Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nothing Beats A MILF, Except Perhaps Two

"A mature relationship expands"

54
20 Comments 20
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was another grey, wet Wednesday in London, it had been raining for hours. Most people in the city were really fed up with it, it felt as though the grey had lasted for months. Nobody could remember the last time they had seen or felt the sun. Everybody you met seemed down.

Not me, but the reason I was not down was that I was currently caressing Debbie’s lovely round bum. It was the middle of the day and we were naked in my bed. the scent of our love-making filled the room.

Around us, the sounds of the busy city were all too obvious. Parents on the school run, last-minute dashes to the supermarket before the kids got out. Shift workers starting or finishing their journeys to work.

This was no longer part of my or Debbie’s life, we had both retired. In addition to retiring, we were new to each other, both of us having escaped from dull, joyless marriages.

We had woken together in my bed and one downstairs to make coffee in our dressing gowns which neither of us bothered to do up. The only reason for putting them on was just in case we got a delivery or a caller at the door. Both Debbie and I discovered in our late fifties and early sixties how much we enjoyed sleeping naked again.

Debbie was fifty-eight and a retired detective, I was sixty-two and had been an operations manager for an international hotel chain. The pandemic had severely dented their finances and I had accepted an early redundancy deal from them.

Debbie was drowsy but clearly aware of the affectionate way I was touching her bum. She was turned away from me but occasionally would push her bum back to encourage me to continue.

Debbie was of medium height and build, she had let her hair go naturally grey but now cut it in a very modern spiky style, it made her look years younger. The hair between her legs had vanished completely. She had also decorated herself with a couple of tasteful, but discreet tattoos. Something her boring ex-husband would never have accepted. I found them a turn-on, particularly the “tramp stamp” on her lower back.

We enjoyed coffee together in the conservatory watching the rain and listening to the radio. After a very light breakfast, we put on our rain jackets and walked up to the gym for a session with our personal trainer, Shilpa. The Gym routines were really paying off, we had both lost a couple of stones in weight, looked much better and felt far more energetic.

After our session, we decided to give the swimming pool a miss and headed home. we showered together, got each other aroused then went back to bed and fucked energetically.

Debbie was able to climax several times and me once. We were both enjoying the experience of having sex again in later life. we had talked about going up to town to see a couple of exhibitions we were interested in but the rain and the thought of the tube journey just didn’t appeal. we stayed in bed warm under the duvet in the middle of the day.

Debbie asked me to take a Viagra tablet and then said she wanted her cunt licked. She only used that word when she was exceptionally turned on. I knew I was in for a steamy day. Debbie got on top in the 69 position and took my cock in her mouth I began licking her cunt as requested and regularly supplemented my tongue with a finger in her pussy and her arse.

Debbie’s skilled mouth and the Pfizer wonder drug soon had me hard again, but there was no rush. When Debbie is turned on I know I can be a bit rough with her. I turned her over and got her to grip the bedhead and stick her bum in the air. I slid my cock into her sopping wet pussy and drove it in the first time. I’d already cum once that morning So I knew I didn’t have to worry about climaxing too quickly. After a good few minutes of thrusting I stopped, pulled my cock out of her pussy and after using some lube, pushed my cock into her arse. Debbie grunted deeply but I knew it was OK, she had introduced me to anal sex.

Because I had taken the blue pill I could stay hard and knew that I wasn’t going to climax early. I kept things going alternating between fucking Debbie’s pussy and her bum. Our climaxes when they came were almost simultaneous and deeply satisfying. We both collapsed into each other's arms and pulled the duvet around us. Outside it was still raining.

The sound of a phone ringing woke us from our lovely doze. A massive advantage of being retired is that you can choose whether to answer them or not and that whatever the call was about it was unlikely to completely change your day.

Debbie got up to find her phone which was somewhere in the bedroom. Once she had located it she stood by the big loft window and surveyed the street outside. She looked gorgeous and so relaxed standing there naked. I found my phone under the bed and snapped a couple of shots of her lovely bum.

The call was from a good friend of hers called Caroline, it was obviously a much-needed heart-to-heart. I got out of bed, bit Debbie’s bum playfully, and headed for the shower. When I got out they were still chatting.

Debbie asked if it would be OK if Caroline came over for dinner tonight. I had no real plans so offered to cook something. I said I would run out and collect some ingredients. I got back about an hour later with a small leg of lamb and lots of veg. While I was gone Debbie had tidied the house and laid the table. In addition to enjoying a good sex life together, Debbie & I discovered that we worked pretty well together. I prepared the lamb and Debbie got to work on the veg. We chilled a couple of bottles of wine.

With the lamb in the oven and all the veg prepared I set about selecting some music for the evening. I was sitting in my recliner creating a playlist when Debbie came downstairs in my favourite dress which was a woollen mid-length that really showed off her figure. She asked how it looked and I replied by asking her to turn away from me and bend forward. In this position, it was obvious that Debbie was either going commando or was wearing one of her thongs. There was no VPL.

JESSI_MONTES
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JESSI_MONTES

Had we had time I would have tried to entice Debbie into a reverse cowgirl fuck which the recliner was perfect for. Unfortunately, we needed to start on the veg.

Caroline arrived with impeccable timing, everything was done and being kept warm. She has brought a bottle of English sparkling wine from Sussex. it was delicious, every bit as good as the much more well-known French Champagne vineyards.

I’d met Caroline on several occasions but never seen her dressed up, she had done her hair and make-up and was wearing a figure-hugging dress like Debbie’s.

Dinner was an outstanding success, we talked & laughed and drank too much. After we had finished it was obvious that Debbie & Caroline needed a serious girl talk. I cleared the dishes, loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen. Without prying, from the snippets of conversation I overheard it was obvious that Caroline was deeply unhappy at home now that her kids had left.

I took my cue, poured myself a single malt whisky and went to catch up with a couple of episodes of Ted Lasso that I had fallen behind on. After I had finished I could hear that the ladies were still deep in conversation.

I stripped off and after using the bathroom slipped under the duvet and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

After the first light, I began to stir, I was delighted to find that my cock was being held in Debbie’s hand. It was a little too early so I just lay there dozing and enjoying the feeling of being held. I could tell it was light outside but the shutters I had fitted meant that the room was dark. After seven Am I started to spoon Debbie and rub my swelling cock along her bum crack. This had become our routine since we had both retired. It was a lovely way to start the day.

When my cock is hard enough I like to reach around and gently start rubbing Debbie’s clit just to get her nicely aroused and warmed up. You can imagine my surprise when my fingers encountered a full bush of pubic hair. There was no way Debbie could have grown hers back overnight.

I opened my eyes and to my delight saw that I was in bed with Caroline and Debbie, both were naked and Caroline was in the middle holding my cock. I was completely unsure of what I should do. Caroline started to stir and squeezed my cock tighter. At the same time, she pushed her shapely bum against me. I hesitated for a second and then slipped my hand between her legs. Caroline had a more pronounced clit than Debbie and the purring noises she began to make confirmed I had found it.

As my fingers began exploring Caroline’s pussy, she pushed her bum back against me and began stroking my cock. Emboldened by her response my probing fingers found her entrance, she was so wet that I was able to slide two into her very easily.

As soon as I began to thrust my fingers into Caroline’s soaking pussy her soft quiet moans turned into louder grunts of pleasure. I looked over and saw that Debbie was awake and watching us. I leaned over Caroline and kissed Debbie.

It was immediately obvious that everything that was happening had been discussed by the two women the previous evening. Debbie threw back the duvet revealing the two women’s naked bodies. Caroline released my cock and then lay on her back with her legs spread.

I got on top of Caroline, inserted my cock into her hairy wet pussy and with one thrust pushed myself all the way in. The satisfied sound she made as I began fucking her confirmed that it must have been quite a while since she had last had sex.

I picked up the pace and began fucking Caroline harder, she responded by wrapping her legs around me and meeting my thrusts with her hips. With her hands, she was able to push my bum cheeks down with each thrust. Beside us, Debbie was masturbating.

I find the sight of a woman masturbating an incredible turn-on and it was something Debbie was more than happy to do for me. At the same time, I was energetically fucking another woman. I knew I had to get my timing right or I was going to blow my load early. Caroline sensed my anxiety so with her right hand she found her clit and began to finger herself while I thrust into her. Her plan worked and her first orgasm rocked through her body. I felt my balls contract and then shot a load deep inside her. The sound of her two bedmates climaxing spurred Debbie on and she also managed to bring herself off.

All three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed, we were tingling and sweaty from our exertions. I kissed both women deeply and then lay between them. Three naked, sated mature bodies.

I offered to go downstairs and make coffee for us all, the women joined me soon after. All three of us sat naked at the table and the conversation was easy and relaxed.

Debbie & I left together for our gym session and Caroline stayed at my house. Debbie and I had a good honest conversation about what had happened. Debbie was not in the least bit jealous or possessive and we discussed some ground rules. Debbie was more than happy to invite Caroline back to our bed in the future. She hoped that I would not approach Caroline on my own, something that I was absolutely not going to do. She said that watching me fuck Caroline was a real turn-on for her. She also admitted that late last night they had hugged and that Caroline had kissed her. She didn’t know how she felt about that just yet but that it was something she needed more time to process.

Divorce and now retirement, for me – life just kept getting better.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments