Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invitation

"having a sex party can be a lot of fun!"

20
14 Comments 14
20.1k Views 20.1k
635 words 635 words
YOU ARE INVITED

I am hosting a Married Couples SEX Party and you are Invited.

There are a few requirements that you must meet.

1. Must be Married
2. Must be willing to get naked
3. Must be willing to play adult games
4. Must be willing to share your partner

If you can meet this requirements send back the R.S.V.P. as soon as possible. The first 8 couples to meet these requirements will be sent a New Invitation with the Time, Date and Place. Hope you can cum!

DATE: May 20th
TIME: 7:00pm

PLACE: GUYS and DOLLS LOUNGE:
69 SOUTH of The Boarder Drive
Fantasy, Play-land 696969

Looking back over the nights events, it turned out to be a wonderful, exciting night for all who participated.

The guests arrived around 7:00. I had a table set up with different wines. A table with appetizers. Mixed drinks and water. Couples mingled for one hour to get to know each other until I announced it was time for the games to begin.

I had different rooms set up. One for the women undressing, and another for the guys. Everyone was blindfolded and led to their places. The women were behind a curtain. The men were waiting in line. The women are to stand still, the men come through blindfolded and they have 1 minute to feel the first body. They can touch only the breasts. But remember, you have a game sheet to fill out when finished. You have to pick the right number to go with the right woman. And there are *8* of them to remember. So how observant were you in the "get to know who's who" part of the game?

The game is set up as a round robin.
So each guy made his way through the line. The dolls had to stay quiet. Then they filled out their game sheets with who's breasts were who's.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

The biggest points would go to knowing which breasts were your wife's. They will receive one point for each right answer, and two points for getting their wife's number correct.

So now they get back into line and have two minutes to feel the mid section of each doll. You can touch, rub, squeeze, smell, finger and lick. I had to keep reminding them they have a game card to fill out. The guys were in heaven and the dolls were having a fantasy dream. The dolls have to fill out a game card too, but only with which number did they think their husband was.

The next game was to kiss each one still blindfolded. The rule here was no touching. You have ten seconds with each contestant. Then we moved on to the guys behind the curtain. Each doll had to feel the guys chest, shoulders, and muscles and guess who is who. Still blindfolded and had onr minute to do this game.

Then we moved onto the last game of the night.
Guys were rock hard and solid as steel at this stage of the game. The dolls moved through the line with two minutes on each cock. This game required the dolls to touch, rub, smell and grab, and if they felt it necessary to suck and lick each cock.

This was an exercise in self control. But when the games are finished and the points tallied, the winner picks who and what they want to do. This is where sharing will come into play. The more points the better chance of getting who at the end of the game.

Now there are 16 Horny, Hot and Ready adults to live out their hostest fantasy they ever imagined. For it was all about to cum true.

Come back to find out how the rest of the night played out. The names will be changed because there are no innocent adults.

Published 
Written by sugarbabe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments