Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Porn Photography In The Old Community

"Taking porn pictures of old grannies"

17
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
950 words 950 words

Looking at porn sites of old amateur grannies, I often wondered how they got those old birds of seventy-plus to pose for pornographic cunt and tits shots? And what was more intriguing, how did they get them to piss, suck cocks, and have anal sex? I supposed money must come into it somewhere.

So to find out, I put an ad on Craigslist and Viva Street websites. It read: Professional photographer researching interest in pornography for men who have a fetish for really old ladies. Would be willing to pay £100 to ladies between 70 and 85 who are happy to be photographed naked and in provocative poses. Appearance and body size are not important.

Now, on the basis that not many women over seventy are computer-literate and would not want anyone to see their saggy bodies, I expected nothing. However, I did get quite a few calls from husbands.

As I thought, it was the money.

I selected those that sounded the best.  First was a guy called Harold.  He said that his wife was just ordinary and could not believe that some guys prefer old fat ladies. I told him that there were and that I would call around the following evening.

Their home was on a council estate and looked okay. Harold answered the door, led me through to the lounge and introduced me to his wife.  As he said, Joyce was neither stunner nor ugly – just average.

Over a cup of tea, I tried to put them at ease and after about half an hour they began to show more interest in the project.

Joyce asked about what guys saw sexually in old women. I explained that usually the majority of them had been seduced by an older female or they had fantasies about their mothers, grandmothers, aunts, etc.

To move things along when Harold asked what type of body these guys preferred I said, quite chubby, full-busted, and ideally hairy in the pubic area, he said that Joyce would be ideal. 

That was my cue and I asked if she would be happy to strip off. Joyce did not blink and, within five minutes, was down to her lingerie.  I set up the camera and lights and we progressed.

She had dressed for titillation as her massive tits were barely constrained by a balcony bra and her lovely fat wrinkled jelly belly was hanging down over tight-fitting transparent knickers which had been pulled up tight to show off a prominent and surprisingly, hairy fanny.

“Not too shabby, is she?” said Harold, whom I could see was showing signs of stiffy …as was I which surprised me, as old birds were not my normal thing.  But Joyce looked ready to fuck.

So I went for it asking her first to take off the bra and pants shooting various poses such as legs wide apart in the air, sucking her massive tits, showing her hairy arse standing, sitting, etc.  When I asked her to open her cunt for a closeup Harold, said, “Allow me. She is getting hot and I am getting hard.”  He came over and opened her thick labia lips revealing a nice thick clit.

VeronicaSalas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaSalas

Then he started fingering her and told me to keep shooting. Joyce then took out his cock and started sucking him off which led to him shooting small spunk drops.

After paying their fee and getting them to sign a release agreement, I thanked them and said I would send them a copy disc.

What surprised me was how some of the ladies, were very enthusiastic. Everyone was gobsmacked that they were still considered sexy.

One guy who called asked if his wife of eighty-four would be too old. I told him that, provided she was willing to show off her body in obscene and degrading pornographic poses, it would be okay.

“Well, that’s great because she used to be a glamour model in her heyday in the fifties and early sixties.  She was disappointed because then only her tits could be shown.  As she can now show everything she wants to put her body on the internet, and to cater for all kinks and fetishes, wants to do everything dirty and perverted.”

I did not believe an eighty-four-year-old broad could be sexually exciting in any way. How wrong was I!

John introduced me to Kim and I was enchanted. She was a nice-looking lady dressed demurely but could not hide a busy chest.

“Kim, it is nice to meet you. Before we start, your husband said that you want to be photographed doing all sorts of kinky and perverted things. Is that true?”

“You bet it is. I want to make all those kinky granny lovers nice and hard.  Let’s get started.”

First I got her to start slowly opening her legs and then play with her nice hairy fat cunt. Shooting all the time, I asked if it would be ok for me to direct her using sex words like cunt, tits, shithole et cetera.

She was very sexy and as we progressed, I found my cock getting nice and hard and John her hubby was the same. When it came to close-up shots, she virtually pushed her fat cunt into my face.  

After half an hour, we took a break and discussed going further than just tit, cunt and arse shots.

“Mr Photographer, what I am proposing we do next might shock you but I think the perverted granny fuckers will love it.  First off is piss play. And then we finish that with a shot of me pissing into the camera.

Published 
Written by SeniorSexLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments