Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Boy In The Office - Part 6

"Ruth and Liam continue their adventures and include Christine in a threesome"

37
15 Comments 15
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Christine Haversham went home from Ruth Edrich's house feeling guilty and elated. She felt guilty because she had just been well fucked by eighteen-year-old Liam Tabram and felt elated for the same reason. She knew as she drove home that at that moment, Liam and Ruth would be fucking and she knew that the three of them would see each other in the office in the morning.

Christine was also aware that although she and Ruth had been friends for years, there had never been the apparent sexual chemistry between them that had sparked a short while ago. Despite the married Christine feeling guilty, she was already hoping to have sex with Liam again soon and was far from discounting having sex with Ruth.

Christine returned home to her husband and two teenage children and hoped that she was not outwardly glowing from the fucking she had had, although she knew that she was glowing on the inside.

Later that evening, after Ruth had dropped Liam off in town so that he could get something to eat before going home to his parents, Ruth was thinking over what had happened and wondering what would happen. It had really been her idea for Christine and Liam to get together, although it was only a week previously that she and Liam had first had sex. Ruth felt an attraction to Christine and had admired her naked body after Liam and Christine had fucked. Ruth had never previously seen a just fucked naked female, but she found looking at that one to be exciting.

Liam was only just getting his head around the fact that his only sexual experiences had been with a seventeen-year-old girl, until the previous Monday. Since then, he had been fucking a forty-eight-year-old woman for a week and had just shagged a thirty-eight-year-old. Liam had to keep batting away or ignoring questions from his mother about who he was seeing.

The other seven people in the office all knew that Ruth and Liam were in a relationship but, obviously, none of them knew that Liam had now fucked Christine and that more sex involving those three was very likely. One of the women, Mary Dickens, noticed how alive Christine seemed, not that she was ever really down. "Morning Christine, you seem very chirpy today," said Mary.

"Do I? It must be the weather or something," replied Christine before flashing smiles at Ruth and Liam.

In the middle of the morning, Christine followed Ruth into the kitchen. "Well, that was fun. I suppose Liam gave you a good seeing to after I had gone," said Christine.

"Yes, it was, and yes he did," smiled Ruth.

"Um, I don't know if you saw it as a one-off or if maybe, um...." started Christine without completing the sentence, although it was pretty obvious where she was going.

"Well, Christine, I don't really know if you will be coming to my house for sex again or not," said Ruth with a poker face.

"Yeah, well, that was what I was sort of asking," said Christine believing Ruth to be serious.

"I know you were you stupid bitch, and there may well be other occasions," laughed Ruth.

"Oh, you cow," laughed Christine when she realised that Ruth was taking the piss.

The two women did not touch but looked at each other in such a way that it seemed they were both thinking the same thing but not one hundred per cent certain that the other was thinking the same.

At lunchtime Ruth, having checked with Liam, approached Christine. "Liam and I are going to the pub, do you want to come?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I would love to," replied a very happy Christine.

The three of them all had soft drinks and the two women were both longing to have Liam between their legs and Liam was wanting to fuck either or both of them. Christine knew that she had her teenage kids, and her husband, to think about so she could not often leave them to their own devices at teatime, but she very much hoped for another sex session at Ruth's house soon.

Liam, too, knew that he could not really be out every night under the circumstances. If he was dating a girl of his age, his mum would think it nice that he was serious, but he could not really 'invent' a teenage girlfriend and he could certainly not tell his mother that his girlfriend was forty-eight.

The immediate outcome was that all three of them were in their own homes on Tuesday night and again on Wednesday night but Ruth and Liam did agree that they would have a limited amount of time together after work on Thursday. Although Christine knew of their arrangement and she could have maybe joined in, she decided to wait until they had another opportunity and more time.

Liam told his mother that he would be home by eight but would get something to eat whilst he was out. Susan Tabram was a bit concerned about how well her son was, or was not, eating but she did not press the point.

Christine felt a bit jealous when Ruth and Liam left together after work on Thursday but tried not to show it. "Have fun, you two," said Christine.

"Thank you, we will," Ruth and Liam answered almost simultaneously and all three of them laughed.

"Will you fuck me over the kitchen table again this evening, lover boy?" Ruth asked Liam in the car.

"Yes, I would love to if that is what you want," replied Liam.

"Yeah, it was sensational last time," said Ruth as she thought back to the wonderful fuck from the previous week.

There was the usual kissing that increased in passion as soon as they got indoors and their hands roamed and, as usual, Liam's went to Ruth's backside. He was very predictable in that respect.

Ruth soon had Liam's trousers undone but not off and his shirt undone and Liam had undone Ruth's blouse and unzipped her skirt and having it drop to her feet. Ruth had Liam's erect cock out of his boxers and was wanking it as he dragged her bra below her tits.

"Time to go to the kitchen; Let's fuck partly clothed; it adds to the eroticism," said Ruth sexily.

Liam looked at Ruth's arse in her knickers as she led the way, but he had to hold his partly lowered trousers and boxers up to prevent himself from tripping over them.

Still, with her knickers on, Ruth bent over the kitchen table and gripped the sides. "Take my knickers off and fuck me," she ordered.

Liam could now let go of his lower clothing which settled at about knee level as he reached forward and slowly pulled down Ruth's knickers, baring her wonderful arse. Ruth stepped out of the knickers when they were at her feet and Liam gently caressed her arse cheeks. Ruth swayed slightly as Liam ran his hands over her buttocks. "Oh baby, that is so fucking good," said Ruth.

Liam pampered her arse for a bit longer but his cock was longing to be in Ruth's pussy, so he held the tip against her gash and eased in. "Mmm, fuck yes, put your huge cock in me," encouraged Ruth as she gripped the table tighter.

Liam slowly went all the way in and held it before slowly withdrawing and equally slowly sliding in again. "Oh fuck baby, yeah," Ruth sighed.

Liam had sent Ruth wild in this situation the previous week and he was determined to do it again as he slid in and out of her, gradually increasing the strength and speed of the thrusts. On the receiving end, Ruth was indeed starting to go wild. "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh god," Ruth panted as the youth's large cock moved in and out of her and an orgasm approached.

Liam was panting too as he moved in and out and the table was creaking with their joint efforts as Ruth's orgasm peaked. "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she shouted as her young lover gave her another shuddering climax. Liam kept going and was now at top speed as his throbbing penis slammed in and out of Ruth's cunt.

"Shit, oh shit, mmm, fuck," Ruth heralded her next orgasm and Liam was very close to cumming and he groaned as he started spurting as Ruth continued her sexual release.

There was a period of regaining breath and then some giggling as Ruth spoke. "What is it about this table? That was fucking sensational," she said.

With Liam having softened and withdrawn, Ruth stood up and turned and they kissed. "You are one great lover, Mr Tabram," Ruth complimented and Liam felt very pleased with himself.

They cleaned themselves up a bit and then cuddled and chatted. They chatted generally and then started to consider the immediate future.

"Would you like to spend tomorrow night here?" Ruth asked Liam.

"I would love to if mum's questioning does not get too intense," replied Liam knowing that his announcement that he was going to be out overnight would draw the same questions from Susan Tabram.

"Shall I ask Christine if she wants to spend some time with us?" asked Ruth.

"Yeah, if you want her to," replied Liam.

"Well, she does have a quite sensational body, doesn't she?" smiled Ruth.

"Fuck, you fancy her, don't you?" laughed Liam.

"A bit. I have known her for years but never thought of her like this before, do you mind?" confessed Ruth.

"No, I don't mind; It is kinky and sexy," grinned Liam

"I don't know if she thinks the same about me, but I think she might," pondered Ruth.

"So you and she might fuck, you think?" asked a wide-eyed Liam.

"Maybe, you can watch if we do," replied Ruth, who had stroked Liam's prick back to full erection as they talked.

They were on the sofa and their sexual regions were still naked, so Ruth swung a leg over Liam and guided his cock into her cunt before she started moving up and down its length. She rapidly increased the speed of her bouncing and she groaned and panted as she slid up and down his pole. "Mmm, fuck, I'm cumming," Ruth groaned as she continued riding and Liam's spunk shot into her soon after.

Liam had a shower and then got ready for Ruth to drop him in town. They agreed that if Liam could get to stay overnight Friday without too much hassle, they would then ask Christine if she wanted to spend some time with them. She would obviously not be able to stay the night but they hoped to come up with a plan that enabled her to have a few hours with them.

Liam told his parents when he got home that he would be out overnight on Friday and his mother, having given up on trying to get him to say who he was seeing, tried another approach.

"This person you are seeing, there must be some reason why you are not telling us who she is; she is married, isn't she?" asked Susan Tabram. That put Liam in a difficult situation because his mum was partly correct, although Ruth was separated, but he did not want to acknowledge anything about his girlfriend.

"I don't want to talk about it, I am staying out overnight; you can't stop me," retorted Liam.

"No, I can't stop you, but if you are messing about with a married woman, no good can come of it," said Susan, who was now convinced that whoever her son was seeing was married. Liam briefly thought it might be best to tell his mum everything, including Ruth's age, but quickly scrapped that idea.

It was just about left at that apart from one more dig from Susan. "Don't come crying to me when her husband finds out," she said bitterly, although in Ruth's case it might not matter if he did, but Liam had now fucked Christine as well.

On Friday morning, Liam left an unhappy home although, unlike the previous Friday, he did not intend to go back there after work. In the office, he told Ruth that he had told his parents that he would be out overnight but it had been very messy. That left Ruth to see if Christine wanted to and could spend some time with them that evening.

Ruth approached Christine in the kitchen. "Any chance of you spending some time with Liam and me this evening, if you want to, of course?" asked Ruth.

"God, I would love to, but will have to think how I can get away with it," replied Christine.

"Just tell the truth, you are spending some time with a couple of friends from work," said Ruth logically.

"Ha, yeah, I don't suppose that I have to say that I am getting fucked, supposing I will be fucked," laughed Christine.

"Oh yes, you will be fucked," replied Ruth, who, almost subconsciously, stroked Christine's arm.

"Good," smiled Christine, speaking very softly, as she looked into Ruth's eyes. Both women were longing to kiss but now was not the time or place. They were, however, a bit more certain that they were both on the same wavelength.

Just as Ruth had decided about her, Christine had decided that Ruth was incredibly sexy, despite never realising it before. Christine had a bit more lesbian experience than Ruth, with her having a brief fling with an older woman before she got involved with her husband, Tim.

At lunchtime, Christine contacted her husband and her children and said that she would not be home at teatime because she would be with a couple of friends. In answer to questions about when she would be home, she said that she did not know, but it might be late. Christine had now discovered from Ruth that Liam was there for the night, so Christine wanted as much as was on offer for as long as possible.

In the longer term, Liam was concerned about his relationship with his mother because he did not like telling her lies or withholding things from her, but he could not afford to be open with her about Ruth because doing so would inevitably lead to even more distress.

In the short term, Liam was about to leave work for the weekend with the next few hours to involve sex with two attractive mature women and the possibility of having lesbian sex to watch. Liam travelled with Ruth with Christine following in her own car.

When all three were inside the house, Christine and Liam did not wait to be told by Ruth to kiss as they had been the previous time and they were soon kissing passionately. Christine and Ruth then looked at each other for a moment, as they had in the kitchen at work, but unlike before, this was the time and place. Their lips met and then their mouths opened as they exchanged tongues and two sets of hands drifted down two backs and gripped two pairs of buttocks.

GarnetSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GarnetSugar

When they finally finished kissing, the first word came from Liam. "Fuck!" he said because that seemed to him to be the only thing to say.

"Yeah, fuck," said Christine as she looked at Ruth.

"You are a great kisser Chris," said Ruth.

"So are you, fucking amazing, in fact," replied Christine.

For a brief moment, Liam need not have been there but then Ruth seemed to suddenly remember his existence. "It looks like we are all in for an amazing evening, lover boy," said Ruth to Liam before kissing him for the first time since being indoors.

"Shall the three of us go to the bedroom and, um, see what happens?" asked Ruth a bit nervously.

"Sounds good to me," replied Christine.

"Sounds good to me too," said Liam.

The three went up the stairs, fully clothed, with Ruth leading followed by Christine.

"I like your arse Ruthie, never really looked at it before," said Christine as she gazed at Ruth's skirt covered backside.

"Thanks, but I saw your arse bare and yours is gorgeous," replied Ruth.

Liam said nothing but his cock was hard at the prospect of seeing both those backsides bare very soon along with everything else that was likely to happen.

They reached the bedroom and all seemed to be waiting for someone else to lead, so Ruth put her lips to Christine's and as the two women rapidly got more passionate, Liam moved to hug them both. He then had a hand caressing each mature arse as the three of them were all in physical contact.

"Let's all get naked," suggested Ruth and all three of them removed their own clothing and each woman gave Liam's erect penis a tug as hands seemed to be everywhere. Buttocks and breasts were caressed and the three heads were together as they stood and kisses were traded in the three possible combinations.

Everyone was highly aroused and Ruth found her fingers caressing Christine's already wet cunt lips as Liam stood behind Ruth, pressing his cock against her arse. They moved to the bed and limbs were intertwined as more kissing and caressing went on and now everyone was ready for full-blown sex.

"You have two mature ladies here wanting your cock, Liam," said Ruth as Christine stroked Ruth's head.

"He certainly does," confirmed Christine.

"So who is first?" asked an excited-eyed Liam as he knelt in between the two naked female bodies.

"Fuck Chris first, you and I have all night," said Ruth.

"Thanks, Ruthie. Remember stud, no babies," said Christine, referring to her previous fuck with Liam when she requested that he did not cum in her.

"Yeah, I remember," said Liam as he positioned himself in between Christine's spread legs and touched his erect penis against her vulva.

Ruth smiled at the expression on Christine's face as Liam slid his large cock into her and laughed when Christine silently mouthed the words, 'Oh fuck.'

Liam had a lot of fucking ahead of him in the next several hours and most of it would likely be with Ruth, but for now, he wanted and intended to give Christine Haversham as much pleasure as possible. He moved in and out of her and increased the pace as Christine locked her legs behind his back. Ruth was fascinated and very aroused watching her lover fuck her friend. She had watched the latter part of that couple's previous fuck from the doorway, but this time, she was there from the start and within touching distance.

Liam was now fucking Christine hard and fast and she was panting and groaning as she headed towards orgasm. Ruth watched Christine's eyes closed face and the sexual pleasure that she was feeling was obvious. Ruth was startled when Christine's eyes opened wide and she yelled out. "Ahh, fuck, oh fuck, shit, oh," shouted Christine as the young man's penis and fucking skills took her to a trembling orgasm.

Liam was mindful of not ejaculating inside Christine and also mindful of Ruth needing him between her legs, but a few more hard thrusts had Christine cumming again before he withdrew with her still orgasming. She unlocked her legs from behind his back and was then aware of Ruth's shoulder being against her own as Liam mounted Ruth.

Liam was very quickly fucking Ruth hard and Christine had now got most of her senses back and she propped herself up on her elbow and watched Ruth get fucked. It did not take too long for Ruth to orgasm and Liam then stopped fighting to stop himself from ejaculating and he allowed his spunk to spurt into Ruth's throbbing cunt.

Christine gently stroked Ruth's head as she waited for her to come down from her fucking, with Liam now having withdrawn and kneeling in the bed looking at the two mature women that he had just fucked.

"You look so sexy when you cum, Ruthie," said Christine as she continued to stroke her friends head.

"Ha, so do you, Chrisie," smiled Ruth.

The women looked into each other's eyes and then Ruth looked at Liam. "I think that he has earnt a rest, fancy putting on a show for him?" Ruth said to Christine.

"Oh, you slut," teased Christine, before putting her mouth on Ruth's and the two women embraced as they kissed. Liam moved off the bed to give them the whole area to play on, although he was not sure how long he would be able to be just a spectator.

Whilst still kissing, Christine swung her leg over Ruth and shifted so that she was on top and giving Liam a wonderful view of her bare arse. As the women continued to kiss, Ruth's hands moved down Christine's back and then grabbed her buttocks.

Christine had other ideas and she moved down Ruth's body and first tongued her nipples before kissing her stomach and then having her face at Ruth's recently fucked cunt. Christine had licked cunt before, but Ruth had never had a female giving her oral, yet the moment Christine's tongue probed her vagina, she started squirming. Christine lapped at the crevice that contained both Ruth's and Liam's cum and as she licked, Ruth added more secretions. "Shit, oh fuck, Chrisie, oh fuck," yelped Ruth as her friend gave her her first-ever orgasm induced by a female tongue.

The watching Liam was now fully erect again and although he did not want to interfere in the girls fun, he could not resist caressing Christine's arse, which was still in the air after her cunt licking. Christine was happy to remain in position as Liam fingered her arse crack and the next thing she felt was his cock head touching her cunt.

"Oh yeah, fuck me again, Liam," Christine said as she and Liam slightly adjusted positions so that he could slide into her. Ruth was still feeling the effects of having her cunt licked by Christine but wriggled further up the bed to give the other two a bit more room. Ruth then moved so that she and Christine could kiss as Liam fucked Christine from behind. Ruth could taste her own cum on Christine's lips and tongue.

Ruth did stop kissing Christine because she thought that she might be in danger of getting her own tongue bitten when Christine came but she was looking into her friend's eyes from a few inches away when Christine's facial expression changed as she started to cum again. "Shit, oh no, oh fuck," Christine breathed as she had another orgasm.

Ruth knew that Liam would be needing to shoot his cum somewhere as dumping it in Christine's snatch was forbidden, so she shouted an instruction. "Cum on our faces, Liam," Ruth said before nudging Christine to get her to turn around.

Christine was in a daze from all this sex but she understood and she and Ruth were side by side facing Liam, who rapidly wanked his cock and then swung it from one to the other of them as his spunk shot out. Both women got their faces and hair splattered with cum.

Everyone was breathless and that seemed to indicate the end of sex for a while, so the three of them slumped on the bed, giggling.

"Shit, what an evening," said Christine.

"Fun, isn't it?" laughed Ruth.

Liam, as he sometimes did, was wondering when was he going to wake up and realise this was a dream but the two naked mature bodies that he was caressing certainly seemed real. It was not all that many days ago that he first met these two sexy women and here they were in a threesome.

Christine was, very reluctantly, going to have to go home at some point, but before she thought of getting herself cleaned up and dressed, Ruth decided to return a favour. Ruth did not speak but moved to start kissing the insides of Christine's thighs and Christine happily opened her legs wide to enable her friend to go muff diving.

Ruth had never tasted a cunt; her fumblings with a seventeen-year-old classmate at school had just entailed some breast fondling and a little bit of fingering between legs, so when her tongue touched Christine's wet cunt it was a first for her.

She made up for lack of experience with a lot of enthusiasm and she eventually tongued Christine to another climax. Christine then had to have a shower before getting dressed. "Thank you both for a wonderful evening," she said before giving both Ruth and Liam long and lingering kisses.

Christine knew that this could not be a regular occurrence because of her home life, but she certainly hoped that they would do it again sometime. After Christine had gone, Ruth and Liam also both showered and they did not indulge in any more fucking until Liam mounted Ruth in the morning.

The various set-ups were not without complications, with Liam's questioning mother and Christine's husband and children, but when it happened, the sex was wonderful for all three of them.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments