Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's the boss?

"Office girl decides to make the Boss her dog"

10
8 Comments 8
21.4k Views 21.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was like my eyes had been opened for the first time. I don't know why I didn't realise it before, but I wanted him. It was wrong. We were both married but I knew that I had to have him, no matter what.

He was my boss.

He was gorgeous, funny, sexy with the most amazing colour eyes that are so hard to describe, but they're captivating and intense.

I knew that he wanted me too. He always had a reason to come and talk to me, would email me over the slightest thing, and I caught him once staring at my ass.

We'd kissed once in the office, it was such a rush thinking we could be caught at any moment. We also talked over email. I'd never been so open with anyone in my life. We talked about our fantasies, how I wanted to be the dominant one in a relationship and he admitted to wanting to be dominated. It turned me on so much that I decided that it would happen. Today.

I usually made him a coffee first thing in the morning and put it on his desk for when he arrived, but today I didn't. I wanted and excuse to go into his room while he was there. I'd worn a bra that accentuated my breasts and made them strain slgihtly against my blouse. I left the top button undone so that if I leant forward, he would have a very good view of my cleavage.

I heard him arrive and go into his room. The door shut behind him. I waited. Three minutes later an email popped up on my screen. It was from him.

"No coffee this morning?"

"I'm so sorry!" I replied. "Have I forgotten to make you one? I'll go grab one for you."

I went to the kitchen and made him a coffee in his usual mug. I knocked on his door and entered, kicking it almost closed behind me. I leaned over his desk to place the mug on his coaster, making sure he had a good view of my breasts.

"I'm so sorry about that Rich" I smiled at him as he looked up. His eyes went straight to my cleavage before regaining control and moving up to my face. I noticed his cock twitch in his trousers. I smiled again and walked out of his office, leaving the door ajar as it usually was.

There was an email waiting for me when I returned to my desk.

"Thank you for the coffee. You make the best coffee, you really do look after me".

"It's my pleasure" I replied and looked to continue my work.

Another email soon popped up.

"You look hot today." A shiver of excitement ran through me.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Meet me today, at lunch." It wasn't a request.

"Why?" My heart was pounding in my chest.

"Because I need to fuck you, mistress". He'd called me mistress teasingly before in emails, but I had a surpsrise for him today. Today he would be my dog and I his mistress.

I couldn't concentrate on my work, the excitement was almost too much to bear! The lunch hour was fast approaching, my nerves were building. Another email.

"The conference room in 10 minutes". I was shaking with anticipation, I wanted him so much. I wanted to press myself up against him, his body against mine, his hot breath on my neck. My colleagues started leaving their desks to go for lunch. It was time.

I went to the conference room and waited. He followed me in about a minute later, put the "meeting in progress" sign on the door and locked it behind him.

TransQueenAlodia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransQueenAlodia

He walked up to me and kissed me hard, full of need. As he pulled away I slapped him hard across the face.

"Did I say you could do that, dog?" He looked at me blankly for a brief second before a slow smile spread across his face.

"I'm sorry mistress. I know I shouldn't have touched you without permission."

"No. You shouldn't have. Now, get down on your knees."

He knelt on the floor in front of me, I could feel myself getting wet from just having this power over him. I went to my bag and pulled out the dog collar I had bought to put on him, to show him that he was my dog now. I placed it around his neck and did it up, leaving just enough space to get my fingers through. I slowly pulled my skirt up over my hips and sat on the table while he watched, still on his knees. I could see his cock straining against his trousers. I licked my lips and slid my hand down between my legs. I ran my finger over my pussy, teasing myself while his eyes drank me in. I stopped.

"Get over here, dog. On your hands and knees."

He crawled over to the table. I shimmied to the edge and opened my legs.

"Now lick." He didn't need telling twice. He brought his face up between my legs and I felt his tongue tracing over the satin of my already wet panties. He pulled them out of the way to reveal my waiting pussy. His tongue flicked lightly over my clit before delving inside me, making me moan in pleasure. I pulled open my blouse and started to play with my breasts. His tongue alternated from licking my clit to licking out my pussy. The sensation was amazing ad the more he did it, the wetter I got.

"Fuck me, dog" I whispered. "Fuck your mistress now."

He stood up in front of me and I started to rub his cock through his trousers. I undid his belt and trousers and let them drop to the floor. His cock was so hard, I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me. I needed him, needed him to fuck me hard. I pulled his boxers down and took his throbbing cock in my hand and started to rub. His lips went to my neck and his hands pulled my bra down to reveeal my breasts. His hands came up and played with my nipples, rubbing and pinchingv them. He moved closer to me so the tip of his cock was rubbing against my wet pussy. His mouth moved down to my breasts and he took one of my nipples into my mouth. He sucked and licked as he finally thrust his cock deep into my hot pussy. I cried out in pure pleasure!

He fucked me hard, his fingers digging into my hips as he thrust his cock harder and harder into me. I looked at the collar around my nack and grabbed it between my teeth. It was so animalistic! I could feel my orgasm building quickly. With that, he started to fuck me harder and faster until he shot his hot cum deep inside of me. I tipped over the edge and came all over his cock, my pussy gripping it hard.

After we had tidied ourselves up I took off his collar.

"Very good,dog" I said as I kissed him. "If you stay good, I'll make sure you get rewarded often." I kissed him again and left the room, anticipating what our next meeting might be like.

Published 
Written by tWo-tone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments