Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hye-Jin Visits Dermatologist

"Korean beauty gets thorough medical exam dressed in nylons."

17
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Hi, Hye-Jin here. I’m the Korean-American who loves nylons. This time I’m in Hawaii for a company assignment. I know, someone has to do it. I’ve been spending more time in the sun lately and noticed a few dark spots on my arms. Korean women back home are known for their flawless white skin, but in America we like to get a nice tan. In a tropical paradise like Hawaii, it’s a given that we should have some tan to look healthy. However, too much of a good thing can lead to problems. So I decided to visit a local dermatologist for a check-up. Yelp led me to a doctor in Waikiki who seemed like a good bet, Dr. Richard Hifumi.

On the day of the late afternoon appointment, I thought I’d dress up a little to go clubbing after seeing the doctor. Sorting through my drawers filled with fancy lingerie and nylons, I picked out a white Felina garter belt with baby blue embroidery, sheer high-cut panties with no gusset, and Hanes RHTs in South Pacific (a warm tan shade), which I found on eBay. To complete the outfit, I chose a sheer white wrap dress with a tropical design that was almost see-through. No slip nor bra, the less the better for the warm weather. Checking myself in the hall mirror, I looked stunning with a hint of underwear visible through the thin dress. Perfect! The doctor would have no idea what I wore underneath while inspecting my arm.

To avoid the bother of parking in Waikiki, I took the city bus from my apartment just outside of Waikiki. Parking can be expensive if any space can be found. The bus ride into Waikiki took only ten minutes. Arriving at my stop, I got off a block away from the Pacific Business Center in the heart of Waikiki.

In the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, the streets of Waikiki were very quiet. While walking from the bus stop to the Center, I encountered only a few tourists out on the streets.

Arriving at the Center, I took the elevator to the seventeenth floor to Dr. Hifumi’s skin clinic. I was a few minutes early as I entered the clinic. The receptionist greeted me, “Hi, are you here for your four pm appointment? You must be Hye-Jin Kim.”

“Yes,” I replied, “I’m Hye-Jin. I’m a bit early.”

The receptionist presented a clipboard with a patient information form. “Please complete this form for our records,” said the receptionist. “You can leave the completed form on the counter because I need to leave to pick up my kid.”

I seated myself and completed the medical history form and signed the patient privacy statement. The clinic was quiet as it seemed like I was the last patient. I got up and placed the clipboard on the counter. I sat down again and glanced down at my dress, which was sufficiently sheer that I could almost see the faint outline of my white garter straps and dark stocking tops. The track lights above revealed the glint of the metal garter clips through the thin dress fabric. I felt a rush thinking of what lay beneath my dress. Just then, Dr. Hifumi came out of the back and greeted me.

“Hi, you must be my last patient, Hye-Jin. Come on in to the exam room. Follow me.”

Dr. Hifumi was perhaps in his thirties, fit and a hunk. He had me sit in a chair while he read through my medical history. There was nothing out of the ordinary in my history so he motioned me to sit on the exam table. “Here, make yourself comfortable so I can examine your arm,” he instructed.

I sat on the edge of the exam table as instructed while he turned on the overhead lights. “Here, let’s see that arm.”

I extended my right arm and said, “There’s a few spots which I just noticed a few days ago. I’m wondering if there’s anything that should concern me.”

The doctor held up my arm and carefully examined each spot for malignancy. “These spots aren’t malignant, but cancerous growths can be anywhere on the body, even in unexposed areas. Because you are regularly exposed to the intense Hawaiian sun, I should check for other abnormalities. Is that okay?”

“Definitely,” I replied. “It’s a good idea to check for any problems.”

With that, the doctor held my other arm and inspected it for anything unusual. “This arm looks okay, but let me check some other areas, if it’s okay with you.”

“Certainly, we should make sure everything is okay,” I said. 'But first, can you check a small growth on my left thigh that’s new? It’s a hard little spot that’s not going away. I just noticed it the other day.”

Dr. Hifumi asked me, “Let’s check that out first. Can you pull up your dress so I can see it?”

I replied, “Should I remove my stockings first?”

He said, “Well, thereʻs no need to because your stockings are so sheer I can inspect the spot with no problem. Besides, we can both save some time if you leave them on.”

“Okay,” I answered as I drew up the dress hem to expose the tops of my dark tan stockings until my upper thigh was exposed.

The doctor kneeled down to get a closer look. I could feel his warm breath on my thighs as he felt the hard growth with his fingers. Through the sheer stocking, he touched it from the top, then circled his fingers around the edges. His bright headlamp lit up my crotch area and my pussy was plainly visible through the transparent fabric of my sheer panties. As the doctor stood up, I could see the outline of a turgid dick in front of his pants. I wonder if he could see the wet spot forming on my panties?

"I’ll need you to remove your dress so that I can look at your back,” he asked.

Okay, no problem, I thought as I pulled the wrap dress open and draped it over the chair. The thought of being naked in front of this attractive, young doctor wearing nothing except a sexy garter belt, vintage stockings, and sheer panties got my juices flowing. Of course, he would be a professional doctor and only do what was medically necessary. I was going to enjoy teasing him and seeing how he would maintain his professionalism.

“First, I want to check your neck and head areas while you’re standing,” he said. He stood at my back and placed his hands on my shoulders. He was standing close to my back so I could feel the heat of his body. His hands moved to my neck area as he lifted my long flowing silky hair to look for any odd spots or growths. He moved a little closer to look at the back and top of my head. I could feel something long and hard poking into my ass crack.

Is he getting excited? I wondered.

He moved to my front and again placed his hands on my neck. Glancing down, I sensed a bulge in his slacks. His expert hands moved up and down my long neck, then to the sides, and to the front of my head. While doing his exam, his body came closer and closer with nothing between him and my naked body. His radiating body heat was getting me all hot. His bulging prick touched my crotch and teased my pussy through the sheer nylon material of my panties. “Okay,” he said, “so far, so good. Please remove your shoes and get up on the exam table face down so I can continue the exam.”

I stepped out of my slingback sandals and climbed up on the exam table face down. Now I was completely exposed all the way down my RHT-adorned stockings.

Dr. Hifumi calmly assured me that he would do a full exam from scalp to toes to make sure there was nothing of concern. “Let’s begin with your head,” he said as he ran his fingers through my long flowing glossy black hair. His headlamp lit the scalp area as he slowly inspected my scalp for any growths.

“Nothing on your scalp,” he explained. He moved down to my bare back and felt the exposed skin for any unusual bump. “Your back looks good,” he reported. “Next, I’ll look at your lower areas, which often conceal unexpected irregularities.” He moved his strong hands down to my buttocks and felt me through the sheer panties. His hands lingered as if the doctor hoped to find something of interest. “Please spread your legs apart so I can check the inside of your thighs,” he quietly requested.

I felt light-headed as I slowly spread my legs, revealing my pussy covered only by sheer panties. His hands moved to my inner thighs as his fingers brushed my crotch area. “Sometimes, we find growths in areas unexposed to sunlight so I need to carefully examine those spots.” His warm hands slid along my inner upper thighs and glanced the lips of my pussy through my thin panties. I could feel my juices flowing and soaking my panties.

After another minute or two, his hands moved down the back of my thighs to caress my slender nylon-covered legs, ostensibly checking for more growths. The stockings were so sheer that he could easily find dark spots without my removing the nylons. His hands finally landed at my RHT-covered feet. His fingers stroked the sole of my feet as he caressed the reinforced heels and toes. He lifted my feet to inspect the upper surfaces of my feet. I could feel his hot breath on my feet as he caressed each toe and lovingly stroked my nylon-covered feet.

“I hope you don’t mind this procedure,” he said as if he felt bad about doing his exam of a young, beautiful woman wearing only sexy lingerie and stockings alone in his office.

I replied, “I understand that you’re only doing what’s necessary for a thorough exam, so not to worry. You’re doing a great job.”

“Thanks for your confidence. I’m happy to say that your back looks clear,” the doctor declared, “but I should carefully check your buttock area where growths are often hidden. For a better view, can you scoot up on your elbows and pull yourself up onto your knees?”

I thought, The doctor will have a full view of my ass, but I don’t mind giving him an up-close view. I raised my ass, got on my knees, and presented my bare bottom directly in his face.

“Perfect,” said the doctor, as he pulled up close to the end of the exam table and placed his hands on my ass. “I hope you don’t mind, but I’ll have to pull down your underwear so I can get a clearer view,” he said.

“Sure, do what you have to do for a complete exam,” I replied. The doctor peeled down my sheer panties to my thighs then caressed my exposed buttock for anything unusual.

“Please spread your knees a little so I can get a better look,” he instructed. I moved my knees apart about a foot apart. He inserted his thumbs to the edges of my pussy and spread it open to look inside the moist opening. He then inserted a finger into my cunt, feeling for any irregularities along the vagina walls.

“Uhhhh,” I moaned quietly, as my slick pussy got juicier and juicier. Dr. Hifumi patiently explored my glory hole in and out as far as his fingers could go. I felt light-headed as I felt ready to explode. The doctor slowly withdrew his fingers and pulled up my panties. He held my ankles and pulled toward him as he said, “You can lower yourself now and turn over so I can check your front side.”

Ohhh, my tits and pussy will be on full display. I imagined more stimulation by this sexy doctor. Being examined by Dr. Hifumi was such a turn-on. As instructed, I flipped over on my back, exposed full-frontal for a complete examination.

Dr. Hifumi again started with my head, exploring my front scalp, then my face. Nothing there. He moved down to my neck area. Nothing there either. Next, his hands moved down to my firm breasts, where he gave a little more attention. His hands leisurely explored each globe from the base to my hardened nipples, leaving nothing to chance. “I’m also checking for any masses in case there’s something growing inside,” he explained as he squeezed each breast like testing melons for ripeness. His smooth hands slowly circled each breast as he deliberately inspected for any abnormalities. The sensation was maddening and made me feel light-headed.

His expert hands moved down my abdomen to my garter belt as he felt for any odd bumps or growths. “Nope, your stomach area is clear. Next, I’ll check for anything in the area of your upper thighs, an area where growths are often missed.” His fingers moved below my waist and probed the crotch area through my sheer panties. “Please spread your legs so I can check between your legs,” he ordered.

I happily complied and spread my legs far apart. His fingers proceeded down to my awaiting pussy and fingered the slash back and forth through the sheer nylon of my panties. “I’m just checking for any other hidden growths that would otherwise be missed by casual examination,” he explained. His finger then moved the edge of my panties aside and again probed into my pussy. His finger felt inside the walls and slid deeply in and out, slick with joy juices. After driving me close to exploding again, he slowly withdrew his finger and rearranged the edge of my panties and reported, “Excellent, everything is fine inside.”

Standing by my side, his hands then moved to my upper thigh, where he felt around the garter straps and stocking tops before slowly stroking the full length of my exposed stocking-covered legs down to my RHT-covered feet.

The doctor moved to the foot of the exam table and wrapped his hands around my nylon-covered ankles. He spread my ankles apart as he climbed up on the table. Now kneeling between my legs, he ran his hands along my thighs between my crotch and knees.

“I’m doing a final check of the front of your legs, which also gets a lot of sun.” He kneeled down for a closer look at my smooth, youthful skin, almost close enough to smell my juicy cunt. He held my right knee and lowered it to the right, completely exposing my open crotch covered only by sheer panties. He carefully ran his hands along the inside of my upper thigh, sliding along the smooth nylon as he inspected my perfect skin. Satisfied, he repeated the procedure on my left leg.

“Okay, looks good. I couldn’t find anything out of the ordinary. You’re good to go. I do recommend you come back for a six-month check since you spend a lot of time in the sun.”

“Thank you, doctor. This was the most thorough medical exam I’ve ever experienced. I’ll see you in six months for sure,” I replied.

"Here, let me help you with your dress so you can be on your way,” offered the doctor.

I hopped off of the exam table and faced Dr. Hifumi as he draped the wrap dress around my back and his white coat brushed against my stiff nipples. I tied the cord, slipped on my sandals, and got ready to leave.

“Thanks, and see you soon,” I said as I opened the clinic door and left to go clubbing in Waikiki. I wonder what the next appointment will be like? I think I should extend my stay in Hawaii. I like this young, hunky doctor!

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

 

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments