Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wham, Bam, Thank You, Ma’am

"A spicy afternoon in a hotel room with a randy cougar"

18
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

We were meeting in the car park of Travelodge. It was on the outskirts of a small town, about an hour's drive from my home. Rain streaked the darkening sky. It was only 2 in the afternoon, but the thick clouds made it feel much later. My phone buzzed. "I’m here, xx," read the message.

"Great, me too, xx."

"Blue Mazda MX5 xx."

I scanned the car park; there were only a handful of cars there at that time. There was the MX5, the interior dark. My heart was beating, and I felt a bead of sweat drip under my arms. As confidently as I could, I strode through the thick drizzle to the car. I heard the doors unlock. She made no move to get out, so I guessed I should get in. I opened the door and carefully lowered myself into the low seat.

“Hi, S?” I asked.

“Hi,” said a low, gravelly voice; her accent was Estuary English.

“Really good to meet you.”

“You too,” she said with a hint of amusement in her voice. I wasn’t sure whether to offer her a handshake or lean in for a kiss. I decided on neither.

The car was hot, and in the close confines, the air was thick with her perfume, a fruity pomegranate scent. I swivelled in the seat to get a proper look at her. S was hard-faced, tanned, and heavily lined around the mouth and eyes. She had thick makeup, and her thin mouth was a slash of red lipstick. She looked older than the ‘56’ her profile stated. She was getting on for twice my age. That was exciting. I loved a naughty GILF.

She was definitely dressed like a cougar, all black leather: jacket, skirt, and boots. Under the jacket, a tight white sweater showed she was naturally stacked. Her eyes, dark with mascara, glittered behind oval glasses with thick, dark tortoiseshell frames. Her hair was long, just past her shoulders, with tight brown-black curls.

“You look incredible!” I said.

She just smiled and licked her teeth provocatively.

S made it very clear on her adult dating profile that she was only after no-strings-attached hookups. She didn’t date or have regular ‘friends with benefits’. S wanted young males and expected them to keep up with her. It was very much going to be a wham, bam, thank you, ma’am sort of affair.

From her very provocative profile pics, she clearly had a banging body and liked to dress up for a date: tight-fitting clothes, killer heels, and stockings. A bit of naughty, no-strings-attached fun was right up my street, especially with a sexy, experienced lady. She could chew me up and spit me out. I had decided to try my luck and message her. After a couple of conversations to establish that neither of us were timewasters, we planned this meet.

“Did you get the room?”

“Yeah, we just need to check in.”

She checked herself out in the mirror, her tongue briefly flicking the corner of her mouth.

“Come on then,” she said.

Straight to the point. S knew what she wanted; she was not messing around. She reached for a large black leather handbag and an umbrella. We climbed out of the car and headed to the door of the Travelodge.

I held the door as we entered the foyer. The reception desk was empty, so I pushed the buzzer to summon someone. It was one of the older hotels; it was basic, but it did the job.

“Have you been here before?” I asked.

She shook her head.

Eventually, a man arrived and half-mumbled an apology. He asked uncertainly if we were checking in. I gave him my name. While she fiddled with the computer, he glanced at the pair of us, taking in our age difference, her slutty outfit, and the fact that we had no luggage.

Her leather outfit creaked sexily as we padded along the silent corridor. My knob was growing in my pants, and my heart was pounding. We got to the room; it was clean but basic. The only thing that really mattered was the large bed.

I removed my damp jacket and hung it up. S dumped her bag on the desk and stood in the centre of the room, one hand on her hip. She was sex on legs. Her leather boots were phenomenal: thigh-high with stiletto heels and pointed toes. The black leather mini-pencil skirt hugged her hips. Peeking between the leather were dark sheer stockings. She stared at me; she had a resting bitch face that was hard to read.

“You look fucking fantastic!” I said.

“You’re very sweet,” she said. “You look nice and fit too.”

“You look good in black.”

“Black is always very sexy.”

Checking herself out in the mirror, she ruffled her hair. She slipped off her leather jacket and hung it on the back of the chair at the desk. The tight white roll-neck sweater clung to her body, emphasising her big round tits.

She took a seat on the blue couch. She crossed her legs, dangling a stiletto heel provocatively.

I stood in front of her. “Nice boots.”

“You like?”

“Oh yes,”

S growled with laughter. “I bet you do,” she rubbed a leather-clad calf. “These are my fuck-me boots.”

I laughed, “Very appropriate. But I’ve got to ask. Do the boots stay on?”

She arched an eyebrow. “What do you think?”

“I think they're called ‘fuck-me boots’ for a reason. What’s the point of kinky heels if you don’t fuck in them?” I said firmly.

She threw her head back and laughed.

My dick was pushing at the front of my trousers now. I took a seat next to S on the couch. My nostrils were filled with her sweet-smelling perfume. She uncrossed and recrossed her legs, placing her hands on her knees. The leather skirt groaned erotically. She had long pointed nails, half an inch long, with blue and silvery nail polish patterned with sparky bits.

“So...?” she asked.

“So...” I repeated, “What are we going to do all afternoon in a hotel room?”

She barked with laughter again. Up close, I could see her hands were old and veiny, and she had a turkey neck. She wore tarty big hoop earrings in glittery gold.

I took a breath and made my move. I inched closer and leaned in; our lips lightly touched for a moment, then we pressed together more forcefully. She opened her mouth wide and went in tongue first. This cougar was on heat! One hand behind her back I pulled her body towards me as our tongues flickered together. Her hand held the back of my head, and she ran her fingers through my short hair.

When we parted to catch our breaths, we were both breathing heavily. S and I eyed each other ravenously, then snogged some more. I gripped her waist as we intensely made out. She pressed her body into me, and I moved my hand down to her tight skirt, which clung to her pert behind. I enjoyed the leather texture as I squeezed a supple arse cheek.

After a few moments, we disengaged.

“Mmm, so eager,” she said, looking into my eyes as she wiped her lipstick from my lips with a thumb.

“Don’t run away,” she said, getting up. Taking her handbag, she headed for the bathroom.

I sat waiting; my heart was pounding, and there was sweat trickling down my back and armpits. I was suddenly aware of how hot the room was. After a few minutes, S returned. She fiddled with the light switches to darken the room. I tried to sit back casually and look confident, but my heart and mind were racing. Slowly, S walked around the bed to the middle of the room.

She stood with the toes of her long boots together and provocatively bit a long fingernail. She watched me as I looked her up and down, taking in the sleek, shiny black leather and sinful body. What a tease. S was going to make me come to her. This boss bitch knew I’d be on my knees begging her if I had to. I got off the couch.

We stood there in the middle of the dimly lit room. I was suddenly aware I was breathing hard; I could hear my own breath. Spontaneously, we moved closer together until we were only inches apart. She reached forward to touch the front of my shirt. My dick was so hard, it strained at my trousers, and she couldn’t have failed to notice it bulging.

I moved my hand to brush her left hip. She didn’t object, so I bushed her hip again, more deliberately, and then placed my hand on her waist. With my hands on her waist, I pulled her towards me, but she pulled back. She looked me up and down, considering her next move. I looked back, hungry for her now.

She stroked my chest through my shirt. Long fingernails teased the buttons down the front. Slowly, very slowly, she started to undo the buttons, toying with each one as she slowly released it.

With her fingertips, S parted the open front to inspect my bare chest, a scatter of light hair across my pecs, and thicker, darker hair across my belly. She stroked my chest with one clawed hand, raking the fingernails down and running her fingers through my belly hair. At the waistline, she paused for a second, then continued to my trouser bulge. I twitched, and she firmly grasped the pulsating meat.

I pulled her towards me again, crushing her hand between us. My tongue forced apart S’s thin lips to feel inside her mouth in a breathless, fiery kiss before I released her. It took her by surprise, but she liked it.

Without a word, S rubbed my hard dick through my trousers with one hand while the other teased her fingernails across my bare chest. My erection pulsated.

The experienced brunette carefully undid my belt, letting the floppy ends hang free, then stepped back. She swivelled around so she had her back to me, the curve of her arse arching towards me.

She pulled her long hair away to reveal the back of her neck. I took the hint and moved in. I began with my hands on her hips, then moved them to her big bum cheeks. My hands roamed around her waist, up the side of her body, and across her arms, her sweater soft to the touch. When my hands reached her neck, I leaned in to kiss her throat. I inhaled her thick perfume and felt her body respond.

I gently lifted her sweater, and S pulled it over her head, revealing her pale freckled back and black bra. I nuzzled her frizzy black hair as I kissed her soft neck. As I kissed and nibbled, I craned forward to get a look at her massive globes. Unsurprisingly, her bra was super sexy. Triangular cups showed off her nipples beneath a layer of sheer mesh, and separate straps curved across her plump cleavage for extra definition.

I unzipped her skirt and carefully peeled it back to expose her wide arse. S had a tramp stamp tattooed across her lower back. She wore a high, wasted suspended belt that wrapped her hips in luscious lace, silky smooth at the side and patterned at the front. S’s butt cheeks were saggy and soft, and a black thong was stuffed into her crack.

The skirt fell away, and she stepped out of it. She leaned forward slightly to thrust her arse towards me. I gripped both cheeks firmly and patted them. S turned around, and her hugged arms around my neck and hot mouths collided while I groped her lingerie-clad arse. My cock was so hard, and I was so horny.

With a hand, she flicked the dangling ends of my belt, brushing my stiffy as she did so. Then she stood back, hands on hips.

“Time to get your kit off.”

I pulled off my shirt and flung it onto the sofa. From my pocket, I pulled out a handful of condoms and lube sachets, purposefully putting them on the small bedside table. She watched me undress, glasses perched on the end of her nose, biting a nail as she eyed me up.

When I was down to just my boxer, S moved in. Through the thin material, she rubbed my engorged penis, running her hands along the length, pinching the girth, and cupping my balls, giving it a thorough appraisal.

As her hands continued to explore my pulsating knob, she licked my neck and started kissing and licking my chest. With her mouth, she flicked and bit my nipples. I leaned in to kiss her. With big, hungry mouthfuls, we crunched our lips together, plunging our slippery tongues into each other’s mouths. Her big jugs pressed against my chest; I couldn’t resist them any longer. I grabbed them in both hands, massaging through the silky bra. I stroked her cleavage with my tongue and bared my teeth, biting at her bra straps. I pulled the boobs free. Released from their support bra, the big bell-shaped boobs hung low.

“Look at those beauties!” I said, leaning in to take a nipple in my mouth.

The boobs were big and soft, and the nipples were petite and delicate. As I licked and sucked, one nipple was between my fingers, the other between my lips.

"Oooh, yeah, baby,” she groaned. “Suck those tits.”

I moved on to the other nipple, rolling it between my tongue. She leaned back and squeezed her tits together so I could get a full load of her rack. I buried my face in the soft, heavily scented mounds.

"Oh, fuck yeah,” I panted.

I moved a hand down to caress her inner thigh, and her legs parted. My fingers reached her knickers and traced the edge of them, feeling the quivering mound beneath. She was panting now; her crotch pushed against my fingers while her strong arms forced my face back into her boobs. She let out a squeak as I started to rub her fanny through her lacy knickers.

Her hands explored my body, gripping my back and bum. As I felt the lacy material grow damp, I hooked the knickers to one side, teasing her bald lips with my fingers. She writhed and gasped, her eyes closed and her head thrown back.

I kissed and licked her neck. As she responded to my fingers, I slipped one inside her. As I worked her pussy, I leaned forward to take a delicate nipple between my teeth, gently biting and sucking while my fingers played her.

She cried out loudly, and we both started laughing. Our mouths locked, and we took huge mouthfuls of each other’s wet lips. Bodies pressed together, we staggered to the bed, and I pushed her back onto the deep, soft duvet.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

I licked my fingers, tasting her juice.

“Are you a fucking pervert?” S sniggered.

“Yes. Now how about I lick your hot fanny?”

S wiggled up the bed to make room. Propping herself up on her elbows, she spread her legs wide. She pulled aside her knickers, flashing her gash, then clamped her legs shut with a laugh. Slowly and provocatively, she opened her legs again.

I crawled between her long, sexy, fuck-me boots, enjoying the feel of the leather on my naked body.

I sniffed her fishy whiff. With the palm of my hand, I rubbed the V of her panties, then I took firm hold and pulled them down, wresting them over her thigh-high boots.

I revealed her dark, glistening beef curtains. She was bald, apart from a thin strip of black-grey hair above her clit. I gently kissed her damp inner thighs, then started to lick her meaty flaps. They were warm and salty.

I’d only met this old slapper about twenty minutes earlier; now I was eating her out.

I lapped away enthusiastically, feeling her body twitch and contort. I reached up to feel her big breasts with my hands while she gripped and massaged my muscled arms.

Up and down her slit, hard flicks of her bean.

“Fucking yes!” she barked. “Fucking eat it!”

When I was really hitting the spot, she clamped her legs across my body, holding me firmly between her legs and digging in with her boots. I loved the feel of her heels on my back as I ate her pussy.

When she spread her legs wide again, I shifted position. Dipping my fingers into her slippery growler, I fingered her. Two fingers coaxed the front wall of her vagina to her throaty delight.

“Give me that cock to suck,” S insisted.

I got up and stood beside the bed as she swung around. On all fours, she looked up at me with a filthy glint in her eyes.

Removing my boxers, I waggled my dick towards her; the end was wet with pre-cum. She licked her hand and reached for it. Her clawed fingers wrapped tightly around the shaft. She held it as it throbbed, then stuffed it into her mouth.

I let out an appreciative groan, and she set about bobbing her head up and down, alternatively sucking and wanking the solid pecker. With a moan, I threw my head back and savoured the ministrations of this very experienced cocksucker.

She looked up at me over her glasses, a string of saliva hanging from her lips to my tip.

“You like that, don’t you, bad boy?”

“Fuck yeah. You’re incredible,” I panted.

S laughed as her tongue stretched to catch a sticky dribble down her chin. She slid off the bed to kneel in front of me. As her hands manipulated my dick, fingers sliding over the slick tip, she sucked really hard on my balls.

“Fucking hell!” I exclaimed as her tongue ran up the ticklish underside of my shaft, and she then hoovered my bell end.

With a gargling noise, S took the whole length of my penis in her mouth. Wow, S could deep throat. With her fingers gripping my taught buttocks, her lips strained to reach the base of my shaft as she crammed the dick in her face.

“Fuuuuck,” I gasped as I felt my tip glide down her throat.

My hips gently thrust to face-fuck her. She gagged and choked.

Wiping spittle from her chin with the back of her hand, S looked up over her specs.

“You better fuck the life out of me,” she croaked.

I helped her to her feet. Her boobs were coated in saliva, her eyes were watering, and mascara was running down the old slapper’s face. She squeezed my chin between her long-nailed fingers.

“I want you inside me, bad boy,” she laughed, patting my cheek.

I was feeling super confident now. As she turned to climb back onto the bed, I took her upper arm and pulled her back.

I nipped her earlobe and growled, “You're a naughty girl.”

I stroked her soft, drooping bottom.

“You know what happens to naughty girls?” I smacked her hard on the arse.

“Oh, fuck!” she whimpered.

“That’s what happens.”

I rubbed the red handprint, and she jiggled her bum. Harder slap, slap, slap, both cheeks wobbling.

“Oh!” she yelped. “I should be a naughty girl more often.”

We both laughed.

I selected a condom. My cock was ringed with red lipstick, and the imprint of S’s lips peppered my chest and upper arms. I watched as she ruffled her long black hair. Then she unclasped her bra and threw it to one side. She examined the lube sachets I’d produced and opened one, squeezing the liquid into her hands and rubbing it into her vag. She hopped onto the bed and laid back. She stuck her legs in the air, holding them aloft by her heels, to give me unimpeded access to her fanny.

The room was hot and stuffy; I could smell her. Perfume mixed with sweat and the pussy juice in my beard.

I jumped on the bed after her and crawled between her legs. My stiffy slipped into her with an audible squelch. S panted as I stuck it in her. Her hands felt my smooth, muscled back and helped guide my hips. I started slowly, enjoying the sensation of her warm pussy tight around my cock. Then I started tapping her harder, finding a good rhythm. I was really sweating now.

She responded as I slammed into her faster.

She slapped my butt. “Urrggh. Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard.”

I adjusted position, arms steadying myself while she arched her legs up for my cock to go deep with harsh wet slaps.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh, fuck me, fuck me,” she breathed.

Her fingernails raked my back, clawing at my flesh. S’s hefty norks bounced and rippled wildly until she clamped them down with her taloned hands. They looked fucking fantastic, shimmering with sweat, and pushed together. I craned forward so that my tongue could reach the erect nipples, strumming each one hard and fast while my pelvis slammed deep strokes into her.

Breathing hard, I slowed down and slathered my mouth across big, soft jugs, lapping and sucking her rippling flesh. I licked her wrinkly neck, finding her lips again, our mouths wide, tongues playing.

“Move!” she demanded, pushing me off. “I’m gonna ride you.”

I rolled over onto my back, and S climbed on top. Astride my pelvis; her hand guided my hard dick as she sank onto it. She grunted with satisfaction as she moved up and down.

S leaned back, putting her hands on my legs for support, and she bounced. Her long nails dug into my thighs. I loved the view from her creamy fanny entrance, with my cock sliding in and out, her heaving belly, and her magnificent boobs.

She threw her head back and shouted, “Ooohh-owwww. Fuuckk!”

I grabbed her quivering tits, and I squeezed the plump bangers as she humped me. I pulled on each of her big, hard nipples. She leaned forward again, one hand on my chest for balance and the other covering her face.

“Pull them, slap them!” S urged.

I did as I was told, smacking her tits with the flat of my hand.

“Uuurrrghh!” she moaned.

I hit them again as hard as I dared, then pinched both red nipples and tugged.

“Uurrggh urrghh!”

With throaty groans, she bounced wildly, hammering me into the mattress. She was a screamer; anyone in the adjoining rooms or the corridor outside would have gotten an earful of randy old tart.

We both shuffled up the bed so she could brace on the bedhead while she rode me, cowgirl. My hands cupped her arse to direct the strokes, and I thrust upwards with fast strokes while she hoarsely squealed.

Having fucked each other breathless, we took a quick breather. S wiped her curly hair from her face and adjusted her suspender belt. Still on top of me, she wrapped her arms around my head, pressing me into her perfumed bosom. I reached around to tickle her fanny with my fingers.

S guided my penis inside her again and resumed riding me. Slower now, she used her own fingers to strum her clit with quick, short breaths, knowing exactly how to get herself off.

Then she gripped my muscular upper arms to fuck me harder. Rocking backwards and forward, bringing her clitoris to the base of my stiff shaft. Her eyes were tightly closed, and she grunted fiercely. Her big hoop earrings flailed wildly, and her streaks of curly hair plastered the sides of her sweating face.

She came with a long groan; her body convulsed, and she dug her nails into my arms until I almost cried out in pain.

When she’d ridden the orgasm out of herself, S kissed me roughly, biting my lower lip, then burying her face in my neck. She bit and sucked the skin hard. She left me with an angry love bite that would be hard to hide. This badass bitch had claimed ownership of my body.

S was not done yet. Manhandling my cock, she greedily tugged it as she looked at me with those dark devil eyes and licked her lips.

She climbed off me, and I bounced off the bed. I stood for a moment, naked, rubbing my stiff rod and admiring the slutty GILF spreading her legs for me. She was teasing her long nails across her skin as her chest heaved and her body quivered.

Sniffing out her gash again, I buried my face between her thighs, using my tongue and fingers to pleasure her. I could taste the fruity lube and salty fanny juice inside her. Her busy fingers tousled my hair.

“Keep fucking me, bad boy,” S demanded, pulling me up roughly by my hair.

She rolled over and bent forward on all fours for me to take her from behind. Her loose belly hung down past her suspender belt, and her raw, moist fanny flaps were dark and swollen.

I slathered my cock in more lube and positioned myself between her legs. I used my hand to rub my bell end around the slippery entrance of her fanny.

“Oof!” I exclaimed as I sank my shaft into her up to the hilt.

I rammed her with slow, deep thrusts that made her gasp.

“Uhh. Uhh. Uhh!”

I looked down as I entered her, my shiny latex-clad cock slippery with her juices. I pulled aside her sweaty arse cheeks as I rhythmically tapped her. Her puckered hole looked so inviting. I slowed the pace, and with my thumb, I teased her perineum. She uttered a moan in response. I spat saliva on my fingers and ran my forefinger around her rim.

“Fuck, yeah. Finger me there,” she croaked.

“Yeah? You want a finger up your arse?”

“Mm-hmm,” she moaned.

I reached for the lube beside the bed. S was still on her hands and knees, head down, breathing hard. Her fingers were rubbing her fanny.

I kneeled behind her legs. I emptied the lube sachet over her bum crack, rubbing it in with my fingers around her arsehole. I slipped a slippery finger into her anus.

“Don’t stop fucking me!” she demanded.

I put my penis in her fanny, and she pushed her arse back into me. With my hard knob filling her vag, I slowly inserted my thumb into her arsehole.

“Urrghh,” she said, giving a guttural groan.

I thrust my hips, and she renewed her vigour, apparently thrilled by the sensation of her two holes being filled.

Sweat was literally pouring down my face. I was reasonably fit, but I was struggling to keep up as she urged me harder and faster. This old bird could go like a train! I rammed her as hard as I could as I thumbed her back passage.

My pleasure overflowed into an orgasm. I pulled out and took off the condom. Hot spunk squirted across her back, globules reaching her curly hair. I gripped her arse to steady myself as my climax ebbed out of me. The last of my spunk dribbled onto S’s bum and slipped into her crack.

“Oh fuuuck,” I exhaled.

When I recovered my senses, S flipped over. Lying on her back with her eyes closed, she ran her fingers through her hair. I leaned down to snog her, and she held my head, pressing me to her lips.

I ran a hand across her drooping boobs and across her tummy and suspender belt. Her minge was hot and sticky. Still kissing her, I started to rub it again.

“You don’t give up,” she said, half-biting my lower lip.

I chuckled and entered her with a finger. We lay bodies together, lips brushing, blowing hot air into each other's mouths as I finger-banged her.

When she arched her back to thrust her pussy in the air, I moved around to use both hands. This time, using spit to lubricate my fingers, I edged two digits inside her and, with my other hand, frigged her clit. I could smell her frothing minge and arsehole.

I lay back beside her, sucking her nips and frigging her minge until my whole arm ached. She was so close. I could feel her grinding herself against my hand. Just a bit more, the wet squishing sounds were loud and fast. Suddenly, S clamped my hand between her thighs as she rode out another breathless orgasm.

We both slumped back onto the bed, exhausted and satisfied.

“Well, that was a fabulous way to spend the afternoon,” S said, patting me on my hairy belly and grinning.

“Oh my god, you’re incredible,” I said.

S sat up.

"Ewwwck, I’ve got your spunk all over my back.” She laughed.

“Hah, you’ve drained my balls. I’m ruined.”

We cleaned up in the bathroom and got dressed.

Keen to show S how grateful I was, I invited her for a drink in the pub next door. She agreed.

"Shouldn’t you have bought me a drink first?” She cackled.

I laughed.

Once she’d fixed her ruined makeup, we checked out of the hotel. At the bar, S’s slutty outfit drew some furtive glances from the handful of patrons. I wondered if they guessed that this mature grandmother had just had a good seeing to.

With large glasses of wine, we took a seat. Still looking sexy as fuck with her legs crossed and smouldering attitude, S and I clinked glasses and toasted our spicy afternoon delight.

Published 
Written by edx22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments