Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Traffic Warden

"Giving and receiving a parking ticket leads to some great fucking"

34
7 Comments 7
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Barbara Morris knew that her job did not make her popular, but if people did not park their vehicles illegally, they would not get parking tickets. 

At the moment, fifty-eight-year-old Barbara was affixing a ticket to the windscreen of an expensive-looking car that had overstayed its welcome on broken yellow lines. She had been doing this job for about two years, since it was decided that the very lax parking situation in town needed addressing.

Richard Saunders, who also happened to be fifty-eight, was approaching his car when he got the rear view of a traffic warden affixing a ticket to his windscreen. Judging by the wide arse, it was quite a nice rear view but when the word 'fuck' came into Richard's head, it was nothing to do with having sex.

Richard used to live in this town but he and his then-wife moved out about seven years previously and he had not been back for at least three years. He remembered that on his last visit nobody seemed to take much notice of parking restrictions and tended to more or less leave vehicles wherever they felt like it.

By the time that Richard had almost arrived at his car, the traffic warden had turned slightly and Richard thought that he recognised the woman. "Barbara, is that you?" he asked, almost certain that the woman was from his social circle when he last lived in town.

The woman turned some more. "Richard?" she asked, as she also thought that the face was known to her.

"Yes, I thought it was you; how are you?" smiled Richard, momentarily forgetting about his parking fine.

"I am well; I have not seen you for years," replied the equally smiling Barbara. Back in the day, the two of them flirted and both suspected that it could have gone a lot further than flirting if either had offered much encouragement.

"It is about seven years since Sally and I moved; I have not seen you since then," said Richard who was thinking that he still fancied this woman.

"Yeah, Sally; how is she?" asked Barbara, who was often jealous of Richard's wife.

"Haven't seen her since the divorce; how is your John?" said Richard.

"You are divorced?" asked a surprised Barbara.

"Yes, three years now," replied Richard, noticing a flicker of excitement in Barbara's eyes.

"Well John is still around, but that is the best that I can say; he is away playing golf this week," said Barbara, thinking of her own none too happy marriage.

At this moment they were not a traffic warden and motorist discussing a parking ticket, in fact, Barbara did not yet know that it was Richard's car, they were two people that had always fancied each other.

"I have missed you; can we keep in touch?" blurted Richard.

"Yes, but how long are you in town for?" asked Barbara.

"Only this afternoon; I only called in for a look around, I have a business meeting twenty miles away in the morning; staying in a hotel there," said Richard.

"Can we see each other later, after I finish work?" asked Barbara, hopefully.

"Um, yeah, I would love to but where?" responded Richard.

"My house," replied Barbara, looking into Richard's eyes. She had already said that her husband was away, but what was she suggesting, Richard wondered.

"But you said that John was away didn't you?" asked Richard, trying to clarify what Barbara was offering.

"Yep," was all she answered, with a sexy smile.

"You look so fucking sexy in that uniform, Barbie," said Richard, as his penis hardened in his trousers.

"I don't think people think I am sexy when I give them a ticket," smiled Barbara.

"Well I do," said Richard, brushing against Barbara as he took the ticket off his windscreen.

"This is your car?" asked Barbara, in amazement.

"Yes, last time I was here there was no sign of traffic wardens," said Richard, ruefully.

"I can't let you off the fine," said Barbara, apologetically.

"I know; what time do you finish work?" responded Richard.

"In a couple of hours; do you remember where I live?" replied Barbara.

"Yes, shall I see you there?" said Richard.

"Yeah, but park a little way away, got nosey neighbours," smiled Barbara.

"Right, but not on yellow lines," smiled Richard.

"No, not on yellow lines; perhaps you should cancel your hotel booking?" smiled Barbara.

"Fuck, are you serious?" asked Richard.  

"Yes, and hopefully more than one fuck," smirked Barbara, before they exchanged phone numbers.


So two mature people that had wanted each other in the past, but had not set eyes upon each other for seven years, had just arranged to meet in a couple of hours for a night of sex.

Richard was in a daze, although he was careful where he parked his car after moving it from the yellow lines. He parked near the park and went and sat down there as he phoned the hotel to cancel his booking. He thought back over the years about himself and Barbara. They often met at social functions and always got on well, and they made each other laugh.

They had danced together and had kissed, but the kissing never went beyond a peck, although they both wanted it to go further. At the time they were both reasonably happily married although, as it happened, neither were as happy as the outward impressions that were given.

Barbara too thought back, as she looked for illegally parked vehicles. She had always fancied Richard and often regretted not making him fully aware of that fact. Her home sex life, which was never brilliant, was now non-existent although she had never strayed

Richard had had a few female sex partners since the break up of his marriage and in fact, had had a couple before his marriage crumbled.  His ex-wife had had sex outside marriage too but it was her leaving him for a male close to thirty years her junior that caused the divorce.

Barbara arrived at her home after work and sent Richard an 'I am home' text. She was going to get changed out of her uniform but as Richard seemed impressed with it, she thought it might be fun to keep it on for now. She did, however, change the tights that she had on under her skirt for a pair of thigh-high stockings. Her knickers were getting damp at the prospect of the approaching fucking.

Richard parked, legally, two streets away from Barbara's house and sent a text back to say that he would be there in about five minutes. He thought that he would need to come back to his car later for his toiletries and his clothes for the next day, but they could wait for now.

Barbara had her door open as she saw him approach and could only hope that her neighbours, one in particular, was not seeing a man arrive at her house with her husband away. Although she did not know it, the nosiest of the neighbours was out at the moment.

She waited until Richard was inside and the door closed before they kissed, but they kissed in a way that they had never kissed before. The kiss was long and deep and tongue-exchanging as their hands roamed over the other's body.

"You are sure about this, aren't you?" asked Richard, once the kissing finally broke.

"Fuck yes, aren't you?" replied Barbara, before feeling Richard's stiffness through his trousers.

"Yes, I can't remember when I didn't want you," said Richard, as he caressed Barbara's large tits through her clothing.

"I thought you might like our first fuck with my uniform on, or at least part of it," smirked Barbara."Fuck, you are a kinky bitch but yes, I would love that," replied Richard.

"That's good, let's get started," said Barbara as she undid Richard's trousers.

Seemingly as an afterthought, and with another smirk, Barbara placed her traffic warden hat back on her head. She then lowered Richard's undone trousers. "Fuck!" she exclaimed as she saw the huge bulge in his underpants.

"That's what you do to me; always have," replied Richard as he removed Barbara's tie and started unbuttoning her blouse under her jacket.

In the next minute or so, Barbara's blouse was completely undone and pulled out of her skirt and her bra was dragged below her tits at the front. Richard's underpants were negotiated over his erection and they and his trousers were now at his knees. This time the snogging was accompanied by naked cock wanking and bare breast caressing.

"Richie, I so need a fucking now," said Barbara, with her eyes alive.

Richard's answer was to undo her skirt and have it drop to her feet. Richard saw the naked thighs above the stocking top's and almost groaned. "So fucking sexy," he breathed.

"I don't actually wear these for work, I wear tights but changed into these for you," said Barbara, who this time when they snogged, lost the hat that had been perched on her head. Richard busily fingered Barbara's cunt through the wet patch in her knickers and she tensed up and groaned.

Barbara removed her knickers to reveal a hairy cunt. Richard struggled out of his trousers and underpants and the couple looked at each other for a moment before Barbara spun around and headed for the stairs. Part of her bare arse cheeks were visible below the level of the blouse and jacket she still had on. She also still had the bra, albeit below her tits and the thigh-high stockings. Richard still wore a shirt that had been partially undone during their activities, otherwise, having removed his socks, he was naked.

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

Richard let Barbara get a bit further ahead as she climbed the stairs so that he got to see more bare arse. He knew that he would see it all naked at some point but just getting it revealed a bit at a time had his erection throbbing. Barbara turned when she reached the bedroom and they kissed again. This time, Richard got his hands on bare arse cheek.

Barbara collapsed on the bed on her back with legs spread. "Fuck me, Richie, fuck me like you say that you have always wanted to," said Barbara.

"Oh Barbie, I want to give you the fucking that you deserve," said Richard as he got between her legs and the head of his prick touched her wet cunt lips.

"Deserve and need," replied Barbara as she guided Richard's cock into her cunt, causing them both to sigh and groan.

Richard eased his rather impressive penis into Barbara's needy cunt and then started thrusting. "Shit yes; fuck me Richie; call me a slut; talk dirty," the highly aroused Barbara panted.

"You dirty fucking slut," panted Richard, emphasising each word with a thrust as he sped the fucking up.

Barbara wrapped her legs around him and squealed. "Shit, oh fuck; I am going to cum," shouted the woman who was approaching her first orgasm during sex in months if not years.

Richard slammed harder and faster. The fact that Barbara was partially clothed in uniform made it even more erotic.

Barbara's first orgasm arrived. "Oh, oh fuck; shit, shit, shit," she wailed as she started cumming and kept cumming.

Richard kept going because although he could let his spunk flow if he wanted to, he wanted to pleasure Barbara as long as possible. She came again and then in her euphoria, gave Richard another instruction. "Richie, fuck me from behind; please fuck me from behind," she blurted.

Richard withdrew and Barbara scrambled onto her hands and knees and thrust her big arse back towards him. It was his first proper look at her arse but any hopes of closer examination at this stage was brought to a halt by Barbara's urgency. "Stick it in; fuck me from behind," she pleaded as she grabbed the headboard with her hands.

Richard slid back in and quickly got back up to full speed, he knew that he would not be able to hold off his ejaculation for long. "Barbie, I am close; I am gonna cum soon," he warned.

"Yes, fill my cunt with your spunk you great fucker," Barbara responded, as she realised that another orgasm was about to hit her.

"Oh fuck, cumming again," she shouted with her eyes shut and then, as she climaxed, she heard Richard groan then felt his semen jetting into her. They came hard together as years of longing had been realised in a good fuck.

Barbara was breathing heavily, sweating and still gripping the headboard. "Oh Richie, you have just given me the fucking of my life," she panted.

"I doubt that but it was pretty amazing wasn't it?" the equally breathless Richard replied.

"It was sensational, and it really was my best ever," insisted Barbara, as Richard's cock started to soften inside her.

They were just about breathing normally and Richard started to pull out, but Barbara had a warning. "Don't get any cum on that jacket, for fuck's sake," she giggled.

"Try not to," said Richard, before running his hand over Barbara's still backward thrusting arse.

Barbara twisted around to sit on the bed and now removed her traffic warden jacket. She had more than one blouse but only one jacket and skirt so she was taking no further risks with cum stains. "If only we had done that years ago, our lives could have been so different," said Barbara, seriously.

"Yeah, I always wanted you but never really knew what you thought about me," answered Richard.

"Well now you know," smiled Barbara, before the lovers kissed tenderly.

"I will need some things out of my car for the morning," said Richard after a while, thinking practically.

"Yeah, wait until it gets dark, I don't want the neighbours seeing you coming and going," replied Barbara.

"I mean to be cumming again later," laughed Richard.

"Me too, lots of times," smiled the happy Barbara.

Barbara removed her blouse and then bra, which had been under her tits since they were downstairs, but then put her blouse back on, leaving it undone. "What time is your meeting tomorrow, baby?" asked Barbara of Richard.

"At nine but I want to allow plenty of time for rush-hour traffic," replied Richard.

"Yeah, we will have to be careful in case anyone sees you leave, but I won't kick you out in the middle of the night," giggled Barbara.

"That's good of you," replied Richard but he fully understood that Barbara would not want a man getting seen leaving her house, at whatever time it was.

They had the night, or most of it, ahead of them so they reminisced for a while. They talked about the years when Richard lived in town and they saw each other quite frequently but almost never alone. With neither of them being fully aware of what the other was thinking, even when they were alone, nothing happened.

Richard then talked about his life since he and his then-wife moved out of town and he told Barbara of the reasons for his marriage ending. He told her that he had had a few female lovers since then but none of them particularly long-lasting or serious.

Barbara then talked about her marriage, which seemingly was never as happy as supposed, and the fact that John had lost all interest in her a while ago. She did not think that he was seeing anyone else but she genuinely did not care if he was.

It was starting to get dark so they decided that soon Richard would go and get whatever he wanted from his car and then they could spend the night doing whatever they chose to. Richard obviously had to get dressed to go out to his car, and he also borrowed an old dark coat of John's for further camouflage.

Barbara turned off her lights and very quietly opened her door and made sure all nearby curtains were closed before Richard sneaked out. It would need to be a similar process when he actually left in the morning although then he would not be wearing one of John's coats.

He phoned Barbara when he was almost back so that she could have the lights off and her door open, on his return.

Barbara still wore her undone blouse and her thigh-high stockings and Richard had his hand on her arse as they went into the living room for a drink. They kissed and cuddled on the sofa and Richard's clothing gradually got removed until he was down to his underpants. His underpants were then removed and the couple were sixty-nining on the carpet with Barbara on top.

They were both highly aroused but they decided that they did not want Richard cumming just yet so they went upstairs for brushing of teeth before they again got on the bed. This time the sex was more sensual than the animalistic fucking of earlier, it was much more measured and controlled.

Richard slowly made love to Barbara and took her to orgasms less violent than the earlier ones but very satisfying orgasms nonetheless. Richard eventually came with Barbara's legs on his shoulders before they lovingly kissed and cuddled. They then decided that for safeties sake, Richard had better leave soon after six so he said that he would get to the town in which he had his meeting and get breakfast there.

They did find a use for Barbara's kitchen table though because, at her suggestion, at about five-thirty in the morning she was bent over it as Richard fucked her from behind. This was a vigorous fucking like their first one had been and Barbara came loudly twice before Richard groaned and then spunked into her wet cunt.

Richard then showered, Barbara would shower after he had gone, and got dressed. Barbara thought there was less chance of detection if he left via the back door so, after a long kiss and promises to keep in touch, Richard left to go back to his car and then on to the other town for his meeting.

They were both so glad that Richard had not only visited his old town, but had parked for longer than permitted. They were also so glad that Barbara had been the traffic warden on duty.

Of course, Richard had a parking fine to pay at some point but the sex with a woman that he had always wanted more than made up for that.

Barbara, and perhaps, more importantly, John, never heard that anyone had seen her nocturnal visitor so now Richard and Barbara had possible future assignations to consider.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments