Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Guest

"A son brings a friend from University home to stay, and sparks fly between his mother and the house guest."

143
13 Comments 13
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Chris Smithson lived with his parents, Tony and Louise, and he had asked them if he could have a friend from University stay in their house during the Easter vacation. Tony and Louise, who had a pretty spacious property, readily agreed to that.

Chris and his friend, nineteen-year-old Calvin Nelson duly arrived to be greeted by Tony and Louise.

"Welcome Calvin, I am pleased to meet you," said Tony.

"Yes, welcome, and likewise," said fifty-two-year-old Louise whose first impression of the hunky youth was 'wow!'

"Thank you for allowing me to stay, Mr and Mrs Smithson," replied Calvin, who was impressed by Chris's mother in both her looks and her figure.

Calvin was shown to his room, and he then joined the family for lunch.

They chatted and discovered that although he liked football, Calvin was not as enthusiastic about it as Chris and Tony. Louise tolerated football being on the TV. There was a big game on TV that evening, something that Chris and his dad were looking forward to.

Looks passed between Louise and Calvin, and there was a mutual attraction that was obvious to both of them. They had to keep the attraction away from Chris and Tony.

A little later in the afternoon, Louise appeared at Calvin's room door.

"Hi, I just wanted to make sure that everything was okay for you," smiled the very sexy Louise.

"Yes, thank you, Mrs Smithson, everything is perfect," replied Calvin, his penis stirring in his boxers.

"Oh, call me Louise," responded Louise, shifting from one leg to the other, her eyes going to Calvin's crotch.

"Louise, that is a sexy name," smiled Calvin.

"I imagine that you have lots of sexy fun at Uni, looking as good as you do," Louise went on.

"I do okay," replied Calvin.

"Well, I will leave you now, see you later," said Louse, turning to leave, but smiling back over her shoulder when she saw that Calvin's eyes were on her substantial arse.

"I will look forward to it," said Calvin, feeling like having a wank right there and then.

Tony and Louise had a sex life of sorts, but it was not enough for Louise. Unbeknown to her husband, she had joined an online sex site and she spent many a pleasurable hour fingering her cunt whilst reading and re-reading stories by her favourite author. The author specialised in writing stories about mature women getting well fucked by young studs, and Louise would masturbate to climax imagining herself as the woman in the story.

The time of the football game on TV approached, and the four of them sat down to dinner.

"Are you watching the game tonight, Calvin?" Louise asked.

"I don't know, I might do," replied Calvin.

"It is a really big game, Dad and I will be glued to the screen," interjected Chris.

"Too true," replied Tony.

"I might watch it," said Calvin, wondering if Louise would be watching it.

"Well, I won't bother," said Louise, perhaps reading Calvin's thoughts.

Dinner was eaten and the washing up was done.

Louise had decided that she wanted to bed the young house guest and she would have time when the football was on TV, She just had to let him know her intentions. The opportunity soon arose.

"I think that there is a connection between us," said Louise to Calvin.

"I think so too," replied Calvin.

"I could come to your room while the other two are watching the football," said Louise.

"That would be great Louise, but would it not be risky?" responded Calvin.

"The risk would add to the intensity of it," smiled Louise.

"Shit, you are serious, aren't you?" replied Calvin.

"Very, I want some of what those girls at Uni have been getting from you," said Louise, feeling the obvious bulge in Calvin's jeans.

"Um, I will tell Chris and Tony that I am not watching the football." said a turned-on Calvin.

"You do that," replied Louise, planting her lips on Calvin's.

They snogged and Calvin had to fight the urge to put his hands on Louise's arse.

"I am not going to watch the football, I will listen to music in my room," announced Calvin to Chris, a little later.

"Okay, you will not get Dad or me away from the screen," replied Chris.

Louise sat in the living room with the other three until just before the football started.

"I am going to give the football a miss," she said, getting up from her seat and looking at Calvin.

"Yeah, I am going to my room," said Calvin, following Louise out of the room, with Tony and Chris oblivious to what was going to happen.

Louise went straight to Calvin's room and she turned to meet him at the door, they had a long snog, and this time Calvin pawed her large backside. They went into the room and closed the door.

"We had better just take forty-five minutes in case one of them goes walkabout at halftime," said Louise, undoing Calvin's jeans.

"I wish that I could spend the night with you, Loiuse," said Calvin, undoing Louise's blouse.

"Maybe you can whilst you are here, but for now we have forty-five minutes," replied Louise. lowering Calvin's jeans.

Louise felt Calvin's impressive erection through his boxers, as he completed the undoing of her blouse.

Louise's blouse was removed, and then Calvin undid and lowered her trousers.

Louise got Calvin's boxers down and she slowly wanked his impressive penis.

"Mmmm, you have a great cock there, young man," said a turned-on Louise.

"It is made for your cunt, Louise," said Calvin. lowering Louise's knickers and getting his fingers into her hot and sticky gash.

Irisrainbow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irisrainbow

"Oh God, fuck me now," begged Louise, as they both rapidly removed their lower clothing.

Louise was backed onto the bed and had her legs raised and spread as the young hunks penis prodded her cunt. Louise's right hand guided him inside and soon Calvin was thrusting hard and fast.

Elsewhere in the house, Tony and Chris were watching the opening minutes of the football game.

Louise and Calvin were fucking like rabbits, as Calvin's thrusting penis took Louise towards orgasm. She could be vocal because the sound of the TV would drown out her screams.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes," shouted Louise, as she came hard.

The fucking went on and on, and a second orgasm arrived for the fifty-two-year-old.

"Shit, oh shit, oh shit," wailed Louise, as she came for the second time.

Still, the fucking went on, and they were both starting to sweat.

"Shit, this is amazing," announced Louise, as Calvin's cock continued to rapidly move in and out of her.

There had been a goal scored in the football, but not by the team that Tony and Chris both favoured.

In Calvin's room, the fucking went on and on, and Louise came for a third time.

"You are a great fuck, Mrs Smithson," complimented Calvin, as his rod continued the shafting.

"And you are a truly amazing lover, Calvin," replied the breathless Louise.

The football, and the fucking, had been going on for about thirty minutes, and Calvin was getting close to cumming. He thought that he had better check where he was to deposit his semen.

"I am getting so close to cumming, Louise," said the young man.

"Cum inside me, let your spunk fill my cunt," responded Louise.

After a few more thrusts, Calvin's body tensed and he spurted jet after jet of cum into Louise's hot cunt, sparking another orgasm from her.

They both came hard and then slumped in each other's arms. Louise glanced at the clock.

"It must be getting close to halftime, we had better get cleaned up," said Louise.

Calvin withdrew his cum soaked penis from Louise's cum filled cunt, and they had a long kiss.

They had fucked having only met a few hours before, and they had fucked whilst others were in the house totally oblivious to what they were doing.

"I am going to the bathroom to clean myself up," said Louise, getting off the bed and bending over to give Calvin a great view of her arse as she picked up her knickers and trousers.

"You have an amazing arse, Louise," said Calvin.

"I think that you will be seeing plenty of it whilst you are staying here," replied Louise.

"Oh, I do hope so," said Calvin.

Louise went to the bathroom and cleaned and tidied herself up, she then returned to the living room, just as halftime arrived at the football.

"City are losing 1-0," announced Tony, dolefully.

"Never mind, they may come back in the second half," replied Louise.

Louise decided that she could have another forty-five-minute session with Calvin once the second half started.

Calvin was delighted to see her appear in his doorway.

"Can you manage another fuck?" asked Louise.

"Yes, yes, I can," said Calvin, lowering his jeans and boxers to reveal that his penis was semi-erect.

"I am going to show you my arse," said Louse, turning her back towards Calvin, lowering her trousers and knickers, and bending over.

"It is beautiful," said Calvin, getting onto his knees on the bed, and caressing Louise's buttocks.

"I want you to fuck me from behind this time," said Louise, holding the position as Calvin teased her arse crack with his fingers.

"Okay, bent over there or on the bed?" responded Calvin. his penis was now fully erect.

"On the bed, I would not be able to hold this position long enough," replied Louise, getting out of her knickers and trousers and getting onto the bed, with her arse in the air.

Calvin played with Louise's arse for a little longer and then positioned himself behind her with his penis at her cunt. He pressed forward and entered her.

Calvin gripped Louise's hips as he started sliding his cock in and out of her hot vagina.

"Yes, yes, fuck this horny bitch from behind, big boy," encouraged Louise, not that Calvin needed any encouragement.

Calvin gave her a good shafting, soon making her cum, and continued to make her cum and cum again.

Louise came for a fourth time during this fuck, before Calvin spunked in her.

This fuck had not been as long-lasting as the first one, but time dictated that they needed to get cleaned up.

"I am going to love having you staying here, Calvin," said Louise.

"And I am going to love staying here," replied Calvin.

"We must fuck at every opportunity," said Louise, putting her knickers back on.

"Yes, that will be great," replied Calvin.

Louise left to clean herself up again.

The football had changed and City were now leading 2-1, much to Tony and Chris's delight.

Louise was back in the living room just in time to see the end of the game, with City winning 3-1.

"What have you been doing with yourself while we were watching football?" Tony asked his very well fucked wife.

"Oh, just pottering about, you know," replied Louise.

She would likely be doing a lot more pottering about in the next two weeks.

Louise Smthson had got herself a hunky young lover, and she intended to make a lot of use of him, despite or maybe because of the risk involved.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments