a bit too personal."

"I don't think Janice has been very nice to you at all. I am embarrassed to say." Said Kate.

"Oh, don't be. She is so 'un-wifely, that's for damn sure.  Get to be warm to her friends and she gets jealous, either I am too nice or not nice enough."

"I think I know what you had in mind for tonight, is that why my glasses and heels were missing? Why did you change your mind?" Kate asks with a straight face, and I like that, she can be serious and still nice.

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

"Well, Kate, to be honest,  I do have a few fetishes. But I'd rather not be sneaky and thought you might like to do some things with them."

"That is possible, Ray, I like it that although my things get you turned on, that you felt it would have been improper to do things."

"Janice would be ripping mad if she knew what I did to a few of her things out of utter sadness and depression, but she did cause the said feelings."

"Yes, Ray, of course, we could do things. I think it is sweet that you like my things."

"You know, Kate, I tried to tell Janice that. Say she teased me with her patent black heels. Sometime later I would tell her how much it meant to me and thanks so much for doing that and maybe it would lead to her getting something quite nice. But she was very angry about the whole idea and her general thing was she was not going to do anything nice to me with her things. Kate... Want to spend your life finding out what I am like?"

"I will give that a lot of thought although I do have an idea what the answer would be," Says Kate in a voice of happiness.

The hour is midnight and I'm bushed, so I shake the grates in the stove, added coal and banked it and kept the draft open enough to keep the fire going till morning.

"Kate, if you're tired you are welcome to use the spare bedroom, extra blankets are in the closet. And in the morning I will make a nice breakfast."

"Ray, that sounds nice, Good night."

"Night, Kate."

~~~

Knock knock.

What the heck? The clock says four a.m. and I see Kate standing in the doorway. At the moment I suppose I'm confused, thinking she's cold and would have grabbed one of Janice's nighties

Kate stands in the doorway in a black satin and lace bra with a matching slip black patent heels and donning those sexy silver oval style glasses with the beaded neck chain and she has a few other pair in her hand as well.

"Ray, it's me, Kate, are you awake?"

"I am now, anything wrong? Are you cold?"

"You made me feel so good earlier and I started thinking you might want or need some kind of love or affection as well. I wish I thought about it earlier. I could have done some nice things."

"Oh like what?" I ask with a fair amount of happiness in my heart. The last two years have been an out an out bitch.

"I know you have a fetish for my half-glasses and heels. I could turn you on with them."

"Well that's a great idea, when would you want to do this?"

"We could do this now."

So Kate turns on a bedside lamp and hops up on the bed with a few pair of her half-glasses and a few pair of black patent heels.

"Just lie back and like what I am going to do to you."

She has her sexy oval style glasses at the end of her nose with the beads hanging and a soft burning lamp is seen in her glasses.

Kate starts to rub her sexy heels all over down there and would switch to her half-glasses, rubbing them all over and over the top of my cock and under my balls, damn the smoothness of her glasses really does something wild to me.

I start to show signs of cumming, she starts to suck me off and in the very short time I feel the sweetness of blowing my load down the throat of my sexy mother-in-law and it is really quite nice.

"Let's get some sleep, Ray, so we will be up for who knows what later on today," Says Kate with a warm smile.

Well, of course, we could not get right back to sleep.

"So Ray, Janice did not like the idea of you wanting her to do things with her heels?"

"No, she got very bent out of shape about that. I thought it would have been nice but she was getting all these new attitudes. She would go out and buy something she wanted but if I did it for half as much, she'd make a big stink of it."

"I can't see what her problem is Ray, I really can't."

"So between her attitude about things like that and being an out an out jealous bitch and being so cold a guy could get pneumonia being next to her, Is it really any wonder I go for a real lady?"

"Thank you, Ray."

"I know Monday morning I will be talking to a divorce lawyer and that her days as a so-called 'married single woman' are close to an end."

We wake around 9:30 or so, Kate wants another hour, so I go downstairs and get the old laundry heater to put out some serious heat as I get a good breakfast going and put up a fresh pot of coffee.

My idea is to go to antique shops in search of old telegraph apparatus, the world's first internet. The U.S.A. was girdled with wires on green glass insulators. Important news spread as fast as greased lightning. An operator wearing a green eyeshade under a bare light bulb listened to a clicking sounder with a Prince Albert tobacco tin lodged between it and the resonator box to get a louder click as he banged the message out on an old typewriter.

Kate comes down into the kitchen in a flannel robe belonging to that so-called wife Janice and loves the breakfast I made.

"Let's hang out at antique shops today, Kate."

"Sure and these home fries are delicious, as is the whole breakfast."

We talk during breakfast and I'm starting to remember that even in the best of times with Janice, I did not feel as good as I do now and without Kate's love for me, this would be as Charles Dickens said, 'The worst of times.'

"Ray, how about some more action upstairs?"

"Sure."

I have no problem at all loving my wife's mother, she's a good and kind, a  woman who has the brains to know a good man when she sees one and how to keep him as well.

We head up to the bedroom and to be quite frank, I take a certain delight in loving my mother-in-law in the bed my wife and I slept in. Yeah, we had some good times there but they were pretty much outweighed by the last couple of years of flat out hell.

"Give me a minute or so, Ray."

Kate comes out of the bathroom and looking hot. She's wearing a fancy black bra with lace and matching slip and panties. She walks towards me in those black patent fuck-me pumps. Yes, the ankle straps do wild things to my mind as the room light sparkles off those heels like lightning bolts. Kate's silver ovals also get my loins in a knot. They hang across her generous breasts by a pearl beaded chain and the lenses of her glasses catch the room's lighting and I find that quite fetching.

"I'm all yours, Raymond. Make love to Kate."

I start at the bottom, licking her heels, then up the inside of her leg, I enjoy her thigh and start licking her soft muff. I then head
south, down her other leg, licking the inside of it and back to her sexy glossy black f-me pump.

"Damn, Ray, you are so hard, go on in now."

I do and I am telling you, Kate is so warm and loving down there and tight. I'm surprised she's so wet already and I can hear and feel her pussy juices licking and lapping at my fat red cock. Kate knows she wants me and I know I want her just as much and we hold each other as I give her what we both really want.

We move as one, each knowing how to get the best of the other or one could say we are in tune to the moment. Kate's warm tight and juicy pussy is so inviting and she wants me, and we both begin to know just how good it can be. We know how great this is and hold each other for a while.

I really thought we were going to go out and check out some antique shops.

"Boy, it's really snowing out there!" Says Kate, and it is a real blizzard.

We have plenty of food in the house so we stay in bed all day, talking and loving each other.

Later we watch another movie,'Good Fellas' and then it is time for supper. I do up some burgers with grill marks as I have an old
Lodge cast iron grille for the stove burner. Between two one-pound burgers and collard greens, we have enough to eat and Kate asks me if I'd like to mess around after.

"Sure Kate, what do you have in mind?"

Kate takes my arm and leads me to Led Zeppelin's stairway to heaven.

I'm on the bed and Kate is standing there with her beige pumps and fuck-me pumps in her hands and asks me which I like the best.

"Well, Kate, I really don't know. I like what you did last night with the black pumps, so I guess the beige pumps should be used for whatever you have in mind."

"I'm glad you said that Ray, I noticed how you have been giving them the eye lately, really looking at my peep-toes and wondering."

"Wondering what, Kate?"

"Oh, I think you know, maybe on a subconscious level.  Yes, that's it."

"What's it?"

"Are you really going to tell me you weren't thinking of the inside of my beige patent pump? How sweet and smooth the inner sole is? What would it be like to have it through Kate's peep-toed pump? You really haven't thought of that?"

"No, Kate, I never thought about it."

"Yes, I think you want my sexy beige shoe, you want to do things with it.  Just like you had a great time with my bra, you just love my things, don't you? That is why one heel and my half-glasses went missing last night, right?" Kate says sweetly, no madness here.

"I thought we spoke of this already, Kate."

"Oh we did, Ray, but I really think you have or had the idea of romancing my beige pump, probably while I'm out shopping."

"I really haven't given it much thought, Kate."

"Well Ray, that is it, much thought. That means you could have given the idea of romancing my beige pump maybe an hours worth of thought as compared to having that idea on your mind all day. But the thing is, you thought of it. So that is what I want to see."

"Why Kate?"

"Because it'll get me all hot and wet down there, Then I'll want you in to quench the fire in my furnace, is that enough of a reason?"

"Yup, that works."

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments