Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Cat's Curse

"There are whispers of dark tales about black cats...fables of bad luck and misfortune. They lurk in the shadows with a mysterious power and come out to play specifically at All Hallow’s Eve."

251
113 Comments 113
1.6k Views 1.6k
100 words 100 words
Competition Entry: Halloweenie

Author's Notes

"This is my first entry into a competition ever! So excited! If you enjoy my writing, hit the tiny heart and star underneath and leave a comment to share your thoughts with me. Credits are always appreciated 💛"

He trembled beneath her pumpkin-colored gaze, luscious form, bathed in the streetlamp light, radiated with heat, and he fell into her hypnotic trance.

"No need to fear me," she purred, "unless you fail to obey. Steal something for me before Halloween, something of value these hands cannot replace!"

His breath quickened, captivated by her promise of his deepest desires.

Her stare remained steady and his mission was set: take a young woman's virtue before midnight!

She smirked in deep pleasure; this would bind him to her by eternal chains - another soul to join her debauchery on All Hallows' Eve.

Published 
Written by Fanny89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments