Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pool Party

"Dee planning a party for hubby gets some extra help from his two brothers"

126
21 Comments 21
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was Friday morning and Dee was busy out by the pool, setting up for Dex's fifty-fourth birthday party. Dex's two brothers Tim and Steve were supposed to help but neither one of them showed. Frustrated with not getting any help, she decided to take a break and layout by the pool.

It was hot as hell that July day, so Dee decided to take off her top and get some sun on her nice big round tits. Dee, fifty-three and still quite the looker, loved showing off her tits. Whenever possible Dee would wear low-cut tops that showed off her big tits. It really turned her on when guys out in public would look at her tits, especially when they were with their wives.

The last two summers Dee has been up to some "extracurricular" activities. Every summer she and Dex hire a pool company to maintain their backyard pool. Last summer the company sent over Trent, a twenty-two-year-old college student, to maintain the pool. Trent, a former high school football star, was 6'2", had broad shoulders, a chiseled jaw, and a big fat cock that Dee loved to suck.

This wasn't new for Dee, Dex traveled a lot for his job, so she was always fucking someone on the side. There was the guy from the supermarket who delivered the groceries, one of Dex's golfing buddies and she was always calling someone over to do some "work" on the house. In fact, one night after bible study at her house, she had a three-way with their preacher and one of the deacons from the church!

Finally, at two o'clock, Tim and Steve show up. Dee, tits out by the pool, covered herself.

"Where have you assholes been?" Dee scolded, "I'm almost done and you two just finally show up!"

"We took a little detour and stopped and had a few drinks." Tim laughed.

Tim and Steve, much younger than Dex, have always had a thing for Dee. She would babysit them and they would ogle at her sexy legs and big tits. When home from college, Dex would fuck Dee downstairs in his bedroom. Tim and Steve would hide outside the door and listen to Dee moan while Dex fucked her.

"Well I'm glad you're finally here, you should have brought your suits." Dee laughed.

"Who needs suits?" Tim laughed, as he and Steve stripped and jumped in the pool. "Why don't you join us?"

Dee took off her bottoms and jumped in the pool buck naked. They laughed and swam around for ten or fifteen minutes. Finally, Tim swam to the steps, his body halfway out of the water and his cock in the sun. He motioned for Dee to come over and then thrust his cock in her face.

She pushed it away, "No!" she yelled.

He did it again.

She then thought to herself, "What the hell, why not?" and grabbed his hard cock and licked the tip.

He pushed forward and let it slide past her lips. She started sucking, she had sucked a lot of cocks, so her technique was perfect. Slow and teasing, then sucking harder, faster.

"God that feels good Dee," Tim moaned, "you do that much better than Julie."

Dee was so busy sucking Tim's cock, that she didn't initially feel Steve come under and start rubbing and licking her pussy.

"God that feels good! Don't stop! Make me cum Steve, make me cum!" she yelled.

With Tim's cock in her mouth and Steve's tongue in her cunt it didn't take long for her to start to spasm.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she yelled.

Rubbing her sopping wet cunt in Steve's face her cum was running down his chin.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she yelled.

Steve grabbed her hips and suck his fat cock in. Her pussy felt so good, he'd been dreaming of fucking her ever since she babysat him years ago. They were sticking it to her from each end and she loved it.

She thought to herself, "This feels so wrong, but yet so right."

After about five minutes they switched ends. It was Tim's turn to fuck that wet cunt. Horny as hell, he smacked her ass.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! Fuck me, slut! Smack! God that feels good!" Tim yelled.

He grabbed her ass and kept pumping.

"Fuck me, Tim! Fuck me hard!" Dee yelled.

Finally, Tim couldn't hold on any longer.

"I'm going to cum Dee. Oh yes! Yes!" he yelled.

As Tim's warm cum filled her cunt, Dee kept sucking Steve's cock.

"I want your cum! Spray it all over my tits!" Dee begged.

After a few more minutes, Steve pulled it out and shot hot cum all over her face and tits.

Dee rubbed it in and laughed, "Let's finish getting this place set up for the party."

All three then had a good laugh and spent the next hour or so setting up chairs, tables, and decorations. After getting everything set up they decided to relax by the pool and have some drinks. After about five or six drinks, the boys were getting horny again, they wanted more of their sister-in-law's slut pussy.

On the pool steps, they spread Dee's legs and started rubbing her pussy. Horny as hell, she grabbed their cocks and started stroking them.

"Ready for round two?" she asked.

She stroked both their cocks until they were hard again. Then Steve, sat down on the stairs while Dee got on top and straddled his cock.

"Get on down there slut! Fuck that cock!" Steve grunted.

Dee put her hands on Steve's shoulders and started grinding her wet cum soaked pussy down on his cock.

"God that feels good! Give me more!" she shouted.

Tim, feeling left out, came in behind her and started sticking his cock up her ass.

"Yes Tim, yes! Stick it up my ass!" Dee shouted.

Tim kept pushing slowly.

"Oh god! Oh god, Tim! Oh my god! That feels so good!" she shouted.

Finally, he penetrated her asshole and started pumping. With Steve on the bottom and Tim up her ass, she was in heaven.

"Oh god, that feels so good! Fuck me, boys! Fuck me!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The whole time thinking to herself, "This feels so wrong, but yet so right."

This only made them both hornier.

Finally, Steve shouted, "I'm going to cum Dee. I'm cumming!"

She ground her cunt into his cock while he released.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Dee shouted.

Finally Tim, with all the excitement, yelled "I'm cumming Dee! I'm cumming!"

"Fill my slut asshole! Fill it!" she yelled.

With that, Tim came hard in her asshole, and the three collapsed from the hard day's fucking.

Later at the party, when talking to Dez, Tim was always the big mouth and, probably wanting a second show with Dee, let it slip about their little adventure that day.

Dez laughed and told him, "She's fucking everyone else in this town, she might as well be fucking family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to hit the LIKE button below, so I know you read it.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments