Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Desire

1
2 Comments 2
9.8k Views 9.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Hi Readers! I am Ravi back with another experience. It happened in intermediate when I used to rush to different tuitions for different subjects. So it was a coincident only that happened with Saima, wife of chemistry lecturer. Saima must have been 24 years at that time. Leave that; let me narrate the real thing. The Lecturer used to conduct weekend tests for self improvement. Unfortunately, I couldn’t attend a test on Sunday and requested Mr. N.Swamy that I would appear for the test on Monday at 11 o’clock. He was a nice man and gave his kind consent. He also told me that he would have gone to college. So Mr. N.Swamy told me to leave the answer paper to his wife.

The next day I mean on Monday, I reached in time. I went to the first floor and gently knocked on the door. Saima partly opened the door. She was in her nightie. When I looked at her, I could guess that she was in a hurry to take her bath. Saima asked me the reason to knock. I told her about the test. Saima abruptly said, “Oh! I have forgotten that. Your Sir had already told me about your arrival. Please come in.” Then she opened the door completely to let me enter. I was dumbstruck when I looked at her. Her opulent, protruding, round breasts were swinging freely under her nighty. I made out she hadn’t worn a bra and they were moving back and forth like two rabbits. I stared on those spongy, firm and bouncing breasts without listening to her. Saima became shy when she caught me eying her fleshy boobs. Saima told me to sit on the sofa in the drawing room and rushed immediate inside. When she turned around and walked, I found her nighty was stuck in her ass crack which was enough to ignite me. I also discovered that she was completely nude inside, no panty no petticoat. Moreover I concentrated on her big, heavy, curvaceous, hunching and swinging hips which were really attractive and tempting.

When Saima came back with the question paper, she had covered her bustier chest with a towel. As she came closer to me, Saima could view my penis in my pants had attained an obvious bulge. Saima acted as if she didn’t notice it and told me to leave the answer sheet on the desk after I finished. Saima added she was going for a light bath as it was summer and told me to shut the door when I would go out. I just nodded and literally fucking her with my eyes. Saima moved towards the bathroom. My eyes got stuck to her undulating hips. My head and body were hot. I was thinking what to do next. I got wicked. So I finished the paper very soon because it was easy. Then I got up from the sofa and moved to door to bolt it inside for my safety and closed all windows with the curtains hanging freely. It stopped the communication of light and sound outside in or vice versa. Thereafter I tiptoed towards the bathroom via bedroom to have a view of her nudity inside the bathroom. I was little worried but the feeling of me alone with Saima aroused me more. It was just perfect scenario. I found her inner wears on the bed and thereby got confirmed that Saima was in bathroom with a towel only. When I got close to the door of the bathroom, I heard the trickling sound of the shower. I gently knelt down right there and no sooner did I peep inside through the keyhole, to my utter dismay Saima opened the door. Saima got perplexed to see me in her bedroom, that too very close to her bathroom. My eyeballs got wider when I found her stark naked and my dick started to increase in size when I looked her bushy crotch. Within seconds Saima wrapped her body with the towel tied on her head and stood openmouthed. Her bra, panties, blouse, petticoat and even the sari were just lying on the bed and since she had wiped herself, the towel had gone semitransparent showcasing her womanly assets. Her body was looking more sexy and inviting. Every curve, ups and downs of her sexy body were clearly in my sight. Her boobs were looking more inviting than ever. They looked more opulent than what I found earlier. And her boobs might have gone a little saggy lower than usual. One thing I still remember that her nipples were visible since her towel had became see-through after being drenched and it had stuck to her sexy body. The curves of her boobs were in my sight more clearly. I was tempted to see the circumference of her boobs. The roundness of her fleshy heavy hips was also being revealed to ignite me further. I was looking at her lustfully from tip to toe.

Her towel was just big enough to cover her thighs. My eyes traveled from her top to bottom. She was just looking perfect with wet, loose hairs hanging and reaching her waist. She became irritated and could see my lusty, hungry eyes looking for her body. A bulge had already grown in my pants and was noticeable. Since I was standing just 2 feet away, Saima wrapped her towel more tightly and covered her cleavage I was staring at. "What are you doing here?" She asked stammeringly. "Madam, I came to tell you that I was leaving!!" I replied. Both her hands were trying the towel not to get slipped. Then she came out and just moved towards her bed. I simply followed her. "Would you please move out or like to watch me get dressed?????" she shouted. Saima meant me to leave. But I got the point and replied boldly, "Madam, I would like you to showcase yourself!!" Saima was pretty surprised to listen this. I made the next move and handed her bra and panty. She was just watching and couldn’t even move. Saima was afraid and could imagine what would happen after this. I requested her that I would help her wear her inner garments. When she became reluctant, I forcefully made her sit at the edge of the bed and allegedly force her to wear her panties. Saima placed her legs in the 2 holes and I did the rest. I moved up towards her ankle and then she ordered me to stop. Saima used her hands to bring the panty under her towel. My eyes were just looking for the love spot. Saima was now completely tensed. She could never have imagined this could ever happen! Her pussy was just wet enough with my sensuous touch. My condition was also bad. Soon I made my biggest move. I suddenly dragged the towel off her body. Saima got afraid and impulsively put her arms on her breasts to hide. I was frozen with shock, there was a silence. Then everything went into slow motion as I observed her beautiful breasts with those berry like pinkish nipples. I was just seeing her beautiful body. “What are you looking for?” was all she could spell. My reply was, “What a beautiful figure you have!” She was 34-30-40. She was in a state of half-blush smile.

I went forward and took her in my strong arms. She just whispered in a very low voice "...ouch." and smiled looking in to my eyes. I started kissing her. I kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, etc. Her lips were very juicy. I rubbed my lips on hers. She looked into my eyes sexily. I took her juicy lips in my mouth. I sucked them. Ohh, her lips were very soft, red and like piece of orange. I went on sucking her lips. She came closer to me holding tightly in excitement. Her eyes had become pink in sexcitement. I started fondling her boobs. I gently palmed her swollen boobs. Damn, her boobs were so soft; but nipples were so hard. I just moved my fingers across the balls and was tempted to suck them at my will. I started kissing loudly MMMM... AAMM... UMMM...; the warm body and the excitement had hardened her nipples into marbles. I held her in the bed and kept on kissing and started squeezing her beautiful boobs. Her cleavage was looking simply killing. I kissed her boobs all over. Wow, they were really marvelous. She was making all sexy sounds AAAH... AHHH... AHH... YEAAAAH... OOO... UFFF!!!

Then I forced Saima to lie on bed and pinned her hands to bed with our fingers interlocked. I again started kissing her. I kissed her for quite some time. She kept sighing in excitement. I placed my hands on her fully swollen boobs and pressed them for quite some time and kissed her lips, cheeks, neck etc. I continued squeezing and shaking them. Her boobs were hot and jiggling in my hands while I pressed them harder. She cupped my hands with her hands and started pressing real hard, indicating too me that she wanted her boobs to be pressed even harder. I got my hands over her nipples and twinged them sharply. They bore the imprint of my fingers. Her boobs were turning red. “OHHHH... Don’t stop now.... press them tight...” Saima said. I started to press her bulging boobs very hard. She was sibilating, hissing and moaning.

Then I shifted my hands to the sides of her mammary and squeezed them hard towards each other. I was rubbing both her boobs with each other very hard. 'UGGHHHH...' she moaned softly and put her arms around my neck while I was pressing the sides of her mammary. She got busy in caressing sometimes my neck, sometimes my hairs in her excitement. Her nipples were totally erect and hard like date now. I got them between my thumb and finger and started pressing them. 'OOOHHHHH...' Saima moaned. “Tingle my nipples baby.” she said. I increased my pace of squeezing her nipples and also started to pull them towards me. Her nipples had grown bigger and harder and I was squeezing them very hard now. She was enjoying that. I was squeezing her nipples and at the same time tugging them towards me. Saima told me to increase the pressure of my hands on her breasts. I did so. She further encouraged me to squeeze her breasts harder and harder. I released her nipples and started pressing her superb pulpy breasts as hard as I could. With the increase in pressure, her moans got louder HHHUUHHHH... UUUUFFFF... OOOOOHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHH... She was encouraging me with words like "OOOOHHHHH... Harder... Press them harder. Yes dear, press my boobs harder. It feels so great! Squeeze my breasts... Dear press my breasts... AAAHHHH... Yes... I like it. And I went on exerting as much as pressure onto her firm and tight breasts. The more I pressed her breasts, the more pressure she demanded on her breasts from me, the harder I squeezed her fleshy and spongy breasts, even herder she requested squeeze her breasts. She started uttering only broken unclear words like "AAAHHHHH... YYOOUUUU... UUUUUHHHHH... OOOFFFF..." and was caressing me all through.

After 10-15 minutes, I stopped massaging her boobs and started to lick, suckle them. I kissed her breasts all over for a pretty long time. Saima was simply moaning AAAAAHHHHH... UUUUUHHHHHHH... UUUUUFFFFF... and I kept sucking her erect hard nipples one by one. She was moaning sexily closing her eyes AAAAAHHHH... OOOOFFFFFFFFF... UUIIIIIMMMMMAAAA... OOOOHHHH... UUUUUUHHHHHHH... SSSSSHHHHH... UUUUMMMMMMMMAAAAHHHHHHH... I asked her while sucking and licking her breasts "Madam! How are you feeling?” Saima whispered sexily in husky voice "OOOHHH! Don’t ask me! I really enjoy it, dear. You are an expert sucker... Just continue sucking like that, my dear." I thanked her sexily and continued lactating her very fleshy, spongy, firm and tight breasts. I must admit that though I was always looking forward to such shapely firm breasts in college girls, I rarely found such an extravagant and extraordinary pair of breasts. I went on eating her breasts in the same way. Saima was writhing sexily and simultaneously rubbing her heels on the bed. Saima kept on moaning and sibilating biting her lips with her teeth and making sounds like AAAAHHHH... UUUUUUHHHHHH... OOOOOOHHHHHHH...

While pressing her boobs my mouth started traveling towards her stomach. I was licking all of her stomach and especially her navel. My hands were still pressing her boobs and she was moaning louder with excitement. My right hand went down to her belly and then towards her glory hole. I peeled her panty off. OOOOOHHH she had shaggy pussy. I put my index finger right between her cunt lips. She loved every moment of my touches. Then I took my face away from her tummy to legs. I started to lick her slender legs from bottom to top, right up to her thighs. Saima was just enjoying and groaning HHHHMMM... AAAAHHHH... Then I kissed her thighs and crotch. She again moaned and sibilated in the same way. Thereafter I sat down between her legs and said, “Spread your legs... I want to tease your pussy as exactly as I did to your round, fatty breasts.” Saima opened her legs wider and I now could smell the sweet aroma of her slit. I gently cupped her pussy with my palm and started pressing it. She was really wet there and my palm got drenched in her juices. I cupped her vulva harder and started rubbing it. Saima further widened her legs. Now I was rubbing her pussy speedily and tightly. She was also moving her pelvis and rubbing her pussy against my palm. I opened her pussy lips with my fingers and started rubbing the inside of her pussy. Very soon, her pussy started to drip juices and I started licking it with my tongue. I wanted to lick every drop of her pussy juices. Saima opened her labia wide with her fingers to expose her stiffened clit and I fervently liched it. Her cunt juices tasted salty and great. She opened her labia even more and begged me to insert my tongue quickly inside her wet vaginal hole. Saima wanted me to tongue fuck her. I could see her cunt hole and dipped my whole tongue right inside it. Her cunt was very wet and hot. I liked it. My head was going up and down between her fat thighs. I hardened my tongue and was thrusting it deep in her cunt. She grunted “MMMM... Rub my clit please.” and guided my hand to her clit. I started rubbing her clit with my finger while fucking her with my tongue. Her legs were wide open and my face was all wet with her tasty juices. Then I got my tongue out of her vaginal hole and started licking her pink labia. Her clit was swollen and pink. She opened her pussy flaps with her hands and guided my tongue to her clit. My hands were again pressing her boobs hard while my tongue was licking her clit and her pink vagina. I continued sucking her vertical and moist lips and she started panting heavily with continuous moans like AAAAHHAA... HHAAA... OOO... EEEEE...  EIII...

Then I gradually got my hand on her round and sexy ass. I started rubbing my finger on her ass crack and she opened her legs wider letting my fingers explore her ass further. I rubbed some of her pussy juice on her ass and slowly started probing her asshole with my finger. It was tight and I started rubbing it to take her to utmost climax. I gently inserted one finger in her asshole and pumped her asshole. As I inserted my finger deeper into her asshole, she shouted 'OHHHHHH... do it slowly...' then I gently pushed my thumb into her pussy and simultaneously finger fucked her vagina and arsehole. Saima moaned between thrusts of my fingers in her shithole. When I forcefully inserted another finger in her asshole to feel her tightness, Saima made a loud and audible cry “Ueee... MAAAAAA...” and thrashed her head on the pillow. Her pussy was very wet and its juices were flowing down her thighs and crack of her arse. I finger fucked her ass for 10-15 minutes and then rubbed more of her juice on it. Then I inserted the third finger in her asshole. 'AARRRGGGGHHHH...' she moaned and her asshole accommodated my third finger too. I was pumping her pussy and asshole on full throttle and her boobs were jiggling up and down with each thrust. “I am going to cum!” Saim said. “Wait, I want to drink your cum!” I said and abruptly kneeled between her wide open legs and started sucking her pussy, licking her clit and nibbling her flaps wildly.

EvaCorday
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaCorday

I quickly thrust fingers back in her asshole started pumping it while sucking her vagina. “OOOHHH... I am cumming...” she shrieked and started to wet my mouth and face with her cum. I desperately licked and drank her cum and let her cum even harder. UMMMM... MMAAA... it was of nice taste. She shuddered as she came and pulled my head towards her crotch. While I was licking off her cum, I maintained pumping her asshole with my fingers too.

Then Saima concentrated on my penis. It was rock hard and cramped up. Saima could feel my cock bulging inside my pants. It was waiting to be freed to invade her territory. Saima requested me to remove my clothes quickly. I obeyed her and threw my jeans and T-shirt along with vest in one go. When I was going to peel off my underwear, Saima interrupted and asked me to allow her to do the same.
She gazed at the bulge on my underwear and smiled sexily. Then Saima caressed my tool over the underwear for a while and gently pulled it down to see my angry python. As soon as she removed it halfway, my bazooka sprang out and pointed her face. Saima got popeyed for its tremendous dimension. It was almost 7 inches. She smiled and twitted her lips looking into my eyes showing that she liked my erection, length, thickness, etc. Oh! I could almost feel her warm breath on my dick. She tugged the underwear in one motion and I was stark naked. My python was bobbing up and down and my piss hole had pre-cum on it. My shaft had never gotten so erect earlier as it was now. Every veins of my rod were visible. My brownish cock head was totally swollen and the foreskin had gone back exposing the cock head. Saima readily took the cock in her hand and gently squeezed it. I screamed HHHHHMMMMM... Saima told “Gosh, I just love sucking dick.” and put my tool against my stomach and started licking the back while pumping it with her hand. “Soak my boxer with your tongue... AAAHHHHH...” I said moaning. I could see Saima fingering her pussy as she licked my boy. This was getting me even more excited. My 7 inch rod was in heaven. She winked at me and said, “Time to take it whole.” and immediately gulped my cock to suck it vigorously. My cock struck her throat constantly as she swallowed my entire cock in her mouth with lots and lots of lust. All I could hear was sounds like “GlOOP! SWURRP! SWURRP! etc.” And all I could say was “Lick Baby! Rub it, rub it hard baby! AGGGGG!! TSULP! TSULP! Suck. SLUURPPP! SHRRP!” Saima suked me with all sexy, noisy and slurping sounds that made the room reverberate. Saima didn’t leave me until I cummed inside her mouth. She drank all my cum and thanked me for its nice taste.

After some time I told Saima, "OOOOHHH... dear it is too much... I can’t bear anymore... OOOOOHHH... please dear, come on, come on and let me fuck you dear... Don’t linger... I need to fuck you badly... I can't wait any more... come on let me enter..." Seeing me fully aroused, Saima adjusted her position on the bed. I looked at her nude sexy body from tip to toe. She asked me in a special sexy style "OOHHH..., What are you waiting for?" I mounted upon Saima. My hard cock was being rubbed against her sexy smooth crotch. She separated her thighs to make way for me. I adjusted my dick right in front of her pussy to push it in.

My erect and hard cock slid easily into her as her vagina was fully wet. As my dick went in right inside her, Saima sighed heavily in sexy voice "AAAAAHHHH... dear" Then I started to and fro movements of my torso in order to make my cock go and come into and from her vagina. Her vagina was very hot. My cock gradually became more and more thick and hard. Initially I was fucking Saima gently. She was moaning sexily "AAAAHHHHH... OOOHHHHHHH..." She was gyrating her hips. I gradually increased the speed. Saima arched her thighs upwards. She was throwing her hips up in order to receive my cock inside her every time I made stroke. She was doing so in order to accommodate me more and more inside her. I pushed my cock into her hot vagina with force. She started making sounds a bit louder in her excitement "OOOOOOOHHHHHH... AAAAAAAHHHH... UUUUUHHHHHHH... UUUUFFFFFFF... IIIIIIHHHHH... OOOOFFFFFFFF... OOOOOOHHHHHHHH..." I went on fucking sexy Saima like that for some time. My cock had become thicker by that time. It was making a swift to and fro motion. She then asked me to increase my speed. "AAAAHHHHH... DDDEEAARRRRR... FFAAASSSTT... YESS DDEARR FAAAASSSTT... come on fuck me fast. You are greatttt...I like it... OOHH Dearrr... fuck me fasttt... OOOOOHHHH move as fast as you can... AAAAHHHHH... dear fuck me like your bitch. Make me your whore... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH..." She went on encouraging me to fuck her fast in sexy voice with moans. She was urging me to increase my speed. She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet vagina. I further increased my speed. I made hard strokes. She received each of my hard strokes skillfully throwing her hips up and up every time. I was romping fast. Saima sometimes entwined her legs with mine and some times threw upward. That gave me all sorts of pleasures. Saima was then in full excitement and was uttering words like "OOOOOHHHH... DDEEAARRR... OOOOOHHHHHH... UUUUUFFFFFF... AAAAAHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHH... UUUUIIIIII... AAAHHHHH... UUUUMMMMAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... OOOOOOOHHHHHH..." I asked her "Madam, how is it, Baby? How do you feel? Speak up Madam, please." Saima sighed and whispered "Dear, it is very fine. I like it. You are quite expert in fucking. I feel elated to get fucked by you dear... OOOHHHH dear you are really an expert fucker AAAHHHHHH... UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH... OOOOOFFFFFFFF... Go on fucking me like that... oh! Yesss... like thattt... OOOOHHHHHHH..." And I was fucking Saima with full vigor and speed. She was encouraging me with her words and I was fucking her fast. Saima cried with pleasure. I started pumping as fast as I could and wanted to fuck her real bad. My dong could feel her hot and wet pussy. Her boobs were bouncing with each thrust. I started pumping even harder and faster while pressing her nipples and making them red again. We were fucking wildly. 'AAAARRRGGGGGHHH....' both of us were moaning. We fucked for 10 minutes and then I took my rod out of her pussy. “I want to ass fuck you.” I said. She got up and turned her ass towards me. She bent down on the bed and opened her legs wider. When I stood on my knees, my erect hard cock got pressed and rubbed against her soft, silky, fleshy and round hips. As her heavy hunching hips were projected back sexily, my erect cock was digging between her fleshy hips as if trying to enter into her right then. Feeling my erect hard cock making its vain effort to enter into her, Saima told me sexily, "OOOHHHHH... dear your dick is getting restless... it is trying to drill me from behind." I told Saima, “Don't worry madam, I will drill you in the place where you would wish..." She gave jerks to her hunching hips. She wriggled in pleasure. She waggled her hips side ways and to and fro making my hard cock rub against her smooth fleshy and round hips! I found that Saima was getting hotter and hotter. She was in strong urge for sex. Her each action revealed her strong urge to take me in immediately. Then I gently started probing her asshole with my cock head. I spread her ass cheeks wider and started to put my bazooka inside her asshole. “AAHHHHHH... insert slowly... Your thing is thick for my asshole.” she said. I stopped thrusting my cock inside her asshole and wanted to get it out. “Nooo... get your cock inside... Just lick my asshole and do it fast... it will hurt me; but it gives pleasure to me.” she said between her heavy breathing. I again started getting my thing deeper in her asshole. “OHHHHH... UMMMMMM... UUUU... yes go deeper... but gently...” she said. Now my cock was totally inside her asshole and I started pumping slowly and gently. “Now it is not hurting me... I am enjoying it... Do it faster and harder now” she said. I started pumping her asshole a little harder. Her asshole was squeezing my cock harder than her pussy did and I knew I would not last for very long at this rate. I started pumping harder and leaned on her back to press her bobbing breasts. While pumping her asshole with my shaft, I cupped both her breasts and started pressing them real hard. She was moaning with pleasure and meeting my each thrust with the same force. “Fuck me hard..., Press my boobs tight...” she said wildly. We started fucking wildly. All this time she was also finger fucking herself and I wished that we came together. “Aaaahhhhh.... I am gonna cum.... My pussy is dripping”. She shouted. “Wait, I wanna reach climax with you” I said and started pumping my monster cock harder in her asshole and kneaded her nipples very hard. 'Ueeeee... I can’t wait anymoreeeee... I am gonna cum...” she Screeched. I was also about to cum; but wanted to cum on her big and hot breats and on her face. So I let her cum while fiercely pumping her asshole. Saima started shuddering and cumming. I knew that I was also going to cum soon and started pumping her asshole with big thrusts.

I took my cock out of her asshole, inserted it inside her wet vagina and started pumping. My fingers started playing fiercely with her swollen pink clit and pussy while she was busy pimping my cock with her hand. “Cum with me baby...” Saima moaned as she started to cum again. These words really got me off and I quickly picked up the pace. She was finger fucking her with one hand and pumping my hard cock with the other. “Aaaaaaahhhhhhh....” both of us yelled in ecstasy. We were cumming together. Saima was fingering her pussy and pumping my cock simultaneously. I started giving vigorous thrusts of my cock into her lovely vagina caressing her hips. Saima was trying to take all sorts of pleasure of fucking and at the same time she was giving me the maximum pleasure. I was pushing my cock harder and harder, faster and faster. We enjoyed fucking for quite some time. She was sexy enough to throw her hips back to have my fully erect hard cock inside her as much as possible. She was trying to accommodate me in more and more with her to and fro movements. So I found that she was not only hot and sexy but was a smart one also. I gradually increased my speed. I took care of not ejaculating early so that I could continue fucking Saima. We got exhausted. I started to cum and she started pumping my rod harder. Then all on a sudden, I knelt down in front of her and my python started throwing threads of cum on her face. She held her both her boobs with her hands and started getting my cum on them. I was now pumping my cock and moaning as I came. Spurts of my cum were landing on her tits and face. She took my cock in her hand and pumped it even more. I could only manage a couple of more squirts of cum. She looked at me and rubbed my cum all over her hot breasts... especially over her big and erect nipples. I wanted to cum inside her mouth and she drank all my cum happily. Then she took my rod in her hand and put it in her mouth and licked it dry. I sat on the floor facing her wide open legs and started sucking her wet slit again. I wanted to reciprocate to her in the same way that she gave the thrill of cumming. “No, not again... I am totally exhausted.” she protested... but feebly. I pretended not to hear her and continued to lick and suck her vulva.

After a while, Saima asked me to lie on the bed with my penis facing the roof. The next moment she sat on my huge cock with her full load on me. She kept her legs on both sides of legs and opened her thighs wide enough to position her asshole right on top of my cock tip. My erect hard cock got pressed and rubbed against her vivacious hips. She waggled her hips side ways and to and fro making my hard cock rub against her smooth fleshy and round hips! I found that Saima was getting hotter and hotter. She was in strong urge for sex. Her each action revealed her strong urge to take me in immediately. “Hmm, what a sexy ass! Time to fuck it hard.” I commented. Then I gently started probing her asshole with my cock head. She spread her ass cheeks wider and started to put my bazooka inside her asshole. My cock was going inside her hole. I screamed aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... I groaned in pain... since I could not tolerate her weight. Saima started moving up and down. It was a great feeling to get my cock inside her thirsty asshole. We did that for some time and after that I decided to come over her. She agreed to me readily. Now she was being laid by me on the back. I came over her and parted her legs and then pushed my cock deep inside her cunt. And Saima screamed mmmmnhhhh... in pleasure. I started to ram my rock hard cock back and forth in her aching pussy. Slowly at first, but then as hard as I could. She screamed aloud to take me completely in. My hands grabbed her ass and I pounded away, fucking her with all my might. ”Yes... yess... yesss... aahhhhh... fuck me harder... I am cumming.” she yelled. She was as hot and eager as me. Saima dared to meet my thrusts, moaning every time my balls slapped her clit. I was doing mercilessly so that she could not control herself. Saima completely sacrificed her virginity to me. I made her cum and Siama shivered as she came. But I did not stop. I was ramming my full length with a great speed and she was bit surprised to see my stamina.

While I was stroking my dick in and out of her pussy, her tits were rolling and moving in circular direction. And she was busy fondling her clitoris. Her hands gripped my ass. When she spread my cheeks and ran a finger in my asshole, I jumped at this new feeling. My legs got spread and she slid a finger up my ass. My tongue was roaming inside her mouth and my hands were busy in fondling her boobs. I cupped her boobs with both hands and squeezed them simultaneously. All the time Saima was moaning hhhhhhhmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. I then put my lips on them, I felt in heaven. I started sucking on her tits. She was moaning with utmost pleasure. I fucked her with full speed making very fast to and fro movement of my torso. I fucked Saima in that posture for a comparatively longer period. Then he took his face away from my tits to my legs. He licked me very vigorously that I came immediately. I ejaculated each and every drop of hot semen inside her till the last one. Her finger kept rubbing my ass while I kept cumming in her pussy. After we were exhausted we again took rest.

Thereafter we both went to bathroom for a bath. Saima rinsed my cock with foams of soap and washed it clearly and then wiped it with a towel. When we came out, she requested me not tell any of my friends about this. Saima also asked me to get some emergency contraceptive for her which I gave her in the evening. Then I continued to fuck her on every Monday. Even at times I acted so beastly that she got hurt. I sometimes allegedly raped her in the kitchen and many a time compelled her to do the house chores without a single piece of cloth on her body. But like a dedicated lover, she never complained and obeyed, allowed me what I wanted to do with her.

So how is it? Hope, you like it. All sexy matured ladies, girls, unsatisfied women who want to have secret affair and broadminded friendship with me can catch me on rabi@oneindia.in . Please reply if you like this story on same ID.

Published 
Written by ravi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments