Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Norah The P.A.

"A student has quite the experience at the college health clinic."

28
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I’m a grad student at a small university. One good thing about being a university student is the cheap health care that comes with it, and I take advantage whenever I need to. Anyway, to help flesh everything out, I’m a short-ish guy, 5’7″ and about 130 pounds, so more on the slender side.

This might be a bit disgusting, but one morning, sitting on the toilet, wiping, I noticed a red spot on the toilet paper, so as soon as I could, I made an appointment at the university health clinic for the same day. After arriving and waiting in line, I was led to a small room way down the hall where a chubby nurse took my vitals and entered my symptoms into the computer.

“Okay, you’ll be seeing Norah.”

“Uh, what happened to Dr. Parker? Isn’t he my primary doctor?”

“Dr. Parker retired. Norah’s one of our PAs who’s taking over his patient list until we get a replacement. She’ll be with you in a moment.” And with that, the chubby nurse left me alone in the cubicle-sized room. Soon, a slender woman a couple of inches taller than me, wearing a summer dress beneath a white doctor’s coat, entered the room.

“Hi, I’m Norah. I’ll be checking you out today.” She wasn’t that bad looking, reddish hair, slender figure, great legs, but her coat covered her front. Still, she was pretty. She sat by the computer, reviewing the symptoms.

She looked me up and down, maybe a little longer than usual, I thought, then she said “So there’s some rectal bleeding?”

“I didn’t know if it was a sign of something serious or not. So I figured...”

“Right, it could be something harmless, but it’s better to get it checked early in case it is a polyp, which could be a sign of colon cancer. You know what? Before we start, let me get someone in here to help out.”

“Oh, I think I know what you mean, liability issues?”

“Something like that,” she said, and left the room, then came back with a much younger woman. “This is Jessica, one of our student interns,” I glanced at Jessica, who gave me a quick smile. She definitively looked like a typical undergrad girl in her early twenties, brunette hair in a ponytail, perky breasts poking through her t-shirt, and a tight ass hugged by her Capri-style sweatpants.

Norah said “Shoes off and hop on the table, and lie on your back, please. Jessica, get his shorts and underwear off, so we can see what’s going on.”

I took my shoes off and got on the table, and Jessica helped me slip my shorts off, then she pulled off my underwear, leaving me exposed in only my t-shirt and socks. I felt really vulnerable since my dick was now out in the open for all to see. I could feel it stir, so I locked my hands together on my chest and stared at the ceiling as I heard a rummaging going on.

“Okay, here we go,” said Norah as spread my legs and guided my feet onto the metal stirrups and lashed them there, leaving me immobilized with my knees bent and my rear exposed.

“Okay, just relax,” Norah said authoritatively. She put on latex gloves and put some gel on her finger. I felt Norah's slippery, icy finger slowly probing and then pushing into my hole.

“Oh, that’s cold!” Suddenly, I could feel my dick tingle, so I kept thinking of that chubby nurse to keep my little pal in check.

“Okay, it seems you just got a small hemorrhoid, but let me keep checking to be sure.”

She pushed a little further until I breathlessly whispered, “oooOOHHhhh!”

Now that wasn’t an exclamation of astonishment or surprise or pain. It was an exclamation of pleasure. I hoped they didn’t hear it, but I could feel the beginning of an erection, so I gritted my teeth and tried to think about anything else.

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong

“Well, I’m not seeing any evidence of polyps so far, but let’s keep going just to be safe.” Norah slipped her finger all the way in, then gently moved it in and out, finger-fucking my hole as I moaned softly.

I closed my eyes and shook my head, but my dick wanted more. It was tingling and stirring to attention right in front of these women.

Norah pulled her finger out of my hole and took the gloves off. Then she walked over and locked the door, and when she returned to the table, she ran her fingers up and down my dick. I moaned louder since I was now fully erect. “Doesn’t take much to get him horny, does it?”

“Doesn’t take much for me, either!” said Jessica, with one hand now down her sweatpants.

Norah walked alongside the table and stopped with her back to me. She opened her doctors coat and reached under her dress. I saw her pull her black panties down and off, after which she turned to me and hiked her dress up to her waist, totally exposing her pussy.

“Well, do you want to touch me or not?”

“Yes, please,” I said as I slid my hand up her thighs to her pussy and started to finger her. She was really wet, so it was easy to slip a finger into her, as she moaned in appreciation. Norah grabbed the edge of the table to steady herself, then turned a bit so I'd have better access to her and spread her legs. Massaging Norah's pussy got me totally turned on, and seemed to be doing the same for her. It made me wonder if a woman could come standing up, and I thought I might find out.

While I was completely distracted with Norah, Jessica had undone the straps on my feet and straightened my legs, then taken her sweats and panties off. She rolled a condom onto me before climbing on the table. Then she lowered her pussy onto my dick and started to fuck me.

I was in heaven. Norah was responding to my fingers at her pussy and moaning for more, so I began to circle her clitoris, and she squirmed at my touch, pressing herself against my fingers. Meanwhile, Jessica was riding my dick up and down. It was great, but I knew I couldn't last much longer.

It was Norah who came first, with a low scream of ecstasy as she yielded to her body's desires and had her orgasm. So I guess women can come standing up. She leaked some of her pussy's wetness onto my fingers, but I didn't care.

I was next to come, what with Jessica's relentless fucking, and I couldn't hold back. I shot my nectar into the condom as she continued her up-and-down motions on my dick. She felt my heat when I climaxed, and though she didn't come herself, she obviously enjoyed the ride.

We were all exhausted for a moment, then Norah wiped her pussy and got her panties back on. Jessica also wiped herself and got dressed, then took the condom off of me and cleaned my dick. While she did that, Norah turned her back to me and scribbled on a pad of paper. I lay there spent and dazed. What the fuck just happened? Was I a charity case or were they just horny. Norah turned around and I sat up, and she handed me the paper.

“Go ahead and get dressed. You can check out now.”

Still dazed, I absentmindedly took the paper from her. I stood up and put my underwear, shorts and shoes back on, as Norah and Jessica watched me. Then Norah unlocked and opened the door, and I floated down the hall to the checkout counter. Once there, I gave the woman behind the counter the paper, and paid my co-pay.

The woman typed away, then said, “Norah wants to see you in three days for a follow-up. What time do you want to set up the appointment?”

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments