Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor - Part One

"I meet my neighbor"

62
15 Comments 15
13.1k Views 13.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"A surprise meeting with my neighbor."

THE MEETING

I had woke up a bit earlier and was just lying in bed relaxing for a few moments before starting my day. My family had left for the day, my son and his wife at work, my grandsons at school. I decided to have a cigarette so I rolled out of bed and grabbed a pair of sleep shorts and put them on. I grabbed a cigarette and my sunglasses and headed out of the house. It was a perfect spring morning just the right temperature. I sat on the front step then adjusted myself in my shorts to get comfortable. I lit my cigarette.

I saw the door on the house across the street open and the neighbor lady stepped out. She looked at me and waved. She then lit her own cigarette and walked down her front steps and across the streets to our house. She is about five foot six inches tall. Wearing a loose top I could not make out her breasts very well but they looked nice and her ass nicely rounded out the shorts she wore. She had shoulder-length red hair, sexy lips, and the prettiest green eyes. I, unfortunately, started getting aroused imagining those lips wrapped around my dick. We had not ever interacted because she was not out much more than to go to work, go shopping, and mow her yard. She kept to herself most of the time.

"Hello, my name is Sharon. How are you doing?" she asked as she approached.

"I'm doing fine, my name is Jim. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good." She paused for a moment looking at me and then continued. "I have a couple of questions to ask if you don't mind. To be honest I am not sure how to ask this. Some might get a bit personal, you don't have to answer if you don't want to," she said.

"Go ahead and ask. If it's something I feel uncomfortable answering I will tell you, however, I will answer pretty well anything. Go ahead," I told her.

"OK," She paused again for a moment. "I assume this is your family you live with."

"Yes, my son, his wife, and my two grandsons," I replied.

"When you moved in I saw you with a lady, was that your wife or girlfriend?" she asked me.

"My wife, she died five years ago," I replied.

"Sorry to hear that. My condolences. Since then I have not seen you with a woman, do you mind if I ask you why?" she asked.

"I have had my one true love. I just don't want to try for another relationship and I just don't have an interest in starting to date again. Besides at this point, I wouldn't know where to start," I replied.

"Oh, so you have no interest in meeting another lady?" she asked.

"I did not say that. I am sixty-four years old. We lived together and loved each other for thirty-seven years. I had a hard time when I lost her. For quite a while I just did not care what happened to me I missed her so much. It took me a while to adjust my life to living without her and living with my family. I don't know if I could make those adjustments again. I would not be averse to meeting a lady I could sit and have coffee with, go out for a couple of drinks or sit and talk. Possibly more," I said.

"So you might not be against having a sexual relationship with a new lady again?" she asked.

"No I would not. I would be open to a friend with benefits type arrangement," I told her.

"OK. Would you be willing to come over to my house so we can have a more private conversation? I know your family sometimes pop in and out and I would like not to be interrupted," she asked.

"OK, let me go in to get dressed and I will be right over," I told her.

"No, please don't. Your area fine just liked that, besides you're doing that might give me just enough time to chicken out and end this," she said.

"OK, let's go," I said.

I put my cigarette out and dropped it in the can I had there for that purpose, she did the same and we walked across the street. We went into her living room she had me sit on her couch next to an armchair. She went in the kitchen and I saw her pour herself a shot of vodka and quickly down it. She stood there a moment like she was working up her courage. She came back in and she sat in the chair and looked at me.

"For a bit of courage," she said.

"Why? I told you I am willing to talk about almost anything, no holds barred," I said to her.

"So, here's the story. I have some particular interests that the men I have been with were not willing to let me indulge. In particular, I am fascinated by men's bodies and none of the men I have been with would let me indulge this fascination," she said to me.

"OK, and your point is?" I said to her, starting to get an idea where this might be leading.

"I have been particularly interested in men's nipples all my life and only one man I have been with was willing to indulge me. Unfortunately, he got a promotion and moved away. I did not want to leave here so I stayed. I am extremely interested in men's bodies. I have been watching you for a while now and you have intrigued me deeply. I have seen you sit out front smoking and occasionally adjust yourself in your shorts and reach up and tweak your nipples when you thought no one was looking. That has interested me. I have found myself getting horny fantasizing about you. Do you like having your nipples played with?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. I love it very much," I replied.

"Would you be interested in having sex with me?" she asked.

"Well this is kind of quick but yes I would. I guess we could try things out and see how well we match," I said to her.

"Can I slide over and look at your nipples and play with them a bit? Your nipples fascinate me. They are so large and stand up from your body so much all the time," she said.

"Go ahead play with them all you want," I said.

Sharon slid off her chair onto her knees between my legs and leaned in looking intently at my nipples for a few moments. Slowly she brought her hands up and gently started rubbing around the areola and lightly brushing the tips of my nipples. After a few minutes, she leaned forward and lightly licked each of my nipples. I groaned and arched my back, I was enjoying it so much. She started to suckle each one hard and pulled back letting it pull out of her mouth with a pop.

"God, more, more," I groaned.

Then she asked, "Can I pull on them and maybe twist them?"

"Go ahead I love whatever you are doing," I told her.

She took each of them in her fingers and lightly pinched them and pulled on them then released them.

"Oh, you must have enjoyed that. They are really standing up nice and proud now," she said to me.

"Yes I did. Very much," I groaned.

She leaned forward and started sucking my right nipple and tweaking my left with her hand. Then I noticed her rubbing the inside of my thighs with her left hand. Slowly she advanced her hand up the leg of my shorts to my dick which was now very hard. She ran her fingers lightly over it before she wrapped her hand around it and squeezed it. She backed off my nipples and looked me in the eyes.

"I just have to know," she said.

Then she grasped the waistband of my shorts and started sliding them down. I lifted so she could pull them down. I slid my buttocks forward to the edge of the couch. She slid them down my legs and off my feet then grasped my dick again and started sliding it up and down.

"It's been too long. You have a lovely dick. Do you mind if I suck it?" she asked.

"Go ahead. It's been a long time for me too and you have me really excited. I don't know if I can last much longer," I told her.

She leaned forward and slowly licked from my balls up to the tip of my dick a few times. I groaned.

"It's been too long since I have had a nice hard dick to play with," she told me.

She stuck her tongue out and licked at my pee hole. Then she slowly put the head of my dick in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. I watched her hardly believing this was happening. She popped it out of her mouth and slowly stroked it up and down just looking at it. Then she put it back in her mouth and started sucking hard while looking up at me.

When she came up on my dick she would pause a moment and swirl her tongue around the head while she played with my nipples. I closed my eyes just enjoying the feel of her lips sliding up and down my dick. I moaned loudly. Then she started seriously bobbing her head up and down. I did not last long. I felt my orgasm ready to let loose.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her. She came up took a deeper breath and swallowed all seven inches of my dick. That was enough to push me over the edge. I started spurting cum. She backed off a bit and took the full load in her mouth. After I finished she sat back for a moment before swallowing then licked her lips.

"Thank you! It has been a long time since I have tasted cum. I have missed that," she said to me.

I regained my composure and leaned forward took her head in my hands and pulled her toward me.

"I have to thank you properly for the wonderful gift you have given me," I said.

As I pulled her up to me her eyes went wide. Then I kissed her. She returned the kiss. I could taste the remains of my cum in her mouth as we swirled our tongues around each other.

When we broke the kiss I told her it was my turn. I stood her up and swapped places with her. I leaned in and started by nibbling on her ear lobes. After a moment I started cupping her breast in my hand. She was breathing hard. She pushed me back a bit and slid her top over her head revealing a beautiful black lace bra. Her nipples poked out proudly. She then reached back and unhooked her bra displaying a beautiful pair of tits. In my estimation a D cup.

I went back to her ears and slowly licked and nibbled my way down to her breasts while cupping them and tweaking her nipples. What a pair of nipples. They stood out from her breasts about three-quarters of an inch. I pinched them lightly.

"Harder, please, harder," she groaned.

I squeezed and rolled her nipples between my fingers. When I had kissed my way down to her breasts I started cupping them as I kissed and licked my way around them finally zeroing in on her nipples. I licked and sucked on them occasionally biting them lightly.

She raised her hips and I took the hint and slid her pants off and then I slid off her beautiful sheer black lace panties revealing her beautiful red bush.

When she leaned back I continued my journey with my lips and tongue. I slid my hand down to her pussy and started running my fingers through her bush before sliding down to massage her lips. I continued my oral journey down her body stopping to kiss and lick her navel. I continued my way down to her bush.

She took my head in her hands and looked at me. "I hope you don't mind but I have not had a man in so long I stopped grooming myself."

"I like a bush on a woman. I don't mind if you let it run wild. Whatever you want to do with it is fine with me. If you want to trim a bit I don't mind. If you want to groom it a bit that is fine with me, however, I love a nice bush. I hope you don't mind if a pause for a moment to look at your pussy and smell it. It's been more than 5 years since I have had the pleasure," I told her.

"Go ahead, but don't take too long. It's been a long time for me too. I am really hot right now," she said.

Then she slid her butt to the edge of the couch and reached down spreading her lips.

I leaned forward inhaling the scent for a moment and looking at her lovely pink pussy. I discovered a beautiful large clit. I was going to have fun with this. I moved her hands away. I reached out with my tongue licking around her lips staying away from her clit for the moment thinking she is probably as worked up as I was.

All the while watching her face to gauge her enjoyment. After licking around her lips I started licking up her slit going a little deeper each time. I plunged my tongue into her pussy savoring the sweet taste of her juices. I tongue fucked her for a bit enjoying her tangy taste. Then I gently swirled my tongue around her hood avoiding her clit. By now she was moaning and thrusting her hips up at my mouth with her eyes closed. I started gently licking her clit.

"Oh my God, YES! That's wonderful," she screamed.

I started licking harder then sucked her clit into my mouth. I sucked on it like she had just done with my dick. While her clit was in my mouth I licked around it. Then I slipped my index finger in and started sliding it in and out which elicited more moans from her. After a moment I slipped a second finger into her pussy. I worked them in and out for a moment to get them nice and slippery with her juices.

"YES," she screamed.

I then curled my fingers up looking for that glorious spot that would drive her over the edge. From the moans, I started hearing I figured I found it. I worked my fingers massaging that spot while I sucked harder of her clit while running the flat of my tongue up and down her clit.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!" she yelled.

Then she arched her back and screamed. I sucked harder rolling her clit with my tongue. As she spasmed I shifted down and ran my tongue into her slit and continued licking drinking in her juices. Finally, she pushed my head away from her pussy. I sat back with her pussy juices sheared on my face and watched her pussy and asshole pulsing after her orgasm. After she stopped shuddering and caught her breath she took my head in her hands and pulled me up for a kiss. When she broke the kiss she licked my lips.

"Oh my God, I have never had a man eat my pussy like that and I have never had an orgasm that strong. I could let you do that all day. I really should not have done this today but I figured if I didn't I might never do it. But as much as I would like to continue to savor this moment I have to be at work in three hours and I need to get ready. This might take longer than usual after what you just did to me. That is the only reason I stopped you. Can you come over in the morning at nine so we can talk about this and learn a little bit about each other?" she asked.

"I will see you at nine," I told her.

I stood up to slip on my shorts. She leaned in and gave the head of my dick a kiss. I slipped my shorts on. She stood up and embraced me in a hug. I leaned in and kissed her.

She leaned back and looked into my eyes with a bit of concern on her face.

"I hope you don't think I'm easy. I just have not been with a man for seven years," she told me.

"And I hope you don't think I'm the type to fuck and run. But we will talk about it all tomorrow morning. I WILL see you at nine," I told her.

I gave her another kiss and turned and headed back home.

THE SECOND TIME

At nine o'clock I tapped on her door. I was looking forward to talking with her. I heard steps running to the door inside. She opened the door with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts. From the look of those beautiful breasts bouncing she probably was not wearing a bra.

"You're here. I was afraid you wouldn't come over," she said.

"I said I would be here and like I told you yesterday I am not one to fuck and run," I told her.

"I was afraid you figured you got your blowjob from that old bitch across the street and would not come back," she said to me.

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

"Trust me I don't think that at all. You are NOT an old bitch. You are a beautiful and desirable woman. A lovely mature woman. All that I could possibly desire in a woman," I replied to her.

She stepped back and invited me in. As I stepped in she closed the door and locked it. She turned to lead me into the house. I reached out took her arm turned her to me and pulled her in for a kiss. I savored the interaction of our tongues swirling around each other. It has been so long. She led the way to her dining room.

"Do you want to have a cigarette?" she asked.

I told her that sounded good so we went out on her deck. The deck was unusual. The rails were a bit higher than normal and instead of vertical round bars, it had boards more like a privacy fence. There were two chairs facing each other next to a table. On the table was an ashtray.

"I see you looking at my deck. A bit unusual isn't it. I had it built this way so I can do this," she said.

She raised her buttocks and slid her shorts off then pulled her shirt off over her head. I was right she was not wearing a bra or panties. She leaned back and lit a cigarette. Looking around I realized that once you sat down you could not be seen by anyone. Holding the cigarette with her lips she took a drag and inhaled. Her left hand started caressing her breasts and her right slid down her belly to her mound. She started caressing her mound and sliding her finger over her pussy lips as she smoked the cigarette.

After a few puffs, she took the cigarette and flicked the ash into the ashtray leaving the cigarette in the ashtray. She then went back to playing with herself. She slid two fingers into her pussy and started humping her hand moaning. Not to be outdone I slipped my shirt and shorts off, I did not have any underwear on either, and started stroking my dick. We continued this for a bit while we watched each other. After a few moments, she started ramming her fingers into her pussy then shuddered clamping a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. She leaned forward and put out her cigarette.

"Damn, that was fantastic. I have never masturbated in front of a man before. I enjoyed that. Now that I have taken the edge off and there is no danger of me interrupting our conversation and ripping your clothes off and having my way with you, like I was severely tempted to do, let's go in and talk," she said to me.

I put my cigarette out and we slipped our clothes on. She led the way into the dining room and told me to have a seat. As I sat down she asked if I would like a cup of coffee. I told her I would love one. She went into the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee and came back. She set one in front of me then went and sat down across from me. She took a sip of her coffee and I took a sip of mine.

"OK, let's talk. Let's start with where this can go. To be honest with you I am in the same boat as you. I have not had very many men but they have all disappointed me in some way and I am not interested in living with someone. I have reached the point that I enjoy my freedom. I would however enjoy a good fuck occasionally. I am fifty-six and past my prime and I have no children. I had my tubes tied several years ago just to be safe, so I can't get pregnant and there is no need for protection. I like the feel of cum in my pussy. Like I said I have not had a man for seven years and my doctor's visits and blood work are clean. I assume the same for you seeing as how you were in a relationship?" she asked.

I told her yes and then I told her of my life. I was a late bloomer. After I got out of high school I joined the military and after a few years, I was transferred here. I did not develop an interest in dating until I met the woman who would become my wife. She was my first, my one and only. Like I said I don't know if I could handle another full-blown relationship. So we agreed to just enjoy having sex with each other and see what happens.

She told me she had only been sexually active with a few men. Her problem was she had things she wanted to try but all the men she was with were purely vanilla sex. Several were only interested in blowjob and missionary sex so she broke it off with them rather quickly tellingly them it just wasn't going to work.

"OK, but first let me say this. If we or I start to do something that makes you uncomfortable or you do not want to do say something and we can stop and discuss it. I know I possibly did something that surprised you yesterday and I want to make sure you are OK with what we do. I do not want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable," I told her.

"Yes, you did surprise me, when you kissed me after I sucked you off. They were good surprises. I also learned two things yesterday. I learned I like kissing after oral, both ways. I have never had that happen before. After you kissed me when I gave you the blowjob I figured you kissed me so after you ate my pussy I thought it was only reasonable I return the favor. I also learned I love the taste of my pussy. I have never tasted myself before. When I got home yesterday after work I was really horny thinking about what we did so I masturbated to settle down. While I was doing that I licked my fingers several times and discovered I love the taste of my pussy. So yes you did surprise me but you also opened me up to new things. I will let you know if something bothers me," she told me.

"Good, but I will repeat this in the future so we don't forget," I told her.

"I know you did not cum out on the deck. Do you feel like sliding that nice hard dick into my pussy?" she asked me.

"You know it. I wanted to save my load for you. Now, let me tell you what I am used to so you will understand me. I am not adverse to change but I want you to know what I am used to. Like I said my wife was my first and only. We would start with heavy petting I would progress to eating her pussy to orgasm. Then we would have sex or she would give me a blowjob." I told her.

She stood up walked around the table took my hand and pulled me up. She reached up and pulled my head down for a passionate kiss then led me down the hall to her bedroom. She walked over to her bed and turned to face me. I walked up to her and kissed her as I fondled her breasts.

I broke the kiss and pulled her shirt off leaned down and nibbled her ear lobes for a moment then kissed my way down to her neck while playing with her breasts and nipples. I kissed and licked my way down to her breasts. I kissed and licked her breasts and nipples for a moment then dropped to my knees and slid her shorts off. She stepped out of them and I sniffed her pussy reveling in her scent. I stuck my tongue out and licked her lips as she spread her legs. She reached down and pulled me up. She grasped my shirt and slid it off over my head.

Once my shirt was off she stared at my nipples and started running her fingers around them and leaned in and started licking around them for a moment. She then started sucking my nipples. I moaned from the enjoyment. I let her have her way with them for as long as she wanted. She leaned back looked up at me then grasped my nipples in her fingers and squeezed and twisted them hard. She smiled as I moaned. Soon she dropped to her knees and slid my shorts down and I stepped out of them. She looked at my dick for a moment and then reached up and grasped it and stared as she worked her hand up and down my shaft.

"Such a lovely dick," she said.

She licked up my shaft from my balls to the head of my dick twice then poked her pointed tongue at my pee hole for a moment then took the head in her mouth. She bobbed her head for a moment then pulled it out with a pop.

"That's enough of that for now. I want to feel that hard dick in my pussy," she said.

I pulled her to her feet and turned her to face away from me. I pulled her tightly against me enjoying the feel of her back against my chest, I then pulled back a bit. I gently brushed her hair away from the side of her face and started nibbling her ear lobes again. Then I started trailing kisses and licks down to the back of her neck and shoulders. I heard her sigh.

After a bit, I gradually worked my way down her back paying attention to her reaction. She was starting to breathe heavily. When I got to her ass I gently pushed her forward and asked her to lean forward. When she did I started kissing and licking her buttocks. This got a moan from her. Then I spread the cheeks of her ass and looked at her rosebud. I started licking around it and she gasped. I then started licking her little flower and once I had it thoroughly wet I started pushing my tongue in.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you are doing this to me keep going," she said.

I started tongue fucking her asshole for a bit. Then I withdrew my tongue and gave it a kiss and asked her to get up on the bed.

She climbed up on the bed and laid down on a towel she had put there earlier. To catch the mess she said. I climbed up next to her laying on my side and started nibbling her ear lobes as my hand caressed her breasts. As I started kissing my way down I grasped her nipples fondling them. She urged me to play harder so I grasped a nipple and squeezed hard and twisted. She moaned and told me how much she was enjoying that and how she missed having someone manhandle her nipples.

I did the same to her other nipple and had reached her breasts with my lips. I kissed around her breasts finally zeroing in on her nipples I gave each one a lick then started sucking on them as I squeezed her breasts. Takings a cue from the fact that she liked having them treated roughly I bit each one. She arched her back showing me how much she was enjoying that. I continued my journey down her body kissing and licking my way to pussy pausing to assault her navel for a moment then continued to her pussy. She spread her legs wide to give me full access.

"Yes, she's ready for you," she moaned.

I licked around her pussy lips savoring the tastes and scent. I then started sucking on her lips to get them to swell and get ready. Then I started slowly licking my way into her slit. I started running my tongue up and down and gradually worked my way up to her clit. I slowly licked around it before administering a few links to it. She started thrusting her hips up at my mouth as I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked it. She grasped my head but instead of holding me in place she pulled me up.

"I am so close to cumming but I want you in me when it happens. Now shove that thing in me and fuck me hard," she said.

I got in position rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit to coat it with her juices then slowly started to slide my dick into her. When I was halfway in she stopped me.

"NO. Pull it out and slam it into me. We can do the nice slow sensual way later. Right now I am desperate for a hard pounding, slam it into my pussy and fuck me hard," she told me.

"OK, I just figured since it has been a while I would take it easy and let you get used to my dick," I said.

"I want to be pounded like there's no tomorrow," she said to me.

I backed out so only the head of my dick was still in her and then slammed forward burying my dick to the balls in her pussy.

"Oh, God, YES. That's what I need. Now pound me hard I am so close to cumming," she cried.

I started pounding her pussy for all I was worth. She was thrusting her hips up at me meeting my thrusts. She reached up and started playing with my nipples. I pounded away trying to hold off my orgasm. The sounds of her moans and the squishing of her pussy as I thrust in and out were driving me over the edge. I hoped I could hold off till she orgasmed. After five years the feel of her pussy was driving me crazy.

"Oh, God yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Cum with me," she cried.

She grabbed my nipples squeezed and twisted them. As she screamed with her orgasm, her pussy started spamming around my dick driving me over the edge. My balls let loose and I shot a huge load into her pussy. I sagged on my elbows and kissed her. She kissed me fiercely. I lay there a few moments savoring the feel of her pussy wrapped around my dick and squeezing it. As I raised up she grabbed my ass and held me in place.

"I want to enjoy this for a minute longer. A nice cock in my pussy with a load of cum. I could feel your cock pulsing so I should have a big load up in there. Just lie here for a moment" she said

Finally my cock gradually slid out of her. A dribble of cum leaking out.

"Oops, you're leaking. Let me take care of that for you," I told her.

I slid down and licked the cum dribbling out of her. She had me sit up and she sucked my cock clean. I got to taste our combined juices when she pulled me up and kissed me. Then she told me to get up she had something to do. After I got off the bed she stood up and grabbed a pair of white cotton panties from her bedside table. Winked at me and said she was hoping this would happen, went into the bathroom and grabbed a pad put it in the panties, and slid them on.

"Now I can savor the feel your cum all day as it oozes out. Oh, look I have it running down my thighs. You did shoot a big load." She said.

I walked in, kneeled down, and licked her thighs clean.

"That is so hot. It's enough to get my pussy drippings again. I have never had a man kiss me after I gave him a blowjob much less lick my pussy when it was full of cum. Not only that but you licking and playing with my asshole is something I have never had happen before. I was enjoying that so much I can't believe I didn't cum right then," she told me.

"Well, you gave me a wonderful gift. How could I not show my appreciation by giving you a kiss? Besides, I made the mess how could I not help you clean up. After all, you swallow my cum. That part was a first for me too though. I just had to try it. As for your asshole, it's a part of you and deserves attention also. Some people consider it a turn on so I took a chance."

"Let's go out and have a cigarette and talk," she said.

We got dressed and went out on the deck and lit a cigarette. I looked at her and commented about the fact that she liked her nipples handled roughly.

"A little pain goes a long way to my clit, warming me up," she told me.

"OK, I have a surprise for you the next time," I said to her.

"What is it?" she asked,

"You will see. I think you will like it. I don't want to spoil the surprise," I told her.

We talked for a while longer and put out our cigarettes. We walked in the house. I asked if she had her phone available and said let me give you my number. You can call me when you want my attention. I will only come over when you call or when we arrange to meet. That way you don't think I am only in this for a quick bang. Please, let's try to keep it during the day that way we don't interrupt anything the family has going on. She gave me a pad and I wrote my phone number on it.

I pulled her close to me and ran my hand over her breasts and kissed her. I told her I was going to go so she could get her work done. As I backed up she reached out and gave my dick a squeeze. We promised to see each other soon. I headed out the door for home.

Published 
Written by JimMiller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments