Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Female Executive - Part 6

"More sex for Lee, and he and Marian get together in bed"

53
14 Comments 14
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

After dropping seventeen-year-old Lee Young off near his home, forty-something Patricia Jarvis went home to her empty house. It was currently empty because Patricia's husband was away overnight for work, it had not been empty earlier because Lee was there, fucking Patricia.

It had been the first time that the pair, who worked in an office together, had had sex but it was not likely to be the last.

Lee was in demand, he had been regularly shafting Linda Fletcher, a woman in her late fifties who lived near the house where Lee lived with his parents. She had taken Lee's virginity several weeks previously.

Lee had also had three sex sessions with Sylvia Turnbull, a fifty-eight-year-old executive from Lee's office and a person that he had nothing in common with, except their fucking. So far they had fucked in Sylvia's house, in her office, and in a hotel room and they were due to fuck in her office again after work the next evening.

There was a further woman on the scene, Marian Richmond, who worked with Lee and Patricia and was very likely to be having sex with Lee soon. It was actually a remark by Marian about Sylvia that led, in a roundabout way, to Lee and Sylvia having their first fuck. It had also seemed that Marian was a more likely sex partner for Lee than Patricia was, but Patricia's husband being away had made the fucking that Patricia and Lee had just had, possible.

It was, it seemed, just a matter of time before Marian had the pleasure of having Lee in between her legs.

Marian knew that Lee and Patricia were going to be fucking that evening, and she felt envy and jealousy towards Patricia, feelings that would probably only go once she had had Lee herself.

So it was Thursday, and people were arriving at the office. Patricia was on a high after the good fucking that she had had, but she was going to try not to show it in case it upset her friend Marian.

Marian, on the other hand, did not want to show her envy, so the initial meeting that morning might be difficult for both of them.

Despite her efforts, Patricia must have had a big grin on her face, and rather than allow it to upset her, Marian laughed.

"Well, it looks like someone had a good fucking," chuckled Marian.

"He was amazing; you must have him as soon as possible," replied Patricia.

"I intend to; I have got most of Saturday to myself if lover boy is free," replied Marian.

"Go for it, babe; it was so good," responded Patricia.

Just then, Lee walked into the office.

"We were just talking about you," smiled Marian.

"Were you?" responded Lee, looking from one beaming mature woman to the other.

"I told her that you were not too bad," teased Patricia.

"She said you were amazing," corrected Marian.

"She was amazing too," said Lee.

"I want you again, baby boy," said Patricia, only just preventing herself from throwing her arms around Lee and snogging him.

"I want my turn first," smiled Marian.

"Anytime," said Lee, but whether he was responding to Patricia, Marian, or both, was not clear.

"What are you doing Saturday, Lee?" asked Marian.

"Um, nothing as far as I know," replied Lee.

Marian glanced at Patricia.

"How would you like to spend most of the day in bed with me?" Marian asked Lee.

"Yes, yes please," answered Lee.

"If your lover here doesn't mind," said Marian, smiling at Patricia.

"No, fair is fair; it is your turn," replied Patricia.

Unlike other occasions, they just about managed to finish this conversation before others arrived in the office.

The working morning passed, the weather was not good so there was no lunchtime park walking, and then they were well into the afternoon.

An email from Sylvia Turnbull appeared on Lee's screen, he clicked to open it.

Same as the other day, wait about fifteen minutes for most people to leave then come to my office and fuck me! Remember that we will not have much time. Delete this message. S xxxx

Lee thought that he should acknowledge the message.

I will give you a good fucking, Mrs Turnbull. Lee xxxx

Lee thought that his frequent emphasising that Sylvia was married, added to the eroticism. He deleted the messages.

"Wish you were coming home with me again today," Patricia said to Lee, as the work day ended.

"Let the boy have a night off," interrupted Marian, meaning that Lee did not have to respond.

He would have liked to have gone with Patricia, but he couldn't anyway because of Sylvia, who he was looking forward to having over her desk in fifteen minutes or so. Life was good but life was complicated.

Lee hung around as the building gradually emptied, he saw Sylvia's PA leave, so he headed for Sylvia's floor.

The woman that had been in an office on Sylvia's floor when they had had their previous office fuck, was there again, but Lee was confident that she would be unaware of what was happening down the corridor through closed doors.

Lee tapped on Sylvia's PA's door, and Sylvia opened it.

"Come in, baby," said Sylvia, closing and locking the door.

They had so little to do with each other in the normal course of events in the office, that these were the first words spoken between them since Sylvia dropped Lee in town after their hotel room fuck the previous Friday night and early Saturday morning. Lee had seen Sylvia in the office from a distance a couple of times.

They had a long passionate kiss. "I have already taken my knickers off to save a few seconds," laughed Sylvia, taking Lee into her office.

Sylvia undid Lee's trousers and pulled them down, then down went his boxers and Sylvia had Lee's impressive penis in her hand. Lee undid Sylvia's skirt and pushed that towards the floor.

"Fuck me," said Sylvia, stepping out of the skirt and bending over her desk.

Lee moved behind her with his trousers and boxers at his ankles, he caressed her arse.

"I wish that we had the time for you to play with my arse because you do that so well," said Sylvia, bracing herself over the desk for the fucking that was to come.

"I love your arse," said Lee, he had told her that before.

"I know baby, but time is short, so fuck me," said Sylvia, gagging for the youth's cock in her cunt.

Lee moved into position, Sylvia gripped the far end of her desk, and Lee slid his penis into Sylvia Turnbull's cunt.

"Oh yes," breathed Sylvia, as Lee's cock slid deeper.

Lee gripped Sylvia's hips and started thrusting. He aimed to have her cumming as many times as possible in their limited time. The cleaners would be in the building in less than forty minutes, so time was short.

Lee thrust hard and fast.

"Shit! Fucking hell, oh, oh, oh," wailed Sylvia, as she had her first cum of the fucking.

Lee kept thrusting and Sylvia had frequent orgasms. Neither of them was watching the clock, but they both knew that it could not go on forever.

After yet another cum by Sylvia, Lee groaned and ejaculated in her cunt.

They remained in position breathing heavily for a while, and then Lee withdrew and Sylvia straightened up and cleaned Lee and herself with tissues.

"Thank you," said Sylvia, with a smile.

They kissed and then Sylvia put her knickers and skirt on, and Lee pulled up his boxers and trousers.

"We really must have another night in a hotel sometime," said Sylvia, as much to herself as to Lee.

"Yes, Mrs Turnbull," said Lee.

Sylvia unlocked the outer door, checked both ways up and down the corridor and then ushered Lee out. They did not know when they would next have sex, but it was pretty certain that they would one day.

Lee went home and, just as he got there, he saw a male probably of about his age leaving Linda Fletcher's house. The youth had a big grin on his face, it looked like Linda had either a new or another young lover.

Lee was not sure how he felt about that, he was not in love with Linda or anything but she was a great fuck and had been his first. He felt slightly hurt and strangely jealous, although if Linda no longer wanted him for regular fucking, it gave him more time for the other two and about to be three women in his sex life.

Lee did not get a 'come fuck me' text from Linda that night, which did not bother him as he had fucked Sylvia, but he did wonder if the texts had stopped for good.

Marian had told Lee that she had got most of Saturday free, but she had not said how or why. In fact, her husband was going to an away football match with some mates and he would be gone for about twelve hours. Marian knew that she could not be with Lee for all of that time, but they should be able to spend a large chunk of it together.

Marian, Patricia and Lee were very friendly with each other at work on Friday, they were all happy.

The weather was good and, at Patricia's suggestion, Marian and Lee went to the park. They chatted and finalised plans for Saturday, Marian said for Lee to be at a certain place in town at eleven, and she would pick him up. Marian, like Patricia, said that condoms were not needed because she could no longer get pregnant.

Marian went on to say that Lee could stay until maybe eight or nine in the evening, but would have to be gone by nine.

They held hands and kissed a bit in the park, but Lee's cock did not get wanked, as it had been twice before in the park.

The afternoon passed in the office with looks and smiles between Marian, Patricia and Lee. Patricia knew that her friend was in for some great sex the next day.

When Lee got home on Friday evening, he saw the young man that he had seen the previous day, going into Linda's house rather than out. It did not look like Lee would be hearing from Linda this evening either. It was good while it lasted, he thought to himself, as he wondered if he had fucked Linda Fletcher for the last time.

Lee had several hours with Marian Richmond to look forward to.

On Saturday morning Lee was in town awaiting Marian, she picked him up as arranged.

"Um, front or back?" asked Lee, when Marian pulled up.

"What?" said Marian, with a smile, wondering if the youth was talking about anal.

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

"The car, front seat or back," clarified Lee.

"Whichever, why?" said Marian, confused.

"Patricia asked me to get in the back of hers, I had to lay down when we got to her house," said Lee, getting in the front of Marian's car.

"Yeah, I can understand that, Pat's neighbour is really nosey," said Marian, with another smile.

"Isn't yours?" asked Lee.

"Well, it would be best if nobody saw you going into my house," said Marian, as she drove off.

They chatted on the short drive, and then they were at Marian's house.

"Um, I will back in and then you wait until I have got my house door open," said Marian, as she reversed into her short driveway, taking precautions regards Lee being seen.

Marian got out of her car and opened her house door.

"Okay, in you come," said Marian.

Lee got out of the passenger side and hurried indoors, apparently unseen.

"Well Lee Young, together at last," said Marian, admiring the good-looking youth that was there to fuck her.

"Yeah, I have been wanting to be with you for ages," said Lee, who had been wanting to have sex with this woman just about since he first met her when he started working at the office.

"I think that we have been getting drawn together since we first met," said Marian, both longing to get on with the sex and to build up the anticipation.

"That is how I have felt," said Lee, looking at the attractive and sexy mature woman.

"We have maybe nine hours together, shall we go upstairs and get to know each other a bit better?" smirked Marian.

"Whatever you want whenever you want, Marian," responded Lee.

"Well first I want one of those kisses of yours," said Marian, moving towards Lee and softly kissing his lips.

Lee returned the kiss gently, and then they both chuckled and the kissing got more passionate.

"That was good as a starter," smiled Marian, who then turned and beckoned Lee to follow her upstairs.

They got upstairs and into a spare bedroom and then kissed again. There was the temptation to rip clothes off but they had plenty of time, Lee was happy to let Marian dictate the pace, and Marian was enjoying the moment.

"You and I are going to make beautiful love on this bed, Lee Young," said Marian, looking deep into his eyes.

"Oh, I thought we were going to fuck," said Lee, then his face cracked in a smile.

"Yeah, that as well," laughed Marian, and then she planted her lips on Lee's again.

This time as they kissed, Lee's hands went down Marian''s back and onto her buttocks which were in tight trousers. Marian pressed herself against Lee's bulging crotch.

"I am going to have your jeans off now," smiled Marian, undoing Lee's belt and the clasp and zip on his jeans and slowly pulling them down. Marian, on her knees, undid and took off Lee's trainers and then his jeans.

"Well now," said Marian, massaging the huge bulge in Lee's boxers, Lee was happy to let Marian do whatever she wanted.

"These need to come off," said Marian softly, pulling down Lee's boxers and having him step out of them. His erection was almost brushing her face.

Marian chuckled, opened her mouth, and locked her lips on Lee's penis. She was not going to blow him completely but she was going to give him a bit of oral pleasure. Lee put his hand on Marian's head as she sucked, this was a seductive, sexy woman at work. She was a seductive, sexy woman at the place where Lee worked and now she was working her talents on him in a bedroom.

Marian stopped sucking after a while and stood up and they kissed again, Lee's hands went back onto Marian's arse.

"Why don't you take my trousers off?" suggested Marian, her face alight with sexual arousal.

Lee, who had not spoken for a while, undid Marian's trousers and pulled them down. He was faced with her knickers with a very damp patch. Marian stepped out of her shoes and trousers.

Lee raised his hands as if to lower Marian's knickers.

"Just a moment," said Marian, and she turned her back on Lee so that her arse was at his face. Lee slowly pulled her knickers down, baring Marian Richmond's mature backside.

The three mature arses that Lee had already seen were very special, but this one was spectacular.

"Oh Marian, you have a wonderful, wonderful arse," said Lee, his first words for a while.

"Thank you," said Marian. She was going to say for him to kiss it, but she did not need to say it, because he did.

Lee spent a bit of time kissing, caressing and stroking Marian's buttocks. He was happy doing it and she was happy having him doing it.

Eventually, Lee stood and they kissed again, now with Lee's hands on Marian's bare arse, as his erection prodded her.

They removed each other's upper clothing and Lee kissed, licked and fondled Marian's large tits.

It had been a while since they had entered the bedroom but what had been happening was so sensual, they now found themselves on the bed, kissing and caressing. The time for Lee's penis to enter Marian's vagina had arrived.

Lee mounted the sexy mature woman and Marian guided his cock into her cunt, they commenced making the beautiful love that Marian said they would. A good fast fucking would be great but this seemed even better because it had taken a while to get to this situation.

They changed positions a few times as Lee's cock slid in and out of Marian, she orgasmed but not yet spectacularly so. This was a couple making love. On and on it went, it seemed like it would last forever.

Marian was getting immense pleasure but she sensed that Lee was getting close to needing to ejaculate.

"Give it to me hard now baby, fuck me," whispered Marian.

Lee increased the speed and power of his thrusts and that increased Marian's excitement.

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck," shouted Marian, as she came hard.

Lee kept going and Marian came again, then Lee's body went almost rigid and he spurted spunk into Marian's hot, wet cunt.

They took a long time to get their breath back and then they lay in each other's arms.

"Well that was certainly worth waiting for," said Marian.

"Oh Marian, it was wonderful," said Lee.

They kissed and cuddled as time passed. Marian had an idea. "Have you ever had a woman sit on your face?" she asked.

"No," replied Lee, not sure that he was even aware of exactly what Marian meant.

"Would you like me to? It means you lay on your back and I lower my arse onto your face," said Marian, explaining.

"Um, yeah, well," said Lee, still not sure what would happen next.

"Don't have to if you don't want to; I just thought that you might like a close-up view of my arse that you like so much," said Marian.

"Okay," said Lee, still not sounding entirely convinced. But he certainly liked Marian's arse.

Lee was on his back and looking up as Marian's arse was slowly lowered towards his face. He certainly got a close-up view of her arse crack, her arsehole and her cunt. Once settled, Marian swayed her hips slightly.

"You alright under there?" she asked and got a grunt in return, which she took as a yes.

With her arse on his face, Marian reached forward and started wanking Lee's already stiff cock. Marian was thrilled to feel Lee's tongue licking her arse crack. This continued for a while, Marian slowly wanking and Lee licking anything that he could get his tongue to.

Marian raised her arse from Lee's face. "I don't want to suffocate you," she said.

"No, it is fine," said a flush-faced Lee.

"I have another plan," said Marian, moving to get her mouth on Lee's erection and her cunt at his mouth. Lee started lapping at the sticky meal on offer as Marian started sucking his cock.

Marian calculated that even if Lee came in her mouth, they still had enough time for him to be able to recover and give her a fucking, so you decided to give her number one cock sucking performance.

Marian did not know how much experience Lee had of tonguing cunts, but he was certainly making a good job of it, she would be cumming on his face soon.

The pair continued their oral work and both were getting close to climax. They both kept going and Marian was cumming on Lee's face when he ejaculated into her mouth.

There was laughing and recovering as they lay cuddling as they came down from that.

"It gets better and better," said Lee.

"Glad that you are enjoying it," replied Marian.

"Aren't you?" asked Lee.

"Fuck yes; I have not had sex like this in years," replied Marian.

Marian's calculations were correct and there was plenty of time for recovery and another fuck.

This one did not have the sensuality of the first lovemaking, this was hard and fast fucking.

"Shit, oh Lee, shit, fuck, shit," wailed Marian, as she had a huge orgasm.

Lee kept fucking her and her orgasms kept coming until Lee shot his cream into her.

Now the time was starting to go, so they showered and it was getting near the time that Lee would have to leave.

"Thank you for a wonderful day," said Marian, kissing Lee with them both now clothed.

"Thank you, Marian, thank you so much," replied Lee.

They did not say anything about the future because they did not know what the future held.

Marian dropped Lee off in town, they managed a snog in the car before he got out.

Lee went home thinking over all the sexual things that had happened to him in recent times and wondered about what might happen in the future.

It looked like Linda Fletcher had got a new lover but whether that was as an additional one or a replacement, Lee did not know.

Occasional sex with Sylvia Turnbull was probable and likely to include another night in a hotel.

Further sex with Patricia Jarvis was also likely, but he did not know where or when.

Then there was Marian Richmond whom he had just had a wonderful few hours with and very much hoped to have again.

It had been an eventful period in Lee Young's life, and more fun was on the horizon.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments