Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Senior Nurse

"Saw an ad in the Personals"

19
7 Comments 7
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
At the age of thirty-five I had been seeing a much older woman weekly. Now that was over, I had a second encounter with an even older woman. That was over the same night it happened. I was yearning for another encounter when I saw an ad in the personals of the local paper.

A woman in her late fifties would dress like a nurse and role play for a price. This got my attention. I called the number in the ad. She quoted a price and said, "Although we will play, there would be no intercourse involved." I was hot by then, I just wanted to meet her and see what this role play thing was, and she was twenty something years older.

When I arrived at her apartment, she ushered me in. I was surprised to see an older man in a bath robe, smoking cigarettes and watching television. He paid no attention to us. She whispered to me, "That's my husband."

She was a Jewish woman. She was short, with afro type grey hair and green eyes. She was old looking, but had a very pretty face. She wore a moo-moo type dress. She lead me to the bedroom. She told me to remove my clothes and lie on the bed. She then said, "I'll be right back." She left the room.

Several minutes later, when she returned, she was wearing a tight, short skirt, white nurses uniform, with cap and black fishnet stockings. Her legs were great and she had very large breasts and a nice plump ass. She came over with two pair of handcuffs and cuffs my wrists to the head frame of their bed. I had a raging hard-on. 

She said, "Let's take your temperature, shall we?" She then placed a thermometer under my tongue. As she did that she took her left hand and took hold of my rod and started slowly jacking me. She bent forward, so I could see the cleavage of her breasts popping out of the top of her tight fitting nurses blouse. She then took her right hand and slowly unbuttoned the blouse, exposing her black, lace bra covering her large mamories. She then leaned closer, still pushing and pulling on my cock in her hand, and pressed her mouth to mine.

Damn! She was great and I wanted her so bad right then. Screw a bunch of "role play." I wanted to "roll" her! But a deal's a deal. I'd just have to enjoy what I could get. Besides, her husband was in the next room, on the other side of the wall, where the headboard frame was. It was like brass metal poles.

Then she allowed me to see that she was wearing black crotchless panties. She licked her fingers, while smiling at me in a very naughty way, and then took and slowly slid her fingers into her pussy. As she jacked me she finger fucked herself as I was helpless to do anything but lie there and watch.

It was torture wanting her so badly and not being able to. I hated it, but yet I loved it! It just got me more excited. Then she stopped both activities and climbed on top of me and positioned her crotch over my mouth, her thighs on either side of my face.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

I began trying to lick her. She kept her prize just out of reach of my stuck out tongue.
Her teasing was killing me. Then she lowered herself closer and I was allowed to taste her. Finally she settled onto my face and I feasted upon her sweet honey pot. As I licked and sucked her, she began to rhythmically move her body and then she began to moan softly. This spurred me on and I was more aggressively sucking on her, pleasing her. Then she grabbed both sides of my face, leaned down and said, "Please stop. I don't want to cum yet."

She raised up off me and removed her nurse outfit. She now wore only the black underwear. She then said, "I told you no sex. I don't do that because I'm married." She put her index finger to her lips as to say, "This is a secret."

"I want to fuck your brains out," she confided.

She then climbed on top again, but over my crotch and she kept her beautiful green eyes focused on my eyes as she slipped down onto my throbbing cock. I thought how lucky I was to be able to have her give herself to me fully, although she didn't have to or at the beginning, want to. Here we were, fucking while her husband was in the very next room. From the sounds of the bed, he had to know I was screwing his wife. She had me so hot I didn't care! It felt wonderful.

She then took a key out of her bra and unlocked my restraints. She got off of me and got on her hands and knees in front of me. "Take me, oh please have me," she pleaded.

"Oh yes momma," I answered as I climbed on behind her and standing at the foot of their bed, I entered her and slowly fucked her. I loved starting slow, really enjoying the fuck, before I got excited and wildly fucked her.

The bed moved with my thrusting and her gyrations and then the metal head piece of the bed began hitting against the wall. I knew he had to hear that! Would he be jealous and upset a younger man was doing his wife in front of him? Would he be pissed at her? Does he own a gun?!

I was in heaven right then and these thoughts flew away from my mind. I was fucking this old woman, basically in front of her husband and I was crazily turned on. Because she let me fuck her, I wanted to fuck her good. I was a good looking young man and the looks and age difference must have got under her skin to allow me access to the Queendom. Under the King's very nose!

Holding her wide hips firmly, I jammed my cock into her again, and again, and again. Then she started making an, "Uh! Uhh! Uhh!" sound each time I went into her, as though I was knocking the breath out of her. It was so good being inside of her. My excitement was climbing higher, and higher, peaking and then!

"Oh God! Yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed as I blew my hot, thick wad of cum inside her sweet, sweet hole.

Published 
Written by Roman14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments