Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm Shelter Sex - Part 2

"This is a fictional teaser"

4
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
780 words 780 words
A few days after the installation of my storm shelter had been completed one of those isolated summer thunderstorms came along with its torrential rain, thunder, and lightning, just before full darkness descended.

I was enjoying my second SM&BW (that’s sour mash and branch water for those who don’t know) highball when the phone rang. When I answered the divorced Thai lady next door, Lisa, asked if she could run over and stay in my storm shelter with me.

I said, “Lisa, this isn’t a severe weather storm and no severe weather is forecast for tonight. It should move out of this area in a short while.”

She said, “I know you’ll think I’m a sissy, but lightning and thunder scare me, especially when I’m alone. If you’re not in your storm shelter could I run over and just stay with you in your house? I promise I won’t be any bother.”

I told her that would be fine with me and that I would meet her at the back door that opens onto the carport……that being the shortest and quickest way for Lisa to get from her house to mine.

Poor Lisa was apparently so frightened that she didn’t take time to put on a raincoat or even grab an umbrella, so she arrived, panting, and soaking wet. I grabbed a couple of large pool towels that were just inside the door on a shelf above the washer and dryer and wrapped them around her. She thanked me and gave me a hug that lasted a bit longer and was a bit more intimate than one might expect from a mere hug of gratitude.

I was grateful to be on the receiving end of her hug, as was my cock, which began to become engorged and grow in size and hardness. I’m certain that Lisa could feel it pressing against her body, just as I could feel her nipples, even through the material of the towels and clothing, hardening against my chest.

Lisa’s hips started grinding around a bit and pressed against the bulge of my dick. Then she reached down with one hand and grasped my pussy pricker in her hand and gently squeezed it while licking her lips and looking lustily into my eyes.

I thought to myself, “This must be my lucky day!”

I said, “Lisa, you’re shivering from being wet and in an air-conditioned environment.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

Just stand here while I go get a robe for you to wear and then you can remove your wet clothing and we can dry it in the dryer.”

“OK”, she replied.

I was back with one of my robes for her within a minute. When I got back Lisa was already half-way naked, only wearing her lacy bra and pretty panties, the crotch of which I could see had been dampened by something other than the rain.

Lisa asked if I would un-clasp her bra for her, which I was happy to do. Then she removed it and pushed her panties down and stepped out of them.

She looked absolutely and stunningly gorgeous and delicious……like a Greek goddess in all of her glory.

My hot rod was throbbing with lust and in anticipation of what was yet to come.

I said, “Lisa, Hon…….if I may call you Hon, my clothes are also a bit damp from your embrace…..Is it OK if I strip them off and dry them along with your garments?”

Lisa told me to call her whatever I want to. Then with a gleam in her eyes and a smile on her lips she said, “Just do it,”

So I did.

There we stood, both totally naked and totally horny, admiring one another.

Just then there was a loud crash of thunder and the unmistakable sound of a nearby lightening strike.

Lisa instantly jumped into my arms, grasping me around my neck with her arms and wrapping her legs around my waist. My tool was pressing against her tummy and pre-cum began seeping out of the eye of my cock with a thin film of it coating my cock’s shaft and balls.

Lisa must have either seen that, or she felt my pre-cum on her belly. At any rate, she took one arm from around my neck then reached down with her hand and collected some of my stuff on a couple of her fingers. She sucked it off of one finger saying, “Yummy!” and then stuck the other finger in my mouth so I could share the taste with her.

Then the fun began.

More to cum later


Published 
Written by PhilAnders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments