Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What The Fuck!

"A case of mistaken identity leads to a great night of hotel room sex."

128
14 Comments 14
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

"What the fuck!" said the woman, turning to confront the person that had just slapped her arse.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I thought that you were someone else," responded the man who had slapped her arse.

"Someone that you must know quite well," said the woman, softening a bit as she looked at the handsome man.

"Yes, again, I am so sorry; can I buy you a drink to apologise?" said the man.

They were both in a rather crowded bar in a hotel, but at this moment there may as well just be the two of them in there.

"Yes, you can, a gin and tonic please," replied the woman, before smiling and winking at the female whom she had been in conversation with. The female was open-mouthed at what she had just witnessed.

"Shall we see if we can find a seat?" said the man, returning with the drink.

"Yeah, if I am sitting down you will not be able to slap my arse," said the woman, who the man was already fancying.

"Don't you like having your arse slapped?" responded the man.

"Depends on who is doing the slapping," said the woman, looking over her shoulder as she headed for a table with two seats in the corner of the bar.

The pair got seated.

"My name is Chris," said the man.

"Do you often slap strangers arses, Chris?" smiled the very attractive woman.

"No, I honestly thought that you were a woman that I work with, she is blonde, and has a dress like yours," said Chris, wondering if he was going to get to know the woman's name.

"I would hazard a guess that you do more than work with her," said the woman.

"Yes, we get together from time to time," said Chris.

"I bet you do," smirked the woman after taking a sip of her drink.

"Can I ask your name?" said Chris.

"You can," teased the woman.

"What is your name, sexy lady?" smiled Chris.

"Are you hitting on me young man?" responded the woman.

"Young man? I am probably the same age as you," said Chris, who was thirty-four.

"Not unless you are fifty," replied the woman.

"You are never fifty," said Chris, thinking that the woman was maybe forty, but no more.

"Believe it, honey," said the woman, thinking that she had got a fuck for the night.

"Are you local?" asked Chris.

"Nope, staying in the hotel, in town for a conference; are you local?" responded the woman.

"Yeah, I am local," said Chris, wanting to get into the woman's knickers.

"Tina," said the woman.

"What?" responded Chris, not realising that she was answering his earlier question.

"My name is Tina, you ding-bat," laughed the woman, putting her hand on Chris's.

"Right, pleased to meet you, Tina," smiled Chris.

"Pleased to meet you too, Chris," said Tina, taking Chris's hand in hers.

The couple gazed deep into each other's eyes, this looked like only ending up in one place.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking, Tina?" asked Chris.

"I think that that is very likely," said Tina, flashing her teeth and then licking her lips.

"We only met a few minutes ago," said Chris, his penis stiffening in his clothing.

"Amazing, isn't it?" smiled Tina.

"Can I ask you if you are married?" said Chris.

"Would it make any difference to you if I were?" responded Tina.

"No, but it might to you," replied Chris.

"Well, I am, and it doesn't," said Tina.

"Who was the woman that you were talking to?" asked Chris.

"Oh, I only met her today at the conference," replied Tina.

There was a brief silence, as they both waited for the other to confirm that they were on the same wavelength about what would happen next.

"Um, Tina, we are talking about having sex, aren't we?" said Chris, hoping that he had not massively overestimated what was happening.

"I fucking hope so," laughed Tina.

"Great, you said that you had a room here," said a very happy and excited Chris.

"Yes, would you like to see it?" smiled Tina.

"Oh, very much so," replied Chris.

"Shall we go?" said Tina, releasing Chris's hand that she had been holding for a large part of the conversation.

They stood up and made their way to the lift.

"I don't want you thinking that I am always that easy," said Tina, as they awaited the lift.

"It must have been the slap on your arse that did it," chuckled Chris.

"It must have been," responded Tina, as the lift arrived and they got in.

It looked like they had the lift to themselves until a woman arrived just as the doors were about to close. They had to keep their hands off each other for now. The woman got out on the same floor as them, and Tina hung back a bit to give the woman time to walk beyond Tina's room.

Once inside Tina's room, they did what they would have liked to have done in the lift as their lips met and they kissed with passion as their hands caressed the other's body.

"Do you have anyone that you need to get back to tonight?" asked Tina.

"No, I live alone," answered Chris.

"Then you can spend the night in this bed," said Tina.

"That would be nice," said Chris, and they kissed again.

Their hands continued to roam, but as yet there had been no attempt at removing clothing.

"I have not had a good fucking in quite a while," said Tina.

"Oh, does your husband not pleasure you?" asked Chris.

"He tries sometimes, but sex with him lost its spark ages ago," replied Tina.

"Well, I will do my best to give you the good fucking that you need," said Chris.

"I assume that you give the lady that you mistook me for a good fucking," said Tina.

"She seems to enjoy it, as do I," said Chris.

"Okay, enough talking, let me get your cock out," said Tina, undoing Chris's belt and trousers.

Tina lowered Chris's trousers and his underwear, and had his sizeable penis in her hand.

"Mmmm, nice cock," said Tina, slowly wanking it.

"Thanks, let's see what you have got, shall we," said Chris, unzipping Tina's dress.

The dress was removed leaving Tina in a black bra and black knickers. Her body was very well-rounded.

Chris was behind her, kissing her neck and caressing her large tits through her bra as his penis brushed against Tina's knickers-covered arse. Chris undid and removed Tina's bra, and then had his hands on her bare breasts, massaging them and fingering her nipples.

Tina's hands went behind them both and onto Chris's backside, pushing him even firmer against her arse. After a little while of this, Tina turned to face Chris and undid his shirt, they snogged again as her tits pressed against Chris's naked chest, and Chris's hands caressed Tina's buttocks over her knickers.

Chris then got his hands inside Tina's knickers and onto her bare arse cheeks.

LunaraKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaraKiss

Tina kissed her way down Chris's chest, and then kissed his groin, brushing her face against his erection. She opened her mouth wide as she looked up at Chris, and then locked her lips on his penis. As Tina sucked, she pulled Chris's previously lowered trousers and underwear down to his feet. With her mouth still on his cock, she helped with the removal of Chris's shoes, and then his trousers and underwear.

Tina then stood, and they kissed again as Chris got his hand inside Tina's knickers at the front, and fingered her very wet cunt. Tina removed Chris's shirt, and Chris then peeled Tina's knickers down and off, and kissed her thighs. Chris took off his socks to make them both naked, and they stood a couple of feet apart devouring each other with their eyes.

Their bodies came together, and they kissed as they moved towards the bed. Once on the bed, Chris tongued Tina's nipples before kissing her stomach and then getting his head between her legs. Tina had her hands on Chris's head as his tongue lapped at her cunt and teased her clit.

Chris kissed his way back up Tina's body and their mouths met and their tongues danced as Tina rubbed Chris's penis against her cunt lips until she fed it inside. There were groans and sighs from both of them as Chris's penis penetrated Tina's vagina.

The lovemaking was very slow to start with, as Chris's impressive cock slid in and out of Tina's increasingly wet cunt. The kissing and tongue wrestling continued.

"Mmmm, this is so good," purred Tina, as her sexual excitement gradually mounted.

As she was obviously enjoying it, Chris kept the pace of his thrusts slow, for now.

"Want to speed it up?" Chris asked, gazing into Tina's eyes.

"Yeah, go for it," smiled Tina.

Chris immediately stepped up the pace and power of his thrusts, and that brought on Tina's first orgasm.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes, fuck, oh fuck," said Tina, as her orgasm approached and then hit.

Chris now had a rhythm at close to full pace, and he soon fucked Tina to another cum.

"Oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit," wailed Tina, as she had an orgasm more violent than the first one. Chris kept fucking her.

Tina was clawing Chris's back, there was no doubt that he was giving her the good fucking that she needed.

Tina now had her legs on Chris's shoulders and he was propped up looking into Tina's eyes as his penis continued to slide in and out. A sudden change of expression on Tina's face told the man that was fucking her that she was about to cum again.

"Shit! Fucking hell!" shouted Tina, anyone in the adjoining rooms would have heard a woman getting a good fucking.

Chris reached the point where he knew that ejaculation was close, he thought that he should warn Tina.

"I am close, going to cum," panted Chris.

"Yes, cum in me, let me feel it," replied Tina.

Chris groaned, and his penis spat his spunk into Tina, making her cum again. They both came long and hard.

"Wow! That was a good fucking," smiled Tina, as their bodies calmed.

"You are a great fuck, Tina," replied Chris.

"Even if I am fifty," chuckled Tina.

"Especially because you are fifty," responded Chris.

Chris withdrew, and they lay cuddling. After a while, Tina was on her front and Chris was caressing her buttocks.

"In the bar, you said that you liked having your arse slapped depending on who was doing the slapping," said Chris.

"Did I say that?" laughed Tina.

"Yeah, something like that," replied Chris.

"If you say so," said Tina.

"Would you like me to give you a spanking?" asked Chris.

"I guess that you want to give me one, otherwise you would not ask," replied Tina.

"Yeah, do you want one?" asked Chris, still caressing Tina's buttocks.

"Why not? It was you slapping my arse that led to this," responded Tina.

"Okay, over my knee," said Chris, sitting on a chair.

"Are you going to spank me hard?" asked Tina, getting off the bed.

"Do you want to be spanked hard?" asked Chris.

"Yeah, the harder the better," said Tina, placing herself over the younger man's lap.

Chris admired Tina's large arse for a moment before SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP hard from left cheek to right cheek.

Chris spanked hard and fast, as Tina bucked and squirmed over his lap, her buttocks becoming pink and then red.

"Enough?" asked a breathless Chris, after quite a long spanking.

"No, give me more," replied an equally breathless Tina.

"You asked for it," said Chris, giving the older woman a long and hard arse tanning, before deciding that it was enough.

It took Tina a while to realise that her spanking had finished, her buttocks were on fire, and she had cum during the spanking. Chris waited for her to regain her senses before inviting her to stand up.

Tina slowly got up, her face was very flushed but her eyes betrayed her excitement. She slowly put her hands on her buttocks before looking over her shoulder to see her glowing arse in the dressing table mirror.

"Fuck, I have never had a spanking like that," said Tina, her hands trying to soothe her arse cheeks.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Chris.

"Loved it," replied Tina.

"The woman that I work with enjoys being spanked too," said Chris.

"Do you kiss her arse better afterwards?" pouted Tina.

"Yes, every time," answered Chris.

"Good," said Tina. laying on her front on the bed.

Chris spent about fifteen minutes softly kissing and stroking Tina's buttocks, getting the woman more and more aroused.

Chris then fingered and tongued Tina's arse crack, and with his penis now rigid again the obvious thing was a fucking from behind. Tina was on her knees with her well-spanked arse in the air and Chris was sliding his rock-hard cock into her cunt.

Tina came twice before Chris ejaculated in her.

"Are you here again tomorrow night?" asked Chris, as they lay side by side, with Tina on her front.

"No, the conference finishes early afternoon and then I go home," replied Tina.

"Oh, that is a pity," said Chris.

"Yeah, but as you are staying the night we can have another fuck in the morning, can't we?" said Tina.

"Yes. although I will have to leave early because I have to go home before I go to work," replied Chris.

They decided on a time that the alarm clock would have to be set for, and in the morning they had a hard and fast fuck before Chris had to get dressed. He would shower at home.

They exchanged phone numbers, but both knew that they would probably not meet again.

There had been a great night of fucking and spanking, and all because Chris had slapped Tina's arse in a case of mistaken identity.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments