Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Female Executive - Part 2

"Fifty-eight-year-old Sylvia and seventeen-year-old Lee get together again and other ladies are interested in Lee"

73
12 Comments 12
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Have you seen Sylvia Turnbull this morning?" Marian Richmond said to her friend and work colleague Patricia Jarvis. It was Monday morning.

"No; why? Has the bitch upset you again?" replied Patricia, talking about the aloof fifty-eight-year-old executive.

"No, she smiled at me and said good morning; don't know when she last did that," said Marian.

"Ha, maybe somebody gave her that good fucking that you said she needed," chuckled Patricia.

"Well if they did, they must have done a hell of a job; I would not mind them fucking me if it made her feel that good," laughed Marian.

Overhearing this conversation, was seventeen-year-old office boy Lee Young. He knew that Sylvia Turnbull had had a good fucking on Friday evening because it was he who had given it to her. Sylvia had made him promise not to tell anyone, and he intended to stick to it.

Marian Richmond was very fuckable, Lee thought. She was aged forty-nine and like Sylvia and Patricia, she was married.

Lee would very happily slide his large teenage penis into Marian if he thought that she meant it about wanting a fucking from the person that had fucked Sylvia,

Lee was already fucking a woman that lived near to him, he had shagged her Saturday night, but adding to his harem of mature women very much appealed to Lee.

For the moment, Lee wondered if and when he would next have sex with Mrs Turnbull.

Later that morning, an email arrived on Lee's computer from Sylvia.

I hope that you are well. Just wanted to thank you again for Friday. Sylvia xxxxx the email read.

I am well and I want to do it again with you. Lee xxxxx replied Lee.

I want it again too. I will arrange something. Delete these emails and remember not to tell anyone what we are doing. xxxxx Sylvia typed back.

I promise that nobody will know. I want to fuck you. xxxxx responded Lee.

It would have been so easy for him to tell Marian and Patricia that he had fucked Sylvia, but he intended to stick to his word. He also decided to see if he could somehow have sex with Marian, and maybe Patricia, without telling them about Sylvia.

If all went to plan, giving maybe four mature women sexual pleasure might be a challenge, but one that Lee would relish. For now, he thought it best to see what plan Sylvia came up with, but he also decided to increase his flirting with Marian, to see where that led.

Marian and Patricia had both been good to Lee in the short time that he had worked at the company, and he enjoyed their humour and their teasing. He also thought that they were both very sexy and attractive.

It was almost lunchtime, and Marian was bending over her desk. She was wearing tight trousers and they perfectly displayed the shape of her buttocks, Lee's eyes were on her.

Patricia glanced up and saw the expression on Lee's face, and where his eyes were locked, "I think that our friend Lee is looking at your arse, Marian," announced Patricia, with a grin.

"Oh is he?" responded Marian, turning her head towards Lee, but staying in position.

"Nice arse," smiled Lee, very sheepishly. He had gained a lot of confidence in his time working in the office, but this was still embarrassing.

Patricia shrieked with laughter at Lee's remark, "Well thank you, Mr Young," said Marian, feeling aroused because the youth liked her arse.

"It is a nice day, why don't the three of us go for a walk in the park at lunchtime?" said Patricia, sensing the sexual electricity in the air.

"I don't suppose Lee would want to be seen out with us two middle-aged women," said Marian, quite liking her friend's suggestion.

"I would love to be seen with one of you; to be seen with both would be amazing," smiled Lee.

"Oh, how gallant," laughed Patricia.

"Yeah, we could be his babysitters," chuckled Marian, but all three were looking forward to lunchtime.

The three went for their lunchtime walk and chatted generally. Although, all three had sexual things on their minds.

Lee was lagging slightly behind, "I think he is looking at your arse again, Marian," laughed Patricia.

"I am looking at both of your arses," replied Lee, Patricia had a tight skirt on.

"You like mature women's arses, do you, Lee?" asked Marian.

"Oh yes," responded Lee, not telling the two women that he had recently seen two mature female arses naked.

"Have you got a girlfriend, Lee?" asked Patricia.

"Are you applying for the job, you slut?" laughed Marian.

"I wish; no, just asking," responded Patricia.

"I am seeing someone, yes," answered Lee, not intending to elaborate.

"She is a lucky girl," said Marian, and she meant it.

They walked and talked some more, then went back to the office. They all felt invigorated by their lunchtime chat, and sexual thoughts had been enhanced.

"Would you?" said Patricia to Marian, when they were both in the ladies in the office that afternoon.

"Would I what?" answered Marian.

"You know; fuck Lee if you had the chance; I think I would," said Patricia.

"Ha, well he is quite a hunk, isn't he? I might if he played his cards right," laughed Marian.

"I know you Marian Richmond, you would drop your knickers for him," teased Patricia, who knew that Marian had once had an affair with a younger man, but not that much younger.

"You would too, wouldn't you, you slag?" responded Marian.

"Yeah, I already said that I think I would," answered Patricia.

Both women were married, but neither of them was in a blissfully happy way, particularly in the sex department.

Lee had no knowledge of this conversation, he also did not know the fact that Sylvia Turnbull was trying to sort out how she and the teenager could have sex again, and soon.

Sylvia had managed to have sex with Lee in her own house on Friday evening because Sylvia's husband was to be out until early Saturday, but his being out like that was rare.

Sylvia was so desperate to get another fucking from Lee, she was thinking about the possibilities of after-hours sex in the office. Not many employees worked late but cleaners arrived one hour after the normal finishing time, so that was ruled out, except for maybe a quickie.

Sylvia decided that a quickie was what she would go for until a longer session could be sorted. She emailed Lee.

Can you stay behind after work? Wait ten minutes then come to my floor, my PA will be gone by then. Sylvia xxxx

Yes, Mrs Turnbull. Lee xxxx a very excited Lee typed back.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" asked Marian, seeing a strange look on Lee's face.

"No, I mean yes; everything is fine," smiled Lee, his cock hardening in his trousers.

"Just that you looked a bit strange," continued Marian.

"Oh, I was just thinking," answered Lee.

"Probably thinking about your arse," Patricia said to Marian.

"Yeah, or yours," replied Marian, and the two women and Lee all laughed.

It got to the normal finishing time and people started to leave, "You not going home, Lee?" Patricia asked the young man because he was still at his desk.

Livienna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Livienna

"Yes, soon; just got something to do first," replied Lee, which was true.

"See you tomorrow; sweet dreams," said Marian, as she and Patricia left.

"Sweet dreams to you both too," said Lee.

"Could be," said Patricia to Marian, quietly, and both women laughed.

Lee waited for ten minutes and then headed towards the lift, Sylvia's PA got out of the lift and left the building, so Lee knew that she had gone.

He got to Sylvia's floor, excited and nervous. A woman was working in one office, but Lee went beyond that room and opened Sylvia's PA's door. Sylvia was sitting on the PA's desk, looking very sexy, "Hello Lee; we do not have much time," said Sylvia, locking her PA's outer door.

"In my office baby; fuck me over my desk," said Sylvia, breathlessly.

Sylvia and Lee went into Sylvia's office and had a long kiss, "I have been thinking about you since Friday," said Sylvia, undoing the zip on Lee's trousers.

"I want you so bad," replied Lee, fumbling with the buttons on Sylvia's blouse.

"Don't bother with that; just the bottom half will do," said Sylvia, completing the undoing of Lee's trousers and dragging them down.

Lee undid the button and zip on Sylvia's skirt and sent in on the way to the floor, and Sylvia stepped out of it.

"Let me get at your cock," said Sylvia, pulling down Lee's boxers and having his erect penis spring free.

Sylvia gave Lee's cock a few strokes, as he fingered her cunt through the damp patch in her knickers.

"Give me a fucking, Lee Young," said Sylvia, pulling her knickers down and off.

Sylvia bent over her desk, presenting her large arse to Lee's eyes, and anything else that was interested in it.

Lee stumbled as he moved towards what was on offer, so he scrambled out of his trousers and boxers. Lee caressed Sylvia's buttocks, "Oh, Mrs Turnbull," Lee said softly.

"You like my bottom, don't you?" said Sylvia, enjoying feeling the young man stroking it.

"I love it," replied Lee, who was finding mature female arses to be incredibly exciting.

"When we have time, you can play with it as much as you want; but now, fuck me, please," said the bent-over Sylvia.

Lee's erection prodded Sylvia'a arse, and he fingered her between her legs. Although he had fucked Sylvia and his neighbourhood fuck from behind, this was to be his first time over a desk.

Lee had to bend his knees slightly to get the head of his rampant penis to Sylvia's cunt, once in position, he eased in.

Sylvia groaned as the large teenage weapon slid into her cunt, she gripped the far end of her desk. A good hard fucking was in prospect.

Lee started easing backwards and forwards, he then gripped Sylvia's hips and thrust harder and faster, "Yes, yes, yes, give me a fucking," encouraged Sylvia.

"I will give you a fucking, Mrs Turnbull," said Lee, upping the pace.

"Fucking hell, fuck," yelled Sylvia, as she gripped the desk tighter. Lee momentarily worried in case the woman further down the corridor could hear, but he fucked on.

Lee wanted Sylvia cumming and he wanted her cumming lots, so he shafted her as hard and fast as he could.

She screamed, even louder than her earlier yell, and she came hard, "Fuck, oh fuck, shit, fuck," she wailed, as her knuckles turned white because she was gripping the desk so hard.

Lee was expecting to hear hammering on the PA's door but he was not stopping the fucking now. He had Sylvia cum twice more and she was close to a fourth orgasm as Lee felt himself about to ejaculate.

As Lee spurted spunk into her cunt, Sylvia came again.

They were both breathless and remained in position for a while before Lee slowly withdrew.

"Fucking hell; thank you," said Sylvia, slowly pushing herself up. She had a box of tissues on her desk, not specifically for now but they would be useful.

They both cleaned themselves up, as Sylvia checked the time because the office cleaners would not be far away.

"What I would like, would be a whole night with you," said Sylvia, almost lovingly.

"How would that be possible, Mrs Turnbull?" asked Lee.

"Not sure; but if I could arrange something, would you be able to tell your parents that you were staying the night with a friend?" replied Sylvia.

"Yes, I could; but I would have to hope that they did not ask which friend, because I do not like telling lies," said Lee.

"Oh, that is sweet; I will try to arrange something; now you had better put your clothes back on and go, the cleaners will be here soon," said Sylvia.

Lee put his boxers and trousers back on, and Sylvia put her knickers and skirt on and did up her blouse. She was leaking mixed cum into the knickers though.

Sylvia unlocked her PA's door and, having checked up and down the corridor, told Lee to go. They had a brief kiss before he did. The woman was still in her office and Lee hoped that she had not heard the fuck, probably not through three closed doors and the distance between the offices.

Lee was at home later that evening, when he got a text from the woman three doors away.

Are you going to fuck me tonight?

Lee thought that there could be a lot more of this, especially if things developed with Marian or Patricia, or both, but he took a deep breath, and replied.

Yes, will be with you in ten minutes.

Lee spent an hour and a half with the woman, fucking her good, and then returned home. He was enjoying his life, but it looked like it might get a bit complicated.

Tuesday morning, Marian and Patricia returned to work, both intending to continue or increase the flirting with Lee, but both were slightly concerned about how far to let it go. They had both thought about, but not discussed, what would happen if the flirting went to the point of being more serious.

It was one thing women in their late forties, which they both were, joking about having sex with a seventeen-year-old youth, but quite another actually doing it.

"Did you do what you had to do before you went home yesterday, Lee?" smiled Marian, although she had no idea what it was that he had to do.

"Yes Marian, I did it," answered Lee, also with a smile.

"Are you going to be looking at our arses again today?" Patricia asked.

"Yes, I certainly will be," answered Lee.

"He will be wanting to touch them next," laughed Marian, then wondered if she had gone too far.

Lee did not speak, partly because he did not know what he should say.

"You are embarrassing the boy, Marian; talking about him touching our big arses," smirked Patricia.

"Oh, it is not embarrassing," said Lee.

"Hmm, we had better get on with some work or that bitch Sylvia Turnbull will be on our case," said Marian.

"I haven't seen her today; I wonder if she has got that just fucked look that you said she had got yesterday," said Patricia.

Lee had not seen Sylvia this morning either, but he was pretty confident that she would have a just fucked look.

Future days and nights looked like fun for seventeen-year-old Lee Young, and for four women whom he was acquainted with to varying degrees.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments