Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coach

"Sometimes, just one look is all it takes…"

48
13 Comments 13
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Those eyes. They were such a dark brown that they were almost black. They were so warm, kind, and inviting. The laugh lines in the corners suggested that they loved to laugh, and they had an irresistible twinkle. I could see the passion buried deep inside them. With just one quick look, those eyes could make me weak in the knees. The trouble was, those eyes were off limits. They belonged to a married man.

Matthew (Matt) was my daughter’s hockey coach. Our eleven-year-old daughters (Carly and Miley) had been been best friends since they were four. Matt and his wife Dianne treated Carly like she was their own daughter, which I appreciated, because I had been raising her on my own since I was sixteen. He was truly her father figure, taking the time to teach her how to ride a bike, how to take a slap shot, how to catch a fish, how to throw a curveball.

Sometimes, I would fantasize that Matt was my husband, that I was the woman by his side as we lived our best life. At a glance, he and Dianne seemed to have everything you could want. They had two beautiful daughters, a big house on the water with a pool and a private dock for their boat, and a large circle of friends and family. They took two exotic vacations a year - one as a family, and one as a couple. It was easy to be jealous of them. However, the past couple of years, Dianne had disappeared from their social life as she battled some health problems.

Matt and I had always had a friendly relationship, and thanks to our girls, we spent considerable time together lately. Matt was a friend and classmate of my oldest brother, so I knew he was twelve years older than me. There was a long history there, and if I’m being honest, I’ve always had a bit of a crush on him, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that he might return those feelings.

Two months ago, things changed. I was at a Christmas party, enjoying some festive drinks and finger foods, when he walked in, looking so effortlessly sexy. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. Eventually he made his way over to where I was standing with friends, and engaged our little group in some witty banter. Truthfully, I didn’t hear a word he said. I was lost in his eyes.

“Emily, look up!” my friend Jen exclaimed, pointing at the mistletoe hanging in the doorway above me and Matt. “You know what that means…”

I’m sure I turned fifty shades of red. I was so embarrassed. Of course, nobody knew how I felt about Matt, but I certainly didn’t need everyone stopping to watch, egging us on, wanting to see the obligatory kiss.

Not wanting to disappoint, Matt turned to face me, tracing his curled knuckles down my cheek until they came to rest under my chin, lifting my face to meet his. His eyes were full of desire as he lowered his lips to mine in a soft kiss. It was more than a mistletoe kiss. The onlookers starting whooping and cheering, bringing us back to reality all too soon.

That kiss. Those eyes. Every nerve ending on my body was tingling, wanting so much more. But I couldn’t have him. I looked up at him and smiled as I made a sassy remark to the group around us, before turning to escape outside for some much needed fresh air. As I turned, my hand accidentally grazed the front of his pants. He was hard!

I have thought about that night every single day since then. There have been many awkward moments when dropping off or picking up our daughters. Matt acted like it never happened, so perhaps it didn’t mean as much to him as I initially thought, or perhaps he was too drunk to remember. I was caught between wanting to relive the kiss and being mad at him for playing it off. Either way, things were now weird, and I wasn’t looking forward to spending a long weekend at a hockey tournament with him this week.

Carly and I checked into our hotel room Thursday afternoon. Her whole hockey team had a block of rooms together for the weekend, so the girls were really excited. We were surprised to find that we had an adjoining room - hopefully it was a teammate on the other side of the door. It wasn’t long before we heard movement next door. Before I could stop her, Carly knocked on the adjoining door, excited to find out who was on the other side.

When the door opened, I looked over and saw those beautiful brown eyes that haunted me daily. Miley’s excited squeal when she realized we had a secret door was matched by Carly’s. Matt held my gaze as the girls ran back forth between our two rooms. My knees were already shaking with his proximity. How was I going to survive a whole weekend of this?

“I hope you can harness this energy for their game, coach!” I quipped as the whirlwind of girls swarmed around us.

Matt chuckled in response, never breaking his gaze. I shivered as I looked into his eyes.

“Time to go to the rink, ladies. Save it for the ice,” Matt said, taking charge of the chaos.

It was a successful trip to the rink, the girls had a big win, and returned to the hotel exhausted. Miley and Carly curled up in the two beds in Matt’s room to watch a movie while he went downstairs to the bar for a drink. When he returned, I told Carly it was time to come to our room, but the two girls begged us to let them stay together. They told Matt he could sleep in the extra bed in my room. It made perfect sense to them, but little did they know, they created a panic deep inside me.

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

“Well , it’s okay with me, if it’s okay with you, Emily,” he said, willingly giving in to the girls’ request.

What choice did I have? “Okay, ladies. You win!”

I was having a hard time catching my breath, and felt like I was about to hyperventilate, so I escaped to the bathroom to calm down. When I finally emerged, the girls were snuggled in their beds, and Matt was sitting on the edge of the bed nearest the bathroom.

“Are you okay?” he asked. “I hope you’re it mad at me for putting you on the spot.”

“I’m fine,” I replied. “That was a pretty shitty thing to do, but I’ll get over it. Let’s make the best of it.”

We watched some mindless TV for a while, in an effort to fill the awkward silence, before checking on the girls in the next room. They had fallen asleep quickly, so we tucked them in, turned off their TV and closed their door over before returning to our room. I grabbed my sleep shorts and T-shirt out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

When I finished, Matt was once again sitting on foot of his bed. This time he seemed to be waiting anxiously for me. Our adjoining door was now closed and locked. He had stripped to just a pair of boxers, which I assumed was what he wore to bed. I started to walk past him without staring, (which was really hard). Just when I thought I was safely by him, he reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me back. He stood to face me. I was trembling with both fear and excitement.

Once again, he curled his fingers and gently slid his knuckles down my cheek until they rested under my chin. He tilted my head up and looked into my eyes before lowering his lips to mine in a tender kiss. A little moan of protest escaped my lips when he pulled away, leaving me wanting so much more.

“I have been waiting two months to do that again,” Matt whispered breathlessly in my ear, as he pulled me closer and kissed me again, this time harder, and with a sense of urgency. I could feel his erection pressing into my belly. I grabbed his tight ass cheeks and pulled him even closer into me.

In a brief moment of clarity, I realized what was about to happen and pulled away.

“We can’t do this. You’re married,“ I said with tears escaping from eyes. “I’m not breaking up a family.”

“You’re not breaking up a family,” Matt replied. “Dianne has given me permission. I have needs she can’t meet anymore.”

I hesitated, processing what he was saying. Matt closed the distance between us and looked deep into my eyes.

“Make love to me, Emily,” he growled in a husky voice.

A slight nod was all the permission he needed. He kissed me hungrily. I buried my hands in his dark, curly hair, pulling his mouth tightly into mine. His whiskers scratched my face in the best way, as his tongue and lips explored my mouth. His hands roamed down to my breasts, kneading and massaging them through my shirt, occasionally grazing my hard nipples.

My hands slipped into the waistband of his boxers and eased them down over his hips, freeing his hard cock. Matt broke our kiss so he could strip off my clothes, quickly throwing them to the ground. He paused for a moment to look at my naked body before laying me on the bed.

“Damn, Emily. You are so beautiful.”

“So are you,” I answered as I got my first glimpse of his toned, chiseled body.

He climbed into the bed beside me, and started laying gentle kisses down my neck and across my collarbone, sending tingles down my spine and right into my clit. Feeling me shiver, Matt responded by sliding his hand down to my wet slit, letting his fingers tease me while his mouth moved ever so slowly down to my breasts. I reached for his penis, eager to wrap my hands around it and stroke it, making sure to rub in those early drops of cum.

Both of us were quickly approaching climax. I had an overwhelming need to feel him inside of me. Matt must have felt that same need, because he climbed on top of me and eased his cock along my slit until it slid right into my slick vagina. His eyes were burning with desire as he thrust rhythmically, sinking deeper every time, a primal urgency taking over his body. My hips rose to meet him as my legs locked around his waist. My fingernails clawed into his back as I orgasmed, leaving deep scratches. I watched his face contort as his eyes rolled back in his head in pure ecstasy.

We lay holding each other as our breathing returned to normal. Matt drifted right off to a contented sleep. I, on the other hand, lay awake, savouring the feel of this beautiful, naked man lying next to me. Tears slid down my face as I realized I was falling in love with a man who was never going to be truly mine.

Matt stirred a little while later. I looked up to find those beautiful brown eyes staring at me with desire. I was powerless to resist him, so I decided I was going to enjoy every single minute of our weekend together.

“What would you like me to do, Coach?” I whispered playfully.

He wasted no time in instructing me…

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments