Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fire And Ice

"In a cursed pumpkin field, vampire Damon and demoness Selena's forbidden love blooms beneath the Halloween moon."

53
13 Comments 13
553 Views 553
101 words 101 words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading my story. Its inspiration stemmed from the Halloweenie competition, but this isn’t my entry. Comments and likes are always appreciated 😊 Once published, I'll be adding the 'Fire And Ice' audio story to my AUDIO STORIES collection. Follow me, and you'll be notified as soon as it's released."

Damon, the ruthless vampire, locked gazes with Selena, a malevolent demon chanting in a cursed pumpkin field beneath the haunting, full moon. 

Her sultry whispers, like tendrils of shadow, drew him closer, tempting him to abandon his insatiable hunger, and his icy caress awoke an inferno within her darkened soul.

Their chemistry smoldered with rivalry and attraction as they danced on the edge of passion and peril, fangs bared and desires aflame.

As the moon cast eerie shadows upon their bodies, entwined like vines on a sinister Jack-o'-lantern, they etched a forbidden love story, forever ensnared by Halloween's bewitching magic.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments