Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Young Man

"A mature married woman's eyes meet those of a young hunk in a pub, and fucking follows."

132
20 Comments 20
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Fifty-eight-year-old Ellen Murray was out with her husband Keith, but all was not well in their marriage. In fact, it was sexless, and there was little love between them. They were in a pub, but neither of them was enjoying themselves, and Ellen was gazing into space.

Ellen's eyes fell on a young man who appeared to be looking right at her. Ellen felt a feeling between her legs that she had not felt in years.

The young man smiled and raised his hand in a sort of wave, Ellen smiled back and slightly raised her hand in acknowledgement.

Ellen was a curvy woman who could make herself look quite attractive when she chose to, but she had not taken too much trouble over her makeup that evening.

She estimated the age of the young man to be barely twenty; surely he was not interested in her.

"Do you want another drink?" Keith asked, interrupting Ellen's trance.

"I am not bothered; it is up to you," responded Ellen.

"I am having one; do you want one or not?" asked Keith, a bit grumpily.

"Yeah," replied Ellen, although, as she had said, she was not bothered.

Keith headed for the bar, and Ellen's eyes went back to where the young man had been standing, but to her horror, he was not there.

"Hello, sexy lady," said a male voice nearby, and Ellen's eyes went to the owner of that voice, the young man.

"Um, oh, hello; I am with my husband," replied Ellen, slightly flustered.

"Here is my phone number. Ring me," said the young man, giving Ellen a piece of paper.

"Um, yeah, maybe," responded Ellen, her eyes looking to see if Keith was on his way back from the bar, which he was.

The young man had moved away, leaving Ellen flushed, as she put the piece of paper in her handbag.

Keith returned with the drinks. He did not appear to notice the change in his wife.

The couple sat in almost total silence and Ellen's eyes wandered again. They fell on the young man, who was now seated on a barstool and was, again, looking directly at her. The young man widened his legs and put a hand on his crotch, leaving Ellen in no doubt about what he wanted her to phone him about.

Ellen felt a dampness in her knickers. She wished that she could take a fucking from the young man right now.

Keith and Ellen finished their drinks and prepared to leave. Ellen's eyes went to the young man, who put his hand to his ear, indicating that she should phone him. Ellen nodded as she left.

When they got home, Ellen went straight to the bathroom and took the note out of her handbag. The young man had written his name, Connor, as well as his phone number. Ellen wanted to phone him now; she had to phone him soon.

Ellen left the bathroom, and Keith announced that he was going to bed.

"I will be up soon," said Ellen. They still shared a bed, although there was no physical contact between them.

Ellen switched the TV on and got her mobile and the piece of paper. She dialled the number.

"Hello," said the male voice answering the phone.

"Hello, Connor?" said Ellen, careful not to talk too loudly.

"Yeah," responded Connor.

"Um, it is Ellen. You gave me your phone number in the pub," said Ellen.

"Hello, sexy lady," said Connor.

"Why me?" said Ellen.

"Because you look hot and in need of a good fucking," responded Connor.

"You are right about me needing a good fucking, but I am not hot; I am old enough to be your grandmother," said Ellen, feeling very turned on.

"I love fucking older women," said Connor.

"You are serious, aren't you? You are not pissing me about?" said Ellen, hardly believing that the good-looking hunk would be interested in her.

"Yeah, when can we fuck?" responded Connor.

"I am home alone all day, most days," said Ellen, close to cumming in her knickers.

"Give me your address. I will be there tomorrow morning," replied Connor.

"Shit! Tomorrow?" said a shocked Ellen.

"Yeah, ten o'clock. What is your address?" said Connor.

Ellen gave him her address. This was almost unbelievable.

Ellen brought herself off before going to bed. It did not take much.

After Keith had gone to work, Ellen had a bath and then looked at her naked body in the mirror. Her large tits sagged a bit, and her arse was too big. How could the young Connor fancy her?

She got dressed as sexily as she could with stockings and black knickers under a shortish black skirt and a black bra under a white blouse. She put a quantity of makeup on; it was getting close to ten o'clock, and her lover would be arriving soon unless it was some sort of wind up.

Ellen's doorbell rang, and she hurried to answer it, her heart thumping. She opened the door to see the incredibly hot-looking young man standing there.

"Hi, come in," said Ellen, standing back from the door to allow Connor to enter.

"Hi, you look gorgeous," said Connor.

"Thanks, but I don't really," smiled Ellen.

"Very, very fuckable," said Connor.

"That is good, cos that is why you are here, isn't it?" laughed Ellen, nervously.

"It certainly is," replied Connor, moving his head towards Ellen's.

Their lips met, and their mouths opened as they snogged, and Connor's hands went to Ellen's arse.

"Mmmm, I have not been kissed like that in years," said Ellen, her hands on Connor's chest.

"I intend to give you the best fucking that you have had in years, if not ever," said Connor.

"Would you like to see my bedroom?" smiled the very turned-on Ellen.

"That would be good," replied Connor.

"I can't believe that this is happening," said Ellen, turning towards the stairs.

"It really is, sexy lady," said Connor, touching Ellen's backside.

Ellen led the way up the stairs, with Connor's hand in contact with her arse all the way.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

They entered the bedroom and faced each other again, initiating another long snog with hands roaming over the other's backs and arses.

"Do you fuck many mature married women?" asked Ellen, undoing the belt on Connor's jeans.

"Quite a few," replied Connor, undoing the buttons on Ellen's blouse.

"And do you pick them up like you did me?" asked Ellen, undoing the zip on Connor's jeans and lowering them.

"Yeah, some of them," responded Connor, completing the undoing of Ellen's blouse.

"And how do you decide if a woman looks receptive?" asked Ellen, lowering Connor's boxers and having his large erect penis spring free.

"They look bored with their husbands, as you did," replied Connor, removing Ellen's blouse.

"You have a huge cock, Connor," said Ellen, slowly wanking it.

"Thanks, most women seem to like it," responded Connor, undoing Ellen's bra and freeing her large tits.

"I bet they do," said Ellen, continuing the slow wank.

Ellen took off Connor's T-shirt, and he undid her skirt and sent it slipping to the floor.

"Fuck! Sexy," said Connor, seeing Ellen's stockings.

"I am so glad you like it," said Ellen as Connor put his hands inside her knickers at the back and onto her bare arse.

"Please keep the stockings on when we fuck," said Connor.

"Just for you, babe," said Ellen, dropping to her knees and dragging Connor's jeans and boxers down as she went.

Ellen helped Connor out of his trainers, jeans, and boxers and had a quick suck of his cock whilst she was there. She then stood, and Connor pulled her knickers down and fingered her soaking wet cunt.

"I so need this fucking," said Ellen, removing her knickers. They were both naked apart from Ellen's stockings.

They kissed with passion and eased themselves onto the bed. Ellen had her legs wide open, and Connor was between them, his penis brushing her cunt lips. Seconds later, it was in her cunt.

"Shit, so fucking big," breathed Ellen as Connor's cock went deeper and deeper.

Connor started moving his hips. Ellen was about to get the fucking that she needed.

Connor obviously knew what he was doing, and he was driving Ellen wild as his penis slid in and out of her cunt.

"Oh, oh, fucking hell, fuck," said Ellen as she started cumming.

Connor fucked her through that orgasm and two more before he sparked another cum for Ellen by spurting his semen into her.

They lay panting after their fuck.

"Exactly what I needed, thank you," said Ellen.

"We are not done yet unless you are kicking me out," replied Connor, his cock still in Ellen's vagina.

"No, no, I am not doing that," replied Ellen, as she felt Connor's penis start to stiffen inside her again.

Soon they were fucking again, and Ellen was cumming again as the young stud gave her the fucking of a lifetime.

The fucking went on and on, they were both sweating, and Ellen came multiple times before Connor again spunked in her. This time, he withdrew, and Connor rolled off Ellen and lay on his back. Ellen rolled onto her front, and Connor put his hand on her arse.

"You have a lovely arse, Ellen," said Connor, propping himself up to caress it with his eyes fixed on it.

"My arse is too big," replied Ellen.

"I love it," said Connor, running his hand over the mature married woman's buttocks.

"Tell me, Connor, is this just a one-off for us?" asked Ellen, loving the attention being paid to her backside.

"I hope not," replied Connor, kissing Ellen's right arse cheek.

"That is good to know; Do you fuck many of your married women more than once?" continued Ellen.

"Yeah, most of them," answered Connor.

It was now early in the afternoon, but they still had some time together.

Playing with Ellen's arse was getting Connor stiff again, and Ellen giggled when Connor prodded her buttocks with his now-again erect cock.

Ellen got onto her knees, and Connor had his cock at her entrance, sliding in to give her a fucking from behind.

Connor gripped Ellen's hips as his penis moved rapidly in and out of her cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, loving this," announced Ellen, who had never been fucked this good, even in the early days of her marriage.

Connor continued with the shafting from behind, soon having Ellen cumming again, and had her cumming yet again before he ejaculated in her for the third time.

They lay recovering for a while and then showered.

"Thank you for giving me the fucking of my life," said Ellen, kissing Connor.

"You are so hot and fuckable," replied Connor, and Ellen felt as though she almost believed that she was.

"When can we do it again?" asked Ellen.

"Well, I can't tomorrow or the next day, but the day after that if you are here," replied Connor.

"Shit, no, I have an appointment that day, but the day after would be good," responded Ellen.

"Yes, it's a date," said Connor. They would fuck again in four days time.

Connor got dressed and, after another long kiss, left. Ellen got dressed, but not in the clothes that she had been wearing.

Keith got home from work and had no idea that his wife had spent her day getting fucked. He probably would not have cared too much, even if he had known.

Ellen and Connor had a telephone conversation that night. Ellen knew that she was just one of many women that the young man fucked, but she was content with that.

It had started the evening before when Ellen had, reluctantly, gone to the pub with her husband Keith, and her eyes had met those of a young man. It had led to Ellen truly getting the fucking of her life, with the prospect of more such fuckings still to come.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments