Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Asian Wife's Male Military Doctors... Another Pelvic Exam?

"My beautiful Asian wife has had a lot of thorough exams at military bases by male docs..."

21
7 Comments 7
17.2k Views 17.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"How often is too often for a pelvic exam? How thorough is too thorough? My wife's experiences throughout the years at military bases."

Ever since my wife and I were married and she started being seen on military bases for the majority of her medical needs, I have noticed a trend.  Up until just recently, the wife of a man who is in the military has her doctor on the military base.  She is assigned a primary care manager (PCM) and he or she takes care of most of her routine appointments.

Now, unlike private practice doctors who might be older, military doctors can be Captains or even Lieutenants and could be in their twenties or thirties. Also, in the military clinics, regular doctors (PCMs or Primary Care Managers) perform women’s annual exams and the only time that a woman goes to a real gynecologist is if her PCM finds a problem during his or her exam.

Let me tell you a little about my wife Ava. She is Asian and is very beautiful, sexy, slim, and attractive.  She has light brown skin and long straight jet-black hair. She goes to the gym five days a week and has been working out for a long time and she is in incredible shape. She is five-foot-three and weighs about one-hundred-and-fifteen pounds. She is somewhat shy and does not enjoy having her annual checkups.

When we first got married, Ava got a female PCM assigned to her and then went to have her annual exam. She complained that the PCM was rough, fast, and didn’t explain what was going on. The next year her PCM was gone so she had to see a male PCM and after the checkup was over, Ava said that he was much gentler and more thorough with her and did explain what was going on. Since then, she has preferred to have her PCM be a male.

I started to think that something fishy was going on because every time she went to see her PCM for any kind of problem, he would always start off the exam by telling her how many more months than she had before she was to come in for her annual pelvic exam and pap test. He would always explain to her how important it is to get the exam done on-time and not let it go over a year between exams.

Now, this is good but I thought that it might be a little suspect. It seemed almost like he couldn’t wait to get her in the stirrups. I mean, did he make certain that all his patients had their annual pelvic exams every twelve months without question; even fat and ugly women? I don’t know for sure.

One time she had gone in to be seen for dizziness and was told to have a blood sample taken. She was later notified that she was anemic and to come back in so that her PCM could try to figure out what was going on.

At the appointment, her PCM asked her some questions and told her that he had to check her out to see if he could find where she was losing blood. He had her remove her clothes and get in the stirrups and then he put a spotlight on her privates. She said that she didn’t watch but she could feel him spread her pussy open with his fingers. After that, he opened her with a speculum, shined a spotlight inside her, and thoroughly looked around.

She said that she felt that since it was not a routine exam and that he was actually looking for something that this could be a normal way that doctors search for an area that she may be losing blood. I personally thought that it was suspect of a young Captain taking advantage of the situation. But I am not a doctor, so I wouldn’t know and as long as my wife was OK with it then I was OK with it and if it was not a normally routine procedure to check for anemia, then it was the Captain’s lucky day to see and feel my wife.

We then moved to another base and then she got a new male PCM. He did his initial evaluation and noticed in her medical records that Ava had been diagnosed with anemia and believe it or not, he told her that he wanted to see if he could locate the problem for himself and did almost the same exact procedure on her as the other PCM at our previous Base by having her get up in the stirrups and completely check her inside and out. I guess it was his lucky day too.

At this point, I was definitely seeing a trend. It seemed like almost every time she would go to see a PCM, he would find a reason to put her legs up in the stirrups and spread her open.

We stayed at that base for a few years during which time my wife went to dental school. She finished her schooling just before we moved to a new Base.  At the new base, she got a new PCM.

When I signed in at the hospital, they asked me if it mattered to my wife if her PCM was male or female and I told them that she wanted a male doctor. She said okay, then she gave me three choices of possible male providers that were available. I don’t remember their names but one was a Colonel, one was a Major, and one was a Captain. Logically thinking about it, I chose the Captain because he would be the youngest of the three.

An initial evaluation was scheduled for her and one of the first things that her new Captain PCM noticed during that evaluation was that she was due for her annual physical exam. He did the complete annual exam to include her pap and pelvic exam. She said that he was nice, courteous, and very thorough with his exam.

A few months after that, my wife saw that there was a job opening in the dental clinic on the base which was in the same building as the family practice doctor’s offices. My wife put in for the job and got it. So now she worked in the dental clinic within the same squadron and building as her PCM.

Ava had made a lot of friends at the squadron and seemed to be very popular. I know this because when I went to the gym and worked out with her, there were always guys saying, “Hi,” to her and she told me that they were either her dental patients or guys from her squadron.

So now she told me that she felt kind of uncomfortable about having her annual exams done at the base clinic because she saw her PCM sometimes in passing in the clinic. I told her that he had already done an annual exam on her and so it would be nothing new to him if she were to continue to do her annual physical exams.

Now that she was working with the military and had also gone to dental school, she had learned about chaperones and the importance of them to most doctors. What she was surprised to find out, is that in the military clinic the policy is that if a patient wants a chaperone, he or she needs to request one.

The funny thing is that unless you specify that you want a male or female chaperone, you will just get a chaperone. It could be a girl or could be a guy. It is basically anyone who works there and is available.

Now in the military, the guy-to-girl ratio is about eight to one and in the medical clinic. There were about fourteen people working there. Most were lower-ranking males but there were a few females. These people do not have degrees and were just working there because that is the job that they got when they came into the military. Basically, they were just there by chance or maybe by their request to have that kind of job.

Now in the past, whenever my wife’s PCM would ask her if she wanted a chaperone, she would always decline because she said that it would be just one more person who was going to be watching. Over the years, I have told her from time to time and it was kind of a running joke with us that her PCMs had been doing extensive vaginal exams on her as often as they could and that the exams were more thorough than normal because there was no chaperone present to witness it. She didn’t agree with me and thought that was just crazy.

To try to prove my theory, I made a bet with her. Since her annual was coming due again, I told her to ask for a chaperone at her next annual exam just to see what the PCM would say and do and how he would react to not being able to be alone during the exam and to see if the exam would go more quickly or less thoroughly.

I guess that she forgot about the protocol in the clinic about having to specify a male or female chaperone and taking the first available person unless specified by the patient. I bet in my mind that she would end up getting a male chaperone simply because there were more guys working in that clinic than girls.

Just like she always did, Ava prepared the night before her exam by neatly trimming her bush and shaving everything from her clitoris down. She went to her exam the next day and I talked with her afterward.  She was upset with me. She hit me on the arm and said “Thanks a lot!”

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

I asked her to tell me everything about the exam because I wasn’t there. She told me that at her appointment everything was routine and even though she was in the same squadron as her PCM and they knew each other, he was professional.

She arrived early for her appointment and waited in the waiting room.  At her appointment time, an airman girl called her name and took her in the back and got her weight and height in the hallway where the scale was.  As she was being led to the exam room, she passed by a guy she knew who was one of her dental patients and also a guy she sees in the gym regularly working out.

He was a young guy about twenty-one years old and an E4. One time in the past he had asked her if she was married.  They briefly said hello in passing like normal and she thought nothing of it.

Once in the exam room, the airman girl told Ava to remove all of her clothes and put on the gown.  She then left and her PCM Captain came in a few minutes later.  Like normal he asked her a lot of health questions and then he asked her if she would like a chaperone present during the rest of her exam and she said, “Sure,” thinking that the airman girl would be the one. 

She said that her PCM gave a deep breath and then said, "OK," and then went out of the exam room to get a chaperone.

About a minute later her PCM came back in followed by the guy that she had seen in the hallway a short time earlier.  The chaperone closed the door, and then stood right by it. She said that at that point her heart sank!

She thought that surely this guy couldn’t be the chaperone. She didn’t know what to do at that point!  Should she say something or not? She waited for a second to see what was going to happen and he stayed on the far side of the room behind where the Captain was standing in front of her. She thought that as long as he stood back where the doctor was blocking his view, then he was not going to be able to actually see the examination.

She said that she thought was that this is going to be this guy’s lucky day to see her in a lying down position with her feet in the air but he wouldn’t be able to see actually see her private parts because his view was blocked by the PCM.

She was still thinking about the situation and what she should do when the Captain opened the front of her gown exposing her tits and started to do the breast exam. She said that she was watching the chaperone closely to make sure that he would stay in the back behind the Captain and if he did come around, then she would ask for a female chaperone.  

Ava could see the chaperone’s face and he could see her face too but he stayed by the door behind the PCM.  She said that he continued to look her way but he didn’t move from his spot. She said that she was very relieved that he stayed in the back where he couldn’t see around the Captain.

After the breast exam, the Captain told my wife to lay back and put her legs in the stirrups, put her butt down toward the end of the bench, and then spread her legs as wide as she could. So, Ava did exactly what the Captain said which completely exposed her pussy to the doctor. Then, to my wife’s dismay, the doctor told the chaperone to bring over the floor standing spotlight from the corner of the room.

Ava said that her heart sank again! What could she do now? She didn’t object to him coming into the room in the first place so how could she explain that she just thought that he was going to stand in the back and not be able to see her exposed?  Ava said that she looked over at the chaperone with big eyes as if to beg for him not to come over hoping that he would object the Captain’s request.

Instead, she said that he gave her a devilish grin because now there was nothing that she could do to stop him from seeing her pussy spread wide open. He went over and got the spotlight from the corner of the room and brought it over in between Ava’s legs about one foot away from her pussy meanwhile staring right at it.

Then the doctor asked him to turn it on and point it.  So, he did but then it started dropping down so the Captain told him to help by holding the light in place.  So now the E4 was right next to the Captain and was going to be able to watch the entire exam!

There was nothing Ava could do at that point but just hope that the Captain would go quickly. Just as if reading her mind, he started to really take his time and get very thorough. He did his external inspection by feeling around the outside of her vagina pushing and pulling her pussy lips up and down and in and out. Then, just as he spread her pussy lips wide open with both hands to do the internal inspection she noticed the chaperone kind of smile again as if he really liked what he was looking at.

She wanted to just close her legs and stop the whole thing but she knew that she couldn’t do anything now but grin and bear it. She said that she almost felt as if the Captain was spreading her pussy open just to show the chaperone what her pussy looked like on the inside. She said that the Captain held her pussy open for a long time as if he really liked what they were looking at and didn’t want to stop.

She said that the Captain then inserted two fingers deep inside of her.  He felt around for another thirty seconds or so thoroughly pressing up, down, and side to side.  She said that she wondered at that point if it could get any worse and of course, it did.

The Captain took out the speculum and spread her wide open to do the pap and then he asked the chaperone to point the spotlight so that it would shine directly at the right angle deep inside her. She said that he really took his time aligning the light as the both of them looked inside.

Now normally, once the doctor had her spread open with the speculum, he would take the swab and it would be done. But this time as he was spreading her pussy open with the speculum he started asking her health questions, maybe to try and take her mind off what was happening. After the speculum was in place, he stood up and went to get something else from the cabinet.

Meanwhile, the chaperone had a complete unrestricted close-up view with his spotlight of her vagina spread wide open by the speculum, and this time he wasn’t being shy about it. He was looking inside her from about two feet away as if he was the doctor.

She said that it almost seemed as though once the doctor inserted the speculum and spread her open, he knew that there was nothing that she could do but lie there and be observed by the chaperone. So he prolonged it by moving away to give the chaperone the opportunity to look all he wanted; which he did.

Finally, the Captain sat back down did the pap smear, and then took out the speculum. My wife said that it seemed as though she was spread open forever even though it was probably only three or four minutes.

So, I think that I won the bet and I believe that it was kind of a set up from the beginning. I mean, it was no secret why my wife was there. Everyone in that clinic could look in the schedule and read who had an appointment and what the appointment was for. The information is private but anyone in that clinic could see it.

The guy that ended up being the chaperone knew my wife because he was one of her regular dental patients and she had cleaned his teeth before in the dental clinic. Not to mention that he saw her all the time in the base gym.

I believe that he saw her name in the schedule and that she was coming in for her annual pelvic and pap exam and then he made sure he knew which room she was being seen in.  Then he stuck close by the room that she was in just in case the doctor asked for a chaperone. 

He was not the only guy that works there in that clinic and for all I know, being that Ava is in the same squadron as the guys in the medical clinic, they all probably know her because she is very attractive and sexy.  They could have even talked about it privately that morning and drawn straws to see who would be the lucky one to be her chaperone if there was a request for one. Who knows?

It was definitely the chaperone’s lucky day and now he has seen my wife… inside and out. She still saw him in the gym from time to time. She told me that it was very awkward when he came in for his next dental exam but he didn’t do anything weird except to give her “that look”.

Ava now goes off base for her annual exams.

Published 
Written by elecombc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments