Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They Met At A Wedding

"The mother of the bride meets a young male guest at her daughter's wedding reception and sparks fly."

154
18 Comments 18
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Debbie Burnside, aged forty-nine, was tipsy but not drunk. It was, after all, her daughter's wedding, and Debbie was enjoying herself. Her husband Steve was drunk, but the speeches had been done, so it did not matter too much.

Debbie was on the dance floor and really letting herself go as she swung her wide hips, enclosed in a clinging dress, to the music from the disco. She was not dancing with anyone in particular, just dancing.

Her eyes were closed and there was a smile on her face as she moved to the beat, she opened her eyes to see a young man whom she did not know, looking at her. The young man was at the edge of the dance floor and Debbie instinctively beckoned him to join her.

The young man was quite a hunk, thought Debbie, as he moved towards her, and they were soon both rocking to the music. The song ended but was instantly followed by another one of a similar pace and beat, and they continued to dance. Their movements were getting more suggestive, this was a bit out of character for Denise, but she had consumed a fair amount of alcohol.

They had neither spoken nor touched yet, but what was happening was highly erotic.

The track finished, and a slow one started. They looked into each other's eyes, both wondering whether they should or should not dance to it. Debbie put her arms around the young man's neck and pulled him to her; she let out a little gasp when his bulging crotch pressed against her.

"I am Debbie, the bride's mum," said Debbie, slightly slurring her words.

"I know. I am Chris, a friend of the groom," replied the nineteen-year-old.

"Hello, Chris," said Debbie as their bodies moved together, arousing both of them.

"Hello, Debbie," replied Chris.

The song eventually stopped and they again looked at each other.

"Do you smoke?" asked Chris.

"Well, I get hot sometimes," replied Debbie, laughing out loud at her own witticism.

"No, I mean cigarettes," said Chris, not immediately getting Debbie's joke.

"I know you do, and yes, sometimes," smiled Debbie.

"Fancy going outside for one now?" asked Chris.

"We have only just met, and already you want to take me outside," giggled Debbie.

"Only if you want to," said Chris.

"Yeah, why not? Let's go for it," said Debbie, taking Chris by the arm and leading him off the dance floor.

"Are you alright, Mum?" Cindy, Debbie's just-married daughter, asked as Debbie and Chris passed her.

"Yes, just going for a cigarette with my new friend here," smiled Debbie.

Cindy did not know Chris very well, and her mother did not normally behave like this, but Cindy then got dragged onto the dance floor by her new husband.

Debbie and Chris got outside. A few other people were smoking and chatting, but they found a place under the canopy that was a bit away from everyone else.

Chris offered Debbie a cigarette, and she held his hand as he lit it for her. She looked so sexy as she took a long drag on it, and then exhaled. Chris lit a cigarette for himself.

"This seems so naughty," said Debbie.

"What, smoking?" responded Chris.

"Smoking with a young man that I have only just met; How old are you, Chris?" asked Debbie.

"I am nineteen," answered Chris.

"Wow! A teenager," chuckled Debbie, taking another long drag on her cigarette.

"You are a very attractive woman, Mrs Burnside," said Chris.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, I am," laughed Debbie, who did not think of herself as attractive, she thought her arse was too big for a start.

"I mean it," insisted Chris.

"Yeah, but you have been drinking," said the very happy Debbie.

"Not so much that I do not know a beautiful woman when I see one," responded Chris.

"Oh, beautiful now, that sounds better than attractive," smiled Debbie. She had never strayed sexually in her married life, but right now she was thinking about it.

They stood close together, both wanting to do more than just talk.

"I am going to give you my phone number, Mrs Burnside," announced Chris.

"Why would I want your phone number?" responded Debbie.

"Maybe you should ask your friend Sue Wagstaff why," replied Chris.

Sue Wagstaff was just about Debbie's best friend, she was at the wedding, but what was Chris talking about?

"I don't understand," said a confused Debbie.

"Here is my number, ask Sue, okay?" said Chris, giving Debbie his mobile number.

"We had better get back inside," said Debbie, not entirely trusting herself in the company of this good-looking hunk.

"Yes, thanks for having a cigarette with me, Debbie," said Chris.

They stubbed out their cigarettes and went back inside. Debbie's eyes searched for Sue Wagstaff.

Debbie spotted Sue and made a beeline for her as Chris went off to talk to his mates.

Debbie dragged Sue away from another of their friends that she was in conversation with.

"What can you tell me about that guy, Chris?" Debbie asked Sue, nodding in the direction of the young man.

"Why? What has he said?" responded Sue.

"He hasn't said anything, but he gave me his phone number and when I asked why, he said to ask you why," said Debbie.

"Oh, right," said Sue, wondering just what to tell Debbie.

"So, what does he mean?" pressed Debbie.

"Do you fancy him?" responded Sue.

"No, of course not, I am married," replied Debbie.

"Okay, in that case, you don't need his number," said Sue.

"I don't understand; why did he say to ask you?" said Debbie.

Sue took a deep breath whilst wondering if and how to respond.

"He has fucked me three times, and they have to be the best three fucks of my life; he is sensational," blurted Sue, and shocked Debbie, who had no idea that her friend was being unfaithful to her husband.

"Shit!" exclaimed Debbie.

"Yeah, shit; so now you know, but don't tell anybody," said Sue.

"No, I won't; so, do you think that he wants to fuck me?" responded Debbie.

"Yeah, seems pretty obvious to me. Will you let him?" said Sue.

"I have never been unfaithful to Steve," answered Debbie.

"Well, if you ever decide to be, I doubt if you will find anyone better to do it with," Sue said.

Chris had been watching the two women in conversation, and his eyes met theirs when they both looked in his direction. A smile crossed Chris's face and he raised his hand in a wave to them, only Sue waved back.

Debbie was confused. She was not sober but not drunk, and she had just discovered that her friend was getting fucked by a teenager; also, the teenager wanted to fuck Debbie, and she was unsure how she felt about that.

Debbie decided to try to avoid Chris for the rest of the evening; what she did beyond that depended on her thoughts when her head was clear of alcohol. She and her husband were staying the night in the hotel, as were several of the guests, Debbie wondered if Chris was.

Steve Burnside was quite drunk and had passed out in a chair. Debbie decided that she had better get him to their room whilst there were still people about to help, she achieved it with the help of two of their friends. Debbie then went back downstairs because she thought that one of her daughter's parents needed to be there for the duration.

It was getting late in the evening, and some people had left or gone to their rooms. Chris appeared at Debbie's side.

"Hello Debbie, I see that you chatted with Sue," said Chris.

"Um, oh, hello, Chris, yes, I did," replied Debbie, feeling a bit nervous.

"What did she say?" asked Chris.

"Um, she told me what you and she had done," replied Debbie, not daring to look Chris in the face.

"Yeah, three times,..., so far," responded Chris.

"Yes, she said," said Debbie.

"So you know why you might need my number," said Chris.

"I am a married woman," said Debbie, almost indignantly.

isabellahilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabellahilton

"Yeah, so is Sue," replied Chris, leaving Debbie with no answer.

Cindy then approached them, she had expressed her concerns about Debbie and Chris to her husband, but he had replied that her mother could look after herself.

"I see that you got Dad to bed," Cindy said to Debbie, looking at Chris in a way that told him to make himself scarce. Chris took the hint.

"Yeah, he had had more than enough drink," said Debbie.

"You and Chris seem to be getting along well. You didn't know him before today, did you?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, we are getting along well, and no, I did not know him before today," Debbie replied, knowing that her daughter was being protective of her.

"You know about him and Sue Wagstaff, don't you?" asked Cindy.

"I didn't until earlier this evening, but it seems that you did," answered Debbie.

"Yeah, be careful, mum," said Cindy.

"Of course, don't worry," replied Debbie. Cindy got called away, and Debbie found her eyes searching for Chris; she found him on the other side of the room. She found herself walking towards him.

"Fancy another cigarette?" asked Chris.

"Um, yeah, okay," replied Debbie, looking around to see if her daughter was watching her.

There was nobody else outside smoking when they got there, and Debbie found herself putting her hands on Chris's chest.

"I have never been unfaithful to my husband," Debbie said softly.

"Okay," said Chris, his eyes on Debbie's lips.

Chris moved his head towards Debbie's, and she responded. Their lips met, and the kiss turned into a snog as their tongues probed the other's mouth. Chris's hands were on Debbie's substantial arse.

"Come to my room," said Chris, breathlessly when the snogging stopped.

"Oh, fuck, I want to, but I can't, I mustn't," replied Debbie.

"I want you, Debbie, I want you so fucking bad," said Chris.

"Oh, baby, I want you too," said Debbie, snogging Chris again.

"Let's do it," said Chris.

"Shit, yes, let's," replied Debbie, her mind in turmoil.

Conveniently, Chris's room was on the ground floor, so the chances of being seen were reduced. They made it to his room undetected, except maybe by CCTV.

Once in the room, Chris unzipped Debbie's dress as she unzipped Chris's trousers. Soon, Debbie's dress was off, swiftly followed by her bra and knickers, and Debbie had Chris's trousers and boxers off and his huge erection in her hand.

"You are sure, aren't you?" said Chris.

"Yeah, fuck me like you fuck Sue Wagstaff," said Debbie, backing to the bed and dragging Chris with her.

Chris fingered Debbie's cunt, but she was already lubricated enough, and he had his cock at her entrance. Their eyes were locked as Chris's penis penetrated Debbie's cunt, causing Debbie to groan.

Chris went deeper and deeper and then started thrusting. They knew that there had to be a time limit of sorts.

Debbie very soon found out what her friend Sue meant about Chris's fucking abilities, as she rapidly approached an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Chris, oh fuck," wailed Debbie, clawing at Chris's back with his shirt reducing the claw marks.

Chris gave her a hard and fast fucking. He would like to fuck her through the night but knew that that was not possible.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" shouted Debbie, as she came for the second time, and she was soon loudly announcing her third orgasm.

Her fourth cum arrived when Chris spunked in her, sending jet after jet of semen into her cunt.

They kissed and cuddled as it dawned on Debbie what she had just done. There was no undoing it.

"Shit, we should not have done that," said Debbie.

"Didn't you like it?" asked Chris.

"I loved it, but it was so wrong," replied Debbie.

"But we will do it again, won't we?" continued Chris.

"I don't know, yeah, probably," laughed Debbie.

"Great," said Chris.

"Sue was right about you, you are great at fucking," said Debbie.

"Thank you, and thanks to Sue, too," said Chris.

"I will have to shower and get to my room," said Debbie.

"You have a wonderful arse, Mrs Burnside," said Chris, as he watched Debbie head for the shower.

"It is too big," replied Debbie, giving it a wiggle.

"Sue Wagstaff has got a great arse, too," added Chris.

"Has she now," laughed Debbie, as she entered the bathroom.

Debbie showered and got dressed.

"You will phone me, won't you, Debbie?" asked Chris.

"Very likely," replied Debbie, kissing him and giving his penis a tug.

Debbie put her head out of the door and looked in both directions before heading for her room. She hoped that she did not look like she had just had a sensational fucking, although she had done so.

She got to her room without seeing anyone of consequence, and Steve was snoring loudly.

Steve was feeling too unwell to face breakfast, but Debbie went down. Sue was there, with her husband, and so was Chris.

Sue saw the look that passed between Debbie and Chris, and wondered if they had fucked. Sue could not discuss it because of her husband's presence. Chris had the sense to keep his distance from both of the women who were now sex partners of his.

Everyone checked out of the hotel, but later that day, Sue phoned Debbie.

"Hi, I couldn't talk at breakfast, but I saw that look that passed between you and Chris," said Sue.

"What look?" replied Debbie, innocently.

"I don't know, intimate, I suppose," replied Sue.

"I think you misread it," said Debbie, but something in her voice added to Sue's suspicions.

"Shit! You two fucked, didn't you?" laughed Sue.

"What makes you think that?" responded Debbie, not denying it.

"Your voice; you did, didn't you?" said Sue.

"Yeah, and he was everything that you said he was," replied Debbie.

"Are you going to fuck again?" asked Sue.

"I don't know, probably; are you going to fuck him again?" answered Debbie.

"Oh yes, unless he has gone off me now that he has got you," said Sue.

"He really is sensational, I wish that I could have had longer with him," said Debbie.

"One of our fucks was an all-nighter," confided Sue.

"I came four times in the short time that we had," said Debbie.

"I can imagine," said Sue.

"Oh, he says that you have got a great arse," chuckled Debbie.

"That's nice of him," laughed Sue.

"Yeah, he complimented me on mine and then said that yours was great, too," Debbie said.

Both women were turned on by talking about and thinking about the nineteen-year-old stud that had fucked them both and would very likely fuck them both again.

The conversation between Debbie and Sue ended, and then Debbie started to think about phoning Chris. Later that day, she did.

"Hey, it is Debbie," said Debbie when Chris answered the phone.

"Hi, Debbie, how are you?" said Chris.

"Oh, still feeling your cock in me from last night," replied Debbie.

"You can have it in you again any time you want," said Chris.

"That is so good to know, I will take you up on that sometime," said Debbie.

"Just tell me where and when," said Chris.

"Oh, Sue knows that you and I fucked; I hope that you don't mind," said Debbie.

"No, I don't mind," replied Chris.

"I just wanted to thank you for giving me an amazing fucking," Debbie went on.

"It was my pleasure, sexy lady," answered Chris.

"We really will have to do it again," said Debbie.

"As I said, you just tell me where and when," said Chris.

They chatted a little longer, with Debbie promising to get something sorted for their next fuck.

Debbie Burnside would forever have fond memories of her daughter's wedding, and not just because she saw her only child get wed.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments