Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat Revisited Part two

""On your back, on the bed," Pat ordered Alice"

12
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I had spent a disappointing night alone. Yes, I had fucked Pat last evening, but she spent her night getting banged by a younger guy. A much younger guy.

Today would be a better day if things went to plan. Of course, I wanted Pat's pussy again, but Alice, Pat's friend, was in the mix.

My phone buzzed. It was Pat, and she sounded concerned. "It's Alice. She is being a right fucking pain in the ass. Talk to her."

Alice came on the phone and told me she was sorry, but it was all too much, and she couldn't see me. We talked, but Alice was adamant. Finally, there was a chink, and Alice said I could come over, but to meet at Pat's place.

I dressed and rushed over. Pat answered the door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"She is a real fucking bitch," Pat said. "Alice says she is not going to fuck you or anyone else."

I walked in and found Alice in the living room. "Are you okay?"

"No," Alice said solemnly. She took my hand and pulled me into Pat's bedroom. Alice's face lit up, "But I will be once you have fucked me."

"Surprise," Pat said from behind and pushed me onto the bed.

Alice tugged at my jeans while Pat stripped.

"What the..." was all I got out before Pat silenced me by forcing her nipple into my mouth. I squinted down in time to see Alice's head lowering down on my cock. It didn't stop until I felt her lips on my groin and the tip of my dick touching the back of Alice's throat.

Like Pat, Alice proved accomplished at sucking dick. I gave Alice time and decided it was my turn. "Get naked," I told Alice.

I sat up, and Pat sat beside me. Alice removed her blouse first, then her skirt. Next was her bra; then her panties fell to the floor.

"Beautiful, isn't she, and she tastes good too," Pat said. "Turn around and bend over," Pat told Alice.

Alice did, but Pat wasn't satisfied. She told Alice to widen her stance. Alice's feet moved further apart, and her glistening pussy lips were revealed. Pat stretched Alice's ass cheeks apart, and then her pussy lips.

I heard Alice groan when Pat's finger entered her cunt hole. Pat fingered Alice, and then Alice groaned louder as Pat slid her finger to the second knuckle into Alice's ass.

Pat looked at me, cheekily. She pulled her finger out of Alice and put it in her open mouth. Pat's eyes seemed to be asking me if I thought she dare.

"Do it," I said.

Pat closed her lips around her finger and withdrew it slowly. Then Pat said, "Time to make Alice a dishonest woman."

I was ready to jam my cock into Alice, but Pat told me to wait.

"On your back on the bed," Pat ordered Alice.

Pat took a tube of lube from a drawer and smeared my dick with a generous amount. Then she placed a pillow under Alice's ass.

"I told you Alice is going to be a slut. This prissy wife is going to be ruined by taking it in the ass first. Not her cunt."

Alice pulled her thighs up to her chest. Pat held one of Alice's feet, and I had the other. With her free hand, Pat guided my cock head to Alice's defenseless asshole.

There was a look of anticipation on Alice's face as my dick began to open her rectum. Then a smile broke as my prick went head deep into her. Pat put her hand on my ass and applied some pressure.

"That's it," she said. "All the way."

I was soon cock deep in Alice's ass; she had a broad smile on her face that only got broader when I began to pump my dick back and forth. Alice began to grunt with each of my thrusts. They became muffled when Pat straddled Alice and lowered her pussy onto Alice's mouth.

Pat and I kissed, and then Pat said, "Fuck her cunt for a while, but come in her ass."

Pat's wish was my command. I slid into Alice's pussy, and gave it the best pounding I could. Then I alternated from one hole to the other until I came. In Alice's ass, of course.

Alice was all smiles and wanted to know how long before I was ready again.

"Suck his dick," Pat told Alice.

"But it's just been in my ass."

"Get used to it, Alice. It's just the beginning. Now suck his dick."

My cock was deflated, but Alice took it in her mouth. Where it had been didn't seem to bother her anymore.

"It's going to take him a little time to recover," Pat told Alice. "I assume you have taken a pill?" Pat asked me.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

I told Pat I had.

"Alright, let's go out for a while. Put the dress you brought with you on, " Pat told Alice.

Alice wanted to shower, but Pat said she wanted the sweet smell of sex to radiate from her.

"No bra," Pat growled when Alice picked hers up.

I half expected Pat to say no to panties, but she let Alice put them on. Then Alice took a dress from her bag. I could tell Alice would look good in it, but I didn't realize how good. It clung to Alice's petite body. The neckline allowed a small amount of cleavage to show, but the dark color deceived the eye into not seeing her erect nipples except when you looked closely. It also showed the small bump of Alice's tummy and the rounded ass she as.

The hem was three inches below the vee.

Alice hadn't worn the dress for years and was worried she was too old for it. Pat and I told her she certainly wasn't. The only improvement she could make for me was to have a suspender belt and stockings on.

We went to a store first, and Alice allowed me to feel her ass and lift her dress to flash her panties. Outside Pat made Alice load the trunk with our purchases, but Alice had to bend over while she did. Alice had no qualms showing her ass in the parking lot. Not even when a young man about thirty stopped and starred audaciously.

"Nice isn't it," Pat said to the young man.

"Very," he replied.

"What's your name?"

"Jake."

"Well, Jake, come closer," Pat said, and she told me to stand the other side of Jake.

Alice was getting up, but Pat told her to stay where she was.

"Step a little closer," Pat told us.

We formed a shield around Alice, and Pat pulled Alice's panties down over her ass.

"Jake, this is Alice's ass. Alice, this is Jake looking at your ass. He's going to pull your panties down." Pat said. "Be a good girl when he does and move your feet apart. Let him see your cunt."

Jake looked around, and when he thought it was safe, he pulled Alices panties down. Not a little, they fell to the ground. I picked them up as quickly as I could, and Alice spread her feet.

"There, Jake, don't be shy, touch Alice. Slip a finger in if you want."

Jake wasn't shy. He didn't put one finger inside Alice, but two. The squelching told us Alice was well and truly wet.

"Would you like to fuck her, Jake?"

It was a silly question, Pat asked. The bulge in Jake's pants answered her question. Pat told Jake where I was staying and told him to give us fifteen minutes.

During the drive back, Alice was full of questions. Her head had been in the trunk, and she didn't know what Jake looked like or how old he was. Pat carried that theme further. Back in my room, Pat got Alice to take her dress off and then produced a blindfold from her purse.

"What," Pat said, looking at me. "A girl needs to be prepared for any situation." She handed Alice the blindfold and told her to put it on.

Jake was a few minutes behind us. Alice was sitting at the foot of the bed and stood when she heard Jake's voice. He asked what the blindfold was for, and Pat told him he would be Alice's mystery man.

"A guy fucked me once, and I have no idea who it was. I can look at any man and wonder if he was the one that made me cum three times during one fuck. I still get wet thinking about it."

Pat told Jake he was free to do anything he wished with Alice, bar fuck her in the ass because she had already had a cock in there earlier in the morning. The only other thing she wanted was a photo to remember him by and to watch.

Jake didn't mind having spectators, but he was surprised when Pat took her blouse off because she wanted the picture with her bare-breasted.

Jake went over to Alice and began by playing with her tits. "Hi," he said.

Alice said, "Hi," back, and Jake told her to get on her knees.

Not being able to see didn't impede Alice. She had Jake's dick out and in her mouth in double-quick time. Then Alice was on her back with Jake's balls slapping into her ass cheeks.

Pat sat on my knee while we watched Alice and Jake go at it.

"She is a natural slut," Pat said to me.

I couldn't argue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments