Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men Are So Weird!

"I hadn't planned to talk to the guy, much less fondle his cock, but since my husband asked me to..."

139
37 Comments 37
2.5k Views 2.5k
103 words 103 words

Author's Notes

"Just thinking about fun, sun, surf, and warm sand... and bare skin! Hope you enjoy my daydream ending up as this story - and yes, it's true, men are weird! You'd never see many women encouraging their husbands to do anything like this if the roles were reversed. You weird guys, gotta love ya - and thanks for supporting our fantasies!"

He had a seriously large cock. Nude beaches do take the guesswork out of things, and he was hung… and he seemed to love showing it off.

Women approaching him to have their picture taken with him – usually prompted by their husbands - and then fondling or pretending to suck his cock, affirmed his ego. The weird dynamic was how frequently it was the husband, often visibly aroused, encouraging his wife to move closer, to touch and fondle his big cock.

As I turned to ask my husband about that, he said, “C’mon, babe, let’s take your picture with him...

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments