Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Robbery

"Sex following robbery"

5
1 Comment 1
10.6k Views 10.6k
671 words 671 words
One night when I was working as a salesman, I was in Nashville. I was 52 years old. I got lost and wound up in a sort of rough part of town. All of a sudden, it started raining. I drove and drove and drove. All of a sudden, my car swerved and I realized I had a flat tire. I pulled over and got out. It was raining harder. Suddenly, I see four men approaching me. I was thinking that maybe they were going to help me but was I so wrong. They grabbed me and began to beat me and robbed me. They left me laying in the street. After a little, I came around and made it up to a house near by.

I knocked on the door and was asked from inside what I wanted. I said I had been robbed and beaten. The door opened a little bit and a little old lady looked out. She saw I was telling the truth and opened the door and brought me in. She had me to lay on the couch. I was soaking wet from head to toes. She said that she had to get those wet clothes off me. Slowly she began to take my clothes off. She removed my shirt and then my pants. I was sitting there with her in only my boxers. She got up and got a towel and began to wipe me dry. When she had dried me completely she said she needed to finish the job. She said she needed to remove my boxers. She helped me stand up and pulled my boxers down. My dick came into view. It is about 7 inches soft and around 10 inches hard.

Very slowly she began to dry me off down there. As she rubbed, of course, my dick began to get harder. She just wiped it. After she got me dried off, she put a blanket over me. She sat down beside me and we talked. Her husband had been dead for several years.

ValenTylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenTylorr

I found out that she was 71 years old. Soon I put my arm around her and pulled her up close to me. I thanked her for saving me. I told her that I would love to show her how much I thanked her. She asked me how I would do that. With that, I began to kiss her. Soon she was moaning and I slipped my hand under her robe and began to rub those boobs that were hanging down. I took her robe off and began to kiss each of her nipples. Soon she was playing with my cock. I got up and laid her down on the couch.

I looked down and her pussy was covered with just a whisper of gray hair and the lips hung down a good two inches. As I began to kiss my way down, I could smell her musky smell. Soon I got to the pussy and parted the lips and began to kiss the lovely pink inside. As I kissed, she began to moan more. Soon her clit was aroused and to my surprise it stuck out a good two inches. I took it into my mouth and began to suck on it. Sucking it in and out and fingering her hole which was very tight. After a few minutes of doing this, I mounted her and drove my cock into her. Then I put her legs up on my shoulders and pounded her with all my might. We both were groaning and moaning. She began cumming and screaming. I could not take it and filled her pussy up with my cum.

Needless to say, that was not the only time that night. We fucked many times. I had never been aroused by mature ladies, but now I love them. The next morning, we fucked one more time with me eating her pussy for a long time and I left. I will never forget the robbery and especially what happened after it.

Published 
Written by jsbig1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments