Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online dating with a difference - Part 4

"Carol & Mark end their weekend together."

12
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"In this installment I hope to respond to some very generous feedback from readers who seem to want to know more about the developing relationship between Carol &amp; Mark. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope I am able to satisfy you? That said I know this is Lush so I hope to still keep it steamy enough for you."

Sunday morning near Wimbledon, and for the second morning in a row, I awoke next to a naked Carol. We started our day by making love, a gentle unhurried missionary position fuck but Carol wanted to end by being on top. I was happy to oblige. 

After a shower together we went downstairs for coffee and pastries. It was then that I asked Carol if she would be staying another night?

“I would like to and I have brought everything I need.”

“In that case, I would like to offer you roast beef with all the trimmings. It is one of my signature dishes. I will need to pop out and get it but it won’t take long. I already have a decent bottle of Malbec, I’m confident you will approve.” I replied.

“That would work actually because if I am going to be staying here regularly then I should leave some work stuff. I brought some pretty risqué and slutty underwear but I should also leave some regular stuff?”

I walked around the table, hugged and kissed her.

“I would really like it if you were to spend more time with me,” I said encouragingly.

“The feeling is mutual.” We both cracked up. You need to be our age to get the reference to Young Frankenstein.

“No seriously, Carol, I’ve only known you for thirty-six hours, but you have blown me away.”

“You are lovely and such a gentleman.” Carol replied “When I walked into the pub I spotted you immediately, I wanted you to be Michael. When you weren’t, and I couldn’t find him I decided to check you out.”

“Did I pass?” I inquired.

“Almost immediately.” She replied. “I was attracted to your confidence and your humour, I could just sense someone yelling at me, decent guy alert. Your experiences of online dating cracked me up, they just mirrored mine. When you asked me out for dinner, I was won over, by your charm. It was like being whisked back to a foregone age, an age where chivalry and manners counted. An age where men weren’t afraid to be men and gentlemen stood out.”

I was at a loss for words. I hugged Carol and kissed her. 

“When we were having dinner and I was enjoying your company and your appreciation of good things, that is when I decided I wanted to sleep with you. I was trying to work out how to engineer it when you rescued me from the cabbie from hell. After that, I was on my way back to my flat and a date with my dildo when I thought, no there is an alternative. The driver loved the challenge and together we guessed which way you would go. I’m glad you didn’t stop off somewhere.” 

I just hugged Carol.

“I hope you know I checked you out when you went to the loo?” I said.

“Yep, that much was obvious I gave you plenty of time to have a good look.”

We finished our coffee and headed to the supermarket.

I went to get meat and the veg I needed. Carol went to a neighbouring clothing store. We met back at my car about an hour later. Carol had done plenty of shopping.

When we got back to my flat I started preparing the meal. Carol unpacked her shopping and then rejoined me as I got to work on the veg.

“You clearly know what you are doing?” Carol asked.

“Well it is a favourite dish, and I like to get everything ready so that it is not a rush,” I replied.

Carol watched as I peeled potatoes, chopped carrots and prepared green beans. As I worked we chatted and it brought home to me how miserable the last few years of my marriage had been.

“It is so nice to be chat while I cook.” I said, “I used to prepare food and cook nice dinners and she wouldn’t even turn up, it was depressing and insulting.”

“What she was out?” Carol asked.

“No, not usually just sitting on the  sofa glued to her phone, scowling or logged onto munternet on her laptop.” The sadness in my voice was impossible to hide.

“Munternet, that’s funny but cruel.” 

“She became horrible, just sour, angry and resentful.” I continued.

Carol came around to my side of the counter put her arms around me and hugged me from behind. She kissed my neck and ears.

“It’s over and she has gone, move on, forget her.” Carol’s voice was warm and encouraging. 

I looked around and realized I was in a very happy place, with a new lover and the potential of a brand new relationship.

I cleaned up the kitchen and left everything ready for the later meal. I also prepared us a light lunch. Smoked mackerel with salad and flatbreads. We sat at the table and enjoyed it together.

After our lunch, we saw that it had finally stopped raining. We opted for a walk on Wimbledon Common and discovered that we had another thing in common. We loved to walk and be outside. I took my camera and got some fantastic shots of Carol. They were really nice portraits of a happy woman in her prime. She looked relaxed and happy.

After we got back, I checked the beef and decided it needed some more time. Neither of us felt like watching TV so I put on some music. We lounged on the sofa.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

“I love the Waterboys.” Carol said, “I’ve not heard them for years.”

We were kissing and cuddling on the sofa. I felt Carol feel my cock through my jeans. She unzipped me and reached inside. I felt myself begin to get hard. Carol got off the sofa kneeled in front of me and began to suck me. Her head was bobbing up and down in front of me as she took my length in her mouth. She was good at it and I indulged myself getting fully hard.

“Stop,” I said. 

Carol looked at me, she seemed surprised.

“Take off your jeans, I want to see your pussy.” My voice was confident.

Carol stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and took them off. She was wearing a tiny pair of black and pink semi-transparent knickers. She left them pulled halfway down her thighs. Carol stepped forward and pushed her pussy into my face. I reached behind her grabbed her bum and pulled her closer. I kissed her Brazilian trim and licked the top of her slit. I dropped one hand between her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy. She was getting wet quickly.

“I want to fuck you, turn around.” My voice reflected the ardour I was feeling for Carol.

Carol turned around and lowered herself onto me. I slid in and felt her tight pussy envelop my stiff cock. She felt wonderful and I heard her make a very satisfied sound. Carol began rising and falling and I began thrusting.

“Finger my clit.” Carol’s voice was commanding. I reached around and found her bud. Carol responded enthusiastically.

“Do you want my bum?” Carol inquired seductively.

I was tempted, but her pussy felt so good. “No, I’m good, lean forward.” I continued thrusting into her.

Our lovemaking was intense, passionate and honest. We both climaxed and collapsed on the sofa together. In the course of one short weekend, we had found each other and discovered that we had so much in common and shared similar values. It augured well for the future.

After we had cleaned up I set about doing the final stages of the dinner. Carol set the table, chose a bottle of wine and put on some music.

“I like to watch you cook, you care and you are good at it.” Carol complimented me.

“And I feel good about cooking, knowing that I am going to share this meal with a gorgeous passionate woman,” I replied.

We bustled around the kitchen getting the final bits ready.

“You are comfortable in this kitchen aren’t you?” Carol inquired.

“I designed it,” I replied hoping to not sound like a dick. “After the divorce, we had to sell the family home, that’s how I found this place. The developer was about to go bust so I made him an offer. He knocked fifteen grand off the asking price and I used it to put in this kitchen rather than a bog-standard one.”

“Clever,” Carol replied.

“It's better than that, I have a mate who works in finance. I have no idea what he does but he got me a mortgage that allowed me to buy this flat and the one below it. That is my retirement fund. Hopefully, it will replace the pension that the court allowed my wife to steal to prop up her failing business. It will never be paid off, but with luck, I won’t end up on the street.”

The dinner I had cooked worked out superbly, I got the timings right and everything was just perfect. Carol & I enjoyed an intimate meal together and a great bottle of wine. Like last night Carol had opted to dine in a thin blouse and had taken her bra off. I was able to feast my eyes on her breasts throughout the meal.

After we had cleared up and started the dishwasher we opted for some TV. Again we found that we had very similar tastes in films and dramas and enjoyed the same kind of documentaries.  We were going to find evenings in together were easy. We opted to catch up with a news bulletin because we both realized that neither of us had checked what was going on all weekend.

After that, we opted for a film that both of us had wanted to see but for various reasons hadn’t managed it. About halfway through there was a very erotic sex scene. I had already opened Carol’s blouse and begun to fondle her breasts when the scene became more intense. I unbuttoned her jeans and got my hand into her knickers. Carol spread her legs to give me easier access. After a while, she got up and removed her jeans. I resumed fingering her. 

Carol had unzipped my jeans and was vigorously wanking my cock. Both of us pretended we were trying to follow the plot but in reality, we were both trying to make each other cum. Carol won and I shot a load that went all over her fast-moving hand. Unashamedly she licked it off her hand.

“I’m nearly there, put two fingers in me.” came Carol’s instruction. I did I was told and she took over wanking her clit. She didn’t need long and climaxed noisily. I glanced down at her dishevelled form on the sofa. Her blouse was open, her nipples hard and her tiny knickers were halfway off. She looked great. I leaned in and gave her pussy a good lick, savouring her taste.

It was time for bed. We both had work in the morning.

 

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments