Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secreterial Sin, and Red Knickers - Part 2

"Jaiswal finds his relief, finally."

4
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
965 words 965 words
The smell of her perfume overpowered me a little bit, as I rainedkisses down her long neck. The cold end of the glistening diamond that hung from her ears stroked my fiery skin, as my hands stroked upwards, circling her waist through her silk dress. I stroked her lower back, along her spinal cord, and she shivered in delight, arching backwards. My hands, my hard hands travelled lower, and I found her silk clad ass cheeks, that yielded softly to my touch.

I took one in each hand, and squeezed longingly. I dug my fingers along with her dress into the wedge in between them, and squeezed harder. Her ass cheeks, marvelously taut flexed and expanded as I molded them, vibrating from the rough slap that I landed on them.

Kiara Mital whimpered, twice. I caught her second whimper with my mouth; and the third, as my left hand hit her again.

With my right hand, I bunched the water silk of her morning dress, and felt the smoothness of her thighs. Slowly, I traced my hand upwards, feeling her waist, and how it dipped in the middle. I circled her naval and then, unable to resist in one smooth motion, I shucked off her dress.

There before me stood a woman of forty, in the throes of pleasure, writhing for more. There before me in a white lace bra (that hid mouth-watering nipples, large and puffy behind their net) was five-feet-eight-inches of creamy spa-kept skin; and an experienced rosebud, fully waxed sans underwear, just as I liked it.

I couldn't help myself. I bent down: the smell of her sweet vagina was intoxicating, but it would have to wait.

I knelt before her, and rubbed my day old stubble on her soft tummy. She moaned. Turning, I liked her naval, and blew bubbles into it. Then, I kissed my way above to the junction of her breasts. Kiara, reached back to unfasten her brassiere, but I grabbed her hands, swept them high over her head, turned her around and rammed her against the wall.

She could feel my enlarged member against her buttocks now, as it rubbed against her ass crack through my Armani. I filled her in my arms, and pressed her to me, trying to feel, touch and stroke every part of her body as if she would burst into flames any minute. I reached up then, and held her breasts in my arms. Slowly, excruciatingly, I kneaded them - as if my life depended on the motion. I pressed them between my warm palm and the cold wall, and squeezed them against eachother. I took them in my hands, and weighed them. I stroked them, hit them hard. Slowly, I circled each nipple through the lace with my finger. Her glorious nipples stood then, like milk bottle nipples, inviting me into their chewy ecstasy.

I pushed her onto the sofa nearby so that her ass rested on the arm rest, and her head rested inches above the floor.

MelisaGReen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGReen

I shucked off my tie, waistcoat, suit, shirt and pants; and lay down on top of her. I feathered kisses on her breasts, and sucked a little more on her nipples. Then, fastening my teeth in one end, I tore off the sheer lace - spitting the cloth on her.

Immediately her plump, (slightly corrected) breasts jumped at me, and I buried my face between them. I pulled her onto the sofa, and lay down on her, my face between her breasts. I licked their smooth skin, and took her entire right breast into my mouth. I sucked and sucked on her nipple, till it was almost an inch long. I bit on it slowly, and she arched into my mouth.

I slid off her, her left breast in my mouth now, her right breast in my hand. I sucked and bit on her skin, pinching the fresh skin between my fingers and teeth. I chewed off all my built up frustration on her tasty little titties, and buried my burning eyes between them.

Then, all at once, she was turning me on my back, and sliding her breasts down my body. as I felt her erect nipples tickle my stomach, she slip my underwear off my legs. She placed herself on my member, and fitted her warm, hot hole above mine. I grasped her ass, and slammed her down own me. She leaned forward, and her tits swung over my face - her nipples scratching against my stubble. I lifted her up higher, slowly, my member sliding smoothly out of her wet vagina, and slammed her down fast.

Her insides squeezing me, as my testicles below threatened to burst. I picked her up again, bringing my head almost to the outermost part of her hole; as she twisted my nipples. Grunting, I brought her down - filling her to her cervix with my heat - as I caught one breast in my mouth, and began to suck on it.

I held her to myself then, and increased the pace. The slick walls of her vagina were about to let go. I kept going in and out in frenzied motion. I slapped her ass hard, and stuck my free finger into her ass hole. She bucked, cumming with a loud scream. I gave in at the same time, filling her insides with my white seed.

I closed my eyes, as her lips descended to meet mine, and dance another dance with my tongue.

Kiara settled on me spent, her head buried in the crook of my neck - breasts flattened against my chest. I gave her ass small squeezes, as I opened my eyes, and turned... Turned to find a white faced Mrinalini standing before me, her hand covering her mouth in shock.

Published 
Written by 36DDandWords
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments