Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer's Heat

"His young neighbor needs relief from the heat wave - in more ways than one."

55
9 Comments 9
25.8k Views 25.8k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Recommended Read
Rick pulled up into the drive after an especially hard day at the power plant, glad that he’d tacked an extra day off onto his vacation. He was exhausted – ready for a shower and a lazy weekend. Loud music greeted him as soon as he opened the car door. He shook his head and chuckled, making his way to the door.

Most of the neighbors complained, and his sister had commented more than once about the white trash who had moved into the trailer next door. Rick took a live and let live approach, able to more or less ignore the cluttered yard and loud music. At least the music was simply loud, and not filled with overblown bass thumping his walls. The youngsters who had moved in next door were both nineteen, and though he was forty, he wasn’t so old as to not remember being that age.

A quick peek out the window made him pause. Billy was under a shade tree, working on a dirt bike – a regular sight out the rear window. What was not a common sight was Summer lying on a beach towel in the yard, wearing a skimpy bikini.

“Good lord,” Rick muttered under his breath as he drank in the sight of her. Honey blonde hair fanned out around her face. The sparse cloth of her bikini bottom revealed every inch of her long, gorgeous legs. The top likewise did little to hide her breasts, which were perky little handfuls.

Fortunately, she had her eyes closed and Billy was engrossed in his greasy engine, because Rick stood staring out the part between the curtains for far longer than he should have. He hadn’t been with anyone since the divorce three years ago, and the sex had been sparse for the last several years of his marriage anyway. The sight of the gorgeous young woman had simply mesmerized him.

Tearing his eyes away, he blew out a long breath and adjusted his erection, which had swollen as he admired her. He was a couple of minutes into a shower before it ever drooped.

****

A weather report blared over the clock radio the next morning, confirming warnings that had been in the air for days. The whole state was under an excessive heat warning, with the heat index expected to reach around 110. Never fond of the heat, he would have been miserable and irritable if there had been any need to go out in it.

He stretched and slipped out of bed. His only plan for the weekend and the following week of vacation was sleeping in and watching television in the air conditioning, so the forecast didn’t bother him in the slightest.

After whipping up some breakfast, he settled in to do exactly that. A World War II marathon on the History Channel kept him engrossed – the perfect start to a lazy vacation. Once or twice, he heard odd thumps from outside, but assumed it was Billy working on something and did a fair job of ignoring it. He’d been young once, and wasn’t one to complain.

Upon returning from the bathroom during a commercial break, a different sound caught his attention. He stepped toward the window, having heard Billy and Summer shouting at each other. Through the curtains, he saw them face to face in the yard, screaming at each other. It was hard to make out the words, but Summer’s final scream of, “Fuck you, bastard,” came through loud and clear.

She spun on her heel and started to walk back to the trailer, but Billy grabbed her arm and jerked her back. She clawed at him with her other hand, trying to get free, and he suddenly backhanded her.

Rick was moving even as she stumbled back and fell hard on her bottom. He threw open the back door and shouted, “Hey, now.”

“Go back in the house, old man. This is none of your business,” Billy growled.

Rick ignored him and crossed the yard. He could see the red mark on the blonde’s face, and the tears streaming from her dazed eyes. “Summer, are you okay?”

“I said go back in the house, old man,” Billy repeated, turning with balled fists.

The words sprang to Rick’s lips almost as soon as they formed in his brain. “I may be old, but at least I am a man, and not some punk hitting a woman.”

“I will knock you the fuck out.”

“Try it.”

“Stop!” Summer cried out as she tried to rise, but it was too late.

Billy sprang forward with a growl, his fist cocked. Rick’s training from the Marine Corps and subsequent years of karate kicked in, and he moved without thought. In the space of a heartbeat, he dodged the punch, grabbed the younger man’s wrist, twisted it behind his back, and drove Billy to his knees.

Billy’s voice was an octave or so higher than usual, somewhere between pleading and demand. “Ow, mother-fucker, let go.”

“Please stop,” Summer asked, touching his arm.

Rick released him, and Billy grabbed his arm, scooting away across the grass.

Summer looked down at him and said, “We’re through, Billy. Nobody hits me.”

The younger man started to rise. “Bitch, I’ll...”

Rick stepped between them and growled, “Get in your truck and leave. You’ve got three seconds before I call the police. With your handprint still on her face, you’ll go straight to jail.”

“This isn’t over, you old son-of-a-bitch. You either, whore.” Despite his brash words, Billy was walking backwards toward his truck.

Choosing not to answer him, Rick turned to Summer instead. “Are you okay? You should really call the police anyway.”

“He’s... He’s just drunk.”

The truck roared to life, tires squealing as Billy tore out onto the road.

“That’s no excuse.”

“I meant what I said. I’m done with him. I just want it to be over.”

Rick nodded. “Okay. Have you got someone to be here with you when he comes back to get his stuff?”

“My brother.”

“Good. I’m sorry about all this.”

She rubbed at the red mark on her face and offered a half smile. “Don’t be. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. If you need anything, I’m right next door. Don’t hesitate to ask.”

“Thanks, Mr. Willard.”

“Rick. We’re neighbors.”

“Rick,” she repeated, her smile a little wider.

He gave her a nod and returned her smile, feeling good as he walked back to the house.

****

Concern for his neighbor kept Rick’s eyes and ears open throughout the day. Fortunately, Billy had either sobered up and had a flash of reason, or one of his friends had, because someone else came to clean his belongings out of the trailer late that evening. Rick hit the rack feeling fairly comfortable that Summer was safe from another drunken rampage for the evening.

He’d barely had time to have breakfast the next morning before a knock sounded on the door. When he answered it, he found Summer, dripping with sweat and her eyes red from crying. Jumping to conclusions, he said, “Let me get the phone and we’ll call the police. He’s...”

“No, Mr. Will... Rick,” she interrupted, “It’s not like that. He didn’t come back. It’s just that... Well...”

“Come in out of that heat. It’s like Satan’s breath out there.”

“Thanks.” She stepped inside and a violent shiver ran through her as the air-conditioning hit her sweat-soaked clothes.

Rick had to concentrate hard to ignore how her damp top outlined her bra in perfect detail. “So, what’s wrong?” he asked after closing the door.

“The electric and stuff was all in Billy’s name, and the jerk shut them off.” Her eyes welled up again. “They came out and turned everything off today, but they say that they can’t turn anything back on until Monday at the earliest. Everything in the fridge is going to go bad. I can’t take a shower. The...” A sob stole her breath.

Laying a hand on her shoulder, Rick said, “Okay. First things first, let’s go clean your fridge out and get everything over here. I’ve got plenty of room, so there’s no need to worry about that.”

She sniffled and said, “That’s what I was kind of hoping.”

“Let me grab a couple of coolers to put everything in for the moment.”

“Thank you so much,” she said while wiping her eyes.

“Like I said, we’re neighbors. Don’t be afraid to ask if you need any help. I’ll be right back with those coolers.”

Finding a pair of coolers in the well-organized loft over the garage took next to no time, and he was soon walking across the yard with Summer. All the doors and windows were open, but it didn’t seem to do any good. Right at the threshold, the temperature shot up.

“Lord, it’s like an oven in here,” he commented, sweat already beading on his forehead, and he barely had a foot in the door.

“It’s miserable. It only took like fifteen minutes after the power went out.”

“This isn’t safe. Let me take care of the fridge. You grab some clothes, head back over to the house, take a shower, and cool down. The bathroom is the first door on the right. I can’t conscience you being over here and ending up in an ambulance from heat stroke.”

“I couldn’t...”

“Yes, you can. I’m not taking no for an answer.”

Hints of a smile emerged on her face. “Thanks, Rick. I didn’t know what I was going to do.”

“Well, you do now.” He gave a nod and headed toward the fridge.

Emptying everything into the cooler didn’t take long, as there wasn’t much. Over half of it was beer. Summer had only been gone with her armload of clothing for a minute or two when he finished and made an escape from the sweltering trailer. He breathed a great sigh of relief when he stepped back into the cool confines of his own house.

The fridge in the garage only had a few beers in it, so there was plenty of room for Summer’s things. When he walked back inside after putting everything away, the sound of the shower running tickled his ear.

He couldn’t help it. The sound conjured up images of her standing nude with water cascading down her beautiful young body. Her clothes – her bra and panties – would be lying on the bathroom floor. Blood rushed between his legs, draining out of his brain, and he stood daydreaming for a minute or two before his conscience got the better of him.

You’re supposed to be helping a neighbor out, not imagining her naked.

The silent self-admonition and a determined shake of his head chased the images away, but not quickly. Rick sat down, flipping on the television for the additional distraction, and to cover the noise of the shower.

It worked right up until she emerged from the bathroom with damp hair, wearing a pair of shorts and a tight t-shirt. Bra straps dangled from the bundle of clothing under her arm.

She sighed as she walked into the living room. “Oh, that felt so good. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Good lord, she’s beautiful. Billy’s a damn fool.

She sat down in a chair. “I am so dreading going to work. I don’t want to go back out in that again.”

“I picked the right week for vacation, that’s for sure.”

“What I wouldn’t give for a vacation. I’d take a nap right now. I barely slept last night, and I have to go to work in a couple of hours.”

Rick stood up. “Well, the couch is a hide-a-bed.”

She shook her head. “You’re watching TV.”

“Got one in the bedroom.”

“You’re just going to tell me not to argue with you, aren’t you?”

He chuckled as he walked to the bedroom. “Have a nice nap.”

****

Summer was out like a light right until he awakened her to go to work. Looking at her lying asleep was almost too much, and he wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or disappointed when she headed out to the car. Things settled into a more normal routine once he was alone, but soon enough, her car pulled up next door.

Despite the sun being down, a glance at the thermometer revealed that it was still almost 90 degrees outside. Thinking that the temptation couldn’t get much worse, and that he’d survived so far, he headed for the back door and called out to her.

“You’ll never get any sleep with it still like this. The couch is yours, if you want it.”

“God, thank you. Just going to grab a couple of things.”

“I’ll leave the door unlocked. Come on in.”

A couple of minutes later, she walked in with a bag. “It’s still horrible in there. How did people live before air conditioning?”

Laughing, Rick answered, “You just got used to it, I guess. I can’t handle it like I used to. I’m going to have a shower. Probably won’t be up long, so the couch and the TV are yours.”

Unfortunately, his prediction didn’t exactly go as planned. True enough, he went to bed as soon as he got out of the shower, but sleep eluded him. It started with Summer going to take her own shower, once again reminding him that a beautiful young woman was naked in his home – and with only a single wall separating them this time. Tired despite his inability to sleep, his daydreams were vivid, just short of real dreams, and fueled by his subconscious to go places he would have never allowed otherwise. The hours ticked by, and water continued to cascade down Summer’s body in his mind’s eye long after the shower had shut off.

At some point, he finally dropped off, only to awaken again. A glance at the clock told him it was nearly two a.m., and he grunted in frustration while flipping the pillow over to the cold side. As he settled in and tried to go back to sleep, he thought he heard something from the front room.

Assuming that Summer was either still up, or had fallen asleep with the television on, he tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. As the night had worn on, the temperature outside had finally dropped, giving the air conditioner a reprieve. It wound down, and he heard the sounds clearly in the quiet house.

At first, he thought the whimpers heralded his guest having a nightmare. Gradually, the quiet sounds grew more frequent, and took on a completely different tone that was impossible to mistake for anything other than pleasure.

Rick snapped fully awake as he realized that Summer was masturbating.

“Ah. Ah. Ah. Mmm!”

Rock hard and throbbing, he heard her climax. The air conditioner kicked back on to combat the still warm night, and he blew out a long breath. There was no helping it. Beyond the point of conscience or propriety, he reached for a box of tissue.

****

Rick had shut off his alarm clock when it sounded, far from ready to get up after a restless night. Only an hour later, he got a wake-up call anyway. The smell of bacon and coffee worked its magic, overcoming lethargy and drawing him out of bed.

“Morning,” Summer greeted him as he walked into the kitchen.

She was dressed far more conservatively today in a loose t-shirt and capri pants. Remarkably, he didn’t feel uncomfortable around her, despite what had happened in the deep of the night. Maybe I just needed to let off a little pressure, he thought, and then said, “What’s this, then?”

“Breakfast, silly. I have to do something to keep from feeling like a mooch.”

His stomach grumbling, Rick smiled and said, “Smells good.”

“Done, too. Go sit down. You’re on vacation, remember?”

Hard to argue with that.

Rick sat back and groaned after cleaning his plate. “Lord, that was good. First time I’ve had eggs without broken yolks in a dog’s age. Never could get that right.”

Summer grinned and took another sip of her coffee. “Nice to cook for someone who appreciates it for once.”

“Appreciate ain’t a strong enough word. Going to need a crane to get out of this chair.”

She stood, still smiling, and picked up her plate, sitting it on top of his. “Now the sucky part – washing the dishes.”

“Yep.” He groaned and levered up out of the chair.

“I’ve got it,” she protested.

He shook his head. “I’ll dry.”

Summer filled the sink and squeezed in dish washing liquid. “You’re pretty self-sufficient.”

“Haven’t had a lot of choice but to learn.”

“Know what you mean. I had to learn everything as I went. Billy was no help.” She rolled her eyes.

“Don’t know what you saw in him.” As soon as he said it, he mentally kicked himself.

She shrugged. “Honestly, I don’t even know any more. Things were going wrong for a while, but it was routine, you know?”

Remembering the last few years of his marriage, he nodded. “Hard to think about starting over again. You just accept that good enough is good enough.”

“Well, I know better now.” She handed over the first plate. “Here you go.”

To his amazement, he fell easily into the conversation. Despite the difference in their ages, she was just starting what he’d been working through for the last three years, and they had a lot in common because of it. They talked about work irritations and annoying relatives, every subject leading into another. When she walked out to her car to go to work, he found himself watching her drive away with a wide grin on his face.

It was only after she passed out of sight that he snapped back into reality. “Old fool,” he grumbled to himself. You’re twice her age. Pull yourself together.

Thinking it was time for a major distraction, he headed for the garage to tinker with the old lawn tractor to see if he could get the beast running again.

****

Here we go again, Rick thought as the shower kicked on that evening. The only saving grace was that her power should be back on the next day. Once she had air conditioning again, he could end his self-induced torture with a clear conscience. Of course, part of him wanted that torture to go on for a long, long time. He enjoyed her company.

She was wearing a chocolate brown, fitted top with spaghetti straps and baggy shorts when she emerged to walk gingerly into the room. She sat down on the opposite end of the couch with a groan and flexed her toes – wincing.

“Oh, my feet hurt so bad.”

“Long day at work, huh?”

She nodded. “Don’t suppose you have a foot massager you could let me borrow?”

“Just these,” he quipped back, lifting one hand. He had meant it entirely as a technology versus good honest sweat joke, and only realized that he’d actually made an offer when her eyes lit up.

“Could you?”

Knowing that this was a bad idea, he couldn’t help himself. “Well, I could give it a try.”

Summer pulled her feet up on the couch and stretched out her legs toward him. He couldn’t help but notice that her feet were just as beautiful as the rest of her. They were dainty and smooth, with the nails painted a soft pink. Swallowing, he cupped her left heel in his hand, lifting it, and began to knead the sole.

She let out a long, sensual moan, tilting her head back at the same time. His breath caught in his throat as the motion thrust her perfect breasts up toward the ceiling. “Oh my god, that feels good,” she said in a breathless whisper as the moan trailed away.

That was only the beginning. She continued to moan, her breasts rising and falling. Though he did his best to keep his eyes on the task at hand, his gaze still strayed to those perfect mounds, and her long legs. He was fighting the blood trying to rush into his loins, and had an almost overwhelming urge to lean down and kiss her toes, one by one. The minutes slipped by, and he was in heaven.

She shifted position just before his gaze wandered to her body again, and what he saw finally shocked him enough to slip out of the trance. The angle of her leg, the way the loose shorts hung from it, and the light over his shoulder all conspired to let him see straight up the leg of the shorts to the panties beneath.

Tearing his gaze away from the sight of her mound covered only by thin cotton, he asked, “How’s that?”

“So much better. Thank you,” she answered as she sat up. “You’re good at that.”

“You’re welcome.” Snatching up a nearby newspaper, he put it in a strategic place as he rose, hiding his erection. “Well, I’m off for a shower and then bed. Goodnight, Summer.”

“Goodnight, Rick.”

He briefly considered taking care of his erection in the shower, but opted for talking it down instead. Not an easy task, considering how the sounds she had made as he massaged her feet had merged with what he’d heard the night before. Once in the bedroom, he knew that his thoughts were going to drift back to that, so he picked up a book from the nightstand.

About an hour later, a knock on his bedroom door startled him out of the western world of the book. Before he could say anything, the door opened and Summer walked in. She had changed into a nightshirt that barely reached her thighs.

He put down the book, trying not to stare at her. “Summer?”

She walked toward the bed. “You said that if I needed anything, to just ask, right?”

“Yes,” he answered, suddenly aware that her nipples were pressed against the material of her nightshirt, and that there was no possible way there was a bra beneath.

She slipped into the bed, causing her nightshirt to ride even higher.

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

She wasn’t wearing panties either. Looking into his eyes, her voice dropped to just above a whisper. “I need to be touched.”

“Summer, you’re just feeling vulnerable, and appreciative. I don’t want you to do something in a moment of weakness that you’ll regret.” With her in his bed and barely dressed, they were the hardest words he’d ever uttered in his life.

She shook her head and smiled. “No, I’m feeling appreciated. There’s a big difference.”

Trapped in her eyes, filled with emotion that included no small amount of need, he said, “I’m old enough to be your father.”

“And you’ve been more of one in the last couple of days than my Dad ever was. You can look at me. I know you’ve been trying not to, but I want you to. I need you to.”

His lips parted to protest again, but he seemed to have forgotten every word in the English language. Then, she leaned toward him, and he forgot how to even breathe.

As soon as her lips touched his, he knew that the battle was over. He melted into the kiss, lifting a hand to cradle her cheek. A sweet little moan escaped her, and she kissed him harder.

Her hand closed over his on her cheek, caressing it, and she said, “Oh my god, that gave me shivers.” Her eyes opened, once again ensnaring his. Curling her fingers around his wrist, she pulled down and breathed, “Please.”

She pressed his hand against her breast, and he let out a quiet groan. He squeezed the firm globe, making her moan and close her eyes for a moment.

“Do you want to see me?” She asked as his forefinger found her stiff nipple.

“Yes.”

She sat up, jerking what little material was still trapped beneath her bottom free, and tugged the nightshirt over her head. Small, pink nipples surrounded by a slightly darker ring decorated the perfect teardrops of her breasts. A sparse triangle of hair on her mound pointed downward, its tip hidden in the shadows between her thighs.

“So beautiful.”

His words prompted a smile from her, and her expression flashed from bashful to sultry in a fraction of a second. She lay back, stretching out an arm to tug him toward her.

Any inkling of hesitation evaporating in the heat of the moment, Rick sought her lips. Her tongue slipped into the kiss, tickling his lips and gums. A soft moan escaped her as he pulled back, moving to her neck. After a few soft pecks, he moved lower.

Summer’s hand slid from his hair to his back, fingers gathering up the cloth of his pajama top and pulling it free of the bottoms. He kissed the upper swell of her right breast, and she gasped, her fingers now gliding over the bare skin of his back. When he kissed the other globe in the same place, she moaned and whispered, “Please.”

Her back arched when he suckled her right nipple between his lips, pressing her perky little globe against him. Rick swirled his tongue over it, circling the areola, and then flicked the erect nub. She continued to bunch up the material of his pajamas, exposing more of his upper body to her exploring fingers.

“I love the way you touch me,” she said as he switched to her other nipple.

Spurred on by her fast breathing and coos of pleasure, he worshiped her breasts with his mouth, making her writhe on the bed. The hand not supporting him explored her body, taking in every inch of her soft skin, gravitating steadily toward her legs, and the part between them. Finally, he could wait no longer, and cupped her sex in his hand.

A warbling cry bubbled from her lips as he touched her wet heat, followed by a yelp as he slipped a finger inside. She was soaking wet, and squeezed tight even around the single digit, causing his cock to throb. She continued to work on his pajamas, and he sat up over his knees just long enough to pull the top off. She moaned and smiled at the sight of his bared skin, and licked her lips as he bent back over her for another kiss.

His finger wriggled back between her nether lips as they kissed, and her nails pressed into his back. After a deep, noisy breath, she pleaded, “I need it. I need it so bad, Rick.”

The tightness of her pussy around his finger and the scent of her arousal that had tickled his nose as he pulled off his pajama top had inflamed his need as well. His mouth was watering, and his cock throbbing. The former won out for the time being, and he kissed his way down her body.

“Yes. Yes. Yes,” she breathed with each touch of his lips, and then whimpered when he kissed the little triangle on her mound. Her legs drifted apart, and he scooted back on the bed.

Feeling lightheaded from the perfume of her arousal, he kissed each of her silky thighs in turn. Her inner lips were small pink petals, as pretty as a picture, and glistening with wetness his fingers had brought forth from between them. His lips parted and his tongue slipped out, the tip tickling her folds and giving him his first taste.

She cried out and trembled as his tongue pressed deeper. A chill crept through him from the heady taste of her nectar, and a broad, stiff swipe of his tongue gave him a deep drink.

“That feels so good. It’s been so long,” Summer said, her voice thick with passion.

“So sweet,” he said in a rush between laps.

A quick wiggle of his tongue caused her hips to lift toward him, and a much stronger swipe over her clit made her squeal. His instincts shouted to devour her, but he maintained control, savoring her instead. She writhed from his efforts, caressing her body and the back of his head. Quiet vocalizations evidenced the pleasure he was giving her, yet also pleaded for more.

He explored every inch of her folds with his lips and tongue, slowly building momentum. Her breathing picked up, as did the volume of her whimpers and moans.

“Yes. Oh yes. Like that. More. Please.”

Rick couldn’t help a little grin as the absurd thought that it was just like riding a bike popped into his head. Even before the sex in his marriage had dried up, this had been a rare treat. His wife had never been comfortable with oral sex, and he usually hadn’t pressed the issue, though he could actually stay nestled between a woman’s thighs making her climax for hours.

She had certainly never offered the kind of mesmerizing encouragement Summer was giving him with every twitch of her body and sound that passed her lips.

Lost in the taste and scent of her, he homed in on her clit by instinct. Tongue darting over the swollen bud, he was ready to push her over the edge. Fingers twined into his hair, and she sucked in a loud gasp.

“Oh god yes! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” A rapid series of whimpers followed her cries, and then she squealed, her body lurching as orgasm claimed her.

Tightening his grip on her legs, he kept her sweet pussy in range of his tongue and continued to lap. Summer’s back arched, thrusting her breasts into the air, and her thighs squeezed tight. She clawed at the covers, crying out to the ceiling above, and only relaxed when he slowed his tongue, letting her come back to earth.

Rick’s heart beat fast as he sat back on his heels to watch her twitch and tremble from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled, letting out a long moan.

“It’s been so long. Billy was just rolling off me and going to sleep. Thank you.”

She lifted an arm toward him, and he lay down on his side next to her, saying, “He was a damn fool.”

Summer snuggled in closer, her breasts pressed against his chest. “He was never that good at it anyway.” She kissed him – sweet little pecks that set off shivers. “At least I know that now.”

Half tempted to pinch himself, in order to make sure it wasn’t all just a dream, he draped an arm over her. Though his cock was throbbing and demanding attention, he found that he was able to ignore it feeling the warmth of her body next to him and listening to the soft sounds of her breathing.

She didn’t remain in the languid afterglow for long, though. Soon enough, she kissed his cheek near where her head rested on his arm, and then found his lips. The kiss turned hungry, and he felt her hand sliding downward between their bodies.

Summer let out a surprised groan when her fingers found his cock – steel hard beneath his pajama bottoms and boxers. He sucked in a sharp breath from her touch, and his heart rate increased when she tugged on the waistband of his pajamas after the first squeeze.

She scooted back a little so she could see, and wasted no time in freeing his cock. Unconstrained, it bobbed and she gasped before looking back up into his eyes.

“Oh, that’s big.”

As much as he liked hearing that, it wasn’t exactly what he was used to. He was average, and content with that. There was genuine surprise – and hints of wonder – in her eyes, though. Billy must have been packing a Vienna sausage for him to inspire that reaction from her.

Her eyes dropped back down to his manhood, and she shifted on the bed. One hand and her surprisingly dexterous toes continued to pull down on his pajamas. The other hand wrapped around him, squeezing and stroking.

“Lord, Summer,” he groaned while wriggling to help her remove the last of his clothing.

“You’re so hard.” Her fingers uncurled from around him, and she lay down on her back. Her legs parted, and she caressed her folds. “I need it.”

Rick kicked free of his pajama bottoms, scooted in next to her, and lifted one of her legs. The position was one that wasn’t exactly optimal for him, but that was exactly what he wanted right now. Anything that would keep him from erupting the moment he pushed inside her was a plus. As he curved around her, bringing his cock nearer to her pink treasure, she rested her foot on his hip.

So near that he swore he could feel the heat of her sex on his cock, he paused, sliding a hand behind her head and kissing her. She responded in kind, whispering, “Please,” between every touch of their lips.

Still tasting her sweet lips, he shifted his hips, pressing the head of his cock against her folds. She gasped, and he could feel her sex twitch against his tip. Slipping a hand through the triangle of her bent knee let him finish guiding his cock into position, and he pushed.

Summer sucked in a loud, high-pitched gasp as his cockhead popped inside her. Without a doubt, she was the tightest woman he’d ever been with, resisting his invading cock even as wetness flowed, inviting it in.

“God, so big. Slow,” she said, and then pulled him down into another kiss. “But more.”

Another push slipped about an inch of his cock into her hot embrace. She whimpered, and he pulled back until just the head remained inside her before pushing again. Inch by inch, he overcame her resistance, sliding deeper into her clenched canal amidst a symphony of her whimpers and gasps. Finally, his balls settled against her.

“S-so full. God yes,” she breathed as he throbbed deep inside her. A sharp, “Ah,” accompanied his cock retreating.

Moving his hand from the back of her head to her shoulder provided leverage, and she grunted as he thrust his full length into her again. “Oh Summer,” he said before thrusting again. “You feel so good.”

“Oh yeah. Don’t stop.”

His back was twinging, but it couldn’t remotely overwhelm the feeling of her satiny canal wrapped around him. She groaned with each slow, methodical thrust of his cock, her face tight and flushed. Her resistance lessened after a minute or so of blissful thrusting, and her eyes drifted open to lock with his.

Rick moved his hand from her shoulder back to her golden tresses and kissed her again. Her tight young pussy was finally ready to accept him, and he no longer needed the additional leverage. His next thrust was faster, and she whimpered into the kiss, but kissed back even harder immediately afterward.

Breathing hard, he built up speed. He kissed her lips, neck, and shoulder, drawing small sounds of pleasure as a counterpoint to her louder cries every time he buried his cock inside her. Her breasts began to jiggle, making him wish he could reach the perky globes with his lips.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh yeah! Faster!” She cried, and then slipped a hand between her legs to her clit. When he responded, giving her the full measure he could manage in the position while she frigged her clit, she screamed, “Yes!”

Rick grunted with exertion, beginning to feel the itch in the tip of his cock despite the growing ache in his back. The warning tickle grew stronger with each thrust, and he knew he wasn’t going to hold out much longer. She was just too tight and wet, milking his cock like nothing he’d ever felt before. His every sense was alive and filled with her, pushing him toward the inevitable.

Fortunately, she was well ahead of him.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” The words tumbled from her lips, closer together and louder with every cry. Then, her flashing fingers froze over her clit, her mouth dropped open, and she screamed.

Rick grunted and froze in place, his eyes widening as her intimate muscles clamped down on him in a vise-like grip. She screamed again, lurching from the shockwaves of beautiful agony ripping through her. He grabbed her shoulder again, holding his cock deep inside her, and marveled at the intensity of her orgasm as he rode her climaxing body.

Summer came and came, screaming until her voice grew hoarse and her face was flushed bright red. She thrashed in his arms, one hand fisted into the bedclothes and the nails of the other digging into his shoulder. An especially violent lurch arched her back high off the bed, causing his cock to pop free. When her bottom slammed back to the bed, a warbling combination of a moan and a whimper escaped her, and she went limp.

Concerned by the way she was hyperventilating, he slid up on the bed and cupped her cheek. “Are you okay?”

She responded with a groan and a halting nod of her head, but then snapped both hands between her legs and curled up, trembling.

Rick scooted to the edge of the bed and grabbed the half glass of water there. Summer uncurled as he moved, and he asked, “Do you want a drink?”

“Uh huh.”

He helped her sit up, holding the bottom of the glass as she lifted it to her lips with a quivering hand. She coughed after the first sip, took several deep breaths, and then drank again. Eventually, she finished the glass and let her hand fall back to the bed.

“More – please,” she begged in a weak whisper.

He nodded and said, “Sure,” slipping out of the bed and heading straight for the bathroom to refill the glass.

Summer had sat up a little straighter when he returned, and a dreamy smile decorated her face. She accepted the glass when he handed it to her, but puckered her lips and beckoned him with a crooked finger before drinking.

After a soft kiss and a drink, she looked down at his still-hard cock and shivered. “You didn’t come?”

He shook his head. “It’s okay.”

“Mmm. I did. God. I thought I was going to pass out. I’ve never come that hard. It felt like you were all the way up in my belly.”

Feeling a little self-conscious standing naked next to the bed with his pussy-slick cock bobbing, he sat down and caressed her foot. “You were...” He trailed off and shook his head, blowing out a hard breath when he couldn’t find the words.

“You too,” she responded, and then giggled while sitting the glass down on the nightstand. She then cupped her breast, moaned, and said, “I want to feel you come inside me.”

Her butt slid toward him on the bed as she reclined, knees bending and drifting apart. “Take me, Rick. Fuck me. Come inside me. I want it.”

Her sexy words may as well have been puppet strings, pulling him between her legs. A chill ran through him at the sight of her giving her body to him, and he sank balls deep into her saturated pussy with a single strong thrust.

“Ngh!” She grunted as he hit bottom. “God, I love your cock. Give it to me.”

He didn’t have much choice in the matter. Caught in her spell, he leaned over her, gripping her thighs tight and pushing her knees toward her chest. A pair of thrusts later, the bed was creaking and the headboard tapping against the wall as he drove her bottom into the mattress.

“Oh yes. Hard. Fast,” she cried out in time with his cock slamming into her. Again, her fingers blurred over her clit, helping to drive her to a new peak as well.

Her perfect breasts bounced erratically and her head lashed on the pillow as he pounded her. Despite the air-conditioning, Rick felt sweat beading on his forehead as he gave her everything he had. He grunted and growled, pouring every ounce of his will into holding back the cum surging up for release.

“Yes! S-s-so good! Ah! Fuck me, baby!”

He was losing the battle. Summer was breathing faster, her back arching and her pussy squeezing rhythmically around him, but he knew he wasn’t going to make it. He slowed down, clenching his teeth and closing his eyes, knowing that the sight of the sexy nineteen-year-old was only pushing him toward the inevitable that much faster.

The words clipped and high-pitched, Summer immediately reacted. “Don’t stop. Close.”

“Can’t... Too good,” he managed to grunt.

“So close. Do it. Come in me.”

That was it. Hearing her cry out for him to fill her up threw open the floodgates. Opening his eyes to drink in her sexy body, he gave full vent to his desire. Their bodies collided with loud smacks, joining the creaks of the bed, his grunts, and her whimpers.

Summer’s eyes shot wide open and she gasped. “Uh! Uh! Uh! Gonna come!”

An explosive growl burst from Rick’s lips as he slammed into her and tipped over the edge. The pulse was powerful, running from beneath his balls to the tip buried deep inside her, setting off an involuntary quiver and making him groan. More a jet than a spurt, the eruption felt like gallons escaping at once, and he wasn’t close to done. His hips worked in spasmodic jerks as the cum just kept coming.

“Yeah! Fill me...” She sucked in a great breath of air and screamed the last word as an orgasm ferociously claimed her, “Up!”

The cyclical trap held them both for what felt like eternity. The tight squeeze of her pussy made him throb and pump his hips, which in turn caused her intimate muscles to clamp down. They both made sounds and faces that would have been comical, if either of them could see through tightly closed eyes or hear over the sound of their hearts pounding in their ears.

On and on it went, until Rick suddenly discovered that he was bent over her with his hands on the bed and his nose snuggled between her rapidly rising and falling breasts. Her arms and legs were wrapped around him, and she was moaning in the most sweet, satisfied way.

“That was... Mmm!”

Rick couldn’t manage more than a groan. He felt as if he’d run a marathon. The euphoria of what had caused his exhaustion made him feel as if he’d won that marathon, though.

Her hands roamed over his back as she continued to moan, whispering, “Thank you,” a couple of times.

In time, the need to move out of the tiring position of suspending his weight over her won out. He pulled his softening cock from her, and let out a weak, inarticulate sound as the sensation sent a shockwave through him. Summer whimpered beneath him, but seemed to sense the need and released him from the grip of her arms and legs.

With his eyes still closed, he thumped down to the bed and sighed in relief. At that moment, he heard Summer exclaim, “Oh!” He opened his eyes just in time to see a thick dollop of cream well up from inside her before she cupped her sex with a hand.

“Mmm, that was a lot. I love it.”

“Lord, Summer,” he responded, finally having found enough breath to do so.

“I think I’d better go tinkle, though. I’ll bring a wash rag for you to clean up.”

A quick glance between his legs told him that he certainly needed it. A thick coat of their mingled cream covered his cock, and it wasn’t going to feel anywhere nearly as good once it started drying.

Summer returned as promised with the washcloth a couple of minutes later. She took on the task of washing him, and giggled as he grunted from the stimulation to his sensitive organ. She waved off his aborted attempts to help and stripped the cum-soaked comforter and top sheet, replacing them with fresh ones from the closet. Barely conscious, he smiled as she snuggled up next to him, kissed his cheek, and whispered, “Night night.”

****

Rick’s head was in a daze when he woke up. The clock radio was going off, announcing yet another day of scorching heat. Still mostly asleep, he rolled onto his side to reach for the clock and shut it off, but encountered soft skin instead.

Summer shut off the alarm and blew a raspberry at it. She then turned back to him – bare breasts peeking out from beneath the sheet – and smiled. “Sounds like it’s going to be another miserable day. It will probably take forever for the trailer to cool down if they even get the power back on today. Think I could stay for a while longer?”

Her fingers curling around his morning erection as she talked dissipated the sleep fog in his head almost immediately. It wasn’t a dream. She was really here, and the cum-stained sheets were still balled up in the hamper.

Her voice was full of suggestion when she added, “I think there are a few things I could do to earn my keep.”

With that, her head vanished beneath the sheet and she giggled.

Her lips wrapped around him and he groaned, hoping this hot summer hung around for a long, long time.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments